homeocare international

Consumer complaints and reviews about homeocare international

siva899

Jul 1, 2019

Happy with hair thinning treatment

I was having hair thinning problem for the last 6 months. After taking homeopathy treatment at homeocare international but hair fall and hair thinning problem is completely cured. Thanks to homeocare international
satishmein

Jun 25, 2019

FRAUD BY HOMEOCARE INTERNATIONAL

Iam Satish Mein from Bangalore working in a International TV organization ,working in customer complaints department
Don't give big sums to these people . They are not professionals .They take Rs 36000 and 40000 without knowing the disease.They don't refund the remaining amount if we are not happy with their treatment All customers who gave lump sum money on first day and were not satisfied with their treatment and not refunded, please send your details such as Name ,Address , Mobile number, A copy of their receipt and Bank statement showing the transaction to [email protected] within 15 days. Fake entries will be prosecuted . We are projecting to concerned agencies at the top at all India level .
. Please ensure that you have sent email to Home Ocare asking for refund . Bye all
Naveenraj567

Jun 15, 2019

Happy with hairloss treatment at homeocare international

I am very happy to share that I no longer have any hair loss concern. I have been facing hair loss problem for the past two years and tried all treatments allopathy and home remedies.but no relief. I was frustrated. One of my friend suggested me to visit homeocare international . I visited their kphb branch and started taking treatment. I am now very happy as after 8 months of treatment I no longer experience hair fall. Thank you homeocare international
Syed7021

Jun 14, 2019

Happy with thyroid treatment

I have been suffering from thyroid problem since last 2 years and tried various treatments including English medicine. But no use. I was very unhappy and upset. Then I saw TV ad about Homecare international and visited their jubilee hills branch. Doctor was very patient and professional, listened to my problems and suggested treatment. I am very happy to share that after 8 months of treatment I no longer see any symptoms of thyroid. Thank you Homecare international
saveen1890

Jun 10, 2019

Happy with Back pain treatment

I am taking treatment for back pain at homeocare international for the last 6 months. I am now feeling relief from back pain .Thank you homeocare international.i recommend homeocare to everyone.
Archana90

Jun 2, 2019

Pcod

I have consulted homeointernational for pcod problem. They gave me week course but no improvement. Next week they gave me English medicine. Even then no betterment. And I have paid ₹.23000. waste of time and money
Sharat12356

Apr 12, 2019

Happy with treatment at homeocare international

My name is Sharat. I visited homeocare international in sep 2018 for treatment for my skin problems. doctors at homeocare patiently listened to my problems and gave me medicines and I started seeing good results. I am very happy now.
Ameerbaig

Apr 11, 2019

I no longer have gas problem.Thank You homeocare

I am ameer I am working in private company.i used to have gas problem for the past two years. I visited homeocare International and started taking treatment for gas problem and now I longer suffer from gas problem
Srinivas1879

Apr 11, 2019

Professional doctors at homeocare international

I have went for skin allergy treatment at homeocare international, am really happy with the doctors and the treatment and it's getting cure. I thankful to homeocarecare and will recommend to my friends.
Kanchan Jagpal

Sep 15, 2018

0 % result of medicine / payment not refund even we not use there medicine

Use less medicine i have ever seen

I have use medicine from last six months but 0% improvement in my health. even after that we renew our medicine for 6 months but use only for 14 days. i was suffer from my allergy disease very badly. i went to homeocare and take medicines according to there instructions. but still the result is 0. then i have realise that it is use less medicine and then went to there centre and demand my advance deposit of medicine for next months. they said it is non - refundable even u use it or not. they only make fool to pepole and take 6 month advance money and said it is non refundable. so i am recommending people please don't take medicines from homeocare. it is use less , time waste and money waste.
U ArunKumar

Aug 11, 2018

Refund Amount Still Not Received

I am Mr.U Arun kumar my registration No: TPTEF46 and i had approached to Homeocare clinic for sugar treatment on 19th April 2018, i have paid cash Rs.3000/- and given worth of Rs.8500 cheques.
i have taken admission card ,Payment receipts and meditations.As per doctor instructions i used meditations morning and eveing but sugar levals are not controlled and sugar levals are showing 490 to 500 imminently i admitted to diabetic hospital.
Ofter one week i approached to again clinic for cancellation of my treatment,local branch person Mr.Saleem has given sagisted for cancellation,He has returned the cheques worth of Rs.8500 but amount Rs.3000 was not refunded and he told that amount will be refund soon.ofter few days i called to branch and saleem also so many times and personally i met so many times.but branch people are not responding ,now its almost 4 months over but till my amount is not Refund yet.

Please Kindly look into this complaint,
and Please refund the my balance amount .other wise i will approach to local media and local police station also.

Please find the enclosed documents for your references.

Please do the needful..

Thanks&Regads
U. Arun Kumar
Ph:9963876814
U ArunKumar

Aug 11, 2018

Refund Amount Still Not Received

i have taken admission card ,Payment receipts and meditations.As per doctor instructions i used medications morning and eveing but sugar levals not controlled and sugar levals showing 490 to 500 imminently i admitted to diabetic hospital.
Ofter one week i approached to again homeocare clinic for cancellation of my treatment,local branch person Mr saleem has given sagisted for cancellation,He has returned the cheques worth of Rs.8500 but amount Rs-3000 was not refunded,and he told that amount will be refand soon.ofter few days we called so many times and personally i met so many times.but branch people are not responding ,now its almost 4 months over but till my amount is not Refund yet.

Please Kindly look into this complaint,
and Please refund my amount .other wise i will approach to local media and local police station also.

Please find the enclosed documents for your references.

Please do the needful.

Thanks&Regads
U. Arun Kumar
Ph:9948364111/9963876814
prajp78

Jun 27, 2018

Diabetic and Child Care - No Use of Homeocare

Hi All,

Please do not go to Homeocare International Hospital at any branch in India , Simply they are charging without treating people at various disease....

For me , myself and my son is taking treatment , but totally waste of money , infact it increased rather reduced the impact.

Babu

Apr 10, 2018

27 months of treatment what for

i am kumar professor and lawyer by occupation and phd from osmania university would like to state that i had joined the homeocare 28 months ago and the skin problem had increased rather than decreased.
Again the new doctors are telling to continue and the management insisting on further 1 year extension by paying huge money.
what for the money ?
what for the extension for 1 year ?
what you could not have been done in 28 months can you cure in 6 months ?
i just asked the doctor and the manager to give for one month and if there is change i will pay and continue by paying money.
but the manager was reluctant to listen only and says some other nonsense stories.
my id is ABDBJ65 ABIDS BRANCH
You make all the fake promise while joining as said by sudha rani...... like if we dont cure our jobs will be under risk and why she is still continuing in the organisation ?
i am having every proof regarding the matter and will drag you to court in a couple of weeks wait and see.

i was very patient with the treatment and just asked for a one month extension to see the procedure and effectiveness of the treatment. from march 1st to 11 march i did not take medicines so that 2 weeks can be given now ....but you people are reluctant.

i am a university student and leader of the party at osmania university and a professor.
i will see till where it goes and be ready to answer to the court to the fraudulent practices you have done towards me.

check the images of your data base and you can understand better.
rashmi84

Mar 18, 2018

Cheaters

They promised to cure thyroid in 3 years, fleeced lump sum money in advance and then showed no interest on patient ! Forget curing, thyroid increased in 3 years !!. We were consulted by Dr.Usha every month. It was waste of time and energy. She used to sit and yawn when the patient was explaining problems. Our complaints to them were of no use. Homeocare ! Never !!!
keshav27

Nov 16, 2017

Fraud and Waste of time and Money

Homeocare is fraud, they have taken 46k for 24months, i am taking medicines from last 18 months but not a single percent improvement. Every time we visit them they only changes the medicines. Getting sick of them. Please don't ever visit homecare.

There are uneducated doctors sitting over there. I am going to consumer court.
kandhanbe

Sep 25, 2017

Business oriented

Homocare is totally fraud they provide free consultation after consultation they provide gaurantee that they will cure all the disease which will be happen with in 18 months and asking for 32 thousand in one installment.

how any one can trust to them they think peoples have no sense

fully fraud dont trust on homocare international bul shit.
Dilip Nevagi

Mar 18, 2017

Non receipt of Medicne

Ref : ID No. BLGAX - 49 ( Belgaum)
Last six month I am taking medicine from your Belgaum clinic. Last time also I have written complaint regarding non-receipt of Medicine and non-co-operation from Staff. This time I have contacted over phone to Doctor on 12th March 2017 after discussion I have told that medicine will be sent through courrier. Regarding non receipt of medicne I have contacted to clinic and requested to connect to the Doctor. The receiver of phone talked arrogantly to me and said " What Doctor knows about despatch status of medice" . Till today (18.3.2017) I have not received medicine. I think Homeocare does not required patients and patients have so many other homeopathy options. This type of poor service is highly regretted.
JANAKIRAMARAO

Mar 4, 2017

SIR, MEDICINE PRESCRIPTION WHY NOT GIVEN?

SIR, MY ID NO BLY CG 26. MEDICINE PRESCRIPTION WHY NOT GIVEN? WHY SECRETE MAINTAINED?.OTHER HOMEO HOSPITALS IN HYDERABAD CITY PRESCRIPTION BOOKLET ISSUED, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN YOUR ORGANISATION! SIR CLARIFIED REGARDING ABOVE DOUBT!
Swathi Setty

Feb 28, 2017

Cheating and Pathetic Service

I had a membership for 12 months, of which I could not use a few months since I was travelling. I informed the management before leaving on the trip. They said they made note of it and I will the extra months after the membership finishes.

Now when this year's validity expired, they are refusing to give the lost months' treatment saying I should take for another 12 months first then only I will be given the lost months treatment.

While taking money they talk very sweetly, but while giving service they are pathetic doctors, cheaters. I fought a lot and gave me one month medicines. They are now simple sweet pills.

I took them to a known homeo doctor and that person said, except alcohol there is no medicine in that. I sent the samples for testing too. I am yet to get results.

Many of my friends earlier complained that these people give only sweet pills and after years and years of treatment also nothing changes. Because there is no medicine in it.
Devika namitha

Jan 16, 2017

Bad service

Wen not properly treated I asked for refund. They tell no procedure of refund for 3 months. But they take our hard earned money for 3 months. Wen I spoke bout my right to get refund, they arrange for refund telling kirik n irritating customer. S they told lik this with me. But they take 3 months to give my refund after calling them so many times after deducting admission n refund fee. Friends our money is only wasted here. We don get back. Please don no go.
Harinath Gattu

Nov 20, 2016

Homeocare international

My ID is CB-07, treatment started for eye problem at Bellary. I paid 12000/. Third class service and it is mafia type for blackmailing for money. No experience and playing with life's of customers. More over it is training center.
Friends do not go to any branch of Homeocare international. That is cheaters community.
Prakashps

Oct 16, 2016

useless treatment,waste of money and time,

I started treatment for to my wife for uterus fibroid at homeocare international malleswaram branch, when started treatment fibroid size was very small, after 6months complicated treatment Doctor suggest for scan ,unfortunately in the scan report fibroid size developed double, I am suddenly shocked, but I finally I decided to surgery, dear friends I request you don't go treatment for fibroid at homeocare international, these peoples are only money minded.
after i complained to Doctor,he told u continue treatment for another 6 months,i told sorry i cant continue,asked for refund my money,the account person told will cant refund ur money.
Prakashps

Oct 16, 2016

Useless treatment and waste of money, defective medicine

Hitechktl

Aug 23, 2016

Bad service

MY ID IS AU 99. Yesterday I went to Nizamabad branch after my consultens with the doctor I waited one and half hour no one respond to give medicine. I returned without medicine they gave medicine all patents who came after me. The staff are irrespectve. Please take action and send my medicine to me

HDFC Bank - CHARGES & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
    Dear Sir, This Is Prabhu From Chennai.I want to...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Marksheet lost
    MY LOST HIGH SCHOOL MARKSHEET I lost my10th orignel...
    Hostitsmart.com - Very Bad Customer Service Hostitsmart.com Ripp Off
    Host IT Smart / Hosting World — Web Hosting VERY BAD...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Aggressive Stray Dogs Biting others
    Hi, A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Respected sir please make the fee refund procedure fast...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Sir please make the fee refund procedure fast especially...
    ak - Fake MR FARHAN
    I’m Abhishek Ik again posting this I talked w h MR...
    DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD - Wrong Graduation Board Name
    Hello Sir My name is Anjali and just on day 23 September...
    fake gigolo agency - FARHAN is FAKE
    I want to say Mr Farhan I will post my registration...