homeshop18/ Enter 8GB pen drive

Consumer complaints and reviews about homeshop18/ Enter 8GB pen drive

Jan 5, 2013

homeshop18 online cheating shoping site

I place order of enter Ganesh 2 pen drive on date 12.12.12. the product was received on date 15.12.12. i paid rs 1000 to the courier person for both the pen drive. when i open the package it was found only one pen drive. i immediately complain to the customer care they told me that you will received the product within 2 to 3 working days. But after waiting more than 5 days i did not received the product. Then again i spoke to the costumer they told me again that the pen drive was send only yesterday you will received the product by 2 to 3 days, but in vain. Then later one of customer call me and inform me that we have already send the product but due to some problem on courier problem it is not reaching the product to you. ( If the homeshop18 has handed the product to the courier person why it is not possible to deliver by the courier person) we will provide you a gift coupon of Rs 500 as a gift coupon then i agree and he told me you will received the sms within 5 minute, if the sms was not received please contact to the costumer care they will provide the coupon no. I didn't get any sms , then again i contact to the customer they told me again to wait again for 3 to 4 days. The home shop18 is not solving the problem but only extended the days. ( according to my complain product it is going to be nearly a months) . i think homeshop18 is only a cheating site and nonsense.
Note- Once i shop on snap deal and i purchase a bajaj iron and when i received the product there was not invoice included . When i complain to the customer they provide me the invoice within 2 days. I thanks to snap deal to take fast action.
My Product- Enter Ganesh pen drive 8 GB