HomeTown

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about HomeTown

Payal786

Sep 15, 2020

Product received in Broken state

I purchased a Wonderchef Casserole from HomeTown through the Online site on 26th August 2020 and have received the product on 2nd Sep 2020. To my surprise, the product which I received was in a broken state and I raised the complaint on 2nd Sep itself along with the images. To date there is no response from their customer care executive, all they do is false promises. First, their call center executive will put you on hold, and then they will disconnect your call without giving you any proper resolution. Their call center is so inefficient and incompetent that they can't even give you a proper solution to your problem. To date, I have made so many calls to their call center and I am still struggling to get a solution. Over and above the call center executive will try and negotiate with you by offering Rs. 500 voucher for the broken part and not only this their staff will also misguide you by saying you can go to our nearest store and return the product which again is a bluff. Because when you go to the nearest store they will simply refuse saying this is against their policy. On top of it, the call center guy named "KARAN" will be chewing pan masala while talking to you, which simply shows the seriousness and attitude of their employees. In a simple word, I have been harassed by the call center employees who seem to be enjoying at my expense.
With lots of hope and frustration, I am writing this mail to you, seeking a proper solution to my problem. Attached are the product images along with the order number.

No response to this mail will be liable for legal action.

Order No. 409893956

Payal Gupta

Product received in Broken state

abhijitchakrabarti

Aug 27, 2018

Delayed/Non- Delivery of online purchase

Ordered a show rack online on 4th August and was promised for delivery on 20th August. When I didn’t receive any call till 19th, I called the helpline and was told it’s delayed and will now be delivered on 25th. Then few days later I got a call again saying it’s delayed and now will be delivered on 28th and a few minutes back I got another call saying it’s further delayed and will now be delivered on 1st September.

What sort of customer experience is this ? I’m extremely dissatisfied with such constant lies and false commitments from this company. Now I am not even sure whether they will deliver the shoe rack at all or not. Please take action against such defaulters.
er.abhishekgupta22

Aug 7, 2016

Poor Quality Imported furniture markteted by Future Group

Dear Hometown/Future Group

I am surprised to know that the MDF furniture sold is of very poor quality and the paper film is applied to it . This is not told at the time of selling the furniture. The furniture is not water resistant to any degree. Even if water ingress, the paper peel off leaving the purchaser with no choice as the same is not available. Further the specifications of the furniture are not cleaerly marked in the display units at your store.

Further there are no chances of repair and you are asking ''heavy amount'" as repair cost by your technician as is evident (our phone call discussion's) from our discussion instead of replacing the defective part. I am not sure if you are asking the money for yourself as you mentioned that it will be unofficial repair. The defect or peeling off paper is a result of poor quality product.

The deign of the bed being sold by future retail is poor from engineering point of view. It is sheer cheating, selling defective /poor quality products in the name of "sale"by a big brand like Future Retail"and unethical selling and after sales services by your group.

Ms Priya :Madam, I was in contact with you through our facebook dialogue on your home town page. It appears that when you were unable to answer to my queries, you have deleted my comments and my views supressing my RIGHT to EXPRESSION & SPEACH. Madam, by deleting and by blocking my comments , you can not avoid answers to my queries.

Abhishek Gupta
svijayant

Aug 27, 2014

Earlier delivery than asked for, not not exchanging product

I had purchased some wall paper from Wall Paper from HomeTown, Ambience Mall Gurgaon on 28th July 2014 and had asked for delivery not before August 20th (same is also mentioned on my receipt) as there was some renovation work going on at my home. However the paper was delivered next week only and i accepted it out of courtesy, not wanting the delivery guy to come again.

Now i have changed my plans to install the wallpaper but Amit, Manager at HomeTown says he cannot do it.

Why should I be punished for having accepted the paper before the time i had asked for delivery? Is it not departments fault to send it before time?

Request you to look into the matter and do some justice.

Sumit V Singh
#9717931150

Sep 18, 2012

Dear Shobhit,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken a note of your issue and it has been escalated to the concerned team. We will get in touch with you soon.

Priya
Future Group Care

Sep 16, 2012

no delivery after 35days of booking of bed

please consider your customer as a customer not fool.

Sep 16, 2012

no delivery after 35days of booking of bed

Unfortunately, I have booked a sofa cum bed on 12 –Aug’12 from your showroom at ambience mall Gurgaon. (Invoice copy attached)
The date of the delivery mentioned on invoice and committed was 08th sep’12.(SO No.- 2115004185)
Unfortunately it is not delivered yet and there is no plan to deliver it any time soon.

Is that the level of the commitment your company is providing to the customer??

Your representatives even fear of talking to there customers and they don’t even pick up the phone.

When we tried to contact your representatives about the delivery, they abused and provide the feedback that if you want the delivery then we have broken bed at our end that we can deliver and forget about the delivery soon. (told by Mr. Rajesh and Mr. bhupender)
Your sales man Mr. Sumit Dubey had never contacted. If I am trying to contact him he is not responding.
I think you are planning to deliver the bed next year at 8th September.
There is an inauguration planned at my new home on 14th Sep’12 and I want the delivery before that.
If you are unable to deliver the same then kindly refund my money with the interest for the lapsed period.

my request to future group management , please focus on your customer.

i am sending mails to hometown over email id - [email protected] , but got no response.

Shobhit Aggarwal