honda activa 3G

Dec 5, 2019

Compliant from Unsatisified Customer

The Manager,
Honda

Consider either this as a grievance letter / Review / Feedback from a deeply dissatisfied of a customer.

The below complete complaint deals with Lodha Honda – Service Center [Chromepet].

My first experience with Lodha Honda – Service Center is completely pathetic.

I gave my Honda Active Scooter for paid service on December 03, 2019 [Morning].

I have mentioned all the issues, which I faced with my scooter and requested to change few of the parts like headlight and break shoes, back headlight and other few necessary items as attender woman associate suggested. They assured me that they would provide the vehicle to me post complete service on the same day December 03, 2019 [Evening].

I personally told the attender executive, that I can even avail the bike on December 04, 2019 the next day stating, “Make sure scooter should be in complete good condition”.

The next day , on December 04, 2019 noon, a lady associate from service center called me and informed me to collect the vehicle as it’s been completely serviced and ready for delivery.

Post 2 days - on December 05, 2019 morning [at 9.00 AM ] I went to avail the scooter, and they gave me detailed bill of 3837.45 and they demanded and compelled me to avail the AMC book cost of 850 as in next two service all spare parts will be availed with 10% discounts and Labor Charge will not be charged. Even I availed the same which is cost of total amount 4687/-. In addition, before I check the vehicle condition they handover me a feedback receipt to state that I am satisfied with the service.

Post paying the bill and was about to take the vehicle, the vehicle is not starting at all. [Not even once]. I tried several times though it did not start.

I was waiting out of the gate at the service center and seeking for the service people to check, no one turned to check. Later once I went back to Billing counter and reported the issue, the service people came to attend the issue. After checking, they stated me that I need to change the battery. I wonder, post 2 days of complete service how the technician people can suggest me to change the battery.

I cancelled two of my official meetings and waited another 1 hour to get the battery changed. Again, they charged me the bill of 1260/- for the battery. Total amount turns to 6000/-. I stepped out of service center about 11:00 AM.

Really much disappointed with the service. Before I giving my vehicle for service to this mentioned service center, I checked the Reviews of other customer, I found very bad. Even though I thought of giving my vehicle for service in belief that, they will provide good service for the customers.

I wonder why there is not even single service men or service manager nor even a technician people next to me to check my feedback / Customer satisfaction with the provided service.

Completely irresponsible resources working in the service center. I assure I am not going to step into this service center for giving my vehicle again for service checkup.

I humbly request you to take it as a concern and grief from customer end and convey this to higher official people to address this issue and take appropriate action on the same.

Mahendra Prabhu PB
############

Feb 6, 2017

Engine getting off while moving.

I have bought Honda Activa 3G from Lodha Honda Chennai. Even after i did a regular service, all of a sudden i am getting a problem of engine getting off while on move.. I have complained to service center and got it checked, they changed air filter and said it wouldn't occur again. But after 2 weeks i got the same problem and i have again approached them and this time they have cleaned Carburetor and said the problem wouldn't occur. they charged me for both the complaints. Now i am again facing the same issue for the third time. and i lost hope on the service center people.. Can some body please help what i should do to resolve this problem permanently ? Thanks