Honda Activa

Oct 14, 2021

Free servicing

Sir/Madam
Sector 4. ROURKELA HONDA 2 WHEELER SHOW
ROOM is engaged in fraudulent activities. In the name of free service(rs. 750/3 service) your outlet is charging again for service . What is the meaning of my rs.750? . Therefore you are requested to kindly look into the Matter ,or else it will hamper your Brand at sector 4 , Rourkela, Sundargarh, Odisha-769002. Service and their behavior is very rough. Take care . Today I am cheated tomorrow it's your turn. I will advise, dear friends- customers do not buy 3 free service (Rs. 750)after 1 years of your vehicle.

BHAGYASHREE BARIK
Rourkela
OD14T7111
Sirisha reddy manda

Jun 10, 2021

Staff or employee Bad behaviour against coustomers

Even though charging High prices,they are behaving as if they are rendering seriveces at free of cost.The way the staff interaction with coustomers is toooo worst.
SK1988

Mar 29, 2021

honda acitva 125 very bad performance

I have purchased a honda activa 125 in 7 feb 2018 from Honda dealer but I am not satisfied Honda Activa 125 due to product is very poor and low class

1 first problem is not the pickup in the Honda Activa 125.
2nd one I will check from Honda authorized service center and dealer & they told me Honda activa 125 carburetor Problem.
3rd I will change the carburetor Honda activa 125 but there are not change in activa performance in Pickup,
4th not average in Honda activa 125.
5th problem is Honda activa 125 height area speed is 20-30,
Pls do something to resolve my problem. And I am told again and again Honda activa 125 performance was very bad.

Name: Suman Kumar
Address:- VILL SALOA PO PHAKLOH, TEHSIL JAWALAMUKHI, , KANGRA-HIMACHAL PRADESH-176031
Model : Honda activa 125
Email ID :- [email protected], [email protected]
anand4plsql

Mar 17, 2021

Bad services experience

Activa stands for its best engine power and resistance power..i that case shoild i believe in that now its time to First service they told me u have to pay engine oil charge if we not then no guarantee of engine is it necessary for great engine.. They charged me near about 500rs so is it fair for the customer..should i pay for that or belive in ur engine capabality.. And one more thing its bad experience for service..
DILIP SONI

Nov 4, 2020

Free Service In HondA ActivAaaaaaa

Sir 17/05/2019 me honda activa scooter avintika honda ujjain se purchase kiya tha jis ki 3 free servicing ho gai he lekin 4 thi free servicing lookdown or covid 19 ke karan nahi ho pai aaj 04-11-2020 ko avintika honda service center per pahune par free servicing karne se mana kiya gaya .jab ki govt bhi covid me chut de rahi he .

respected sir aap apne honda showroom avintika ko is sambandh me avgat karane ka kast kar meri gadi ki 4 th free servicing karane hatu nivaden he .

shweta soni
ujjian
joychoc

Aug 30, 2020

INCREDIBLE SERVICE RECEIVED @ HONDA SERVICE CENTRE bADSHAHPUR BRANCH

Hi Team,Request you to kindly coordinate with your team at badshahpur branch because I cannot handle the situation any calmly now.
I fail to understand how and why it takes a month's time for a simple service of scooty with a small accidental damage.In the current pandemic situation  where public transport is not easily available or risky to use even if available.I need to know why my scooty that has been standing at service center since 2nd or 3rd august till date has not been repaired yet inspite of me following up with the team as per their convenience because they donot pick up calls during office hours.
Ms Shama never takes the call made to enquire the status.Mr. Shivam Yadav who always give excuse for his transfer at subhash chowk.
Earlier when i gave scooty for service and reached to pick up i get to hear it's wrongly delivered to some other customer. I still did not take any action against them as they agreed it was a mistake and delivered scooty to me the next day.
Prior to this service I got to know my basket needed to be weld which was to be done from some other place because they dont do it.I asked them to keep it safe for next when i come I would get it weld as it was already late.I have not received the basket yet when asked they said they might have sold it off @ Diwali. I did not say a word even then.
But now I give up i don't have enough patience to forgive them each time.This time when I reached they still had my vehicle open and the guy said brake wire is broken which i got changed few days before giving it for service.Also he wanted me to come back at 5 pm to pick it up.As if I donot have anything else to do than chasing these guys.
Kindly suggest best possible action also where else should i get my maintenance done from next time.What exactly is the TAT you guys follow?
Request you to reply ASAP.and coordinate with your team and  call me for any further details.Arrange a call back with a solution this time please.I donot have time to spare or patience they require.
Unhappy customer
Himanshi garg

Mar 2, 2020

Battery of honda Activa 5G

Respected authority
I have purchased activa 5G last year and its not even 1 year of its usage, it's battery needed to be charged twice .
Every time either because of rain or washing it ,its battery goes down and everything stops working
Too much bad quality battery.
Service center employees just charged it instead of taking this complaint seriously and exchanging the battery with good one.
I hope you will look into the matter and improve your services
pranav gupta91

Oct 24, 2019

Regarding engine problem

I have purchased a honda activa in nov 2018 from pushpa honda sanganer jaipur. I am not satisfied from my honda activa service from authorised service centre. Service centre staff satisfied me again and again against oil problem, engine problem, self start problem and battery problem after each service but problem still persist .Service center was very poor response and so many problems faced with service center and not explained here....Activa Vehicle is very bad as performance and Service center is very Irresponsible. Pls do something to resolve my problem otherwise I will lodge case against honda.

Name : Pranav Gupta
Email : [email protected]
ambujgupta1

Sep 11, 2019

Rude Behaviour at the time of Purchase

We had to face a very rude behaviour of the sale person at the time of Purchasing the Honda New Activa 5G Schooter.

We were dealing with Mr Sandeep (Bagla Automobiles, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh). First of all the Sales person Mr Sandeep had no idea about the product and the pricing of the same. His behaviour was rude since the time we visited the showroom. He could not give any information to us about the Paytm offer and we had to insist for providing the info about the offer. He was even not aware about the documents requirement as we wanted to purchase the scooter on our firms name.

He had given the advance of Rs 2000 for purchase of scooter on 8th evening and told Mr Sandeep to inform us when the scooter is ready for delivery. We received a call next day about the documents required and after that there was no communication from Mr Sandeep about if the scooter is ready for delivery. I don't understand the reason for delay when the we were told that the scooter was ready and only the accessories were to be placed. Finally I had to call him on 11-09-2019 to confirm when I can pick the scooter on which he again responded very rudely that we can pick anytime.

The major harassment happened at the time of taking the delivery. We were told to do the online payment which we did infront of 'Mr Sandeep through NEFT. When the Money did not reach to them in 10-15 mins Mr Sandeep asked us whether we had done the payment through IMPS or NEFT. And then we literally started shouting on us that why we have not done it through IMPS. We told him it was never told to us, to which he responded "You people should have asked me how to do the payment and it is not my responsibility". Mr Parvez the manager also came after the Sales man Mr Sandeep was done with rudely talking to us. We asked multiple times about the complaint book but that was also not given to us. We were told that we can only put our grievances online. When we were leaving the showroom without taking the delivery and already making the full payment for the scooter Mr Sandeep told to us that "My Name is Mr Sandeep and you can complaint wherever you can". Manager instructed us that we don't need to come and he will get the scooter delivered at our home.

We felt so bad that we returned without taking the delivery of the scooter(Not to forget the payment had already been done). We have done all the payment online. Details can be shared if required. Never had such a bad experience ever in my life while buying a new two wheeler / four wheeler.

Minimum now what I expect is to know where I went wrong as a customer. I would also want to know if such aggressive and rude behaviour flows in the Company's culture towards dealing with customers. Still not hopeful if I will get the delivery of the scooter and if I get then may be I have to again go through the process of being harassed at the time of actual delivery and services of the scooter.

Ambuj Gupta

Sep 9, 2019

Servicing need to be done twice in approx 45 days time

Dear Sir/Madam

I have get the servicing done for my Activa 5G (PB 07 BP 6102) from Faridabad Honda in July'19 and after one month I have to again get this serviced again from Joy Honda. when servicing was done from Faridabad Honda it was worst.

Kindly look in to this matter and provide me with remedial solution.

Deepak Sharma
+91 9958500599
Nidhkrishna tiwari

Sep 2, 2019

servicing of activa 5G

Sir I am from Kanpur Uttar Pradesh and I was purchased activa 5G on 13 december 2019 . It's condition is pathetic since it was purchased , I feel trouble to drive this scooty . I complained many times to workshop manager, barra Kanpur and showrooom manager , Saketnagar Kanpur but they don't listen my problem and they suggest me to visit honda workshop . I visited many time but worker of that workshop use abusing word to me and they don't listen my problem . I am very tired to complain many places of honda in this topic but nobody is listening my problem . I am highly requested you to please solve my problem in taking less time , My scooty no. is UP78FM5580 ,IT;S COME UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD . My contact no. is 7318444419.
Sarang12345

Sep 1, 2019

Regarding Tyre of all activa

Too much accident occurs in activa due to their Tyre...very poor quality of Tyre used by Honda....in TVS and other vehicle accident do not take place while applying minimum brake but it is opposite in case of activa....it is question of life and death for person who is driving....so I am sending u complain....kindly admit this complain and do needful as soon as possible.
sameer12

Aug 23, 2019

Not working self start in any time of the day

I have purchased a honda activa 5g on last year November 2018.Now I am facing an critical issue the is not self start any time always start with kick .generally it takes more time from kick.Please help one free service is also pending .

Sanjay
mahesh.

Jul 20, 2019

VERY POOR SERVICING

This is continuously 2nd time Worst servicing from ISHAN HONDA SERVICE CENTER ALWAR RAJASTHAN. Very Bad Service
Very bad Service Response from Honda Service Center .They do not do anything during the service only washing the vehicle and handover to Customer. I am facing the one problem from days one but still open and No response from service center.In every day morning ,While i am driving My activa i feel like someone pull me backward NO PICKUP AND MILEAGE ISSUE .They just change the engine oil and hand over the vehicle to customer. I had two activa but problems are same on my both activa Service center was very poor response and so many problems faced with service center and not explained here....Activa Vehicle is very bad as performance and Service center is subhanallah..............Unki tho pucho mat (Irresponsible). Then how should we trust whether they are servicing properly or not. By the name sake only number customer satisfaction. But if we google it all service related compliance only and that were horrible.I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Service date:12/07/2019
Balwinder099

Jul 12, 2019

R.C

I HV purchased Honda Activa on July 1st 2019. Still uptil now I HV not get RC and no.by Bhagwati Honda Naraingarh chheharta Amritsar. They not attending my phone. I also personally gone in agency. But they are not giving any satisfactory answer.. I have also recorded their call and voice call.but all in vein. Please help me.
Gayatrip95

Jul 3, 2019

Battery got fail within one year of time

Hello Team,

This is regarding my vehicle which i purchased in August 2018 and had been getting properly serviced .Now within one year showroom days battery is gone and they are taking more than 15 days to get that back .
How come battery for vehicle goes so soon secondly i guess the services are not been done properly intial free services, my vehicle is not smooth running as expected . Is that the way for handling customer services . very upset with the showroom responses and the delays they making and not sure if they have serviced it properly also.
Nagaraju sepuri

Jun 27, 2019

Battery failure of my activa

The battery is going failure by 3 to 4 months only at time of my last service I had replaced my battery after servicing of the they had said the problem is solved and it will not repeat again but the problem is not resolved now they are saying that the battery got failure please replace another one at last time they have said the same thing to me please contact the Elan Honda dealer in mahabubnagar replace the executive of the service center it is worst service center i had visited so far.Please solve my issue as soon as possible

Nagaraju
Mobile no: 8297697709
ANKIT.MITTAL1988

Jun 12, 2019

PROBLEM IN START

I had bought Activa 125 in 2018 from DELHI, But after FROM STRTING it doesn't start with self start and its also hard to start it with the kick also. I have replaced the air filter, spark plug, try with servicing the carburetor. Consult with service center about 2-3 times, every time they commit that now its resolved and should work properly but they all are fake after a month or couple of months.
Ripa patel

May 23, 2019

handle vibration & bed service

I have buy activa 5g for 1 year but activa too much noise handle vibration in front wheel & back wheel noise now it gets spoiled if I put it in free service are completed i have much more time complaint apex honda vastral branch ahmedabad service station, I do not tell anyone else that you buy this item,Because I have a bad experience, it does not happen to others

Ripal patel
begums

May 22, 2019

BATTERY PROBLEM

I would like to bring to your notice that your product is not like before, I purchased jan 2019 within four months so much noise, battery life is poor where i am not able to use self and horn . I never experienced such a worst product in my life where in 3-4 months with so much problem . If you cant give good product better don't manufacture.

Shakira
VINEET67

May 12, 2019

VEHICLE PROBLE AND NOT SATISFY

सेवा में

हौंडा कंपनी

महोदय
मैं विनीत गुप्ता जो की आपके कंपनी का ग्राहक हु मेरी गाडी का नंबर DL4SCY7318 हैं जो आपके पश्चिम विहार शोरूम से 14-04-2019 को लिया था फिर गाड़ी की पहली सर्विस (08-05-2019) करवाने के बाद गाडी में प्रॉब्लम आने लगी। उसके बाद अगले दिन जब मैं सर्विस सेंटर लेकर गया तो आपका मेकैनिक या इंजीनियर कहते है हमने आपकी गाडी के पार्ट्स बदले हैं और कहते हैं कंपनी के कहने पर किया हैं और आपकी गाड़ी 500 KM के बाद ठीक चलेगी।
मुझे यह शिकायत हैं कि मुझे बिना बताये मेरी गाडी के पार्ट्स बदले गए जिसके कारण मेरी गाडी पहले से ज्यादा प्रॉब्लम कर रही हैं जिसके कारण सड़क पर दुर्घटना होने के चान्सेस हैं सर्विस सेंटर वाले मेरी बात को नहीं समझ रहे हैं मैं उनके पास तीन बार जा चूका हूँ नतीजा वैसे कि वैसे हैं।
इसलिए आपके निवेदन हैं कि आप मेरी गाडी बदलने कि कृपा करे।

विनीत गुप्ता
9250153811, 9625071980
DL4SCY7318
rinkesh28

May 7, 2019

Self Start Not working again and again

I had bought Activa 4G in Sep 2017 from Surat, Gujarat. But after 8-9 months it doesn't start with self start and its also hard to start it with the kick also. I have replaced the air filter, spark plug, try with servicing the carburetor. Consult with service center about 2-3 times, every time they commit that now its resolved and should work properly but they all are fake after a month or couple of months.
Vikasneetu

Apr 23, 2019

Lock complaints

I have purchase a Honda activa 5g in march 2019 but lock is not working continues and also seat lock. every time activa lock is given harshness

Vikas Ahuja
Kartik bhati

Mar 3, 2019

It is defective piece

Honda its too bad that you gave me defective piece of honda activa rj 14hz8376.it is not working (starting problem again)owner name kartik bhati
dharmik bhatt

Jan 28, 2019

Activa 5G Too much voice

I have buy activa 5g for 1 year but activa too much noise, vibration in front wheel and now it gets spoiled if I put it in free services I do not tell anyone else that you buy this item,Because I have a bad experience, it does not happen to others. Thank u