Honda Activa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Honda Activa

Nagaraju sepuri

Jun 27, 2019

Battery failure of my activa

The battery is going failure by 3 to 4 months only at time of my last service I had replaced my battery after servicing of the they had said the problem is solved and it will not repeat again but the problem is not resolved now they are saying that the battery got failure please replace another one at last time they have said the same thing to me please contact the Elan Honda dealer in mahabubnagar replace the executive of the service center it is worst service center i had visited so far.Please solve my issue as soon as possible

Nagaraju
Mobile no: 8297697709
ANKIT.MITTAL1988

Jun 12, 2019

PROBLEM IN START

I had bought Activa 125 in 2018 from DELHI, But after FROM STRTING it doesn't start with self start and its also hard to start it with the kick also. I have replaced the air filter, spark plug, try with servicing the carburetor. Consult with service center about 2-3 times, every time they commit that now its resolved and should work properly but they all are fake after a month or couple of months.
Ripa patel

May 23, 2019

handle vibration & bed service

I have buy activa 5g for 1 year but activa too much noise handle vibration in front wheel & back wheel noise now it gets spoiled if I put it in free service are completed i have much more time complaint apex honda vastral branch ahmedabad service station, I do not tell anyone else that you buy this item,Because I have a bad experience, it does not happen to others

Ripal patel
begums

May 22, 2019

BATTERY PROBLEM

I would like to bring to your notice that your product is not like before, I purchased jan 2019 within four months so much noise, battery life is poor where i am not able to use self and horn . I never experienced such a worst product in my life where in 3-4 months with so much problem . If you cant give good product better don't manufacture.

Shakira
VINEET67

May 12, 2019

VEHICLE PROBLE AND NOT SATISFY

सेवा में

हौंडा कंपनी

महोदय
मैं विनीत गुप्ता जो की आपके कंपनी का ग्राहक हु मेरी गाडी का नंबर DL4SCY7318 हैं जो आपके पश्चिम विहार शोरूम से 14-04-2019 को लिया था फिर गाड़ी की पहली सर्विस (08-05-2019) करवाने के बाद गाडी में प्रॉब्लम आने लगी। उसके बाद अगले दिन जब मैं सर्विस सेंटर लेकर गया तो आपका मेकैनिक या इंजीनियर कहते है हमने आपकी गाडी के पार्ट्स बदले हैं और कहते हैं कंपनी के कहने पर किया हैं और आपकी गाड़ी 500 KM के बाद ठीक चलेगी।
मुझे यह शिकायत हैं कि मुझे बिना बताये मेरी गाडी के पार्ट्स बदले गए जिसके कारण मेरी गाडी पहले से ज्यादा प्रॉब्लम कर रही हैं जिसके कारण सड़क पर दुर्घटना होने के चान्सेस हैं सर्विस सेंटर वाले मेरी बात को नहीं समझ रहे हैं मैं उनके पास तीन बार जा चूका हूँ नतीजा वैसे कि वैसे हैं।
इसलिए आपके निवेदन हैं कि आप मेरी गाडी बदलने कि कृपा करे।

विनीत गुप्ता
9250153811, 9625071980
DL4SCY7318
rinkesh28

May 7, 2019

Self Start Not working again and again

I had bought Activa 4G in Sep 2017 from Surat, Gujarat. But after 8-9 months it doesn't start with self start and its also hard to start it with the kick also. I have replaced the air filter, spark plug, try with servicing the carburetor. Consult with service center about 2-3 times, every time they commit that now its resolved and should work properly but they all are fake after a month or couple of months.
Vikasneetu

Apr 23, 2019

Lock complaints

I have purchase a Honda activa 5g in march 2019 but lock is not working continues and also seat lock. every time activa lock is given harshness

Vikas Ahuja
Kartik bhati

Mar 3, 2019

It is defective piece

Honda its too bad that you gave me defective piece of honda activa rj 14hz8376.it is not working (starting problem again)owner name kartik bhati
dharmik bhatt

Jan 28, 2019

Activa 5G Too much voice

I have buy activa 5g for 1 year but activa too much noise, vibration in front wheel and now it gets spoiled if I put it in free services I do not tell anyone else that you buy this item,Because I have a bad experience, it does not happen to others. Thank u
Shivii385

Jan 3, 2019

Activa doesnot start

I have bought the Activa 4g in Feb 2018.
I have servicing the activa properly
But still it is giving me problems

na start hoti hai, kbi filter khrab ho jata hai
or petrol ki smell ana lg jati hai to sb khte over ho gyi

or service vali v proper service nhi krte
kbi kick ni chlti kbi kuch

service k 10 din me sctive khrab

khi pe b activa dhokha de jati hai

it is very bad product

so girls learn bike and buy bike instead of dpending money on activas

Dec 11, 2018

Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick up

My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in Front wheel
malipm

Dec 6, 2018

Loud noise like Police Siren in running conditions

I have Honda Activa 2012 model, it is running well however when acceleration is done at a speed of 30 KM it gives sound like Police Siren, which stops after release of acceleration. What could be reason .

Please reply on [email protected]/ [email protected]

Pramod
kavita96887

Nov 24, 2018

Noise disturbance and battery problem

Dear all,

I have bought Honda Activa 125cc on 24/8/2018.
After getting the vehicle delivery it has an issue regarding noise disturbance from the back , I go to the Sandeep Honda Activa showroom from where I had bought it and asked for the issue but there I got reply that it will be resolved by covering some distance but even after a week that issue was not resolved.i go again and tell about the issue but the dealing authority does not bother. And now I have an issue about the battery.i called at agency and the executive came they checked and replied that battery is dead.They also said that the battery has one and half years guarantee.

Please help in this matter and resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Will be very thankful.
Kavita
9781500887.
Saikrishna reddy5

Nov 4, 2018

Worst sevicing

This is continuously 3rd time Worst servicing from Honda service centre. They did not even clean outer parts of vehicle. Then how should we trust whether they are servicing properly or not. By the name sake only number customer satisfaction. But if we google it all service related compliance only and that were horrible.
PRAFULLA SHARMA

Oct 17, 2018

VERY BAD SERVICE AND SERVICE CONDITIONS

I OWN HONDA ACTIVA .
ON 14TH OCT 2018 I HAD GONE FOR THE SERVICE AT MASHA AUTO BULANDSHAHR (UP) 203001 . FOR THE FIRST TIME AS EARLIER AGENCY AND DEALERSHIP WAS WITH M/S S K HONDA WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED NOW.

LITERALLY SPEAKING WHILE VISITING THE SERVICE STATION AT MASHA AUTO IT SEEMS AS IF I HAD COME TO SOME PRIVATE SHOP.

IT GIVES ME A VERY BAD IMPRESSION OF THE SERVICE AND THE 5S AND THE EQUIPMENT BEING USED AND THE TYPE OF PERSONS WORKING THERE.
THE SERVICE STATION IS VERY SMALL AND THE PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE SERVICE ARE IN LARGE QUEUE.
THE SERVICE STATION IS ITSELF LOOKS LIKE THAT WE ARE IN SOME OLD BACKWARD VILLAGE.
PEOPLE HAVE TO WAITS FOR HOURS FOR THEIR NUMBER TO COME.
OVERALL I WOULD REQUEST HONDA PERSONS TO MAKE A SURPRISE VISIT AND SEE THE SERVICE AREA AND THE TYPE OF PERSONS WORKING AND THEIR WORKING STYLE.
THE WAY THE VEHICLES ARE HANDLED IT IS TERRIBLE.
HONDA BEING A JAPANESE COMPANY AND HAVING SUCH SERVICE STATIONS DOES NOT SOUNDS GOOD.
PLEASE REVISIT AND ARRANGE TO MAKE THIS SERVICE STATION UP TO THE LEVEL OF SATISFACTION.

REGARDS.
Vinod Baijal

Oct 16, 2018

Vibration in Handle

Very Bad Service
Very bad Service Response from Honda Service Center .They do not do anything during the service only washing the vehicle and handover to Customer. I am facing the one problem from day of Ist service there is Vibration and bubbling in the handle which is not corrected even after reporting to the service manager .Instead they have replaced rollor in clutch plate though it was quite okey.
the inexperianced and unskilled mechanic suggestes the superviser wrong remeady who acceept it without applying his commen sense
My experience with this stupid vehicle is really bad. the vehicle is still continuing vibrating
and No response from service center.

.Service center was very poor response and so many problems faced with service center and not explained here....Activa Vehicle is very bad as performance and Service center is very Irresponsible
Sunil Kumar

Sep 17, 2018

original RC

DEAR SIR'
This is to inform you that i have filed a complaint starting that my vehical number PB11CK4376 has to regenerated by new RC because i have given a temporary RC from the very start and now i haven't got the original RC till now. please help me go through.
DETAILS OF VEHICLE:-
ACYIVA 4G
ACTIVA NO:- PB11CK4376
OWNER'S & CONTACT NO :-SUNIL KUMAR - 9569729895.9877369663
Puneet0782

Sep 4, 2018

Very Bad Service

Very bad Service Response from Honda Service Center .They do not do anything during the service only washing the vehicle and handover to Customer. I am facing the one problem from days one but still open and No response from service center.In every day morning ,My active vehicle does not start with self start ,I am always start the vehicle with Kick .Service center was very poor response and so many problems faced with service center and not explained here....Activa Vehicle is very bad as performance and Service center is suhanallah..............Unke tho pucho mat (Irresponsible).
Deepak Jaex

Aug 23, 2018

Service

My name is Deepak and last week i serviced my Activa 4G near Raj kumar park city honda service center and had a horrible service with the advisor and the team over there.

I paid around Rs3500 for the service and I can assure you that they have not serviced my bike, all the problems which i described was there like that only, I dint get time to get my bike to re-serviced. Before that I got a call from your one of your CRO or BPO agent, she asked for the feed back and I am explaining what has happened in a polite manner but she was not ready to listen to me and just said a word get your bike back to the service and hung up the phone.

I took my bike to be re-serviced on Monday and he asked time frame of 2 days, I was polite enough and said him, okay but I need my bike to be serviced properly.

Later on Wednesday they gave my bike back but the problem was still there, The Advisor name was "Silambarasan" horrible service, I was waiting almost 3 hours near the showroom and i clearly stated that I have an important meeting at 1 so i have to leave by then.

He gave my bike back sharp at 1:10, I took my bike back Home and noticed that they have stuck a Double side tape near the front dashboard, I went back to ask regarding this to that person, he said that is usual and My back tire has been punchared by them.

I need a Complete refund on the issue and the issue with my back tire need to be fixed with a new tire.

I have lots of bike : Apache, R15, 5 Activa(3 5g, 1 4g and 1 3g) had never experienced this way with the other service centers.

Will any one stick Double side tape to a Dashboard????? horrible.

If My issue is not resolved by Friday, I am going to publish on social media Facebook, Instagram and in twitter with a full footage video of your bills and the experience that I had.

Also I am going to give a bad review on your official feedback page and on Google ( will mention my experience clearly and will not recommend that service center)

I am also going to escalate the issue to my personal lawyer and be ready to face the consequences, On Indian standard also I am going to review about my service.

Aug 15, 2018

Complain against starting problem

ACTIVA 4G VIBRATION ISSUE and Starting problem
I am facing ACTIVA 4G VIBRATION issue since first day . it happens between 20 -40 km/hr speed .when i told this issue at the time of every service so they simply replied this is functional issue with activa 4g.Now starting problem is happening per day .None of things are good in active 4G

REALLY WORST EXPERIENCE.
G V Phaniraj

Aug 9, 2018

Unauthorised Charges

Sir, today I went to enquire and book Activa 5G to Heritage Honda Dealer, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysuru. But when I enquired they have not given correct rate of the Vehicle. Also they forced me to take compulsorily the extended warranty and Acceceries as their wish. But I refused to accept these added expenses and told them not compell me the extended warranty and Acceceries . When I told these they have not at all given any response and not shown minimum courtesy towards me. Then I came out and informing this issue. Now please clarify is there any rule like this if not why they are forcing. Finally one staff of the dealers refused to talk with me and neglected. This is very very bad, I request you to advise the dealer and not to force the unnecessary things to customers.
rajeevdtdc

Aug 8, 2018

Activa 4g 125 cc dlx starting problem

After a long analyse I purchased active 4g. on dated June 13,2018 From Bhatia Motors jawali, Every day morning i have to spend 15-20min to get my vehicle start. It's very disappointing that being a brand, honda has not solved this issue. It is the ever worst scooter, not at all starting at self start, kick start also required more than 10 minutes of kick...

Most of the time I getting tired with starting the scooter.
Don't purchase this bike, service is also very worst. only brand name nothing
Venkata Radhika

Aug 6, 2018

Vibration and Acceleration Problem

I had Purchased Honda Activa 125 cc in 2015 September. When I start my scooty it's getting lot of vibrations and scooty is running without giving acceleration. Suddenly the speed is raising without giving acceleration.
Arif Hundekar

Jul 29, 2018

Electric problem

Sir, activa is best scooter. But my scooter activa HET is start the engine, in 5 second CDI coil full hot. I am change full wiring satt, but problem is not done. and change the CDI coil, problem is not done. So please what the solution?
Suyash_shukla30

Jul 18, 2018

Vibration in slow spees

At speed between 0-15 km/H there is lot of vibration in Activa 5G , after first servicing it got right but after a week it started again.

HDFC BANK Chennai - Without informing deduction charges
    Dear Customer, I request you to share your complete...
    [email protected] - Kiva franchise loan company
    Totally which ever mail used by kova franchise loan...
    Airtel - REFUND CASH
    SIR THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT DUE TO...
    Bharti friendship clob - Paisa like kam nahi deta
    Paisa like 420 karta haiy. Mo number 99910 16617
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Suspect Reason:- * UP board Inter Roll Number not matched...
    Respected Sir, I am a student of DELED 1st year (18-19)...
    Utsonmobile website - 100 rs is not credited after recharge R wallet
    Money deducted from bank but not credited in my...
    LG India - Refrigerator
    Dear Customer (Md Tahsin), We regret the inconvenience...
    SBI - WRONG ENTRY MIGRATION
    Dear sir, i have opened a ppf account no. 01P00902818 on...