Honda Activa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Honda Activa

Shivii385

Jan 3, 2019

Activa doesnot start

I have bought the Activa 4g in Feb 2018.
I have servicing the activa properly
But still it is giving me problems

na start hoti hai, kbi filter khrab ho jata hai
or petrol ki smell ana lg jati hai to sb khte over ho gyi

or service vali v proper service nhi krte
kbi kick ni chlti kbi kuch

service k 10 din me sctive khrab

khi pe b activa dhokha de jati hai

it is very bad product

so girls learn bike and buy bike instead of dpending money on activas
bhautikoza.25@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2018

Making noiSe in engne...front wheel vibration no get pick up

My honda activa 5g noise in engine...and Vibration in Front wheel
malipm

Dec 6, 2018

Loud noise like Police Siren in running conditions

I have Honda Activa 2012 model, it is running well however when acceleration is done at a speed of 30 KM it gives sound like Police Siren, which stops after release of acceleration. What could be reason .

Please reply on malipm@rediffmail.com/ pmali.prime@gmail.com

Pramod
kavita96887

Nov 24, 2018

Noise disturbance and battery problem

Dear all,

I have bought Honda Activa 125cc on 24/8/2018.
After getting the vehicle delivery it has an issue regarding noise disturbance from the back , I go to the Sandeep Honda Activa showroom from where I had bought it and asked for the issue but there I got reply that it will be resolved by covering some distance but even after a week that issue was not resolved.i go again and tell about the issue but the dealing authority does not bother. And now I have an issue about the battery.i called at agency and the executive came they checked and replied that battery is dead.They also said that the battery has one and half years guarantee.

Please help in this matter and resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Will be very thankful.
Kavita
9781500887.
Saikrishna reddy5

Nov 4, 2018

Worst sevicing

This is continuously 3rd time Worst servicing from Honda service centre. They did not even clean outer parts of vehicle. Then how should we trust whether they are servicing properly or not. By the name sake only number customer satisfaction. But if we google it all service related compliance only and that were horrible.
PRAFULLA SHARMA

Oct 17, 2018

VERY BAD SERVICE AND SERVICE CONDITIONS

I OWN HONDA ACTIVA .
ON 14TH OCT 2018 I HAD GONE FOR THE SERVICE AT MASHA AUTO BULANDSHAHR (UP) 203001 . FOR THE FIRST TIME AS EARLIER AGENCY AND DEALERSHIP WAS WITH M/S S K HONDA WHICH HAS BEEN CLOSED NOW.

LITERALLY SPEAKING WHILE VISITING THE SERVICE STATION AT MASHA AUTO IT SEEMS AS IF I HAD COME TO SOME PRIVATE SHOP.

IT GIVES ME A VERY BAD IMPRESSION OF THE SERVICE AND THE 5S AND THE EQUIPMENT BEING USED AND THE TYPE OF PERSONS WORKING THERE.
THE SERVICE STATION IS VERY SMALL AND THE PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE SERVICE ARE IN LARGE QUEUE.
THE SERVICE STATION IS ITSELF LOOKS LIKE THAT WE ARE IN SOME OLD BACKWARD VILLAGE.
PEOPLE HAVE TO WAITS FOR HOURS FOR THEIR NUMBER TO COME.
OVERALL I WOULD REQUEST HONDA PERSONS TO MAKE A SURPRISE VISIT AND SEE THE SERVICE AREA AND THE TYPE OF PERSONS WORKING AND THEIR WORKING STYLE.
THE WAY THE VEHICLES ARE HANDLED IT IS TERRIBLE.
HONDA BEING A JAPANESE COMPANY AND HAVING SUCH SERVICE STATIONS DOES NOT SOUNDS GOOD.
PLEASE REVISIT AND ARRANGE TO MAKE THIS SERVICE STATION UP TO THE LEVEL OF SATISFACTION.

REGARDS.
Vinod Baijal

Oct 16, 2018

Vibration in Handle

Very Bad Service
Very bad Service Response from Honda Service Center .They do not do anything during the service only washing the vehicle and handover to Customer. I am facing the one problem from day of Ist service there is Vibration and bubbling in the handle which is not corrected even after reporting to the service manager .Instead they have replaced rollor in clutch plate though it was quite okey.
the inexperianced and unskilled mechanic suggestes the superviser wrong remeady who acceept it without applying his commen sense
My experience with this stupid vehicle is really bad. the vehicle is still continuing vibrating
and No response from service center.

.Service center was very poor response and so many problems faced with service center and not explained here....Activa Vehicle is very bad as performance and Service center is very Irresponsible
Sunil Kumar

Sep 17, 2018

original RC

DEAR SIR'
This is to inform you that i have filed a complaint starting that my vehical number PB11CK4376 has to regenerated by new RC because i have given a temporary RC from the very start and now i haven't got the original RC till now. please help me go through.
DETAILS OF VEHICLE:-
ACYIVA 4G
ACTIVA NO:- PB11CK4376
OWNER'S & CONTACT NO :-SUNIL KUMAR - 9569729895.9877369663
Puneet0782

Sep 4, 2018

Very Bad Service

Very bad Service Response from Honda Service Center .They do not do anything during the service only washing the vehicle and handover to Customer. I am facing the one problem from days one but still open and No response from service center.In every day morning ,My active vehicle does not start with self start ,I am always start the vehicle with Kick .Service center was very poor response and so many problems faced with service center and not explained here....Activa Vehicle is very bad as performance and Service center is suhanallah..............Unke tho pucho mat (Irresponsible).
Deepak Jaex

Aug 23, 2018

Service

My name is Deepak and last week i serviced my Activa 4G near Raj kumar park city honda service center and had a horrible service with the advisor and the team over there.

I paid around Rs3500 for the service and I can assure you that they have not serviced my bike, all the problems which i described was there like that only, I dint get time to get my bike to re-serviced. Before that I got a call from your one of your CRO or BPO agent, she asked for the feed back and I am explaining what has happened in a polite manner but she was not ready to listen to me and just said a word get your bike back to the service and hung up the phone.

I took my bike to be re-serviced on Monday and he asked time frame of 2 days, I was polite enough and said him, okay but I need my bike to be serviced properly.

Later on Wednesday they gave my bike back but the problem was still there, The Advisor name was "Silambarasan" horrible service, I was waiting almost 3 hours near the showroom and i clearly stated that I have an important meeting at 1 so i have to leave by then.

He gave my bike back sharp at 1:10, I took my bike back Home and noticed that they have stuck a Double side tape near the front dashboard, I went back to ask regarding this to that person, he said that is usual and My back tire has been punchared by them.

I need a Complete refund on the issue and the issue with my back tire need to be fixed with a new tire.

I have lots of bike : Apache, R15, 5 Activa(3 5g, 1 4g and 1 3g) had never experienced this way with the other service centers.

Will any one stick Double side tape to a Dashboard????? horrible.

If My issue is not resolved by Friday, I am going to publish on social media Facebook, Instagram and in twitter with a full footage video of your bills and the experience that I had.

Also I am going to give a bad review on your official feedback page and on Google ( will mention my experience clearly and will not recommend that service center)

I am also going to escalate the issue to my personal lawyer and be ready to face the consequences, On Indian standard also I am going to review about my service.
Arti@122

Aug 15, 2018

Complain against starting problem

ACTIVA 4G VIBRATION ISSUE and Starting problem
I am facing ACTIVA 4G VIBRATION issue since first day . it happens between 20 -40 km/hr speed .when i told this issue at the time of every service so they simply replied this is functional issue with activa 4g.Now starting problem is happening per day .None of things are good in active 4G

REALLY WORST EXPERIENCE.
G V Phaniraj

Aug 9, 2018

Unauthorised Charges

Sir, today I went to enquire and book Activa 5G to Heritage Honda Dealer, Siddhartha Nagar, Mysuru. But when I enquired they have not given correct rate of the Vehicle. Also they forced me to take compulsorily the extended warranty and Acceceries as their wish. But I refused to accept these added expenses and told them not compell me the extended warranty and Acceceries . When I told these they have not at all given any response and not shown minimum courtesy towards me. Then I came out and informing this issue. Now please clarify is there any rule like this if not why they are forcing. Finally one staff of the dealers refused to talk with me and neglected. This is very very bad, I request you to advise the dealer and not to force the unnecessary things to customers.
rajeevdtdc

Aug 8, 2018

Activa 4g 125 cc dlx starting problem

After a long analyse I purchased active 4g. on dated June 13,2018 From Bhatia Motors jawali, Every day morning i have to spend 15-20min to get my vehicle start. It's very disappointing that being a brand, honda has not solved this issue. It is the ever worst scooter, not at all starting at self start, kick start also required more than 10 minutes of kick...

Most of the time I getting tired with starting the scooter.
Don't purchase this bike, service is also very worst. only brand name nothing
Venkata Radhika

Aug 6, 2018

Vibration and Acceleration Problem

I had Purchased Honda Activa 125 cc in 2015 September. When I start my scooty it's getting lot of vibrations and scooty is running without giving acceleration. Suddenly the speed is raising without giving acceleration.
Arif Hundekar

Jul 29, 2018

Electric problem

Sir, activa is best scooter. But my scooter activa HET is start the engine, in 5 second CDI coil full hot. I am change full wiring satt, but problem is not done. and change the CDI coil, problem is not done. So please what the solution?
Suyash_shukla30

Jul 18, 2018

Vibration in slow spees

At speed between 0-15 km/H there is lot of vibration in Activa 5G , after first servicing it got right but after a week it started again.
dhara bhatt

Jul 4, 2018

Activa repairing complain

Dear Sir/Mem
Today when Rain fall in nadiad.and in rain my activa in run down. i taw my activa to your nadiad AJS branch.when i was reach there and meet your employee misbehaviour and very ruff attitude to us. when we ask where will you give back our activa they said to us after 10 days. Either do your activa outside my premiseses.& and they very rufly attitude with us. they are loosing your business.this is for your information.

Dhara Bhatt
SHIVANK DWIVEDI

Jun 6, 2018

ACTIVA 4G VIBRATION ISSUE and Starting problem

REALLY WORST EXPERIENCE.
Vishwanath K Rao

May 17, 2018

Honda Activa 120

I have bought a new Honda activa 125 by last month back..

This is my blunder mistake.

i would been very happy, if i would have bought TVS Jupiter

I lost my MONEY, TRUST

1. On delivery time only i have informed about hard break(rear wheel). but delivery person said just for some time.

It is very hard and not sharp breaking.. even they didn't rectify very sad..

2. Lot of sound from dash board Even on smooth road.-- lokks like i'm riding some 5 year old activa.

3. Morning I am unable to start the scooter with SELF or KICKER. very annoying

I lost my happy raiding.

Need your valuable solution on this .....or else you have to replace with another one

Sheela Vishwanath
Maulik90

May 12, 2018

Starting trouble & Vibration

I bought my Honda Activa 4GI Model 1.2 years completed and it's been Free service completed, every time I told about slow speed to much vibration and engine sound but they are not fixing it and no proper response. and Same time battery issued.SELF START NOT WORKING.

No proper service no faculty will attend the customer properly and slove the issue. I need an Immediate complaint register against Honda.

Need to rectify it or need to take corrective action against it.
Reena birajeev singh

May 7, 2018

Honda activa 4g ,starting problem.

I have bought Honda activa 4g on 18/08/17 from manpada showroom, soham plaza ,G.B road.The has been showing starting problem since the day bought it. Evaey morning I have to spend 10-15 mins to start my vehicle,I am facing one more problem, it suddenly stops on roads or signals while decreasing the speed . It makes different sound while driving .I mentioned these problems during my first service but problems persist.Worst experience with Honda ,they think they have the market for making junk vehicles.I will never choose Honda ever again .I want the problem solved ASAP. EXPECTING YOU WILL TAKE IT IN A SERIOUS SENSE.
Reena singh
Reena birajeev singh

May 7, 2018

Honda activa 4G startup problem,stops in slow speed,different sound from vehicle

I have bought Honda activa 4g on 18/08/17 from manpada showroom, soham plaza ,G.B road.The vehicle has been showing starting problem since the day bought it. Every morning I have to spend 10-15 mins to start my vehicle,I am facing one more problem, it suddenly stops on roads or signals while decreasing the speed . It makes different sounds while driving .I mentioned these problems during my first service but problems persist.Worst experience with Honda ,they think they have the market for making junk vehicles.I will never choose Honda ever again .I want the problem solved ASAP. EXPECTING YOU WILL TAKE IT IN A SERIOUS SENSE.
Reena singh
9821120468
Vehicle no-MH4JD6076.
vicky6

May 6, 2018

Honda activa 3g full of rust

Dear honda,

I bought my Honda activa 3g around 3.5 year back, from then i have no problem in starting as well running .
but i am seeing under fortress and under body its getting full of rust and slowly its coming out. i purchased one more activa before this 3g its does not have rust on it. I think company making fool to us by using low quality material, kindly look in to the issue otherwise i ahave to take action on this.
M Anusha

May 4, 2018

Slow speed too much vibration

I bought my Honda Activa I Model 3.5 years back and it's been 5 to 6 service completed, every time I told about slow speed to much vibration and engine sound but they are not fixing it and no proper response.

Need to rectify it or need to take corrective action against it.

Awaiting for your response.
braghavan

Apr 30, 2018

Electrical problem

I have purchased Honda ACTIVA 125 with Drum Alloy on 20th March 2017 from Planet Agencies Private Limited, Bangalore having the Registration number KA02JN5235. Frequently observed electrical problem in the vehicle that suddenly the vehicle display will be disconnected and due to this reason indicator, horn, and the ignition switch will not function. The vehicle has to be kick started further.

On 9th April 2018 the vehicle has been serviced by DHRUVDESH MOTORS PRIVATE LIMITED at Malleswaram branch confirmed the fuse has blown off and we will replace the same and charge the battery accordingly. This was working fine till 29th April 2018. Today morning I have given the vehicle to check once again to resolve the issue and I have made a request to the service agent to provide me the root cause and corrective action for the occurrence and what is the preventive measure.

You may kindly look in to this problem and advise the dealer to identify the problem and arrest the same and ensure shall not be repeated again. (The contact person number is Mr. Veeresh Mob: 7022891676.

I appreciate your immediate action on the above.

Best Regards
B. Raghavan

Now sports journalism on a digital platform - Digital Platfrom
    Sports have always been very close to Indian hearts. True...
    tata docomo - Network issue
    My network is completely down I need to change the service...
    anganwadi - Hostile behavior
    I am complaining about aya/ helper of anganawadi , bondel...
    APPSC - OTPR ID
    please provide my otpr id for the gmail...
    Indian Speed Post - Not tracking my consignment
    My Consignment No. JA027308577IN, when i track on indian...
    sony six - Improper Broadcasting
    Live telecasting of Venus Williams vs cornet match in...
    LIC customer portal - service availability
    hi Team, The LIC Customer portal :...
    Work - Account open
    Account khulne diye the abhi take nahi kula hai Asrganj...
    Forest Department - CUTTING OF TREE
    SIR, WITH REFEREANCE TO THE ABOVE SUBJECT REQUEST YOU...