HONDA MOTORCYCLES & SCOOTERS INDIA PVT LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about HONDA MOTORCYCLES & SCOOTERS INDIA PVT LTD

kdc anthony

Nov 22, 2017

Mileage Tracking Sheet

I am, K. D. C. Anthony living in Sri Lanka who has been using Honda bikes from younger ages. I made mind to go for a scooter "DIO" considering my age as 63 years. So I bought a brand new DIO bike on 31st May 2016. My dealer is Shara Traders and my bill no. 2013 A - 15583 dated 31.05.2016.
I managed to take two free services providing the service record sheet. But unfortunately this card has been misplaced by me. So I went to the dealer and explained to him. But said that only one card is issued for a bike. Hence now I am getting the services without a service card. It is very much appreciated if you could make kind arrangements to get me a service record sheet please. Otherwise the company won’t give the warranty for the bike.
Contact nos: 0094714279965 / ############
patl

Oct 15, 2017

Poor service

I am Dr Vilas Patil, having ACTIVA 125 cc
This was first servicing. The service center nor washed the vehicle nor they have cleaned the vehicle. They behaved rudely. They said come tomorrow for vehicle washing. is it the solution ? I come across with few consumers, they are also want to file complain against Ashapura but they are not having net facilities. I am really frustrated , and now I feel I should have purchased vehicle fro some other dealer. I am also having Honda Amaze car. the service center at Aurangabad is excellent. But I think the authorities of Honda involved in consumer beneficiary services must look in to this.
gireeshps

Oct 9, 2017

honda dio

Very bad service center and they do not keep any customer relationship.they treat the customers badly..please don't buy the vehicle on nedumkandam muthoot honda showroom .my Honda dio have a manufacturing defect.i am complaining that on the showroom.but their response was very bad.
Rizwan18

May 19, 2017

Registration number not received

My name is Md Rizwan and i have purchased honda activa 125 on 26 of april however the booking was done
On 4th of april so from my invoice date till now i have not received my registration number.It was a very horrible experience in the honda show room in kolkata minto park the sales agent is disloyal there.They returned me many times after so many excuse.I am having such a worse experience in honda and getting frustrated for just only a registration number.Your employees are very disloyal and they are creating a bad reputation for company.Please help me to get out of it

Md Rizwan
91+9883813428.
Kolkata-West Bengal
Lokesh Ubhiriyani

Mar 9, 2017

Delay In registration

I have Bought Activa on the name of Lokesh Ubhiriyani form Surana Motors Koh E FIza, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh on 22nd Jan, 2017. and I have not received our registration no. till now, However all the documents are submitted to showroom. i request you to take necessary steps.

Lokesh Ubhiriyani
Contact No. 7879765376.
Email Id. manojubhiryani@gmail.com
SADIQSG

Mar 29, 2016

HONDA ACTIVA 125 - POOR HEADLIGHT

I have bought a HONDA ACTIVA-125 on Nov 2014. I was ride for only 2 months and i came to Oversea. The scooter is Ok to ride But, the Head light (Lighting system) is VERY VERY BAD..While I ride in the night time, cannot able to see the Road properly with this Headlight , the Headlight is not powerfull.

The Head light is very very important to every vehicle especially, in the night time. Poor lighting systems, may leads to happen many Accidents because of this issue. While i went to India on Nov 2015 again, I went to HONDA at THANJAVUR and tell them about this same issue. They told me that, its manufacturer matter please complain to them like that. That why, i am complaining here as well as giving feed back.

I have spent nearly Rs.70,000/- for this scooter without powerful Head Light??? I was planning to recommend many of my Indian friends those living in oversea. But this kind of Headlight problems on the scooter, makes me scare to introduce to others.

THIS IS A FEED BACK
----------------------------------
Please take this complain as VERY serious issue and rectify the problem as soon as possible and replace the powerfull Head lights to those you were sold on the year 2014 onwards through your Agency wherever they located. I hope that, subsequently you will send a HONDA ACTIVA-125 Scooter with very good Headlight systems to your Dealers.

If the Head light is powerfull for HONDA ACTIVA-125..The scooter will be move in the market tremendously.

Sadiq

(0065) 92367786
sascosin@gmail.com
mdsaquib

Aug 9, 2014

Defective Battery,leg guard ,delay in registration

I purchased Honda Unicorn from SS Honda,Ganga Ganj, Lucknow on 21.7.14. The bike was given with kick start ,wrapped leg guard,saying battery will charge and self start will become functional,registration will be done in weeks time. After three days concluded battery is bad as it was not charging. After a lot of argument they took the battery and arranged replacement. That was again defective. So far battery is not provided. Seat cover given is also old and has bend and wear marks. Registration certificates not given till date. Mr Jayaswal was contacted but his contribution to solve this problem was nil. Others seem to be least concerned . Higher officials from Honda need to look into this state of affairs and take suitable action to address the issue. License for dealership to SS Honda needs review as others have also now told me about their notoriety and pathetic response.
Mohammad Saquib
mdsaquib2001@gmail.com
bala31999

Jul 15, 2014

i will never make a mistake of buying any honda bikes again

I have bought a HONDA Aviator with disk brakes which cost me 63000/- Dec 2013. It didnt even completed 1 year.... before the 1st service the scooter was good.... after the first service it repeated the same complaints again and the Service people from Mansarovar Honda Velachery Chennai & Manasarovar Honda Vanuvampet chennai was not able rectify the problem like fork bend, Tail light fuses every time, Oil leak in engine, and now i have completed my 4 th service. Till now these people from Manasarovar Honda not able to rectify the problem……. And for sure I know one thing…. Once my free services gets over and my warranty period gets over they will make me to pay for the parts will bring the scooter in condition. For your information Im Balaji from Chennai, I bought HONDA Avaitor (Disc) on Dec 2013. My Mob.NO.9940108460. PLEASE RETHINK IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY HONDA SCOOTERS OR BIKES.
nssures@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2013

Honda Shine 2nd gear problem

I have purchased Honda shine on November 7th 2012 and till now i drove only 1600KMS. I have faced serious mechanical problem with 2ND gear. When i am shifting gear from 1st - 2nd and 3rd - 2ND the gear gets disengaged and vehicle movement stopped and engine alone making empty RPM rise. This occurs 2 /10 times. This problem is occuring since 200+ KMS itself. During the first service itself i have complained to DIDAR motors but still same. During second service also did the same but still occuring.

During heavy traffic signal when lot of heavy vehicles are surrounded, when i am start moving this problem occurs mostly, i am getting scared of this issue since this will lead to death of my life sooner.
animeshjbp

Jan 19, 2013

Honda Shine

I have been using Honda Shine for last 3 years,i have never been fully satisfied with the fuel efficiency and the service help of the company at my city.I bought my bike from Sahil Honda and there only i have been giving my bike for Servicing.First of all they broke my bike side panel during servicing and when asked for they gave me an assurance of changing the panel "NOT FOR FREE",it has been 6 months and 3 servicing and still i get a reply from the representatives that they have orderd the panle and it will come in 15 days.Poor servicing and inadequate man power is what i can say for Sahil Honda.

Jun 13, 2010

TO,
THE HONDA MOTOR CYCLE AND SCOOTER INDIA PVT.LTD.

SIR, WITH DUE RESPECT I BEG TO STATE THAT, I SHREE KISHALAY SENGUPTA, 86, KACHHARI ROAD, P.O+P.S- KATWA, DIST-BURDWAN, WEST BENGAL. PIN- 713130. PURCHASED A HONDA SDR ALLOY TWISTER BLACK COLOUR, FROM YOUR DEALER A.K.DISTRIBUTORS, 327 PANCHANANTALA, BERHAMPORE, DIST- MURSHIDABAD WEST BENGAL.PHONE NO. 03482255451. ON 08/05/10. BEARING REG. NO.- WB 58 N 1574, ENGINE NO- JC47E0037765, FRAME NO.- ME4JC472DA8028205, BATTERY NO.-250410B3230410B2.
UNFORTUNATELY IT IS FOUND DEFECTIVE THE REAR HYDROLICS OF THE TWO WHEELER. WHICH WAS COMMUNICATED TO YOUR DEALER. AND WITH THERE CONCRETE ASSURANCE I MET TODAY FOR REPLACEMENT.
NOW DEALER REFUSED TO REPLACE IT OR TO REPAIR IT FOR WHICH I AM COMPELLED TO LODGE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE DEALER. PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION FOR THE PURPOSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I HAVE MANY A OPPERTUNITIES TO PURCHASE THE VEHICLE BESIDES YOU,

DATED: 13/06/10 MOB. NO. 09333808089
KATWA.BURDWAN

Jun 2, 2010

Dearsir,
Reference my earlyer mail regarding
deffective vechicle rear shok-observe as an
i not reacived any responce from your &
your dealer
Ashapura Motors, Parbhani (maharashtra)marathawada.
i've changed it by cash payment
but it's not fear to provide me service properly.
otherwise i'll start Legal process for the justification & my entire satisfaction.

Your Custmere
S S BORADE

May 30, 2010

HONDA, REPLACE ENGINE PARTS
I Mohd. Masihullah Zeeshan, bought my Honda Unicorn on the 27th feb 2009 from AUTOFIN MOTORS PVT. ,LTD (Himayath Nagar) Hyderabad Reg no: AP 11 AF 3025 (Frame No: ME4KC09 3B98044598) (ENGINE NO: KC09E 1045512).

At that time of leaving the showroom itself i told them the sound of the motorcycle seems different to which they replied that its bcoz the bike is new and the sound will go once the engine becomes free i.e after some usage.

And on every servicing i told them about the odd sound (loud different beating of engine, irritating noise) and there was low pickup(2nd gear bike gets off on speed breakers), low mileage(only 38) , bike runs very rough for the first few kms,even after using choke for the first 1/2 km (even after a halt of just 1 hour)

Every time they replied that the problem will be solved after the servicing, but after the servicing when the problem still remained they told that sound will go after a running of 2000 to 3000 km.

Things went like this for the first free 3 services and i was unable to get my 4th free service as i was out of station

Finally i showed this problem to an outside mechanic and after inspecting the sound of the engine he told that some engine parts need to be replaced.

Now when i strictly & specifically told them that there is defect in the engine, now they agree that yes, it is a manufacturing defect in the engine, BUT they said they cannot change the parts as my warranty is void as i didnt get my 4th free service .

THE WARRANTY ON THE BIKE IS OF 2 YEARS

Now they are telling me it will cost a minimum of 6000 Rs. maybe even more, How can u expect me to shell out more 6k RS for a new bike. WHY shouldl i pay 6000-9000 more on a new bike of RS 66000 (net payment of my hard earned money)which has been run only 6000 km( i am using my other bike most of the time now, bcoz of mileage and sound)

The reason i am writing it this late, is because now the sound has become unbearably loud, and i dont have the money to pay for the repair.

I request you,Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India PVT. LTD (HMSI) to resolve the above problem, if not under warranty then at least as a good will gesture for your customer, as soon as posssible.

Mohd. Masihullah Zeeshan
Hno: 16-9-682/7/5 Old Malakpet
cell no: 9966159929

uptet - UP TET Result marks not showing
    Respected sir, I Savitri Gupta maked a mistake on my omr...
    Artha Property - non issuance of original sale deed
    I had booked a villa at Brick fields Sarjapur for RS 55...
    SANTHOSH KUMAR S P - Backdoor fraudster
    HI job seekers, If you need job pl work hard and get...
    OPPO - Mobile phone stolen
    My mobile was stolen from enquiry counter of platform 1 of...
    NIOS BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    UAN (EPF) - Created an UAN account by mistake
    While trying to link aadhar,unknowingly I had hit...
    BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    Vodafone - Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile
    Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile Everyday...