HONDA TWO wheeler

Consumer complaints and reviews about HONDA TWO wheeler

Matheenullah

Oct 17, 2018

Extra charges for service in Free service period

Hi Team

Good Day !!!

This is Matheen from Tamil nadu (Dharmapuri DIST), I bought Honda Unicorn 150 cc two months before in KRISHNA HONDA SHOWROOM (BARATHIPURAM DHARMAPURI). After one month they given RC book after lot of calls, still they haven't given 5 years warranty card, they said will send in email even though 1st free service has been completed. They charged for free service RS.402. ( Rs.325 for OIL extra amount for RS 75 FOR CONSUMABLE CHARGES ) When I asked what is consumable charge they didn't answer properly. Worst customer serice , getting extra charge and not responsible person. I need to know the valid reason for extra Rs.75.
I bought this bike for 86500 whereas in online it shows only 81500 on road price that time.
Could you please clarify on the same.
David.dj

Oct 10, 2018

Bike servicing

I gave my bike for servicing at Muthoot honda, Thoppumpady, Kochi on 24 Sep 18. And till date (10 Oct 18) my bike is not yet delivered. Everytime i call the servicing center they say "give us more 2days". Being a Service center, a delay of 16days till date, this is not at all accepted
nehasaini

Sep 25, 2018

number plate not received

i have purchasd honda activa 125 dated 16.08.2018 on the name of saroj bala.
i have yet on received number plates by the respective dealer (auto world) ambala cantt (hr)
bhaveshmishra

Sep 19, 2018

oil leakage issue

I Had Bought A Bike In Around November2017 From Dhingra Honda. The Issue Of Oil Leakage From Engine Continues From Day1. I Have Complaint About It Next Day
And other Day they Performed Some Activity On Bike And Told Me That Problem Have Sorted Out.But The Problem Still Continues.
I Have Always Informed Them About Oil Leakage Problem At Service Centre During The Servicing Of Bike But They Didn't Take This Seriously
Basically They Just Washed My Bike In Servicing And Nothing Done Extra Things.
Now I Am Bound To Do Servicing Of My Bike From Outside Because If I Told You My Problem You Guys Just Called Me To Waste My Another Day.
From My Review It Is The Worst Service Centre Of Honda i.e.Service Centre Of Dhingra Honda Plot No.-3 Khasrano.-35/19 Main Rohtak Road
And Service Centre Between Nangloi Railway Metro Station And Mundka Metro Station.but at first i want to go consumer court. becoz they told me that if i would do the servicing of my bike from outside then my warranty of my bike would be expired.
Vivek Sreekumar

Jul 26, 2018

Evm kaniyapuram showroom that sells damaged vehicles

############& ############two complaints registered and still negligence from evm. Gave me a bad vehicle whose battery is weak and went to showroom 6 times with this complaint. Nothing happened.Finally battery warranty also got missed at evm kaniyapuram. Now they say they can't change battery without warranty card. New vehicle purchased last year September and the problem is there from then. Very frustrating and irritating service with op treated like stray dogs. Vehicle with service centre for 20 days without any action.
Vivek Sreekumar

Jul 26, 2018

Evm kaniyapuram showroom that sells damaged vehicles

############& ############two complaints registered and still negligence from evm. Gave me a bad vehicle whose battery is weak and went to showroom 6 times with this complaint. Nothing happened.Finally battery warranty also got missed at evm kaniyapuram. Now they say they can't change battery without warranty card. New vehicle purchased last year September and the problem is there from then. Very frustrating and irritating service with customers treated like stray dogs. Vehicle with service centre for 20 days without any action.
Shyamkumaryadav

Jul 19, 2018

Honda livo my ha model is crossed

My bike is nu
madanpurfriendsautogallery@gmail.com

May 9, 2018

RTO registration number Issue

Bike
I have purchased 2 wheeler on 20 October 2017 from dealer Dugar Motors. KOLKATA ,Babuihati,

It’s more than 7 MONTH passed but still I have not received my passing Number,RC book & even vehicle documents.Dealer is not taking it seriously & he is ignoring me also not responding on my call’s as well message.Bike is just showpiece for me.I had visited dealer many times but he is giving some kind of silly reason’s (Don’t have time/not feeling well/outside kolkata) every time,I’m fed-up with him.
I need immediate action against this dealer.

Bike details :-

Phone: 033-64991465
gandy

May 9, 2018

feel vibration when speed touch 50

purchased activa 4G 2017 on 05/march/2018 from Aadhi Honda sathy mani road, Ganapathy,coimabtore,tamilnadu. i have some repeated issues from firt service

Vibration is observed near the footrest when vehicle attains a speed near to even 45km/hr!!!! Ridiculous!!! I have also informed at first & second service. This problem is still exists When informed to the service center mechanic person, they are not responding properly and rectifying the issue, instead they said issue fixed

very unhappy and overall not at all satisfied with Honda..

Ganesh kumar.M
9626717116.
07mirza

May 4, 2018

Compressor Leackage

I Have Purchasd CB Unicorn 150 In Sep 2017 Form Lakhani Honda Waluj Aurangabad,(MH),There are so many major problems within 8 moths like Defected Tyre, Defected Mono Suspension, Compressor leakage so my bike engine stop automatically while running. i have done 3 servicing within week as concerned showroom said but the result is nothing
gangwar ravindra

May 2, 2018

BIKE FEATURES

I BOUGHT HONDA CB SHINE 125 SP IN JULY 2017.BIKE'S SIDE STAND GOT CRACK AND GOT HANDLE GRIP IN DAMAGE CONDITIONS. WHEN I SERVICED MY BIKE ON SHEEL KISHAN HONDA SERVICE CENTER RAMPUR ROAD BAREILLY ,THEY CHOWKED BIKE'S ENGINE FILTER BY USING MOBILE OIL.
MILAGE OF MY BIKE IS VERY BAD AND I HAVE COMPLAINT EARLIER AT AGENCY BUT THEY DIDN'T SOLVED MY PROBLEM.
abdurahman.reyyu

Apr 19, 2018

Engine abnormal sound and will off when driving

I Have one Honda Activa 4G, i did my 3rd service from ktc honda Vatakara, after the service my engine sound will changed and will engine suddenly off when driving, i visited the ktc honda to solve this problem 3 times, but the staff never mind the my honda activa complaint, nobody check the complaint, they are saying there is staff short so they cannot solve the problem and ask to visit another days , i totally visited 3 times for this complaint. every time there is staff shortage problem. , there is staffs are playing like club laughing joking etc....
karthi0007

Feb 28, 2018

Bike Wobble Problem

BIKE ENGINE PROBLEM

Product: HONDA UNICORN
Dealer: SVM HONDA, Chennai Kolathur
Purchase Date:10/8/2017

I have bought bike at SVM HONDA & no problem has occurred till 8 months except my chain is tightening within 1 week of usage. one day on 2017 march last week while i driving i felt some engine sound problem in my bike. And i have lose the hope with SVM HONDA SERVICE centre service.

Please help me out to resolve this problem completely. I am very much frustrated with this problem as i complaint for this same problem many times to SVM HONDA SERVICE CENTRE & also i approached other service centre for resolving. But still its not yet resolved.

Your's Truely,
Karthik
Aniketh C

Jan 22, 2018

ENGINE ABNORMAL SOUND

As on dated June 17 i purchased Honda Hornet 160 r with on road price of 1,03,000/- from start date it has one or the other problem.

1. 1st it had swing arm noise problem.
2. fuel supply was not proper from carburetor.
3. engine abnormal sound, after 2nd engine service, they changed the engine head and valve assembly, but the problem is still same,
and i have already raised the complaint against the matter. but no proper response from dealers.
4. service is been giving by them is hopeless. and the technicians over there are totally untrained. don't even have a basic technical knowledge about the engines.
5. I need this issue to be rectified as soon as possible.
6. and i need the Details warranty replaced the head and valve service (job card) report.
7. i case of any negligence seen from your end. i want to go for consumer court of justice.

Kindly see into the issue and solve the problem.

Aniketh C.
Ankola
7411970142
rp5543

Jan 11, 2018

Faulty bike and threatening

reetings,
I have purchased new unicorn 150 DN 5150 on 29/11/2017 from date of purchase it has problem. On second day of purchase it has battery problem so they changed it after that there was totally scratches on fuel tank and now there is a metre problem .THEY hand changed Meyer also.
My question is that with in a month was a battery problem,metere problem.fuel tank problem and all of this mention thing has been replaced by vj Honda DOMBIVILI .
Is Honda is providing faulty bike and what is the future of this bike.
I dndt know why Honda is compromising with quality .now I feel after paying 84000/-rs to Honda is waste a of money .please refund my money back or replace my bike .
And if some one is planning fo CB unicorn 150 please don't purchase it's totally waste of money .and one more thing at time of service at authorised Honda showroom they won't do service of bike on the other hand we say something they won't listen it on the other hand Honda people have kept gundas and criminals as there employee to threaten customer.especially VJ HONDA DOMBIVLI.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER and do the POLICE VERIFICATION OF YOUR EMPLOYEES.

Rohit Tetwilkar

Dec 26, 2017

Bike RTO registration number Issue

I have purchased 2 wheeler on 20 October 2017 from dealer Bunty Motors.

It’s more than 65 day’s passed but still I have not received my passing Number,RC book & even vehicle documents.Dealer is not taking it seriously & he is ignoring me also not responding on my call’s as well message.Bike is just showpiece for me.I had visited dealer many times but he is giving some kind of silly reason’s (Don’t have time/not feeling well/outside Mumbai) every time,I’m fed-up with him.
I need immediate action against this dealer.

Bike details :-

Contact - 9967934800/9820255580/9702472302
Venkatapisupati

Dec 23, 2017

Honda 2 wheeler-Poor service and only they are looking for money

I have 2 wheeler, they asked to take AMS with 3 free services, but by saying this part is not working, by saying we need to replace like, they are replacing good items also, and one more thing they are asking for each and every part replacement service charge, Honda cheating public in all aspects.

Worst service, worst products.planning to sell my vehicle bcos of Honda cheating Technics.
Maheshbadgujar

Dec 5, 2017

Side panel shortage a t ballabgarh show room

Dream Yuga RH side panel not available at Albert Honda ballabgarh Faridabad Haryana
abbasvaliyaveetil

PURCHASED ON 24/10/2017
FRAME NO. ME4KC31 IJN8108369
ENGINE NO. KC31E 8 0108443
DEALER CODE : KL 060001
From the begining the folowing complaints are noted and reported to the service center they told me
after service it will be ok, but urfortunately the complaints are not rectified from service center. so please arrange to
solve the problem with immediate effect . i am using this two wheeler for my travelling to work place.
MAJOR COMPLAINTS

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL ACTION URGENTLY

WITH REGARDS / SREERAG
Akashrawat00

Dec 1, 2017

scooty service is very poor

This is akash rawat. I was purchased my at 16.10.2017. my vehicle honda Activa 4G given to service honda service centre at jwalapur haridwar. I given my vehicle for 1st free service and also given some complaints. At the same day evening they delivered my vehicle. Now i am test drive my vehicle that complaints is not rectified still there is problem.That complaints are given below.
hunny87

Nov 21, 2017

document not recieve across one month

Dear Sir/Madam

ibought new activa honda 4g on dated 8 oct 2017 from vishwkarma automobile in shahbad to barara road , district ambala , but still we have not getting any documents from the side of dealers, i have calling to dealer so many time but not response from the side of dealer so kindly look into this matter because of one month across . we will not apply RC .

DEALER NAME =SAHIL DHIMAN
DEALER M.NO = 9729347348

from hunny sharma
98168-03860
Shaibaz Dhanse

Nov 19, 2017

Engine Noise

I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from Sharayu honda Panvel Maharashtra. There is some sound coming out of engine Shown at service center. They are suggesting to open the engine. Honda is providing 5 years warranty on engine then how this engine error is present in Honda Unicorn 150.

I just want to get rid of this bike. Please help.

Sagir Dhanse,
Mob No 9028369847/7972216795
gaurav89d999@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017

Engine Issue

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

I purchased Livo Honda vehicle on 25 Sep-2017. I have daily travelled more than 70/80 km on highway. But as per company norms the average 74 km but I am expecting 65/66 km on Highway. But I didn't get it.
I felt that Honda have worst engine in these two wheeler segment of vehicle.

Vehicle No- MH49AV3588
CHASSIS NO- ME4JC716HHT039880

I have faced below problem.

1. Vehicle giving overall average less than 50 km on highway single ride.
2. Vibrate over 60 KM
3. Engine making noise while shifting gear

I think that Honda very known for Engine quality but I after purchasing these Vehicle I feel like trapped.

With Regards
Gaurav Durugkar
+91-7278776909
gaurav89d999@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017

Mileage & Engine Issue

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

I felt that Honda have worst engine in these two wheeler segment of vehicle.

Vehicle No- MH49AV3588
CHASSIS NO- ME4JC716HHT039880

I have faced below problem.

1. Vehicle giving overall average less than 50 km on highway single ride.
2. Vibrate over 60 KM
3. Engine making noise while shifting gear

With Regards
Gaurav Durugkar
+91-7278776909
Krutarth vasavada

Oct 16, 2017

REFUSE TO GIVE DELEVERY

I don't know about other branch of Universal but totally bad experience with the PALADI Branch, that I booked my vehicle on 30th September and Branch Manager agreed that he will give as delivery on 15th October.
when we confirm on 14th October that we want delivery on 2:00 to 3:30 P.M. at that time he told as that ok your vehicle will be ready on time, but when we ask at that time he told that vehicle is not available please wait till evening. we waited till 11:00 P.M. and he is not proper response to me and delay my delivery process. On 16th October, he didn't call and I call back him myself, and told him that PLEASE TELL ME CLEAR ABOUT DELEVERY IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME THEN RETURN MY BOOKING AMOUNT...AND STILL WAITING FOR HIS REPLY.....WHAT I DO NOW

IRCTC - Not refunding cancelled ticket ammount
    Dear sir/madam I had cancelled my 2 train ticket on 2nd...
    Kaff Appliances India - working fine and in good condition
    I bought KHB78BR4 hob from Kaff a year ago, it is working...
    Upsouth pune airport - Mes fault
    Dear Paytivo, We are having problem with our pos...
    RAILWAY RPF - Theft in running train
    Almost 10 BSF men git in general bogy of train no. 12802...
    SWIGGY - Review.
    Dear Swiggy, Why don't you people allow 0 rating ?...
    Inc.5 Shoes - Poor quality and highest price
    Bought a pair on 10th Oct from city centre 2 Kolkata for...
    LG TV - LG TV black out
    I have purchased the 32' led TV and the same is...
    Jio - Very bad service
    The service jio provides in this area is not upto the...
    Titan skinn perfume - Refund not initiated
    I !ordered titan skinn perfume for men from myntra but the...
    mumbai local - Left Dmart bag
    Lost my Dmart bag with all the eatery stuff and snadle in...