HONDA TWO wheeler

Consumer complaints and reviews about HONDA TWO wheeler

Maheshbadgujar

Dec 5, 2017

Side panel shortage a t ballabgarh show room

Dream Yuga RH side panel not available at Albert Honda ballabgarh Faridabad Haryana
abbasvaliyaveetil

PURCHASED ON 24/10/2017
FRAME NO. ME4KC31 IJN8108369
ENGINE NO. KC31E 8 0108443
DEALER CODE : KL 060001
From the begining the folowing complaints are noted and reported to the service center they told me
after service it will be ok, but urfortunately the complaints are not rectified from service center. so please arrange to
solve the problem with immediate effect . i am using this two wheeler for my travelling to work place.
MAJOR COMPLAINTS

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL ACTION URGENTLY

WITH REGARDS / SREERAG
Akashrawat00

Dec 1, 2017

scooty service is very poor

This is akash rawat. I was purchased my at 16.10.2017. my vehicle honda Activa 4G given to service honda service centre at jwalapur haridwar. I given my vehicle for 1st free service and also given some complaints. At the same day evening they delivered my vehicle. Now i am test drive my vehicle that complaints is not rectified still there is problem.That complaints are given below.
hunny87

Nov 21, 2017

document not recieve across one month

Dear Sir/Madam

ibought new activa honda 4g on dated 8 oct 2017 from vishwkarma automobile in shahbad to barara road , district ambala , but still we have not getting any documents from the side of dealers, i have calling to dealer so many time but not response from the side of dealer so kindly look into this matter because of one month across . we will not apply RC .

DEALER NAME =SAHIL DHIMAN
DEALER M.NO = 9729347348

from hunny sharma
98168-03860
Shaibaz Dhanse

Nov 19, 2017

Engine Noise

I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from Sharayu honda Panvel Maharashtra. There is some sound coming out of engine Shown at service center. They are suggesting to open the engine. Honda is providing 5 years warranty on engine then how this engine error is present in Honda Unicorn 150.

I just want to get rid of this bike. Please help.

Sagir Dhanse,
Mob No 9028369847/7972216795
gaurav89d999@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017

Engine Issue

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

I purchased Livo Honda vehicle on 25 Sep-2017. I have daily travelled more than 70/80 km on highway. But as per company norms the average 74 km but I am expecting 65/66 km on Highway. But I didn't get it.
I felt that Honda have worst engine in these two wheeler segment of vehicle.

Vehicle No- MH49AV3588
CHASSIS NO- ME4JC716HHT039880

I have faced below problem.

1. Vehicle giving overall average less than 50 km on highway single ride.
2. Vibrate over 60 KM
3. Engine making noise while shifting gear

I think that Honda very known for Engine quality but I after purchasing these Vehicle I feel like trapped.

With Regards
Gaurav Durugkar
+91-7278776909
gaurav89d999@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017

Mileage & Engine Issue

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

I felt that Honda have worst engine in these two wheeler segment of vehicle.

Vehicle No- MH49AV3588
CHASSIS NO- ME4JC716HHT039880

I have faced below problem.

1. Vehicle giving overall average less than 50 km on highway single ride.
2. Vibrate over 60 KM
3. Engine making noise while shifting gear

With Regards
Gaurav Durugkar
+91-7278776909
Krutarth vasavada

Oct 16, 2017

REFUSE TO GIVE DELEVERY

I don't know about other branch of Universal but totally bad experience with the PALADI Branch, that I booked my vehicle on 30th September and Branch Manager agreed that he will give as delivery on 15th October.
when we confirm on 14th October that we want delivery on 2:00 to 3:30 P.M. at that time he told as that ok your vehicle will be ready on time, but when we ask at that time he told that vehicle is not available please wait till evening. we waited till 11:00 P.M. and he is not proper response to me and delay my delivery process. On 16th October, he didn't call and I call back him myself, and told him that PLEASE TELL ME CLEAR ABOUT DELEVERY IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME THEN RETURN MY BOOKING AMOUNT...AND STILL WAITING FOR HIS REPLY.....WHAT I DO NOW
Krutarth vasavada

Oct 16, 2017

REFUSE TO GIVE DELEVERY

anupraj

Aug 29, 2017

Defective Vehicle

I have purchased Activa 125 from People Automobiles Agra on 30/06/2017. The details of vehicle are as follows:
Model (Model Code): Activa 125 (SCV125H)
Frame no : ME4JF495FH8070671
Engine no : JF49E82112740
Invoice no: VEHINV-UP010001-1718-02923
Salesman name: Mr. Gulshan Kumar

I am facing major problems in my vehicle since 03/07/2017 ie only after 3-4 days of purchase. On 2nd or 3rd of july 2017 there was a heavy rain in Agra and I had to ride my vehicle to my home from office. In the way at some places there was minor water locking. Other vehicles were moving through the road so I followed them. But then rain started very heavily. I parked my vehicle at a safe location with other vehicles and stood at road side shop to protect myself from rain. After the rain was over other people started their vehicles and moved away to their destinations. But my new scooter did not start. I was stuck in quite embarrassing situation. Not because I had not pulled any bike or scooter before, but because it was a new scooter only 2-3 days old. Anyway when it had not started I pulled it 200-300 meter to my home and parked it. I was frustrated and I thought it will start in the morning.
But in the morning it did not. So I called customer care and registered a complaint. Some mechanics came to my house and they correct the problem and I was relieved that it was a minor fault, but no it was the starting. Then next day morning when I was going to my office I noticed some moisture was trapped in the digital meter. I had to reach my office on time so I thought to register the complaint later. So I started my scooter. But with the starting of engine Digital speedometer stopped giving any readings. Any way I reached my office. In the afternoon when I was going for lunch to our guest house I shared my problem with some of my friends. When they were inspecting one of my friend noticed that some of the water was trapped in the front light and back light as well. I ran to the dealer at once with the problems. They inspect it, taken some pics and removed some white fluid from gear box and then told me to leave the vehicle there. I did that and in the evening when I again went there they told me that it will be taken care by Honda itself and they cannot do anything unless there is a reply from Honda because they have send the pics and explained the problem to Honda. I took the number of Manager of People Honda and made a call. He did not responded properly because it was already late evening. But I managed to talk to him for 2-3 minutes. I told him the incident politely and asked why the moisture is coming in speedometer. He told me you better knew it. Further he asked me why there is water in gearbox. This water was the reason behind nonfunctioning of digital speedometer. Further he denied to talk and told me rudely that it is already 6 PM and I am at my home and I don’t talk to anybody when I am at home. I thought he is not in good mood I decided to call him the other day.
In night I was thinking and surprised that how water from gear box has reached to speedometer. Then in the night I saw a miss call from the manager in my phone. I decided to call him. This time at first he talked properly but when I asked how the water from gearbox had reached to speedometer then he again started talking rudely and he made an allegation that I had submerged my scooter in some pond or canal for prolonged time and that’s why Honda had denied to replace the affected items informally on his phone . Then pretending to be sympathetic he told me that you better come with your Activa and I will make some JUGAD for that. But I didn’t want any jugad with my scooter as I had purchased a new Activa not a second hand. I thought it will be better to register a complaint with customer care.
Now previously I was only concerned only about water in speedometer. But since Manager told me that water entered in gear box it compelled me to think that there is a major issue with my scooter.
If water will enter in the gear box so easily I am afraid about the future, because ultimately these scooters are made for Indian road and Indian conditions and we have to ride it in rainy days and also in hot summer. Because Honda has a very good reputation and I still have good faith in him. I thought achieving 100 % accuracy is impossible and so it might happened that the defected scooter somehow reached the market and it was my bad luck that I had purchased it.
I have registered complaint regarding these issues on 07/07/2017 (complaint number: ############) and requested to replace my scooter. Since then I didn’t count but I may have called to customer care dozens of times till 01/08/2017 when there was call from Honda regional office and this time blaming me of mishandling my Activa and without resolving my complaint they have closed my complaint. I have again called costumer care and they told me to wait for the call from concerned department. Today is 28/08/2017 and still I am waiting for a call.
Pathetic!!!Pathetic!!!Pathetic!!!
Shashi9793

Aug 3, 2017

ALL TECHNICIAN ARE NOT WORKING ROPERLY

YOUR DEALER ADVENT HONDA,NEAR AJMER PULIA, JAIPUR ,IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.THEY ARE IGNORE COMPLAINTS,AND THEY GIVES LIE STATEMENTS ABOUT VEHICLE SERVICE.SO WE WANT TO REMOVE ALL THESE COMPLIANT OF THIS SERVICE CENTER..PLEASE DO PROPER ATTENTION ABOUT THIS OTHERWISE YOUR GOODWILL GET FALL DOWN
bobby rajput

May 25, 2017

millage

I m Bobby rajput from Agra.i was purchase the hero ignitor bike in 31/07/2015 UP80 CY 6835, at the time of puchasing the bike to till now bike milage is less than 30 km/L, to many time time i was contact with Atmaram Hero Dealer Agra but dealer do the sevice of bike and say bike is ok, but milage is sill 30 km/L, and till now four free service is done and i have been working sarvice form time to time,please suggest me what can i do,
mob-8273218815
gauravagrawal2017

Apr 29, 2017

Milage issue

I m gaurav agrawal from faridabad , i was purchase the hero ignitor bike in march 2016, at the time of puchasing the bike to till now bike milage is less than 30 km/L, to many time time i was contact with Tewatia Hero Dealer Ballabhgarh but dealer do the sevice of bike and say bike is ok, but milage is sill 30 km/L, and till now four free service is done , please suggest me what can i do,

gaurav agrawal
Praveenpradeep

Mar 21, 2017

Service vry poor

My name praveen kumar.p
Vachile num Tn43 h 0331
Ooty pooja honda service vry poor ...and front wheel fork band ....vry bad service

Contact num 8940299839
Sandhya rani singareddy

Mar 5, 2017

Statement

I'm not getting the statement still now I paid evrymonth please send me the details and how many months are pending more
aravindmm

Feb 8, 2017

poor service and warranty cheating

I've bought Honda cbshine on Feb 2016,the dealer urged me to do all free services prior the date (poor service offered by them just a washing service like).and now they are saying spark plug and air filter is in poor condition you have to pay for those things on the 12th month there is no warranty for their parts and I have 10 more days to complete a year ,as said Honda warranty 24months their so I thought of filing case against a dearler and also the product supplier is that right or wrong suggest me

With regards,
Aravind kumar M
D RAJAMOULI

Jan 18, 2017

Engine sound

I purchased Honda Dream Yuga Feb - 2014 Engine sounds very bad, I contact JSP Hond show room in Suraram Hyderabad. But the honda showroom is asking for original Warrunty card or Invoice bill.
dharakojirao

Dec 20, 2016

Rear tyre one side verenter

I was purchased Honda shine in 2015 January after 5k kilometers rear tyre one side verenter informed dealer Keerthi motors Hosur, they told tyre problem replaced new tyre same problem repeated and again inform that they told rim alloy problem rim alloy also changed but again same problem they not able solve the problem now not supporting dealers and company
moorthy santhosh

Dec 16, 2016

Don't brought Honda shine sp

Don't brought honda shine sp.. Because i brought a shine sp in svm honda in iyyappakkam. I face many problems in bike then i go and complaint in honda services center then he tell some honda service center near chennai. Am to go and tell the problems am face in my bike. But it not solved. Then i will sold my bike at low cost (49,000) but i brought that bike in 76,000 am sell my bike within 5 months only ..SO DON'T BROUGHT HONDA SHINE SP...
prabeshbalaji

Dec 15, 2016

front wheel vobling

am facing problem from my first service. i told to them to rectify the problem but till now i didnt get a solution. i finished 2 service next month its 3rd service. kindly close the issue ASAP.
Mohan mukesh

Dec 13, 2016

Scratched graphics DL6SAU8413

Above vehicle purchased on DTD 20/10/2016.
Scratched graphic not resolved by service center. On DTD 13/12/2016 bike handover to an and parbat service centre vide job card no.19511 at 10am & delivery time 2pm
But at 2pm floor in charge said scratch not removed .today not possible after 4 hours. .which shows that un educated staff recruite by service centre. Please take necessary action in this regard .waiting for satisfactory reply.please try to improve ur customer satisfaction.
Mukesh
Meera1987

Nov 9, 2016

FIRST SERVICE IS POOR

HELLO SIR/ MAM
I EXPERINCED UR FIRST SERVICE FROM ONE OF THE DEALER ARNEJA HONDA AMRITSAR, PUNJAB
WAS NOT UPTO THE MARK I M HIGHLY UNSATISFIED WITH SERVICE GIVEN TO THE CLIENT.I WANT TO U TO PLS PROCEED AND RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT REGARDING THIS SERVICE, AS ON AS POSSIBLE.
Anishkumar1602

Sep 25, 2016

they are not giving proper survice.

I had submitted my accidental bike on 10th sept. 2016 but till now they don't delivered my bike . They are telling that they don't have all parts which are damdgeged in my bike. Is it fare to me ?
joseph vineeth

Aug 31, 2016

sound from swing arm beraing side

dear sir,
My name is jibin joseph. I took a new Honda hornet 160R ON 4-7-2016 from shymas honda cherthala,alappuzha.. after 3 days i got some sound from swing arm bearing side.. i have shown my vehicle to muthoot honda thoppumpady, cochin-682005.. but they did n't considered my complaint
properly, because i took this vehicle from another showroom(shymas honda,cherthala,alapuzha, pin-688003). they told me that they have replaced something and now its ok. but again i got that same complaint.. it's my 4th time i am giving my vehicle for solving this same problem.. recently i gave my vehicle for first service and told about thiis complaint.. but they have changed the engine oil only,no more works even my chain adjusting.. i'm worried about the sound from swing arm side..
please give me a advise to solve this problem..
my phone no : 8089146994
ketanborude

Aug 25, 2016

Chain Problem (huge noise) from 1st day Average lost day by day Tyres problem

Dear Honda honda.hornet 160 MH-14 FQ 9123
I am not at all happy with this bike.
I had purchased it on 22 June 2016. Below are the issues i am facing with the bike

1) From 1st day chain problem occurs suddenly & bike starts to sounds loudly thats why it irritates a lot
It's 1st servising had done on 22 July 2016 still the problem occurs

2) If some thing gets stuck to the tyres it gets punchered immediately not only for 1 tyre but the both tyres
If we are paying this much amount to this bike that is 1 lakh rupees than what profit we get it's problems are increasing day by day
Still now it has covered only 970 km but still this much problems are occurring

I thought that honda company's bikes are best so I didnt think about the other bikes even though they are good enough.

Contact No- 9689730222

Akshar IT Solution - Google Account Password and Recovery Email Changed
    Please help, as soon as possible, someone have change my...
    Dogs threat - Removal of dogs
    Hello sir, I leave at house no 996,Saraswati Vihar,...
    HDFC BANK / ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancellation of ONE ASSIST & refund of money Without...
    I am a hdfc bank credit card holder. The bank has auto...
    scholership - didnot got the scholarship
    i am kalyani, i applied for scholarship in degree in the...
    paytm - Success
    Aamount of money is deducted secretly from my bank through...
    Loss of black bag - Lost bag with luggage
    I lost my black bag contains pendrive charger and some...
    Ravi Kumar - Regarding mistake in my father name
    Dear Sir/Mam, With due respect, I made a mistake in my...
    Airtel Dish Tv - Service Is to bad from customer care
    I have problem of Error Code 001 in the screen from...
    Indian Air Force AFRO PENSION WING - Pension
    Sir, I am ex sgt manoj kumar singh.my Date of...
    SSC - Not get registration number and password
    After registering have not get. Registration number and...