HONDA TWO wheeler

madanpurfriendsautogallery@gmail.com

May 9, 2018

RTO registration number Issue

Bike
I have purchased 2 wheeler on 20 October 2017 from dealer Dugar Motors. KOLKATA ,Babuihati,

It’s more than 7 MONTH passed but still I have not received my passing Number,RC book & even vehicle documents.Dealer is not taking it seriously & he is ignoring me also not responding on my call’s as well message.Bike is just showpiece for me.I had visited dealer many times but he is giving some kind of silly reason’s (Don’t have time/not feeling well/outside kolkata) every time,I’m fed-up with him.
I need immediate action against this dealer.

Bike details :-

Phone: 033-64991465
gandy

May 9, 2018

feel vibration when speed touch 50

purchased activa 4G 2017 on 05/march/2018 from Aadhi Honda sathy mani road, Ganapathy,coimabtore,tamilnadu. i have some repeated issues from firt service

Vibration is observed near the footrest when vehicle attains a speed near to even 45km/hr!!!! Ridiculous!!! I have also informed at first & second service. This problem is still exists When informed to the service center mechanic person, they are not responding properly and rectifying the issue, instead they said issue fixed

very unhappy and overall not at all satisfied with Honda..

Ganesh kumar.M
9626717116.
07mirza

May 4, 2018

Compressor Leackage

I Have Purchasd CB Unicorn 150 In Sep 2017 Form Lakhani Honda Waluj Aurangabad,(MH),There are so many major problems within 8 moths like Defected Tyre, Defected Mono Suspension, Compressor leakage so my bike engine stop automatically while running. i have done 3 servicing within week as concerned showroom said but the result is nothing
gangwar ravindra

May 2, 2018

BIKE FEATURES

I BOUGHT HONDA CB SHINE 125 SP IN JULY 2017.BIKE'S SIDE STAND GOT CRACK AND GOT HANDLE GRIP IN DAMAGE CONDITIONS. WHEN I SERVICED MY BIKE ON SHEEL KISHAN HONDA SERVICE CENTER RAMPUR ROAD BAREILLY ,THEY CHOWKED BIKE'S ENGINE FILTER BY USING MOBILE OIL.
MILAGE OF MY BIKE IS VERY BAD AND I HAVE COMPLAINT EARLIER AT AGENCY BUT THEY DIDN'T SOLVED MY PROBLEM.
abdurahman.reyyu

Apr 19, 2018

Engine abnormal sound and will off when driving

I Have one Honda Activa 4G, i did my 3rd service from ktc honda Vatakara, after the service my engine sound will changed and will engine suddenly off when driving, i visited the ktc honda to solve this problem 3 times, but the staff never mind the my honda activa complaint, nobody check the complaint, they are saying there is staff short so they cannot solve the problem and ask to visit another days , i totally visited 3 times for this complaint. every time there is staff shortage problem. , there is staffs are playing like club laughing joking etc....
karthi0007

Feb 28, 2018

Bike Wobble Problem

BIKE ENGINE PROBLEM

Product: HONDA UNICORN
Dealer: SVM HONDA, Chennai Kolathur
Purchase Date:10/8/2017

I have bought bike at SVM HONDA & no problem has occurred till 8 months except my chain is tightening within 1 week of usage. one day on 2017 march last week while i driving i felt some engine sound problem in my bike. And i have lose the hope with SVM HONDA SERVICE centre service.

Please help me out to resolve this problem completely. I am very much frustrated with this problem as i complaint for this same problem many times to SVM HONDA SERVICE CENTRE & also i approached other service centre for resolving. But still its not yet resolved.

Your's Truely,
Karthik
Aniketh C

Jan 22, 2018

ENGINE ABNORMAL SOUND

As on dated June 17 i purchased Honda Hornet 160 r with on road price of 1,03,000/- from start date it has one or the other problem.

1. 1st it had swing arm noise problem.
2. fuel supply was not proper from carburetor.
3. engine abnormal sound, after 2nd engine service, they changed the engine head and valve assembly, but the problem is still same,
and i have already raised the complaint against the matter. but no proper response from dealers.
4. service is been giving by them is hopeless. and the technicians over there are totally untrained. don't even have a basic technical knowledge about the engines.
5. I need this issue to be rectified as soon as possible.
6. and i need the Details warranty replaced the head and valve service (job card) report.
7. i case of any negligence seen from your end. i want to go for consumer court of justice.

Kindly see into the issue and solve the problem.

Aniketh C.
Ankola
7411970142
rp5543

Jan 11, 2018

Faulty bike and threatening

reetings,
I have purchased new unicorn 150 DN 5150 on 29/11/2017 from date of purchase it has problem. On second day of purchase it has battery problem so they changed it after that there was totally scratches on fuel tank and now there is a metre problem .THEY hand changed Meyer also.
My question is that with in a month was a battery problem,metere problem.fuel tank problem and all of this mention thing has been replaced by vj Honda DOMBIVILI .
Is Honda is providing faulty bike and what is the future of this bike.
I dndt know why Honda is compromising with quality .now I feel after paying 84000/-rs to Honda is waste a of money .please refund my money back or replace my bike .
And if some one is planning fo CB unicorn 150 please don't purchase it's totally waste of money .and one more thing at time of service at authorised Honda showroom they won't do service of bike on the other hand we say something they won't listen it on the other hand Honda people have kept gundas and criminals as there employee to threaten customer.especially VJ HONDA DOMBIVLI.
PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER and do the POLICE VERIFICATION OF YOUR EMPLOYEES.

Rohit Tetwilkar

Dec 26, 2017

Bike RTO registration number Issue

I have purchased 2 wheeler on 20 October 2017 from dealer Bunty Motors.

It’s more than 65 day’s passed but still I have not received my passing Number,RC book & even vehicle documents.Dealer is not taking it seriously & he is ignoring me also not responding on my call’s as well message.Bike is just showpiece for me.I had visited dealer many times but he is giving some kind of silly reason’s (Don’t have time/not feeling well/outside Mumbai) every time,I’m fed-up with him.
I need immediate action against this dealer.

Bike details :-

Contact - 9967934800/9820255580/9702472302
Venkatapisupati

Dec 23, 2017

Honda 2 wheeler-Poor service and only they are looking for money

I have 2 wheeler, they asked to take AMS with 3 free services, but by saying this part is not working, by saying we need to replace like, they are replacing good items also, and one more thing they are asking for each and every part replacement service charge, Honda cheating public in all aspects.

Worst service, worst products.planning to sell my vehicle bcos of Honda cheating Technics.
Maheshbadgujar

Dec 5, 2017

Side panel shortage a t ballabgarh show room

Dream Yuga RH side panel not available at Albert Honda ballabgarh Faridabad Haryana
abbasvaliyaveetil

PURCHASED ON 24/10/2017
FRAME NO. ME4KC31 IJN8108369
ENGINE NO. KC31E 8 0108443
DEALER CODE : KL 060001
From the begining the folowing complaints are noted and reported to the service center they told me
after service it will be ok, but urfortunately the complaints are not rectified from service center. so please arrange to
solve the problem with immediate effect . i am using this two wheeler for my travelling to work place.
MAJOR COMPLAINTS

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULL ACTION URGENTLY

WITH REGARDS / SREERAG
Akashrawat00

Dec 1, 2017

scooty service is very poor

This is akash rawat. I was purchased my at 16.10.2017. my vehicle honda Activa 4G given to service honda service centre at jwalapur haridwar. I given my vehicle for 1st free service and also given some complaints. At the same day evening they delivered my vehicle. Now i am test drive my vehicle that complaints is not rectified still there is problem.That complaints are given below.
hunny87

Nov 21, 2017

document not recieve across one month

Dear Sir/Madam

ibought new activa honda 4g on dated 8 oct 2017 from vishwkarma automobile in shahbad to barara road , district ambala , but still we have not getting any documents from the side of dealers, i have calling to dealer so many time but not response from the side of dealer so kindly look into this matter because of one month across . we will not apply RC .

DEALER NAME =SAHIL DHIMAN
DEALER M.NO = 9729347348

from hunny sharma
98168-03860
Shaibaz Dhanse

Nov 19, 2017

Engine Noise

I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from Sharayu honda Panvel Maharashtra. There is some sound coming out of engine Shown at service center. They are suggesting to open the engine. Honda is providing 5 years warranty on engine then how this engine error is present in Honda Unicorn 150.

I just want to get rid of this bike. Please help.

Sagir Dhanse,
Mob No 9028369847/7972216795
gaurav89d999@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017

Engine Issue

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

I purchased Livo Honda vehicle on 25 Sep-2017. I have daily travelled more than 70/80 km on highway. But as per company norms the average 74 km but I am expecting 65/66 km on Highway. But I didn't get it.
I felt that Honda have worst engine in these two wheeler segment of vehicle.

Vehicle No- MH49AV3588
CHASSIS NO- ME4JC716HHT039880

I have faced below problem.

1. Vehicle giving overall average less than 50 km on highway single ride.
2. Vibrate over 60 KM
3. Engine making noise while shifting gear

I think that Honda very known for Engine quality but I after purchasing these Vehicle I feel like trapped.

With Regards
Gaurav Durugkar
+91-7278776909
gaurav89d999@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2017

Mileage & Engine Issue

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

I felt that Honda have worst engine in these two wheeler segment of vehicle.

Vehicle No- MH49AV3588
CHASSIS NO- ME4JC716HHT039880

I have faced below problem.

1. Vehicle giving overall average less than 50 km on highway single ride.
2. Vibrate over 60 KM
3. Engine making noise while shifting gear

With Regards
Gaurav Durugkar
+91-7278776909
Krutarth vasavada

Oct 16, 2017

REFUSE TO GIVE DELEVERY

I don't know about other branch of Universal but totally bad experience with the PALADI Branch, that I booked my vehicle on 30th September and Branch Manager agreed that he will give as delivery on 15th October.
when we confirm on 14th October that we want delivery on 2:00 to 3:30 P.M. at that time he told as that ok your vehicle will be ready on time, but when we ask at that time he told that vehicle is not available please wait till evening. we waited till 11:00 P.M. and he is not proper response to me and delay my delivery process. On 16th October, he didn't call and I call back him myself, and told him that PLEASE TELL ME CLEAR ABOUT DELEVERY IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME THEN RETURN MY BOOKING AMOUNT...AND STILL WAITING FOR HIS REPLY.....WHAT I DO NOW
Krutarth vasavada

Oct 16, 2017

REFUSE TO GIVE DELEVERY

anupraj

Aug 29, 2017

Defective Vehicle

I have purchased Activa 125 from People Automobiles Agra on 30/06/2017. The details of vehicle are as follows:
Model (Model Code): Activa 125 (SCV125H)
Frame no : ME4JF495FH8070671
Engine no : JF49E82112740
Invoice no: VEHINV-UP010001-1718-02923
Salesman name: Mr. Gulshan Kumar

I am facing major problems in my vehicle since 03/07/2017 ie only after 3-4 days of purchase. On 2nd or 3rd of july 2017 there was a heavy rain in Agra and I had to ride my vehicle to my home from office. In the way at some places there was minor water locking. Other vehicles were moving through the road so I followed them. But then rain started very heavily. I parked my vehicle at a safe location with other vehicles and stood at road side shop to protect myself from rain. After the rain was over other people started their vehicles and moved away to their destinations. But my new scooter did not start. I was stuck in quite embarrassing situation. Not because I had not pulled any bike or scooter before, but because it was a new scooter only 2-3 days old. Anyway when it had not started I pulled it 200-300 meter to my home and parked it. I was frustrated and I thought it will start in the morning.
But in the morning it did not. So I called customer care and registered a complaint. Some mechanics came to my house and they correct the problem and I was relieved that it was a minor fault, but no it was the starting. Then next day morning when I was going to my office I noticed some moisture was trapped in the digital meter. I had to reach my office on time so I thought to register the complaint later. So I started my scooter. But with the starting of engine Digital speedometer stopped giving any readings. Any way I reached my office. In the afternoon when I was going for lunch to our guest house I shared my problem with some of my friends. When they were inspecting one of my friend noticed that some of the water was trapped in the front light and back light as well. I ran to the dealer at once with the problems. They inspect it, taken some pics and removed some white fluid from gear box and then told me to leave the vehicle there. I did that and in the evening when I again went there they told me that it will be taken care by Honda itself and they cannot do anything unless there is a reply from Honda because they have send the pics and explained the problem to Honda. I took the number of Manager of People Honda and made a call. He did not responded properly because it was already late evening. But I managed to talk to him for 2-3 minutes. I told him the incident politely and asked why the moisture is coming in speedometer. He told me you better knew it. Further he asked me why there is water in gearbox. This water was the reason behind nonfunctioning of digital speedometer. Further he denied to talk and told me rudely that it is already 6 PM and I am at my home and I don’t talk to anybody when I am at home. I thought he is not in good mood I decided to call him the other day.
In night I was thinking and surprised that how water from gear box has reached to speedometer. Then in the night I saw a miss call from the manager in my phone. I decided to call him. This time at first he talked properly but when I asked how the water from gearbox had reached to speedometer then he again started talking rudely and he made an allegation that I had submerged my scooter in some pond or canal for prolonged time and that’s why Honda had denied to replace the affected items informally on his phone . Then pretending to be sympathetic he told me that you better come with your Activa and I will make some JUGAD for that. But I didn’t want any jugad with my scooter as I had purchased a new Activa not a second hand. I thought it will be better to register a complaint with customer care.
Now previously I was only concerned only about water in speedometer. But since Manager told me that water entered in gear box it compelled me to think that there is a major issue with my scooter.
If water will enter in the gear box so easily I am afraid about the future, because ultimately these scooters are made for Indian road and Indian conditions and we have to ride it in rainy days and also in hot summer. Because Honda has a very good reputation and I still have good faith in him. I thought achieving 100 % accuracy is impossible and so it might happened that the defected scooter somehow reached the market and it was my bad luck that I had purchased it.
I have registered complaint regarding these issues on 07/07/2017 (complaint number: ############) and requested to replace my scooter. Since then I didn’t count but I may have called to customer care dozens of times till 01/08/2017 when there was call from Honda regional office and this time blaming me of mishandling my Activa and without resolving my complaint they have closed my complaint. I have again called costumer care and they told me to wait for the call from concerned department. Today is 28/08/2017 and still I am waiting for a call.
Pathetic!!!Pathetic!!!Pathetic!!!
Shashi9793

Aug 3, 2017

ALL TECHNICIAN ARE NOT WORKING ROPERLY

YOUR DEALER ADVENT HONDA,NEAR AJMER PULIA, JAIPUR ,IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.THEY ARE IGNORE COMPLAINTS,AND THEY GIVES LIE STATEMENTS ABOUT VEHICLE SERVICE.SO WE WANT TO REMOVE ALL THESE COMPLIANT OF THIS SERVICE CENTER..PLEASE DO PROPER ATTENTION ABOUT THIS OTHERWISE YOUR GOODWILL GET FALL DOWN
bobby rajput

May 25, 2017

millage

I m Bobby rajput from Agra.i was purchase the hero ignitor bike in 31/07/2015 UP80 CY 6835, at the time of puchasing the bike to till now bike milage is less than 30 km/L, to many time time i was contact with Atmaram Hero Dealer Agra but dealer do the sevice of bike and say bike is ok, but milage is sill 30 km/L, and till now four free service is done and i have been working sarvice form time to time,please suggest me what can i do,
mob-8273218815
gauravagrawal2017

Apr 29, 2017

Milage issue

I m gaurav agrawal from faridabad , i was purchase the hero ignitor bike in march 2016, at the time of puchasing the bike to till now bike milage is less than 30 km/L, to many time time i was contact with Tewatia Hero Dealer Ballabhgarh but dealer do the sevice of bike and say bike is ok, but milage is sill 30 km/L, and till now four free service is done , please suggest me what can i do,

gaurav agrawal
Praveenpradeep

Mar 21, 2017

Service vry poor

My name praveen kumar.p
Vachile num Tn43 h 0331
Ooty pooja honda service vry poor ...and front wheel fork band ....vry bad service

Contact num 8940299839
Sandhya rani singareddy

Mar 5, 2017

Statement

I'm not getting the statement still now I paid evrymonth please send me the details and how many months are pending more

KASHPATE HOSPITALITY - EDC MACHINE
    Dear Team, We are really very upset with the poor...
    Suspected Activities - Investigation of suspected girl
    Sir, As per above mention subject, some suspected...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Order not delivered by Delhivery
    1177510038345 - i ordered tshirt which was supposed to be...
    Unknown otp sms - Unknown and unwanted otp messages
    Sir I am always getting frequent otp messages from...
    Missing person - MISSING PERSON
    Missing person Respected Sir/Madam, My name is...
    snapdeal - wrong size
    Dear Customer, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    madhya pradesh R.T.O.office - NOC
    Hi sir , This is to inform you that the below vehicle...
    snapdeal - Received duplicate L'oreal lipidium shampoo received
    Hi Arpita, We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy...
    Flipkart.com - Return request cancelled
    My return/replacement request order gets cancelled every...
    BEST Bus - very less frequency of BEST bus 459 and running late
    Just like to bring to your notice that BEST bus 459 has...