Hot star

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hot star

JoKeerthi

Jul 27, 2020

Uploaded serial deivam thandha yen thangai and yen vazhikai

I am jothi please upload. All episodes of deivam thandha yen thangai and yen vazhikai in vijay tv tamil hotstar
anushkasah

Jul 22, 2020

serial request

plzzzzzzzzzz upload all episodes of tere liye on hotstar . i m waiting for this serial from a long time . it is not avilable anywehre. plzzzzzzzzzz upload it on hotstar
Divya Shukla123

Jun 26, 2020

Request for serial

plzzz upload all episodes of RANG BADALTI ODONI (STAR ONE) plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Divya Shukla123

Jun 26, 2020

serial request

plzzzz upload all episodes of RANG BADALTI ODONI (STAR ONE) on hotstar plssssssssssssssss
Vanishree k s

Apr 3, 2020

Pls upload full episodes of humse hai life

Sir pls upload all the episodes of humse hai life
Jyoti Pasapgol

Apr 16, 2019

Upload Tere Liye

Tere Liye is popular serial & it has cult followers till date. It has high viewership also. Many viewers are requesting to upload Tere Liye from very long time so that they can watch this excellent serial in high quality. But you people are not giving any response to customers request & not uploading the serial. Please upload it as soon as possible.
nihala anu

Dec 26, 2018

Hotstar Asianet tv

Please upload hallo kuttichathan serial season 1 and 2 full episodes in asianet hotstar plz plz
I hope hotstar new updates will be added hallo kuttichathan serial also
Divyarth

Nov 16, 2018

Episode.of karnsangni

I want to say that karna sangni 16th November. Episode are not showing on hotstar please just upload the vedio
Vidushi.11

Oct 28, 2018

Add humse h life

Please please add humse h life on hot star. It's an amazing show which is no where available on internet. Please please add it to hotstar
miami261090

Jul 16, 2018

VIDEO NOT UPLOADING

When I go the HOTSTAR page to watch the serial "ISHQBAAAZ" the recent episodes are not loading,,, It buffers for sometime but the icon of play button with the arrow doesn't arrive. This is happening for the episodes from Ep. no. 555 till the current ones. please help me fix this problem.
Arj00001

Jun 27, 2018

Not showing the cricket matches

I subscribed to this Chanel because of cricket and not because of limited channels or movies on hotstar. I stay in Canada and I can't watch the match on T.V. I can't understand why don't you show the India vs Ireland or may be India vs England match.
Wizard991

Jun 15, 2018

Dont send premium episode even after the show

I have premium subscription but the primium shoes dont be there even after show.I should have not buyed it if i knew that shows will not come early than on the T. V.
Harveen Bhatia

May 31, 2018

Wrong Subtitles

Doctor Who specials from The Doctor The Widow and The wardrobe have wrong subtitles. I have complained a lot of times but they aren't correcting it. I have to complete the show before the next season comes out so that I can write for it. But they are just ignoring emails now.
Ashish Choudhary Choudhary

May 29, 2018

won the car mahindra vivo ipl 2018

dear sir,
please i am won the car vivo ipl match but not give me car i am close all stage please help me urgently and discus my mobile no 9990900472 24 hours available ok sir

Upload the serial Tere Liya

Dear team

Please please please upload the serial (Tere Liya Star Plus - 2010)

request for add a old serial Tere Liya

i want to watch a old serial Tere Liya, who was come on star plus but it is not available on hotstar.

Please Please Please add this serial in hotstar to watch again. It was a beautiful serial, so please make available that serial to watch.

Please please please

request for add a old serial Tere Liya

Dear sirs,

I want to watch a old serial Tere Liya, who was come on star plus but it is not available on hotstar.

Please please please
JkJagan

High Data Reduction

Now a days, Hotstar is detecting more data while Downloading. I verified by Downloading other videos in other website ,but it is not that much High
Althaf sheikh

May 9, 2018

Stupid advatage ment

Sir my humble request for BJP stupid advatage ment not give any other advatage ment give me.
(Qulfi Kumar bajevala)
You are give advatage ment. This is not matter you are give other advatage ment.

Next time not give BJP advatage ment
My humble request for HOT STAR
dassdevi

Apr 9, 2018

playback stream not work

hot star serial does not open in android mobile.
arshadp

Apr 7, 2018

program overlaps

Reporting from USA. Using hotstar for first time. You seriously need to fix the technical issues.

While watching ipl match, I get the some ads overlapped with the ipl matches which are definitely not part of the general ads.

To give clear picture, star utsav tele marketing is overlapping with ipl matches. Please fix this.
MariyamNZ

Apr 6, 2018

Request Timeout

Hi I live in New Zealand , Hamilton, I use VPN , I use Hotstar quite often to watch cricket matches and dramas, but since the last 4 days every time I go on Hotstar it says REQUEST TIME OUT with a reference number. Now I really need hotstar to work, it works for another member in the house using the same VPN and all but not on an iPad.
Brtpsss

Mar 9, 2018

Upload the serial kahaani Ghar Ghar ki

Please upload the serial kahaani Ghar Ghar ki
harshithapusarapu

Mar 1, 2018

Hotstar

Why hotstar is not coming in windows 7 and windows 10?
nick42019

Feb 26, 2018

Hotstar cheated after subscribing to premium subscription

I have subscribed to 2 month premium subscription for Hotstar ,email id [email protected] I activated subscription.But when i try to login after subscription, i was unable to do so!! Hotstar gives an stupid excuse that i have subscription for India ,and wont be able to access in US??? So why did hotstar allowed me to complete subscription???? what were they waiting for?? Hotstar support has been utter crap, shameless but just copy+paste response and now stopped responding!!! Hotstar are a cheat company who charge customers and never allow to access!!

I never asked for india or US, i was redirected to India website till i was registered. But once registration is complete, i can't login???So how was i able to register??I am not the only one hotstar has cheated!!

Hotstar should be brought to justice as to how it can continue to cheat and continue!!