Hot star

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hot star

Brtpsss

Mar 9, 2018

Upload the serial kahaani Ghar Ghar ki

Please upload the serial kahaani Ghar Ghar ki
harshithapusarapu

Mar 1, 2018

Hotstar

Why hotstar is not coming in windows 7 and windows 10?
nick42019

Feb 26, 2018

Hotstar cheated after subscribing to premium subscription

I have subscribed to 2 month premium subscription for Hotstar ,email id [email protected] I activated subscription.But when i try to login after subscription, i was unable to do so!! Hotstar gives an stupid excuse that i have subscription for India ,and wont be able to access in US??? So why did hotstar allowed me to complete subscription???? what were they waiting for?? Hotstar support has been utter crap, shameless but just copy+paste response and now stopped responding!!! Hotstar are a cheat company who charge customers and never allow to access!!

I never asked for india or US, i was redirected to India website till i was registered. But once registration is complete, i can't login???So how was i able to register??I am not the only one hotstar has cheated!!

Hotstar should be brought to justice as to how it can continue to cheat and continue!!
reshwanthreddy

Feb 25, 2018

TECHNICAL

THE HOTSTAR PAGE IS RELOADING SINCE 2DAYS ......PLEASE SUGGEST ANY WAY
gauri ghorpade

Feb 6, 2018

sound problem

i cannot hear the voice for hotstar rest other works properly....
Viku yadav

Jan 29, 2018

Not opening in my phone

After installation hotstar is not opening in my phone yureka plus
sravani.sra

Jan 26, 2018

chupulu kalisina shubavela and Prema Yuddam

Please upload Prema Yuddam (Ninnu Kori) and chupulu kalisina shubavela episodes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Anjana chandoliya

Dec 24, 2017

Suvreen guggal all episodes on hotstar

Pleases upload all the episodes of suvreen guggal on hotstar..
Imshreya

Dec 21, 2017

Error

Every time I download a video offline it shows error in downloading
Imshreya

Dec 21, 2017

Error

I try to download the videos offline but every time it shows error . Pls do something.
Anil Dhankar

Nov 5, 2017

Error

Same issue with me also.
"Something went wrong. We are working on it"
Has anyone got a solution for above error?

Please suggest.

Vijith Menon

Oct 25, 2017

Hotstar Not Working

I am getting the same error like Mayur from few days. Every time I open it the first things it shows is "Something went wrong. We are working on it."

I tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and installing the app, but nothing fixes the issue. Please get this resolved as I am a premium member and I would need to cancel the subscription if it does not work soon.
Nidhi Raval

Oct 25, 2017

Hotstar Not Working

Hotstar is not working on my Macbook from last 2 days. The page keeps loading but I cannot view anything.
Mayur Sawant

Oct 23, 2017

Not Working Properly

Since last few days Hotstar is not working properly. Every time I open it the first things it shows is "Something went wrong. We are working on it." And even if it opens properly it always buffer at the crunch points of the match. And this problem is increasing every passing day. On the other hand other live TV websites like SONY LIV is working properly without any problem. Please solve the problems quickly, or else we have to look for the alternatives. And please give priority to sports ahead of other TV serials.
Patel vinodchandra

Oct 21, 2017

Hostar not opening

Hotstar isn't working since last update in asus zenfone 2....i tried opening manytimes but it is not opening...please try to solve this problem
Nikhita Nandam

Oct 9, 2017

Request to upload the serial DHARAMPATNI

I just wanted to request you to upload imagine tv serials. If there is any problem in buying their copyrights or something, then its fine. But if it is ok to upload, so, I kindly request you to upload DHARAMPATNI serial. Please feel free to consider my request
sm_vahora

Oct 5, 2017

Sound Problem

i have faced from last 3 days, video stream but sound not come. please solve it.
in the same browser (internet explorer & firefox) youtube sound came. but only hotstar site videos sound not came.
Dnpanchal76

Sep 26, 2017

Refund of amount debited by credit card

I D N Panchal infrom you that I have not use your Piaf service so pl give me refund and delete my name and not deduction any amount from my credit card if you have debit any amount in my credit card it is not authorised by me and I am going to complaint against you to RBI for unauthorized debit my account earlier this was infrom by me to your representative by recored call which received by your end to my No 9022830843 and your representative infrom me to give refund and not deduct any amount from my card but you are not do as per your information pl do this now and give refund my money back without fail
D N Panchal
Mohammed Suhail Suhi

Sep 16, 2017

Bigg Boss Telugu

I am not showing to stream live. Please give live streaming(Bigg Boss Telugu)
surekhashailaja

Sep 13, 2017

hotstar is not coming

in my computer hot star is not coming
anniejohnalfred

Sep 12, 2017

error of vidoes

Whenever i download offline videos most of times it give me error and my internet balance goes waste lots of time please tell me why its happens??
Sriram.v

Sep 6, 2017

Hotstar is not working

Past two days hotstar app is not working. Whenever i has tried to open the aps its shows . Hotstar is not responding . pls tried to resolve the issues as soon as possible .
PRIT S

Sep 1, 2017

hot star not working on pc

every time i start hotstar on my pc in any browser it shows contents not available or we have play back issue
YASMIN QURESHI

Aug 30, 2017

Hotstar not responding

I am unable to get to Hotstar site
It is not working since 2 days
Govinda Verma

Aug 30, 2017

Videos are not playing

Hii,
When I click on the video for playing, it will buffer for few seconds and get back to home page. It remain same from 7 days. I reinstall the app but nothing happened... please tell me the solution for this.