Housing Society Registrar -Thane

Consumer complaints and reviews about Housing Society Registrar -Thane

Daffodil D

Oct 14, 2019

Malpractices being adopted by the Chairman and the Secretary of Daffodil D wing CHS Ltd.

The Deputy Registrar,
Mira Bhayander

Subject: Mal Practices being adopted by the Chairman and the Secretary of Daffodil D Wing CHS Ltd.

Respected Sir/Madam,
We are the residents of Daffodil D Wing CHS Ltd., which is in Gaurav Valley, a registered society having its registration number as T.N.A. (T.N.A.) HSG(TC)23194-2011
There are mal practices being adopted by the Chairman and the Secretary towards not holding the General Core Committee members meeting, taking unilateral decisions without consulting or taking consensus of the Core Committee/Society Members.

Our Annual General Meeting which was supposed to be held before end of September has not happened yet and when put forward multiple reminders from us they simply put forward a hand written letter on the Notice Board for the AGM to be held on 20th October without giving the sufficient time as per the bylaws and further without informing any of the society members.
When enquired about the same there was no response from their side.
We humbly request you for your kind intervention and assist us in the smooth functioning of the society.

With High Regards,

Daffodil D wing CHS Members
INRODV

Sep 18, 2019

Exhorbitant parking charges passed by society

My society has passed and resolution in the AGM and is charging Rs.200/- to the owners and Rs.1,000/- for tenants towards car parking charges. Similarly, two wheelers are also charged in the same manner.

Kindly advise if this is permissible ? If no then under which section of the MCS, Act can I file a complaint with the Deputy Registrar of Societies of my locality.

Require your professional guidance on this matter.

Thanking you in advance.

Vinod Rodrigues
+91 9769446394
INRODV

Sep 18, 2019

Penalty levied by society

Society has charged me an penalty of RS.5,000/- due to delay in submission of registered leave and license agreement copy, the committee is claiming this has been passed as resolution in the AGM and hence I am bound to pay the same

Kindly advise if such blatantly passed resolutions in the AGM by the society is legal and valid.

Vinod Rodrigues
ayeshaansari

Oct 7, 2018

Violation of By-laws by senoir member of the Managing Committee

I am a resident of E-1701,Poonam Estate Cluster 1,Shanti Park Mira Road.

As per by-laws and our society rules, smoking is prohibited in the society, levying up to a penalty of Rs 500/-. The concerned gentleman Mr. Pulak Chakraborty, member of the managing committee, has been seen smoking several times in the society. Every time I have seen him do so, I have requested him to stop it immediately as the society premises is a common place collectively owned by all the flat owners. There are children playing the premises of the society, it is a bad example to set for the much younger impressionable generation. I have requested/warned and have done everything possible to restrict him from smoking in the society.

Despite, my requests he is been a repeated offender and no steps are taken to curtail this adamant behavior of his.
On 30 Sep’18, I found him smoking in my building stairway between 16th and 17th floor. Even after requesting him a couple of times, he did not budge. Only when I brought the issue in open addressing MC along with the flat owners present at the AGM, did he extinguished it.
A member of the MC showing a callous attitude towards rules and regulations of the society in turn challenging it, should he be a part of the the MC?
If a senior member of the MC doesn’t take rules seriously what should we expect from our fellow residents.
Rules are made to be followed not to be twisted as per ones convenience.
In the past I requested another gentleman to stop smoking in the society premises, that time also Mr Pulak criticised me for asking people not to smoke. What kind of message is he trying to convey?
He tries to divert the topic saying this is not a public place hence it’s not an offence. As per my knowledge any open or enclosed common areas are part of the society property and is governed under society rule and model by-laws of the State and under Indian constitution. Hence it is offensive to smoke in the society building.
In addition, it is the rule of the society and he needs to adhere to it. I ask or request people not the smoke since it is a rule of the society. If he only doesn’t follow rules how will others behave. There kids playing in the premises, it’s not advisable to smoke there, but all my requests have fallen in deaf ears.

In fact he smoking in the stairway can also lead to unforeseen disaster,since he threw his cigarette bud down, what if it wasn’t extinguished properly, it could be very dangerous.
The least we expect from MC members to follow rules, if only won’t follow rules how will they bring law and order in our society. Everyone will give excuses like ask MC members to follow first, then tell others.
The credibility of the MC is at stake due to the reckless behavior of such individuals.

I am attaching below my conversation with him over the Society official WhatsApp group.
It clearly shows he is challenging the rules and doesn’t feel the need to abide to rules.Request you to please help us to keep the environment clean in our society.

I firmly believe such individuals who themselves do not follow rules of a governing body -MC, should not be a part of the committee as he is setting a wrong example. It is necessary for all of us to know that with power comes great responsibility.
He is a position of power as he is a part of the MC and his conduct/misconduct can influence a lot of people in the society.

Please advise if such individuals should be a part of the MC.

Violation of By-laws by senoir member of the Managing Committee Violation of By-laws by senoir member of the Managing Committee Violation of By-laws by senoir member of the Managing Committee Violation of By-laws by senoir member of the Managing Committee Violation of By-laws by senoir member of the Managing Committee Violation of By-laws by senoir member of the Managing Committee

Sarathy Jagadish

Sep 19, 2018

Selling of Society asset as scrap

I am the resident in IGNIS CHS , in Lodha Splendora Bayendarpada , Thane ( West ) 400615

My society dismantled the Solar Heater with its accessories including the Stainless Steel Hot water Tank . In the event of deciding to sell the Stainless Steel Hot water tanks , I informed society that being an asset the s scrap sale need to be notified thru Notice Board to Client . My society is reluctant . Could you advise me

Sarathy Jagadish
Mob : 7045880070
Mail ID : [email protected]
Society I’d : [email protected]
pawans.sgupta

Sep 6, 2018

Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues.

Dy. Registrar Housing Co-operative Society - Thane, Mira-Bhayandar

I am member of Mangl Kunj Co. Op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd, Ram Mandir Cross. Road, Bhayandar West, Thane - 401101,

Sir previous management of society is resigned and now society's affairs are being managed by administrator appointed by Registrar of Society Mr. Eknath Sonavane.

There has been problem in the clearing system of my bank account due to which am not able to pay my society maintenance charges by cheque, hence I have requested our Administrator Mr. Eknath Sonavane to give me bank account no. of society, so I can transfer the amount, which he is not giving in-spite of so many follow-ups on calls, SMS, from last 2 months (please find attached details of my communication with him), initially he said he will provide the same to me, but now he is not answering calls, messages and not giving me details.

Because of this I am not able to pay dues and outstanding on me keeps on increasing, also further to my amazement he is sending me maintenance bills now after putting delay interest/penalty.

Kind request to please resolve my issue so I can pay the dues.

Kanchan Gupta
M - 9320072266.

Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues. Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues. Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues. Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues. Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues. Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues. Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues. Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues. Society Administrator is not giving Bank Detail to pay maintenance dues.

abbasm

May 21, 2018

I Want Society Registrar letter

I Want Society Registrar letter .
I am the chairman of building my building name is Yamani housing cooperative society. Society registration number.
Yamani 'B' wing Cooperative Housing Society Limited ghaswala complex B. P. Road kausa Mumbra district Thane 400612
Regd no. 4669/92 - 93 Date 24-4-1992.
Please provide me my building registration certificate from my email ID this my ID [email protected]

Abbas Mirza
Rakesh1Gaur

May 15, 2018

Society not responding in writing

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am resident of society in Bhayander East, my complaint is i had send letter to Society for some work in flat but society refuse to reply in letter. Society Chairman arrived without call / info to my Flat they orally inform but when i requested / demanded for written Letter then society Chairman / Secretary say we will not reply you in Letter.

Just want to know is their any law that society is not replying in writing. in Bye laws which clause it is mention that Society will not reply in Written Letter.

Rakesh Gaur

brydams4u

Feb 21, 2018

Society Formation

Dear All,

My dad had a 2 1BHK flats in Ambernath East since last 18-20 years which recently got demolished under the instruction of Municipal Corporation, Ambernath as the structure had incurred cracks and had risk to life of the people staying in that apartment. The building has ground + 3 floors where in total there were 12 flats and basement there were 2 commercial space which seemed to be illegal i guess but not sure on this. All flats in the apartment had a 1BHK houses and my dad owns the top floor which has 2 1BHK flat and 2 open terraces of same 1BHK area for both flats. So in total actually we should have 4 1BHK flats technically. However due to FSI concept the builder has agreed to provide 2 bed room flats to all including us, however we are not getting one more flat as per ownership of entire floor. We are asking one more flat which can compensate our loss, however nobody in the apartment is agreeing and don't want to help us either including the builder. Moreover they are making my father to run around from pillar to post for meetings and other discussions which is not yielding any results. Moreover the entire member of the apartment are secretly trying to form a co-operative society without the involvement and intimation to my father where we hold highest area in the apartment compared to other. Since everybody is benefiting from FSI they are least bothered about my father and our loss of one flat.

I would like to know technically and legally what i can do to bring on the stay and ensure my father gets his right legally.

Would appreciate if anyone can guide us on this.

Raahul sharma

Jan 26, 2018

Complaint against builder

Our builder located in surya orchid, ramadev park road , ramnagar, mira road est thane 401107 is not at all interested to form society since four years have passed . Moreover he charging exorbitant maintenance. Some of his flats and shops have not been sold but he has put those unsold flats and shops on rent but he is not paying a single penny towards maintenance for his unsold flats and commercial shops. We owners are bearing all the burden. As compared to other societies in our area where maintenance is mere rs 1.25 per sq ft but our builder is charging rs 2.50 per sq ft. He hasn't made any society office . Our builder threaten that if we won't pay such hefty maintenance he will disconnect or stop water and all other facilities. We are very disturbed to pay such hefty maintenance . We are living in mira road East 401107. Please advice what to do
gvkhopkar

Nov 20, 2017

Can a associate member take part in society meentings

Respected sir/madam,

Our flat is on the name of my mother and I am the only son to her. I have become an associate member of our flat recently and my name has got added in the share certificate too. My mother has submitted No Objection Certificate and Undertaking (APPENDIX - 10A). Now our secretary is saying I can't sit or raise any issue in any meeting, because I am an associate member.

Please guide me on this.

One more thing.

Our secretary has 3 children (After 2001). Is he eligible for being a committee member?
gvkhopkar

Nov 20, 2017

Can an associate member be a part of AGM of society and Can he/she raise any opinion in the meeting

Respected sir/madam,

Please guide me on this.

One more thing.

amarmahadik

Nov 14, 2017

No response from building member inspite of various followups

dear Sir/madam,

i am staying in illegal building since 25 years. from past two month drainage water of member staying on my top coming in my kitchen and toliet due to which i am facing lots of problem and also the construction is so much older it will affect the building structure and there is chances of collapse.

i have reminded said person lot of time to correct this problem but he is not responding to me so in such case what can i do to sort out this issue

please suggest.

thanks

amar
Kanu Patel

Aug 1, 2017

society memebr not paying for using Ground space as parking

our society member are not paying of Ground space using as their 2 wheeler parking.
what our society take action in this matter.

Regds
Member
Shalibhadra enclave Copop.Hsg Soc.
Bhayander (east)
salimandrews

Jul 21, 2017

Society Fund Collectionfor Illegal work

New Saptarshi CHS Sector 4 Nerul, Navi Mumbai has received a Stop Work Memo from NMMC Commissioner`s Office on Feb 22nd 2017, regarding construction of multi-purpose roof shed (permanent structure) over the terrace. When the matter has come to members` knowledge, more than 50% of the residents stopped paying money towards this illegal construction. But the Secretary is charging penalty interest on this illegal ad-hoc collection. These members are already paying the regular maintenance charges. But when the Society election is nearing, all these members are not able to stand in the election as they are defaulters. What is the remedy for this situation? The members have paid regular maintenance charges, except this ad-hoc collection for this illegal activity. Is there is any online forum to place this complaint to the Registrar other than this forum?
ANTONY IRUTHAYA DASAN FERNANDO

Mar 31, 2017

NOT ALLOWING TO INSPECT THE SOCIETIE'S DOCUMENTS

SIR, MY HOUSING SOCIETIE'S SECRETARY MR.VIJAY MOB 9619875017 NOT ALLOWING ME TO INSPECT THE SOCIETIE'S EXPENDITURES BILLS, RECEIPTS, , VOUCHERS & BANK PASS BOOK
FOR THE PRIOD 01/04/2016 TO 31/03/2017. THIS PERIOD TOTAL EXPENDITURES MORE THAN 16 LAKH ( APROX)
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INSPECT THE DOCUMENTS AT THE EARLIEST.
THANKS & REGARDS
MR.A.I.DASAN FERNANDO
FLAT A - 301 HOLY COMPLEX AB & C CHS LTD, REG NO TNA / TNA / HSG / TC / 15991 / 2004 - 05. MIRA BHAYANDER ROAD, MIRA ROAD EAST, THANE DIST, MAHARASHTRA 401107
WHATSAPP NO 7506213821
MAIL [email protected]
ANTONY IRUTHAYA DASAN FERNANDO

Mar 31, 2017

committee members not allowing members of the society to inspect the Societie's documents.

SIR, MY SOCIETIE'S SECRETARY MR VIJAY MOB.9619875017 NOT ALLOWING ME TO INSPECT THE SOCIETIE'S EXPENDITURE VOUCHER & BANK PASS BOOK FOR THE PERIOD FROM 01/04/2016 TO 31/03/2017. THIS PERIOD OUR SOCIETIE'S EXPENDITURES MORE THAN 16 LAKH.
REQUESTING ALOW ME TO INSPECT THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS BEFORE AUDIT.
THANKS & REGARDS
MR.A.I.DASAN FERNANDO
FLAT A-301 HOLY COMPLEX AB & C CHS LTD, REGISTRATION NUMBER TNA/TNA/HSG/TC/15991/2004 - 05
MIRA BHAYANDER ROAD, MIRA ROAD EAST, THANE DIST, MAHARASHTRA 401107.
WHATSAPP NO 7506213821
MAIL [email protected]
Krishnabapu

Feb 2, 2017

Violations of bylaws by the cooperative housing society

Feb 2, 2017
Dy. Registrar Housing Co-operative Society Thane
Our Society jai Renuka Co-operative Housing Society B cabin Road Ambarnath east Thane 421501
since the formation of the Society till date no Annual General Meeting (AGM) has been conducted, from last 3-4 yrs the committee has never done audits and produced the balance sheet and various irregularities are going on in the Society viz. violations of By-Laws, and misappropriation of Society funds.

imamraza786

Jun 24, 2015

Dy. Registrar Housing Co-operative Society Thane

Our Society Dharti A-1 Co-operative Housing Society Near NH School Mira Road Dist Thane 401107.
since the formation of the Society in the year 2005 till date no Annual General Meeting (AGM) has been conducted, the committee members have not issued Shares Certificate, the committee has never produced the balance sheet and various irregularities are going on in the Society viz. violations of By-Laws, illegal constructions and misappropriation of Society funds.

Since September 2014 Society members have made various complaints to Dy Registrar Co-Operative housing society 1st floor,Vardavat Mansion, Stn. Road, Opp. Thane District Central Co- Op Bank, Thane, Maharashtra - 400601 for inspection of records and appointment of Auditor but no action has been taken by the Registrar.

Imam Siddique

Dy. Registrar Housing Co-operative Society  Thane

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...