Howrah Municipal Corporation (HMC)

Consumer complaints and reviews about Howrah Municipal Corporation (HMC)

Piyush_Ghosh

Aug 23, 2020

Garbage Cleaning

Sir / Madam,

My name is Piyush Ghosh. I live at Bakultala Lane, Ramrajatala, Howrah, PIN - 711104 (Ward No. 48).

My house is just beside a large High Drain which carries garbage collecting from various sources and at the lower point of the drain the garbage gets stuck and is stored which is unfortunately just beside my house. Hence, I am the one who suffers a lot of the garbage problem. The vile atmosphere surrounding us is creating bad effects on our health. We can not even breathe properly. The drain is not cleaned regularly. Even if ever the Corporation workers come to work are very lazy and waste time by chit-chatting with each other instead of working properly. Almost all the year the drain is covered with dirt like the pictures I have attached here. The drain is connected with various localities and everybody uses this drain to clear their own mess and the garbage is stored near my house and my residence becomes unable to live.
It's an everyday problem of mine which is not redressed properly. I want a strong engagement from the HMC to take measures to clear the mess and to make fair arrangements for permanent solution.

Yours sincerely,

e-mail: [email protected]

Garbage Cleaning Garbage Cleaning

ANUJ BOSE

Nov 15, 2019

PERSONAL GARBEGE INFRONT OF OUR RESIDENCE, RESULTED, MOSQUITO, SNAKES, RAT ETC.

Reference to repeated Reminder at HMC to mayor & my respected Councillor, this is to bring your kind notice, that, infront of my residence, a careless GARBEGE is made by "KAR" family (Mr. Shankar Kar & Bebu Kar), I again request your kind self to inspect the scenario & take decission about it.
We faces Mosquitos, Snakes all the times, which enter to my residence all the times. Requested several times to them, they normally ignors & informs that these will be in same manner, we may inform anybody !
Please do the needful at the earliest.
Thanks & our best regards,
Mob: 9836621224 / 6291141118
Arvind kumar chandrawanshi

Sep 29, 2019

Dirty water

Nilratan Mukherjee road, bastumpara 711102 sir iss area mein Paani supply achha se nahi ho Raha hai,Paani pura Ganda aa Raha hai, drink karne ke like bhi nahi, achha se khana bhi nahi pakta hai, aapse anurodh hai please is problem Ko jaldi se jaldi solve kare.
Kabita Rana

Aug 23, 2019

Street light

Ward no -38
Our main problem is d street lights dont work properly.govt hospital being in this ward make the footsteps fall more
But this not working street light is creating lot of problem along with the water logging.
So i request you to plz look into the matter & try to solve as fast as possibe.
It will be a great help for the poor people patient n there patient party.
Soma samanta

Jun 27, 2019

Gutter cleaning

I am Soma Samanta. My residential address is 84 Sashi Bhushan Mukherjee lane. word no- 3. We are facing the lot of problem due to the gutter issue. it has been full with the lot of garbage. Even our house drain has been also blocked due to the garbage issue in gutter. If the rain occurs then then it may create water logging problem too. The duty sweepers had not been seen in our colony for long time.
Please help and solve the problem.
Please take action as early as possible.
Soma Samanta
9143193937
Arijit halder1990

Apr 3, 2017

One of street light did not lightning from last 1 week

I am arijit halder. My residential address 16/1/2/2 nandalal mukherjee lane howrah 711104. One of the street light which is set up in my house is not lightning from last 1 weak. A surveour team which is send by HMC.they note down the issue but they till do not get any step for this. Please repair this street light as soon as possible. we all society members suffering this problem. Please take an action from your good office
Moumita Shi

Dec 27, 2016

Street Light

Street lights of our area (ward no. 42) is not working properly for last one week. Its timing has gone some faulty change and the lights are on from 11a.m. to 11p.m. that is during day time they are on and during night it is completely dark.
I have complaint to CESC but they told me to go to Howrah Municipal Corporation (HMC). When contacted, HMC personnel 'advised' me to convey my message to our H'ble Councillor personally. I did that too. But everything in vain.
The loghts have been put off at 12:45 p.m. and till now there is blindly dark outside.
I am just scared that new timing for our street light is from 12:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Moumita Shi