Howrah Prepaid Taxi Service

Consumer complaints and reviews about Howrah Prepaid Taxi Service

Debashiscomplain

Nov 21, 2022

Abusive civic police and misbehaving driver

We booked a cab yesterday (20/11/2022) from Howrah taxi service. Immediately after confirming the cab number, the driver very arrogantly told us that he will not drop us till home. Rather he will forcefully drop us on the main road. We protested and told him that I will complain to police. Then he refused to drive the car and told us to cancel the booking. I informed the whole thing to the civic person on duty there. Shockingly he also started misbehaving to us and told us to cancel the ticket. Somehow I managed the driver, he started driving. But after two minutes of driving round the service stand, he brought us infront of the same taxi stand, wasting our valuable time. I went to the stand office to inform them. Meanwhile the same civic person came and sat beside the driver and took the car without taking me inside! My wife and my luggages all were inside the car at that time. My wife was scared and dialled 100 number for police assistance. I was running behind the car at that time. How can a civic person ran my booked car without my permission? That too when my wife was sitting alone in the cab? He abused me and wife. He refused to show his identity card also!

I want proper action in this regard. The taxi association didn't say anything to the driver and the civic person who abused us. Kindly look into the matter. I am enclosing the passenger copy of the cab. I don't know the name of the civic person on duty there, but he was the only one present there at 1pm yesterday. This whole harrasment made us extremely shocked and mentally tired, as they all harrassed us for over an hour. No official was ready to register any complaint there.

Abusive civic police and misbehaving driver