HP Gas consumer zone

CHANGE MY EMAIL ID AND PASSWORD

HELLO SIR,
MY CONSUMER ID IS 603833
DISTRIBUTOR: PERUMAL HP GAS, NAMAKKAL
While registering online as a new user, I have entered my email ID wrongly.

Actual email ID - fairytalecinderella1909@gmail.com
Wrong email ID - fairytalecinderella@cndgroups.co.in
Registered mobile number - 9942677293

Please deactivate my wrong email and i want to change my actual mail and password sir. so please do this favor for me immediately

PALANIAPPAN
sheelam

May 10, 2017

delete my login id

I, by mistake, wrote the wrong e-mail id (rajkumar_sri10@gmail.com) instead of rajkumar_sri10@rediffmail.com while registering consumer no.617329 of VIJAY GAS SERVICE, LUCKNOW. I hereby request you to please correct/delete my wrong login id.
thank you.
Kishore jha

May 3, 2017

Delete my user id

i was using my mail id ie."kishorejha81@gmail.com"for my elder brothers connection and his connection was canceled due to some reason.Now i have a connection in my name and want this mail id for my login purpose.
Kishore
kksingh78

Apr 28, 2017

Deactivate my inactive account

Dear sir I am service personal and i was posted in new delhi. there was my connection in HP Gas with consumer No 699269 which is now inactive due to my posting in Assam. Therefore you are requested to please delete my account.
kksingh78

Apr 28, 2017

HP Gas registration issue

I have resister with wrong consumer no i.e. 680577 on HP gas with my mail ID: kksingh_mes@rediffmail.com, which is not pertain to me. Hence you are requested to please delete account of the above consumer.
Ranjit toppo

Apr 23, 2017

Wrong email id

Sir consumer id is 612047. I haved entered wrong email id so that i could not get link... plz sir delete my id ..
Shufiq

Apr 19, 2017

Hi Sir/Madam,

My consumer no. is 656137, while registering online as a new user I entered wrong email ID and I have not received the activation link as the mail id which i used was my old mail id which i cannot fetch and the link sent from your side cannot be activated. Please help to correct my email ID to activate online HP login.

Actual email ID- arshad_bhat11@hotmail.com
Wrong email ID - shufaqarshad@gmail.com

Registered mobile number- 9797749888

Mrs Shufiq
carty

Apr 2, 2017

Hi Sir/Madam,

My consumer no. is 800140, while registering online as a new user I entered wrong email ID and I have not received the activation link. Please help to correct my email ID to activate online HP login.

Actual email ID- s.shanmugam1964@gmail.com
Wrong email ID - s.shanmugam64@gmail.com

Registered mobile number- 9176821919

S. Shanmugam
florina fernandes

Mar 29, 2017

Forgot login id

Sir/Madam,

My Consumer no is 610085. I Forgot my login id and password of HP gas, please help me to login to HP Gas Portal.
My details as below.

santhiG143

Mar 26, 2017

incorret login id submeet

2 9110 5409 0000 5324
I forgot my hp gas login id and password Kindly recover my login id and password
My email id rambabu.images@gmail.com

My consumer number is 609439
Angappan agency Pappireddipatti
Yogesh Sable

Mar 10, 2017

login id and password Kindly recover

My email id yogesh.b.sable@gmail.com

My consumer number is 600206
shubhamgas agency 11540600 prune chinchwad
ramkarpe25

Mar 8, 2017

Delete user id Named ramkarpe25@gmail.com

Please deleteete my email id (ramkarpe25@gmail.com) from your website as there is no consumer id is not joined with it.
Please its urgent.
Ramcharan Sopanrao Karpe
anees555

Mar 8, 2017

email id change

Entered email wrongly as aneesvet5@gmaip.com instead of aneesvet5@gmail.com.kindly help to rectify it.consumer id 719829
anees555

Mar 7, 2017

wrong email id entered

Entered wrong email as aneesvet5@gmaip.com while the actual one is aneesvet5@gmiil.com.i cant access my account as the activation link was sent to the wrong email.my consumer id is 719829.please help
madhavhivare

Mar 4, 2017

forget register email id

my consumer id is 647172 i forget my register email id plz send me my correct email-id is madhavhivare@gmail.com and con no 7058866975
Harshit Paliwal

Feb 17, 2017

Wrong email address registered

I've registered with an wrong email address and now i want to change it to my e-mail but there is no link on website for this.
Also my account is not activated because the activation link was sent to the wrong email address
Dhanalakshmi Dhanalakshmi

Feb 15, 2017

Forget login Id

My Consumer no is 604382 and i have forgotten my user id and password . please unlock my id and i will give my current email id and password.

My Distributor Name. Sri Lakshmi Gas Agency, Kangayam - Tirupur District
Thanking You
V.Dhanalakshmi
sasilikith

Feb 12, 2017

hp gas

Dear sir. I am registered with online HP gas. But I forgot my password.so please delete my ID because once again I am registered properly. My consumer number : 604675 distributer name : Sri Vinayaka HP gas agency Hosur.

My email id : sasilikithkannan@gmail.com
Yuvarani30

Feb 10, 2017

Hp gas

I forgot my hpgas login id. So I couldn't book my lpg gas. Kindly recover my login id.
My email id yuvarani.mathi@gmail.com
ranen sarkar

Feb 5, 2017

Can get subsidy

Sir, sir i m RANEN SARKAR from BOLPUR,my consumer no is 605072,,,,,,and id no is 1029110984000070185..since 1 month i can get my subsidy,my ph no is 9434559399 .....So please i need ur help.....i hope i get a quick reaction
brij bihari sharan

Feb 4, 2017

i forgot my login id and email id

I forgot my login Id and email Id of my hpgas please delete it so I can create a new account with the same consumer no.
My email Id is hzbsharan@gmail.com
Akshaya1955

Jan 31, 2017

Wrong entry of email id

Hi sir,

My consumer no. is 626148. While registering online as a new user I entered wrong email ID.

Actual email ID- akshayabehura31@gmail.com
Wrong email ID - akshayabehura@gmail.com

Registered mobile number- 8895086410

Akshaya
Akshaya1955

Jan 31, 2017

Wrong entry of email id

Hello sir,

My consumer numb is 626148. While registering online as a new user, I have entered my email ID wrongly.

Actual email ID - akshayabehura31@gmail.com
Wrong email ID - akshayabehura@gmail.com

Registered mobile number - 8895086410

Please reactify the email ID asap.

Akshaya
venkatesh1231

Jan 24, 2017

change my email id

My Consumer id is 643180

Please change my email id registered with you to venkatesh.mudiraj12@gmail.com

As i forgot the previous email id and password i cant able to login to my HP gas details.

G.venkatesh