HP Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP Gas

Dharmender Saxena

Jun 2, 2019

Gas Leakage

I am a consumer of hp gas ..and the gas cylinder is leaked .i have complaint yesterday for the consumer no.626464 with complain no 65295 , but the distributor didn't take any step...the number he gave of the mechanic is not even picking up the call... .it is very surprising that even the leakage complaint is not promptly attended.

Who will be responsible for any untoward incidence. Very callous attitude, HP authorities must take up this issue strongly with in the system and take appropriate action for this inordinate delay.
Sayantani Ghosh1

Apr 29, 2019

Mental abuse in the name of service

This complaint is against my local HPCL agency 'Tatini Sales Corporations'. Distributor code is 395050. Located in Amherst Street. My consumer number is 606625.

This morning i went to my local lpg agency to request them to help me link my bank details with the lpg gas that i buy every month. This would help me get the deducted money back in my bank account every time.

The person sitting in my local agency said he wants my passbook xerox or a blank cheque. Immediately i corrected him saying that i cannot give him a blank cheque but a cancelled cheque. He said he wouldn't at all accept a cancelled cheque and he will push me out if i go for any help next time followed by abusive words for me and my 19 year old daughter. Is this what you call respect and service where you have given a distributorship to people where neither a women nor their bank accounts are safe. I need an apology for this kind of miserable behaviour. I am a citizen of India who has every right to deny when asked for a blank cheque. Common that's common sense and i will definitely take tgis legally to sue them in the court. Every conversation is recorded with me.

Pushpalata Ghosh
Email id: [email protected]
dnand

Apr 22, 2019

Gas Agency Denied to provide Cylinder

Balaji Gas Agency has started pushing some card for delivery purpose and they are charging Rs-20/-. When i denied to buy it they stopped providing service even after booking cylinder they denied to provide Gas Cylinder.
This is very bad about the agency. I think if you have applied any process to improve your performance then why they are taking charges from customer. why should we install there app in our mobile. This is ridiculous
Ashi 2-000

Nov 11, 2018

Delivery boys asking more money at Tejaswini Enterprises belgaum

I stay at Camp and am disabled staying alone.Since 3 years the delivery boy Shiraaz around 50 years at Tejaswini Enterprises Camp Belgaum trouble me by asking me 30 rupees extra more than the gas bill. If I refuse he yells and make a scene in front of my home. I am tired as he threatens me of not delivering the gas on time. The clerk at Tejasvani gas center Camp also support him and has made me helpless.
Kindly help me as it is a torture I undergo everytime I need to book a gas.
TRUTH_HONESTY

Jul 28, 2018

extra charges taken by delivery boys

THE DELIVERY BOYS ARE CHARGING Rs 30 MORE THAN THE PRINTED RECEIPTS IN VIRAJPET (KODAGU) .

WHEN ASKED THEY ARE NOT GIVING RETURN AND REPLYING THAT IF PEOPLE CAN GIVE EXTRA TIPS IN BAR THEY SHOULD ALSO GIVE EXTRA TIPS FOR GAS ...WELL IS THIS THE LOGIC HP GAS AGENCY WORKS ??
KINDY ADDRESS THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND KEEP MONITORING .
sapna

Jul 27, 2018

gas leakage

I am a consumer of hp gas ..and the gas cylinder is leaked .i have complaint yesterday for the consumer no.636803 with complain no 61311
but the distributor didn't take any step... not even pick up the call... plz do something immediately ..it is very inconvenient in this rainy season to survive without gas ...

Jul 11, 2018

DEMAND ADDITIONAL CHARGES RELOCATION

dear sir
Today, your distributor went to Purshottam Gas Agency and I told him all his problems. He told me before that he would not be able to tell me after the posting that he would be done. Then I told him how much he would have felt so that he told me that Rs. 5200. I told them, please tell me which service is ammount, they said 3050 DPOs + 1570 after posting I asked 580 what they said to me, ammount of the reconnection and saying that they all seem to be in the agency he is abusing with me his on office this is a not tolerable. this is the all show integrity issue
I am also a corrporate employee and also I am given a home service but no extra charge is taken.so please suggest me what will do and please resolve this issue as soon as possible

REG,
ANURAG GARG
M. H. Peeran

Jun 17, 2018

Transfer of LPG gas near by agency to for away agencyy without

My LPG gas No was 601816 in Kitchen needs agency which is near by to my house. Now it is transfered to Gulbarga HP GAS Agency kalaburgi no 603389 without my consent/without my knowledge resulting very inconvenience to me and also which is 8kms away. I am a senior citizen facing very difficult to reach that agency. Therefore L request to transfer back to kichen needs and oblige. Thank you.
citi inn

Jun 5, 2018

coorection of my email id

dear sir my consumer id is 1900153 and my email id is [email protected] but by mistake we are frist time create fill email id is not valid . so please change my email id kindly mob no 8877661447
seenu gopuran

May 25, 2018

not recived the deposit after cancelling the connection

I had transferred the gas connection from Chennai to Bangalore .I did not receive the security deposit amount even after two months of transfer from Chennai. I contacted them several times but still did not receive the refund.
Sachidananda Barik

Mar 31, 2018

Subsidy has not been credited in my bank account

My Consumer No is 634884. I have not received my 4 months subsidy amount till now. My bank account have already linked in LPG along with my Aadhaar. It is show that subsidy amount has already been delivered but payment hold. Please arrange how I shall get my subsidy amount of last 4 months. My mail Id is [email protected] and mobile No is 9438134900.
Viswanath3030

Mar 18, 2018

HP GAS Extra charges

HP GAS delivery person is taking Rs 50 extra on and above the printed price on the slip.
geddadijhansi

Mar 6, 2018

charging extra amount for delivery

Dear sir/madam,

Every time, the delivery boys charge extra Rs.20 or 30. And when we ask them about this they give rude answers and talk in a threatening way and tell us that they dont deliver the cylinder next time.Today he delivered cylinder to my mother and charged about Rs. 30 and the mentioned amount is Rs,741.00 for which he took away Rs,770.00. My consumer number is 654789, LPG.ID.2 ############ 7713.branch name. padmarao nagar, sec-20.
I have already complained many times before regarding this but no action was taken so far and the delivery boys are charging extra and their rude behaviour with the consumers didnt change.i am really fed up complaining these many times but the higher authority is not at all concerned about this.And I expect atleast with this letter they look into this matter and see that this would not repeat again otherwise a complaint of criminak offence will be lodged in the court.

lakshmi.
sanjoykoner

Jan 10, 2018

Service Transfer of LPG Gas from Burdwan to Arambagh

I would like to inform you that, I am Sanjoy Koner (LPG customer ID-21120808100001756) with LPG Gas connection in the year 2012 at Haldia, West Bengal under Distributer “GIRINDRA HP GAS SERVICE” (14340870) and submitted the documents like Voter ID card (Card NO- JVP1412444), Ration Card and Service letter for my present address where continued service in company’s letter pad (Company Name- GANNON DUNKERLEY & CO., LTD., REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS: NEW EXCELSIOR BUILDING (3RD FLOOR), A.K. NAYAK MARG, FORT, MUMBAI-400001, Branch Office:- 86A, TOPSIA ROAD (SOUTH), HAUTE STREET, 7TH FLOOR, KOLKATA – 700 046.)
Firstly, I have transferred my LPG connection from Haldia to Mednipur Town in the year November-2013 under Distributer “MAURYA INDHAN” (13064900) and submitted the above mentioned documents with service letter in company’s letter pad for present address purpose.
Secondly, I have transferred my same connection from Midnapur to Panagarh in the year January-2016 under distributor “INDER RAJ AGGARWAL” (19608700) and submitted the same documents with service letter in company’s letter pad for present address purpose and also submit my Aadhar card No- ############ (in Xerox copy).
Now, I have transferred my LPG connection from “INDER RAJ AGGARWAL” (19608700), Panagarh to Arambagh. As per my Transfer Voucher no. TV/CTA/SVCD-2005410 Dt.28/12/2017 the LPG connection is under distributor “RAMAKRISHANA SARADA HP GAS CENTRE” (13973900). So I am shows following documents with transfer voucher to distributor for continuing the service but distributor refuses the connection and I am already harassed 3 (Three) times.
Following documents are as below.
1. Aadhar No. ############
2. PAN No. BQGPK0060F
3. Voter ID No. JVP1412444
4. Company’s letter pad for present address purpose.
In the above first and second case distributor has co-operate, but now what reason distributor no any help and not give proper justification.
So you are requested to kindly co-operation in the above matter.
Thanks & regards,

Chetansteno

Jan 4, 2018

HP gas delivery boy not give changes of Rs. 7 per delivery

सर,
मी एचपी गॅस उपभोक्ता असून माझा ग्राहक क्र.652944 असा आहे. मी सध्या बांद्रा (पूर्व) गव्हर्नमेंट कॉलनी येथे राहत आहे. मी दि. 01.01.2018 रोजी सिलेंडर रिफिल साठी ऑनलाईन बुकिंग केले होते. परंतु मला ते आज दि. 04.01.2018 रोजी मिळाले. निनाद गॅस एजन्सी, बांद्रा येथे चौकशी केली असता त्यांनी सिलेंडर वाटप दोन दिवसापासून बंद आहे असे उडवाउडवीचे उत्तर दिले तसेच डिलेव्हरी बॉय ने सिलेंडरचे रु.713 ऐवजी रु.720 घेतले. त्याला विचारले असता त्याने उत्तर दिले की, आम्ही प्रत्येकाकडूनच घेतो पैसे परत करत नाही. ही तर जनतेची सर्रास लुट आहे. एकीकडे गॅस स्वस्त झाल्याचे सांगायचे आणी दुसरीकडे जनतेस लुटायचे. कृपया माझ्या तक्रारीबाबत कार्यवाही करावी.
Pratiksha samant

Jan 3, 2018

Gas not deliverd

My consumer 615412 I received message HP HAS
is HPGas BookingNo 594603 CashMemo 1069616 Dt 29.12.17 Rs.719.00,is generated.EZYGAS Authentication Code is 9400.

TILL DATE Means 3 jan 18 I can't received the gas.
I visted the office on 31 st Dec and 1 st jan
The CHIRAG GAS AGENCY NOT GIVE PROPER ANSWER

Ple look into this
Satish sh

Dec 22, 2017

Delivery boys collecting Rs50 extra

For first floor ground floor, delivery boys are collect Rs50 extra that to compulsory. If not next time delivery will be delayed.
Vizil-55

Dec 6, 2017

Cylinder sold black by distributor

Hpcl,. Hp-sahil gas service has been selling 30 cylinder in black. To customer, this gas distributor and her bodyguard both are earning lot of black money to selling cylinder in black. Customer demand of daily cylinder has been shorted daily. Plz hpcl u would take hard action against this distributor, distributor ship undertaking by hpcl thank u
B Padmini

Oct 31, 2017

Delayed delivery and cancellation

What the hell happenned to HP gas? I had booked a cylinder refill on 25th September. My dealer is Raviprasad Gas agency, Telangana (ph.no: 040 27154042.). Till yesterday the refill was not received, early morning i got a message that my refill with booking no. 538506 is cancelled. How many days will a cylinder come? For normal people like us, is it possible to survive without gas? I borrowed a cylinder from a neighbor beleiving that my refill will be delivered soon. Now what will i tell her? Is HP gas making fools of their customers by asking us to book a refill again, wait for 35days and cancel it again according to their will? My consumer no. is 637658. I am expecting a quick action from HP gas. Thank U
Arabinda bhoi

Oct 28, 2017

Hp gas subsidy not received

sir by mistake optedout my gas subsidy from hp gas consumer portal.please rectify it and stand to give me hp gas subsidy in my sbi acct.because my family is middle class.

Asian gas service
odisha

YashaswiG

Oct 12, 2017

I have failed subsidy transcations since 3 months,

My gas subsidy for HP gas has failed in the past three months.
The details are :
Consumer No. : 617276
Distributor : G SRINIVASAMURTHY AND SONS (19638200) (19638200)

I have attached a screen shot of the failed transactions. Can you please help refund the amount?

Regadrs

I have failed subsidy transcations since 3 months,

asokan kallery

Sep 5, 2017

delayed delvery of cylinder

I,Asokan kallery ,panangad, BALUSSERY, IN KOZHIKODE DIST.a consumer of lpg domestic having consumer no.60792.The name of the agency;KAIRALI GAS AGENCY,ULLIYERY.Ihave to book gas cylinder duly filled A NUMBER OF TIMES due to unnecessary cancellation .As and when asked the status the agency did not give any explanation except "re-booking.As such iam waitig for the last 23 days leaving me much grievance.The delvery boy reports to the agency that the consumer is not available and cannot deliver the cyilinder.It is understood that boththe boy and the agency are playing hide and seek game. More over the agengy ignore phone calls often and makes fun of us challenging the HP Gas authority.At this juncture,i request you sir, please issue immediate order to deliver the cylinder along with strict direction to act according to the standing rules HP GAS AUTHORITY.Thanking you. Asokan.k ph.8592872234
bharathee

Sep 2, 2017

Delayed delivery and repeated cancellation of order

I have been using your services for about six months now. I have booked five or six times so far. Every time your guys have canceled the order after delaying the delivery for a week or ten days. I have had to book again and get it delivered after following up multiple times. Some times it doesn't allow me to book the second time saying the previous order is still in process though it was cancelled and I received a message confirming cancellation. I have used five different agencies so far in last 10 years and I can confidently say that yours is the worst service I have ever had. Can you please look into this and fix it once and for all?
Kamal Kumar Sau

Aug 23, 2017

Delay of delivery

Hello Sir, my consumer no 615886, I booked my gas on 01/08/2017 my gas booking no 502301. I still not get my gas. On 16/08/2017 they assure to deliver within 2 days, but that Assure Two Days still did not come.
Prasann sharma

Aug 19, 2017

Delivery issue

Hello sir ,i am a denezion of Vardhman nagar,Hindaun city Dis.-karouli (raj) we've been regular Coustomer of hp gas for domestic use since last 15 year. We haven't have faced any lekage issue or other cylinder problem and we are really thankful for that, but the resion behind this complaint is regarding delivery problem.Despite of well maintained road,deliver van doesn't deliver cylinder door to door they got stopped their van around 500m away from home i'd requested them several times, and taken the issue to the head office of 'Amar Shaheed Indane gas' which are the only distributor, but it didn't work, behavior of the delivery man is so rude, and disgraceful, they abuses us. I'd like to pay your tiny bit of attention on the issue.Your obsessed Coustomer.Thank you.

http://www.megatypers.com - Confirmation code
    I didnt receive confirmation code heres my...
    Railway quarter repairing - repairing of door and balcony
    I've complained my times abut the damaged door of my...
    Google pay - Refund my money to the bank
    Hello sir I sent Rs250 to the sbi bank account but it been...
    TNEB MADIPAKKAM - Fouling of overhead transmission lines
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am a resident of No 4, Rajalaksmi...
    indiaideas - Refund myoney
    Hello sir i have done a transaction of ₹349 on 18 June ,...
    Bihar Student Credit Card - DELAY IN APPROVAL OF APPLICATION FROM TPVA by AM
    Pending from TPVA by Am Document is pending from more...
    Maa TV - Karthika deepam serial
    Blasphemous comparison with characters of Ramayana. The...
    The good counsel academy - Unable to get admission
    Respected Team, I am a parent (Pravin Lokare) and I had...