HP Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP Gas

Soorajsj

Aug 4, 2017

Next time directly to the court for extra delivery charges.

Hi, I am from Pondicherry. this complaint is in regard to the extra delivery charges taken every month. For example, Our Bill this month is 528.50 which is broken down into 503.34 + 12.58 + 12.58 in the bill. When asked about the breakdown of the value the official who answered the phone has no clue. And we have been charged 570 INR by the delivery guy without a bill. He took 42 INR extra. We know the LPG distributors and delivery boys cannot demand delivery charges if the consumer’s house is within a 5-km radius. If the cylinder has to be delivered to a destination beyond 5 km, the delivery boy can collect a tip of Rs. 1.6 for every km. If this continues next time We will be registering criminal offence under the Essential Commodities Act.

Sooraj

Mobile : 9952300826
Consumer no : 605587
Mrinmay Biswas

Jul 31, 2017

HP GAS

My consumer no is 627045.I have booked the gas by phone almost 12 days back and on dated 29/07/31 bill generated for the same. But even after 3 days of billing I did not receive the refills gas. This is not the first time but this is happened all the time and I need to call the delivery boy and agency TAP TRISHA for the delivery. The delivery boy never deliver the gas unless I call him and always charge Extra Rs 30 for delivery to me FLAT and deliver after 5 or days of the cash memo.
This is unfortunate still I did not receive the gas even after calling both AGENCY and the delivery boy even though cash memo generated on dated 29/07/17.

My booking number:- 517567
Cash Memo:- 1027289
nishsha

Jul 29, 2017

Extra Delivery Charges

I received my HP gas Cylinder (new connection) today i.e 29-07-2017. The delivery person asked for Rs 40. Why do we have to pay extra when while registering we have paid all charges.!!!!

I asked him, we wont have to pay next time right..? to which he said that from next time onwards we will have to pay Rs 20.

Why the consumer is asked to pay extra charges, if this is already included in the printed invoice..???? Please take necessary actions.

Jul 14, 2017

HP Gas

I have not received my Subsidy since 3 months i have already submitted all required documents still HP GAS concern department is not working on my issue.
Because of their laziness work style i loss my 3 months subsidy. So requesting you to please fire such lazy employee from HP Gas and give better services to the Customer. Such Employees are spoiling HP GAS image in customers mind.

Sunil Thakur
9702081865
Ruaani Ahmad Baba

Jul 5, 2017

Wrong entry of email ID

Hi Sir/Madam,

My consumer no. is 762267, while registering online as a new user I entered wrong email ID and I have not received the activation link. Please help to correct my email ID to activate online HP login.

Actual email ID- [email protected]
Wrong email ID [email protected]

Registered mobile number- 9622440045

Ruaani
Äkśhãý Käpòóř

Jun 22, 2017

Subsidy not recd from a long time

I akshay kapoor
Is not getting the subsidy amount in my bank account from a long time
All documents are given in bank as well as the gas agency that is
Madan mahal gas agency (hp gas )
I request u to plz look into this matter as more than 60 days have already been passed away and i m not getting the subsidy
Name -akshay kapoor
Consumer no - 5531
Bank a/c in punjab national
Mob.-8982279749
Aadhar no - ############

Subsidy not recd from a long time

naveen999

Jun 16, 2017

extra charges

HP GAS Delivery Charges, HP GAS delivery person is taking Rs50 extra on and above the printed price on the slip. Can you please see this , As one side our Government is saying that you can forgo the subsidy while on the other hand this kind of unnecessary charges has been taken from the consumer .
Devda

Apr 12, 2017

Subsidy has not been credited in bank account

Bank :- Varachha cooperative Bank// consumer no.616138 & Contact no.09898698181
Devdat

Apr 12, 2017

not received LPG subsidy

As per above subject, I am suffering from one year. Plz contact no. 9898698181 // Consumer no.616138
sandy2711481

Apr 8, 2017

Delhivery

RAVINATH BROS GAS AGENCY GANDHINAGAR.
I Live in hostel away from my parents. My dad lives in katra due to job.
Rest of my family lives at rent at centre of city. Gandhinagar jammu
I have booked cylinder from my registered no.from hostel .
Now 22 days have been spent since booking but not yet delivered.
Every time they say tomorrow taareekh pr taareekh and lastly they said hum nhi bhej sakte. ........khud le jao. ..I and my dad both are 100km away from home ...how we can . Very poor service . May be we are not officer, ministers but we have also rights.
R Jagathpathy

Feb 28, 2017

HP gas delivery person asking 50 rupee's per delivery

It's been since 2 months since we refuse to pay Rs.50/- for delivery the delivery person is cancelling the cylinder booking done by us

We have a strong security personnel who in case of any vendor entry notifies us but both the time cancellation happened when checked there is no such visit done by the distributor personnel to our home but claims to have visited and door found locked

What is the option for this and whom to escalate this issue
gms.habatpur

Feb 13, 2017

Subsidy not received

We have HP gas connection & Consumer no. is 512413 in the name of Govt. Middle School, Haibatpur with m/s Rupinder Gas agency. We have not received our gas subsidy from the beginning. We have requested the gas agency for this and every time they gave us the complaint no. 165736 dt. 06.06.2016 against our gas subsidy complaint. You are requested to kindly look into the matter at the earliest as we are the genuine subsidy seeker.

Poonam
School Incharge
GMS Haibatpur
ramesh.dwivedi

Feb 12, 2017

Delivery boy asking 50 Rs to pay

Consumer Number : 670608
SRI MANJUNATHA ENTERPRISES.

I booked for gas refill. Delivery boy came and ask for rs 50 extra on the delivery charges. I said delivery charges already included in the bill and hence i refused to pay any extra amount. He took the cylinder back. Now, i received message that my booking got cancelled and i have to re book.
I re booked and that too got cancelled after two days.

Booking number 1 : 566361
Booking number 2 : 568891

My questions is, how come this kind of monopoly? If there is any kind of charges consumers has to pay, please include in the bill. One side govt is asking for give up the subsidy on the other hand gas delivery boy is taking all those subsidies. On an average all cylinder delivery we are paying 30-50 rs each time and when we are refusing to pay, we do not even get gas cylinders.
Please take action on this immediately.
vkisaha02

Jan 28, 2017

extra charges

Delivery man changes extra money .
Gas slip print rs. 673.50 but they say 700. Why...
yogeswara Reddy p

Jan 16, 2017

forgot login id and password

Sir my consumer number is 610582.I forgot both login id and password.I also tried to reset my password (sent to my mail from hp gas)but it is showing either login id or password is incorrect.so please send me above details.my contact number is 7997181556.
Pradeepsohoni

sudarsi

Dec 23, 2016

not delivery sylender

Drear sir/madam,
i booked sylender on 14.12.2016 but still not goy delivry please solve this problem,
Tahir.LPGgas

Dec 19, 2016

Rude behaviour of distributor/staff

Dear Concern

Myself Mohammad Farooq Mir i m one the connection holder,As per the document detail given below.

LPG ID : 29110317200042490

City / Town SRINAGAR
Pin Code 190009
Contact details (Mobile) 9906295354
Email id [email protected]

I want to change the Name Mohammad Farooq Mir instead of Farooq Ahmed Mir.when i submitted my ID proof & Address Proof they asking me 2100/= when i refuse to change & they snatched my book & all original document.

IS THIS A WAY TO TALK CONSUMER.THIS IS VERY PATHETIC

kindly look into the matter ASAP

Thanking for your anticipation

HarishTi

Dec 16, 2016

50-70 % Filled Cylinder

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I am receiving almost 50-70% filled cylinder on delivery since last 3 bookings and I have to fight on call for change with fully filled cylinder. Parallel, I was warning/ alerting them I will escalate if you repeats this (delivering 50-70% filled cylinder), but all in vein.

Today, I am complaining because it's too much and every time I can't fight for fully filled cylinder.

This time, again almost half filled cylinder delivered on cash memo :132135, dated: 14 Dec16.

It's very serious matter and needing you prompt action ( warning to agency & replacing half filled cylinder with fresh one) with in stipulated time on last delivery happed.

Harish Tiwari
NAGESHNY

Jul 4, 2016

HP GAS

Hp gas not deliver.
Hello sir, my gas no is 644864. I booked my gas.04-07-2016.then i have received a massege. But i am not taking any delivery on 30/06/2016.so please help me.
(HPGas booking 543682 Con 644864 Booking Cleared till 30.Jun.2016, AMAR DEEP GAS SERVICE AGENCY Alt refill booking No 9483823456 To Giveup subsidy use 7 in IVR).
S.Masood

Jun 24, 2016

Hp gas not deliver.

Hello sir, my gas no is 601099. I booked my gas.21/06/2016 .then i have recied a massege. But i am not taking any delivery on 14/06/2016.so please help me.
(HPGas booking 534003 Con 601099 Booking Cleared till14.Jun.2016,SRI VIJAYA GAS AGE Alt refill booking No 9483823456 To Giveup subsidy use 7 in IVR).
NEDU

May 23, 2016

SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED

My consumer No. is 610654 and Gas Booked vide No. 559472 and delivered also.

But till subsidy amount not yet received my Bank Account. So, please transfer the subsidy amount to my Bank.

My mobile No.9486415342

A.NEDUNCHEZHIYAN
deveshagarwal

Mar 8, 2016

HP GAS Delivery Charges

Hi Team , HP GAS delivery person is taking Rs37 extra on and above the printed price on the slip. Can you please see this , As one side our Government is saying that you can forgo the subsidy while on the other hand this kind of unnecessary charges has been taken from the consumer .
rdranjane88

Oct 28, 2015

Agency has blocked my account

Agency has blocked my account no 710624 sundarabai kondhalakar , because i just complaint them regarding my subsidy, because i have a not received my subsidy form last 1 year. They given me incorrect information that subsidy has started form this year 2015 whereas it has started in 2014.
so because of my complaint they have blocked my account. this is crazy ... very poor service .
sharad23s

Sep 26, 2015

id and password forgot

hp gas forgot id and password please send me on my mail id is [email protected]

TNSAND - BOOK ACCEPET OR REFUND
    I BOOKED SAND LORRY NUMBER: TN 27 H 0640 BOOKING...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Street dog problem
    I have raised a complaint on Street dog problem 2 weeks...
    UP Police cyber cell - Cyber crime
    Dear sir on 16-03-2019 I received a call from 9660438886...
    LG43LK5760PTA - Tilting wall mount for the TV
    I had purchased a 43 inch LED TV (43LK5760PTA) from...
    Mumbai EMS customs - parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs & i want it...
    My parcel's is on hold in Mumbai customs for last 1...
    Whirlpool Split AC - Regarding Extra charges for installation
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM - PAIDWINGS - PWFAQ.COM
    Hello On March 4, 2019, PWA * PAIDWINGS AG, without my...