HP Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP Gas

KAJAL KUMAR DAS

Sep 13, 2017

subsiedy not received

I am a consumer of H.P.gas domestic cylinder. I had received last subsidy on 20.10.2016. But after that no subsidy has been given in my

account. Cylinders supplied on 27.12.2017, 25,02,2017, 03.05.2017 and 17.08.2017. I have paid fullment, but till now no subsidy given

in my account for the above four deliveries.

my consumer no: 607289. Dealer name: SHREE UDYOUG, 52, J.N.MUKHERJEE ROAD, SALKIA, HOWRAH--711106.

my bank account no: 401210100019807 (bank of india)

please arrange the subsidy.
Swatantra Kumar Mishra

May 30, 2017

LPG Subsidy transfer to my account

I, Swatantra Kumar Mishra a customer(Customer no 611050 ) of Narayan Gas service, Barabanki bring to notice about the remittance of LPG Subsidy into custmer's bank account .As per the government directives LPG subsidy was transferred upto Mar 2016.Thereafter transfer of subsidy stopped without any intimation.

As a matter of fact all the prerequisite requirements were fulfilled and nothing was outstanding on my part. When asked , it was narrated by aforesaid Gas agency that your AADHAAR Number may not be updated in our records. Although it was already in place.I asked the agency and gave another copy of AADHAAR copy for updation , it was communicated to me that this was already updated . After this I got another cylinder booked in May 2017 and the subsidy was credited on 29.05.2017 .When questioned about the discrepancy of my customer data in the records and data base of the Gas agency, no satisfactory reply was given.

If everything was OK , why the Gas subsidy was stopped. Who is accountable for this discrepancy in the transfer of LPG subsidy into the customer's bank account . Once supporting documents furnished and the data updated by the gas agency and Subsidy started , why was it stopped by gas agency .Were the completed fields of customer data were erased or some of these were erased. This is the problem created by the Gas agency .Government of India or Hindustan Petroleum Corporation do not play any role. The Gas agency always looks for excuses to save them from any questioning/ interrogation.

Please see and revert me with the facts and penalizing the concerned for this issue. My Contact Number is 9005050366.
K Guruprasad

May 14, 2017

SUbsidy amount not yet received

HP GAS- LPG SUBSIDY NOT YET RECEIVED EVEN AFTER 19 DAYS OF DELIVERY- RAGHAVENDRA AGENCIES ,MYSORE

My consumer no -617160
Cash memo no-146649 dtd-25.04.2017
cylinder delivered -25.04.2017

I have not yet received subsidy amount even after 19 days of delivery
K Guruprasad

May 14, 2017

Non receipt of Subsidy amount to my bank account

NON RECEIPT SUBSIDY AMOUNT EVEN AFTER 19 DAYS OF CYLINDER DELIVERY-HP GAS- MYSORE- AGENCY: SRI RAGHAVENDRA AGENCIES, MYSORE
My consumer no-617160
Cash memmo no-146649 dtd-25-04-2017
Cylinder delivery-25-04-2017

I have not yet received subsidy amount event after 19 dys of delivery. Please do the needful
s l jadhav

Apr 27, 2017

HPGAS SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED IN MY ACCOUNT NO.440203100000303 OF SARASWAT BANK,BHOSARI BRANCH ,PUNE.

MY HP GAS CONSUMER NO.IS 666037 AT Ashirwad Gas Agency
STORE OF BHOSARI , PUNE-411039.
I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DETAILS AT BANK AND GAS DEALER BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING SUBSIDY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AT SARASWAT BANK,BHOSARI BRANCH ,PUNE .MY ACCOUNT NO.IS 440203100000303.
MY PHONE NO.IS 9552540130. ADDAR NO. ############

SURESH JADHAV
Dinesh Thanvi

Apr 13, 2017

Subsidy amount not recieved in my Bank

I introduce myself DINESH THANVI living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, My HP Gas Consumer No 621203, Distributor : Suvidha Gas Agency, Ahmedabad.

I have submitted my HP GAS form and Aadhar card ( no ############) on 16/01/14 to my account with SBI BANK, Chandlodia, Ahmedabad & band has entered in my account on 23/01/14 but till the date I have not received my subsidy amount in my back account no 30771871433, also I need to share with you that bank advised to clear your issue with SUVIDHA GAS AGENCY but agency is not ready to accept they said that they didn't have my Aadhar card no therefore they not transfer my subsidy amount in my back account.

Please advise how I shall solve my issue..?

Your early and favorable response will be highly appreciated.

Regards//Dinesh Thanvi
Cell no 09737630668
S.R.Chowdhary

Apr 10, 2017

Not received subsidy of 2 cylinders

Dear sir, It is observed that the subsidy amount has not been credited to my ICICI Bank account for the last 2 cylinders booked gas cylinders from the agency " ADHOC CRESCENT GAS SUPPLY AGENCY" and distributor State code- 12554710 of HP Gas .My HP Gas consumer no.is 606839 . I have already linked Aadhaar no. to the bank a/c. and with gas agency and completed the formalities. I remind the gas distributor Adhoc crescent....Antophill regarding this matter but not taken the matter seriously and said that the subsidy is lapsed . Pl. look into the complain at earliest and arrange to credit the subsidy amounts to my Bank A/C Thanks, yours faithfully,
(S.R. Chowdhary)
Consumer No.- 606839
yunus tetra

Apr 4, 2017

HP GAS SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED LAST 7 MONTH

MY HP GAS CONSUMER NO.IS 608112 AT GEETA GAS AGENCY CHHOTAUDEPUR:- 391165 GUJRAT PHONE:- 02669232299

HP GAS SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED IN MY SAVING ACCOUNT NO.09070100001241 OF BANK OF BARODA BRANCH SHAHPUR AHMEDABAD IFSC CODE IS BARB0SHAAHM NAME:- TETRA MOHAMMAD YUNUS AHMEDBHAI

I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DETAILS AT BANK AND GAS DEALER BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING SUBSIDY LAST 7 REFIEL IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AT BANK OF BARODA SHAHPUR AHMEDABAD

MY PHONE NO.IS 09426330874 ,09726628294 MY EMAIL ID IS tetrayunus@gmail.com

MOHAMMAD YUNUS TETRA
T.Bhima Sankaram

Mar 18, 2017

subsidy non payment

My HP Gas Consumer No 660765. Distributor :Vanasthali gas service ,Hyderabad. To day Ireceived gas for recent filling. The bill says all subsidies consumed. But since.,I shifted my gas address to my new address now, and the gas agency had been shifted fromMadhu gas agencies( Secunderabad ,I have not been paid gas subsidy since 19-02-2015 ie since the shift from to Vanasthali gas service. I registered my Adhar card in Bank of Baroda,Tarnaka, Secunderabad-500017. When I was submittine the forms in Vanasthali gas , I asked them whether ,I had to give Adhar card number again( present in my old and permanent address) and bank account ,I was told that it was not necessary.HP gas has them.
I am a senior citizen ,a retired employee and my pension is less than Rs 10 lacks per year. With the increase in the price, it becomes increasingly painful in paying the higher price. Please see that ,I am paid the subsidy for all the refills they supplied after the above said date. The registered mobile number is beibg used for booking always.Please enquire and do justice to this old man.
T.Bhima Sankaram
Pramod Kumar

Mar 16, 2017

Subsidy not Receive from Jan 17

My Consumer no is 508464 belong the Himachal Pradesh , Distt. Solan. This is to complaint you that from Jan 2017 onward the Subsidy Amount not credited in linked bank A/c. You are requested to kindly do the needful.
dinakarniyogi

DINAKARGANGARAJU6000@GMAIL.COM
tathenitin

Mar 7, 2017

checking of HPgas cylinder

on delivery of HP gas deliveryman refuse to check gas cylinder . some time in the gas cylinder in wall there are leackage found after droping some drop of water on wall.
But from two months delivery man refuse to check cylinder by droping water .
without droping water how can leackage found.
1) is it safe to accept such gas cylinder without checking ?
2) what is acceptable method to check gas cylinder by ordinary costomer ?
3) Any notification by HP gas company about this problem ?
sripavi2006

Mar 4, 2017

Second Cylinder Booking

I Registered Second Cylinder after all column filled and when I submit button entered the error displayed is [error] DB-ERROR: Database error occurred with Error No. 201. How I registered online for second cylinder. If system side or others.

Sriram,
Subodh Loharikar

Feb 19, 2017

Wrong email address registered

I've registered with an wrong email address and now i want to change it to my e-mail but there is no link on website for this.
Also my account is not activated because the activation link was sent to the wrong email address. My consumer no. is 602703.
Thanking You
S. Loharikar
Sushil Bhagwan Tiwari

Feb 14, 2017

Non receipt of LPG subsidary.

I am a HP domestic gas holder in the Name of Sushil Tiwari my consumer no is :600883 (Anjani Gas Agency) in Titwala in Kalyan Taluka. I have up dated my Aadhaar card to the bank account. But I have not received my Subsidy past 03 months. Details are below mentioned; we are requesting to you that please do the needful as soon as possible.

Name of Consumer: Sushil Tiwari
Distributer Name: Anjani Gas Agency
Aadhaar No- : ############
Bank Name : State Bank of India
A/C Number : 33471817078
Mobil No- 9920198441

The Bank manager is saying that they have not received any credit from the HP company whereas HP executive is saying that Aadhar link is not updated, which is not the case.

We request you to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Sushil Tiwari
riju007

Feb 9, 2017

LPG Gas Subsidy not received

Subject: LPG SUBSIDY NOT CREDITED
I am a HP domestic gas holder in the Name of Rijesh Jose my consumer no is :604319 (SHANTHI AGENCIES) I have up dated my Aadhaar card to the bank account. But I have not received my Subsidy past 6 months. Details are below mentioned; we are requesting to you that please do the needful as soon as possible.
Consumer No- 604319
Name of Consumer: Rijesh Jose
Distributer Name: Shanthi Agencies (Hebbagodi)
Aadhaar No- : ############
Bank Name : South Indian Bank
A/C Number : ################
Mobil No- 9035795847

Rijesh Jose
ravi.verma

Feb 8, 2017

database error

I am trying to book second cylinder but after filling all form, when i submit, it says that "Database error occurred with Error No. 201".
Kindly resolve this issue with the help of developer of this website.
Thanks and regards
ravi verma

database error

cnp

Jan 31, 2017

SUBSIDY NOT CREDITED

Sir the subsidy amountsare not credited for the following months.please credit the same as soon as possible
1.november 2016,delivery date : 23112016
2. december 2016, delivery date 26122016
3.january 2017, delivery date: 3012017
Consumer number :512905
Address: C N Padmanabha Rao, house no: LIG 393, KHB Colony, Moka Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bellary-583103
ACCOUNT NUMBER: STATE BANK OF MYSORE : 54012274988
AADHAR NUMBER: ############
PHONE NUMBER : 9449433947
NAME OF GAS DEALER : BELLARY GAS COMPANY
DINKAR RAO MAGANLAL SONI.

Jan 24, 2017

hp gas subsidy till date not credited in my bank account no 1976.

Hp.Gas.Book on 15th of jan17 .Gas cylinder received on16th jan17.,HP GAS.Aadishakti gas agency.Pune.41.Consumer no .607412. Amount rs.603.50.Subsidy consume 503577 15 jan 17Time..09.22.12.Special instruction subsidy consumed.3rd dec. 17.Rs.585.92+17.58. Very sorry to say till date why subsidy not release????if release then why not credited in my savings acccount no.1976.Saraswat bank sihgad road .Sunorbit.Pune.51.Who is responsible for this dealy???and immediatly fasat sub sidy amount rs.138.64. Should be deposited under higher authority supervision
And strictly instruct to concern felleow to deposited subsidy amount in account regularlly.Who still not release subsidy punish him and strictily instruct to deposited subsidy amount in my account no 1976.And inform me immediatly.Do this very fast.Isn't it??????????
Pankajsrivastava

Jan 20, 2017

Poor Delivery service by HP

Consumer No 512075, 8.10.08. M/s Saraswati Gas Service,Sanganer Road, Sanganer, Jaipur.

I am fed up with very very poor service, by the above vendor.
Please migrate my gas connection to Bharat gas vendor.
pankaj srivastav
20.1.2017.
jaipur.pankaj@gmail.com
UmeshkumarKoli

Jan 16, 2017

Paid 612.04 rupees online but still delivery boy asked me for cash payment

Consumer No = 601844

I booked a refilled on 12 JAN 2017, booking number is 506433.
I paid the amount online with convenience fee 612.04 rupees, but on delivery of cylinder delivery person said he dont have any information on online payment and so I have to pay 610 rupees for cylinder.

I contacted Jambhulkar HP gas agency they also replies same saying they didnt received a online payment.

our government is pushing us to make digital payments and when we do this this is what happens. no one is ready to help me in this. request you to do the needfull.

my transaction reference for my payment is INVA783388dd82
my contact number: 9619429889

Paid 612.04 rupees online but still delivery boy asked me for cash payment

ASHOK GEMAWAT

Jan 5, 2017

HPGAS SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED IN MY ACCOUNT NO.166104000016685 OF IDBI BANK,KENNEDY BRIDGE BRANCH ,NANACHOWCK,MUMBAI.

MY HP GAS CONSUMER NO.IS 606535 AT APNA BAZAR STORE OF ANDHERI WEST.MUMBAI 400 058.
I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DETAILS AT BANK AND GAS DEALER BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING SUBSIDY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AT IDBI BANK,NANA CHOWCK,KENNEDY BRIDGE BRANCH .MY ACCOUNT NO.IS 166104000016685.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AND INFORM.
MY PHONE NO.IS 9324314379/9820666852 ABD LANDLINE NO.IS 26783789.

ASHOK GEMAWAT
MGunasek

Jan 4, 2017

Activation Email Not Received

I have registered in myhpgas.in but I didn't get activation email to activate my account.
Please send activation email to moshi4ever@gmail.com
abdulnazarv

Dec 21, 2016

Customer Care

Hello Sir,

I have called to the customer care number "" ,even if i selected the English, The person speaks only in Hindi and then cut the call after some seconds.

Now they are not picking the call also ..please appoint some English speaking people also...

SBI Credit Card - non receipt of monthly statement
    dear sir mera naam manish goyal hai.mera mobile number...
    department of post office - Forget Agent Login Password
    Respected Sir, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN Kindly please send...
    Reliance Jio - Jio phone delivery
    As mentioned from you your phone will be delivered by...
    PALANIYAMMAL - VAS deductions
    My Reliance GSM mobile number is 8252421394. Recently, all...
    Reliance Digital TV - Error code 200
    Getting error code 200 while starting up the TV since last...
    ICICI Bank - RENEWAL WITHOUT MY CONCERN
    WPP-SR498096209-Renewal........ I am having an account...
    TEZ APP - refund money
    Sir I m supravat Jena my transaction is showing tez app is...
    Shopaz - Mobile hand set
    Money was not refund
    FedEx - Clearance Delay
    I have a package from USA. It was on hold in Bangalore...
    NPCI - hpcl lpg subsidy
    my aadhar no is linked with lpg disributor & bank...