HRTC

Himachal Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about HRTC

Ashish Bhardwaj

Ansh12

Oct 15, 2018

HRTC Driver & conductor

Respect sir,
मेरे घर नगरोटा सूरिया मे है मेरी कपङे की दुकान है और मै हर सन्डे पठानकोट जाता हु और हर बार एच आर टी सी मै आता हूँ तो एच आर टी सी बाले जसुर की सवारी नही बीठाते ओर बतमीजी करते हैं और क ते लोकल सवारी हम नहीं बिठाते हर वार कुछ ना कुछ बोलते हैं आज हद कर दी
HP 53 A1966 बैजनाथ डिपो की बस मै 14-oct-2018 आज आया तो इस बस कंडक्टर ओर ड्राईवर ने हद कर दी bhut batmiji karte h sir
Pls sir in par koi na koi karbyi honi chaie
My name Amit kumar
Mob.no 9805987475
amitguleria198656@gmail.com

HRTC Driver & conductor

Pankajambu

Aug 21, 2018

Misbehave of conductor

Mr kamal (samirpur) who is conductor of HRTC Hamirpur route Delhi to Sandhol he charge me half ticket towards my luggage but after some time he buy an oil can which is more than 15kg
When I asked him is he cut the ticket of oil can then he replied it’s up to me to cut the ticket or not.
Means he totaly denied to cut the ticket.
Is this his owned bus

Pankaj
Pankajambu

Aug 21, 2018

Misbehaviour of Conductor

Mr kamal (samirpur) 21-8-18 who is conductor of HRTC Hamirpur route Delhi to Sandhol he charge me half ticket towards my luggage but after some time he buy an oil can which is more than 15kg
Means he totaly denied to cut the ticket.
Is he having the ownership of this bus.
I request to Management for taking the fast action towards this.
Neha1230

May 18, 2018

Ticket book but seat nhi di

While i am travelling from jassur to chd on 13/05/18 (sunday)
Sir maine apni ticket 10/5/2018(thursday) ko book ki thi morning 6 bjy ki bus (sulyali-chandigarh) se but tickt book hoty hua v muje book ki hui seat nhi milli kyunki mere jgh koi or baitha tha jb maine unko uthny k lia kha woh nhi uthai or conductor ko bola tb unhony muje kha ki hmare pass vouchrs nhi hai islia hm baithai hua pasngr ko nhi utha skty or joh baithai hua pssngrs thai unhony chillana shuru kr dea ki koi v seat book nhi hai(aise mere sath 2baar ho chuka hai)
Maine unhe kha ki mere pass proof h tickt h but nhi many thn muje conducter ny koi or seat provide kre thank u fir the conductor
I am requestng u sir plz conducter ko vouchrs provide kre jisse hmai koi or preshani na ho
Ch024

May 8, 2018

Miss dagera root today

Sir aj hrtc bus duhk dhniyara jiska root via dagera se hokr section hua h cabinet minister shri vipin Singh parmar ki trf se aj us bus chle huye regular 4 days huye hi h or aj 5th day m bo miss ho gyi jisse kai urban areas ki sbariyan bhut preshan huyi ...asi ladies Jo barish m khdi rhi chatha lekr jinhone dhuk k lye Jana tha or 3-5 sabaariyo ne sujanpur ko bo sbariyan aj bus miss hone se bhut preshan huyi h
Isse logo ka biswas hrtc s uth RHA h or hrtc apne broshe PR thik dhng se nhi utr pai h or jb mne add incharge ko phon kiya palmpur to kha ki bus khrab h a jayegi or kch der bad jse hi call ki dowara to kha ki aj bus khi or se hokr nikl gyi h ASA kse ho skta h or in areas m ek hi shahara h bus kakynki ek private bus h jiska bhi koi brosha nhi hota ane ka kbhi ati bo or kbhi nhi .AGR bus khrab thi to timely uski jagh PR Palmpur dipo ki trf se or bus provide kyu ni krwai gyi MRI or dagera k logo ki binti h ki is bus ko regular chlaya jaye or khrab bus ho to uski jgh PR dusri bus provide krwai jaye dipo ki trf se taki in ilako m jayda bus service na hone k naate yha ki sbariyan age se disturb na ho payein ...
priyanshugupta0409@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2018

laptop stolen from bag

on 22/03/18 i was travelling from Chandigarh to Bilaspur on HRTC volvo bus
upon my arrival at the destination, I discovered that my laptop was missing from the bag.
This is really ridiculous to know that things are getting stolen from bus and there is no security.
On namah

Sep 26, 2017

Insect in food

when i was travelling from Hamirpur to pathankot in the bus whis is coming from tripfalghat to pathankot (HP 38B 3487)they take halt Around 11.55am for lunch at daraman Deppu Dhaba, when they serve the food on my table i saw that there was cockroaches in the food When I complained to owner he said( khana to esa hi banta hai Paise do aur jao ya kuch aur Kha lo ) phir maine Paise de diye . This unhygenic food leads to bad health of human beings kindly do action against their food.
Shashi pal Rana
Prashant pathania

Aug 16, 2017

Rash , negligent driving and misbehaving

Hi, this is Prashant Singh Pathania from village RIT TEHSIL nurpur dist. Kangra. Want to bring into the notice of HRTC administration that I was with my family in a car on a link road near attara village road when this HRTC low floor bus came so rashly from the opposite side on the turn that it touched the side of my car and with God's grace we had a narrow escape as we were on the dead end of the road. As our car touched the bus we stopped the car to ask the driver as to why was he driving so rashly. But to our surprise the driver of the bus started shouting and intimidating us stating that it was not his fault and did not accept his mistake. He even misbehaved with my family and did not even bother to say sorry as if nothing had happened. This is highly disappointing to see such HRTC drivers acting so irresponsible and rude with other people driving on the road. Just to remind it is not a road built for test driving of HRTC drivers but is also for a convenience of a common man. So request the management to take an appropriate action against the driver as this is something that is not at all tolerable. Expecting a revert from your side as soon as possible. My contact details are 7837637980 (WhatsApp number)

Bus route : Pathankot to gangath via dainkwan - Rit
Incident time : 2:45 pm
Bus number : HP 38D 6096.
Date :16/08/2017
Bus model : Marco Polo
Colour: blue
Somya Grover

Aug 4, 2017

Exchange of bag during journey from Chandigarh to Dharamshala

With due respect, I would like to state that my bag had been exchanged during the journey from Chandigarh to Dharamshala in Himsuta Volvo(departure time-3:30pm) on 3rd August,2017.
My seat number was 20. The bag was red in colour with 'Nutrilite' written over it. The bag contained important documents with cash and books and other belongings like clothes.
I would be highly obliged if you help me with the details of the passengers travelling that day(the one who booked online) so that I can make an action to find my bag. I have called in the Dharamshala inquiry centre about the loss but no response came so far. The loss occurred due to the mismanagement of the one taking out the bags as seat number is written on the bag at the time of boarding. Kindly look into matter. In need of urgent response.

Somya Grover
D/O Rajesh Grover
Mobile number(father)-9816136125
Mobile number(somya)-9805537125
Email- somyagrover123@gmail.com

I'm attaching pic of my e-ticket

Exchange of bag during journey from Chandigarh to Dharamshala

Anshu85

Jul 11, 2017

Seat Not Allot By Conductor

Sir , my name is Ashul Rana, want to register a complaint against bus conductor of bus no 6140 route From Nagrota Bagwan To Chandigarh (5:00 AM)
Date was 10.07.2017.

1 Conductor not allot any seat no to all passenger who can buy a ticket from Nagorta to Chandigarh, mohali, una, . When i am asking for this he said seat will be confirmed at kangra bus stand . this online booking case but he don't know online booking has been resumed before 4 hour of bus departure time.
2 I am asking to bus conductor pls show your voucher from Nagrota Bagwan. He can't received any voucher from Nagrota Bagwan .

3 this is common problem with this bus. i am facing this from last 4 to 5 time.

Sir pls take any serious action regarding to this for better services.

Ashul Rana
kishor a

Jul 3, 2017

boarding

Sir I was waiting bus towards haridwar from herbertpur. Ur bus arrives bus was stopped outer 1 km. Back main stoppage. Again he did not pay attention to passenger. I was waiting since 6 a m.my mob no.9927348488
8868936495 Deepak birla
kaushal1461

Jun 18, 2017

CONFIRMED SEAT ALLOTTED TO OTHER PASSENGER BY CONDUCTER

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE BOOKED SEAT NO. 12,13 & 14 THROUGH ONLINE FOR BUS ROUTER NO. DELHI TO PATHANKOT FOR DT. 18-6-2017 (SUNDAY) AT 5 PM WHICH DEPARTS FROM KASHMERE GATE TO PATHANKOT & REACHES AT KARNAL BYE PASS AT 5:30 PM IN THE EVENING, WHEN I ASKED TO CONDUCTER REGARDING THE ABOVE SAID SEAT NUMBERS THEN HE SAID THAT HE HAS NOT SEEN THE PREPARED CHART SO BY MISTAKE HE HAS ALLOTTED THE SEAT NO. 12,13, & 14 TO OTHER PASSENGERS SO NOW HE WILL ADJUST THE SAME TO DIFFERENT SEAT. HE SAID SORRY........

BUT MY QUESTION IS SIMPLY THAT HOW THE CONDUCTER ALLOTTED THE SEAT TO OTHER PASSENGERS

PLEASE TAKE A ACTION

THANKING YOU

MY CONTACT NO. IS 8510008000
arun dogra

Jun 4, 2017

condutor ask us for commission

We are traveling to chandigarh in gurgaon bus via khaira time is 4.45pm date 4 june 2017 Bus no. HR 55T 3840. conductor offered us last seat. We request for a seat where we feel comfortable as most of the seats are vacant but he told us to sit on last seat only and if you want another seat you can change the bus from shivnagar. Ticket conductor asked for the ticket we gave him 700rs nd the ticket cost is 610rs and instead of giving balance he asked us to seat on seat no 1 and 2 but you should give a commission of 80 or 90rs which is our balance. We refused his offer and we are still sitting on last bench of seat.. Now he is giving vacant seats to another passengers.
Sir this is rediculous. Please tale strict action... My contact number. 7814049160

condutor ask us for commission

Arpit Kaistha

Apr 10, 2017

Amount debited doubled but seat only 1 booked

Amount debited doubled but inly one seat was booked
I booked seat no 26 of bus Chandigarh to kangra) on 10 april 2017 but only 1 seat was booked and double amount debited from my account 1200 debited so refund my money back my hrtc recipt no. Is 20170410007060

Amount debited doubled but seat only 1 booked Amount debited doubled but seat only 1 booked

Avtar guleria

Jan 9, 2017

Website

very poor service. website not working from 8 January i just try to book my ticket from 8 January morning but website not working. today i also try but website not working till now 09. 5:21 pm. please improve your services.

PFA

Website

Kartik Dogra

Jan 7, 2017

Miney deducted but not get the ticket

sir,my self kartik dogra.I booked bus ticket from kangra to baddi for 8 january 2017 on 6 january 2017 from hrtc app.but while booking the balance from my account is deducted but I cannot get ticket number or details.I am booking seat number 34.the deducted amount is rs230 .and ecom number is 70061970.sir kindly refund my money.the atm number from transaction is made is ################ and account number is ################ and owner name is shashi bala..please refund my money as soon as possible. bus departure time is 10:40am...
MADAN LAL DOGRA

Nov 8, 2016

COMPLAINT AGAINST DHABA OWNER

ROUTE: PALAMPUR - DELHI

This is to inform you that above routed bus doesn't stop for dinner at right place i.e. Radhika Dhaba at Baruhi near Amb. Because Dhaba owner's behave with passengers not good and they don't allowed the passengers into inside of Dhaba without noting down the items what we have to eat, if their procedure not to allow the passengers without noting down the items then there should be menu of items with rates so that passengers can choose the items according the rates. But they don't allowed the passengers without noting down the items, this is not fair. Plz. see the attachment where menu on wall without rates.

We request you that plz. either change the dinner place or there should be menu with rates at out side.

Madan Lal Dogra

COMPLAINT AGAINST DHABA OWNER COMPLAINT AGAINST DHABA OWNER

ankit.sankhyan

Oct 28, 2016

misbehave and wrong information given by hrtc representative

On 28th of oct 2016 i was waiting for bus KATARA TO DEOTSIDH in Jassur(near nurpur) is asked at hrtc bus stand enquiry about bus timing, hrtc representative told me that bus timing is 11:30 am, but bus didn't came in time. I again went to him around 12 noon and asked about bus, he rudely told me that u heard wrong bus timing is 12:00 noon.
I waited for another half hour but bus still not arrive, i again went to him and asked about bus he started misbehaving and said that "bus to chali gayi tubkahan soya tha" i told him that bus had not gone till now i was there at stop from last 1 and half hour.
And he started talk bullshit.

And after 10 mins bus arrived.
I request hrtc plz don't appoint such people whom don't know how to talk with people and also don't know how to do their work..

Plz take serious action against that person..
Location: HRTC ENQUIRY, JASSUR, DIST: KARGRA. H.P.
Sunilhp2015

Jul 8, 2016

Dont stop hrtc bus in dehra

With due respected sir my name is sanjay kumar.I have online hrtc bus booking.my tkt no 20160707000886 .bus routes ID 903.bus dep.time from dharamshala6:40 pm .but I give boarding place dehra in tkt.sir I have call in helpline no dharamshala regarding for bus no.but they give me bus no different different like that 5518,1019 same bus no.I have been standing in dehra chownk evening time still 6:40 to 10.00 .bhut don't get a bus .then I have to go to Delhi Volvo bus with fare .pls give me semi deluxe bus fare .thanks
Your faithfully

Conductor Result

R/Sir

Please Check The Complaint Box

Sir I am Not Satisfied This Result

and you are not show the answer key

all candidate result pass with Nubmer Show ME Result
saivya

Feb 24, 2016

regarding bus fair

Photo attached to know about my complaint regarding bus fair. I hope some action will taken.

regarding bus fair regarding bus fair

dograkriti

Jun 16, 2015

Lost Tablet in HRTC VOLVO

I boarded the HRTC Himsuta volvo on 11th June 2015 from Palampur at 6.30pm that reached ISBT Kashmere Gate at 5.30 am on 12th June 2015(Bus route: Baijnath to ISBT Kashmere Gate). I forgot my Samsung Tablet in the bus seat no. 17 and 18. Kindly let me know where I could file a complaint or inquire about my lost item.

Mail - akriti_dogra@yahoo.com
kant27shashi

May 13, 2015

Poor bus services

I doing job and chandigarh so I mostly travelling between chandigarh to baijnath (my hometown) but I really very disappoint when I travelling through HRTC due to poor service and bad condition of buses, however new buses are running but they are not comfortable for long rout journey, as compare to Harayana Roadways, I am very much found of Haryana roadways, there buses very so comfortable and service is excellent compare to HRTC. I will never recommend to any body to travel with HRTC. HRTC driver and conductor not bother about timing and passenger comfortable. please do something if you can

ALWAYS TRAVEL WITH HARYANA ROADWAYS, BEST

SHASHI KANT
smartnarend

May 12, 2015

No curtain fitted in Volvo bus

There was no curtains fitted on hrtc Volvo bus from dharamsala to delhi on 7th May timing 1910 at dharamsala (which I travelled on).
Kindly note that these kind of buses has many foreign visitors. So please give a good impression to them.

Concerned Indian
Narender Singh

Railway UTS - Handset change request
    I taken one month pass on uts.now I want to chane my...
    India Post - NON-DELIVERY OF TWO PARCELS
    SIR, I SENT TWO PARCELS (tracking nos: CTO62246940IN AND...
    Kaff Appliances India - fits perfectly with my kitchen
    I recently bought a built-in oven K/OV 60 MPZSS and I am...
    GAUR ATULYAM - DELAYED POSSESSION AMOUNT REFUNDED
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Id locked
    Sir, My agent id is locked. Agent id:...
    GAUR Sons - GAUR ATULYAM
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    NSDL PAN CARD - about couriers service
    poor courier service in chapra no home delivery service...
    auto - Left bag in auto
    Left my gift bag in auto from Viviana mall to majiwada...
    Gowardhan milk - Expired milk selling
    I am arvind Shukla, I am going to Sahkari bandar shopping...