HS distributor Jaipur

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about HS distributor Jaipur

Feb 4, 2015

micromax problem

I have purchased micro max 12/03./14 and invoice number is 8508 in 7582. Before a week , camera is not working and we went to Botad at your Micro max office and ask that this is the bill and under warranty please repair.

They refuse to repair in free of cost.
Pls do the needful.
Please contact me on my cell number.
8980804476.
puneetchibber

Apr 17, 2014

Fake Seller HS distributor

I purchases Sony Xperia C few months back with 6 months accidental warranty from this seller HS distributor on Website Tradus and suddenly my phone got damaged unexpectedly.

Now i register my complain to Sony service center but they reject my complaint to fix my phone and told me that ” This re-seller is not authorized” with name HS-distributor or Reblast (changing their name frequently). Also i got invoice from their company name Reblast but bill was from name of yehbazaar.com (site is also revamped now). I also try to contact Tradus team but they are not providing me any information regarding this seller so please beware.

Anyone who thinks this is a fake review can contact me on this number 09716745420 and i will show you all proofs. This seller put their phone off and there is no contact to reach these guys.

Please beware from this HS distributor Jaipur and dont purchase any item from Tradus website because they give no gaurantee on products sold out on their website and not even check that if the seller is authorized or not. Even a thief can sell their product on Tradus website.

Puneet