HSBC India

sach.93

Apr 21, 2019

Pathatic And Fraud Bank

Hello there,

I had an HSBC credit card, but I have not used it for months but received bills form the bank and when I'm trying to contact them they are not connecting my calls saying that you are not registered for mobile banking even when I'm calling from my registered number, there is no way to contact them I have each and every way of contacting them but failed.

Seriously its a pathetic and fraud bank.

Its torturing and harassment that I'm going through,these guys for sending wants to pay me the bills for the transaction which I have not done, there no description in the bill for what they are charging, they simply wrote 640 INR under debit column.

Please take this up immediately and seriously and do respond quickly.
I want to close all my accounts with the most terrible and fraud bank ever- HSBC!!

rilcox

Oct 5, 2018

Not approving EMI convetion

Withe reference to the above my Credit Card number, I would like withdraw the card for worst unprofessional reason. Pathetic Credit Card department/Customer services.

I made a credit card transaction which iam placed for the request to convert to EMI. Asked to check after 4 working days not sure for what good reason.

When i called the call center after a week, i was told that at this point of time its not possible, Then what for i should continue this card. This is strange service from HSBC. Hence, just because of this i would like to withdraw the card.

I never seen this kind of worst services in my experience. No bank does this ! iam not asking for any waiver or favor here. Iam liable to pay which i will pay through EMI. Is it something wrong or out of policy. Do you think customer or fool to accept your internal discussion. I have Amex, ICICI, SBI,HDFC & CITI Bank. All the banks are allowing on the EMI converstion, if only your stupid BANK have this policy then, Hats -off to you guys. i dont want to continue with this card at all. Most terrible and fraud bank ever- HSBC!!
Rman13

Sep 19, 2018

Pathetic Credit Card department/Customer services

**EMAIL Written to HSBC today**

"I've been absolutely disgusted with the level of services your teams have provided me. My experience with your customer service has been absolutely pathetic. I severely regret banking with your company since the day I received my card.

Of course Its my bad that I was expecting at least a basic level of customer service and had not set my expectations with the experience I have with my other card companies –your services lie a 100 million times below the worst experience me or my family has ever had. I’m short of adjectives, I’m sure you get the point by now.

I would like to specifically mention the customer care agents -all of them (I don’t remember all their names), but particularly the last one I spoke to was a some person called Shaikh & his Sr. Exec Akshita. I’ve called your company 3 TIMES and i'm yet to hear from someone on a resolution. To add to this, your customer care agents dis repect your customer by not listening to them and completely ignoring them. This guys I spoke to last completely dishonoured all my requests and kept me ### repeating myself for more than 40 mins on the phone. Your so called supervisor (who didn’t seem to be one) was even worse. She kept yelling and talking over me. I DO NOT NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR YOUR MISERABLE INCOMPETENCIES. If you’re calling yourselves customer care, you need to learn how its done from others and If you cant run a business ### shut it down and stop wasting my time and efforts.

With this agony I’ve gone through, and your lack of respect and total ignorance, I’ve had the worst experience of my life"
extremelyfrustratedcustomer

Feb 22, 2018

unethical withdrawal of funds from my savings account

Hello there,

I had an HSBC credit card, but I misplaced it/ lost it around November/ Decmber 2016, so had requested for a new card. I received the new card, but unfortunately, could not get the new Pin, because by then my postal address had changed.

I tried reaching out to the cust care guys on the same, but no one heard it or could do anything about it. The only solution you gave me was to call and get the Pin. Everytime I tried the Phonebanking pin, it would say'Incorrect Pin'. So I could not even request those guys to change my address, and to send the new Pin to my new address.

Therefore, I was suffering from these issues since December 2016:
1. I could not use the new card because I didn't have the Pin to activate it.
2. My phonebanking Pin was not working
3. My new postal address could not be updated in their systems
4. The only reason I had taken up an HSBC account and credit card was because those guys had assured and promised me that I would not have to come to the bank physically- its the biggest hassle I have, and therefore I took up your account and maintained it as a Platinum/ Premier account.
5. I could not access the credit card statements because I kept the useless credit card somewhere, so didnt have that credit card number also.
6. The internet banking did not show the credit card account at all, so I could NOT access it through my internet banking too, NOR could I have made any credit card payment through Net banking 'transfers'.- If you see my past records since inception of my accounts, the ONLY way I have made my payments to credit card was via Net banking transfers.

After several complaints, reminders, follow ups, no one could help me, and all of 2017 my late payment charges and interests were getting accrued up.
A few MONTHS AGO, those guys assigned some dumb executive called "ATANU DEY", who understood the entire problem and promised to help me resolve this at the earliest. You can check all our mail exchanges and therefore the reason to write this mail.

I had charged a complaint against you guys on these things:
1. The torture and harassment that I've gone through, because of all my issues listed above.
2. I HAD NEVER LINKED MY HSBC SAVINGS ACCOUNT WITH MY CREDIT CARD, SO HOW DARE HSBC DEDUCTS MONEY FROM MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH (FOR ABOUT 700 INR) TOWARDS PAYMENT OF THE CREDIT CARD WHICH I CANT EVEN USE OR ACCESS???
3. He told me that I would be waived off with all the unnecessary charges, and provide me with all my credit card statements.

After several follow ups literally, the unprofessional man (Atanu Dey) managed to send me these statements:
Oct' 16& Oct'17; Sept '16 & Sept '17; Nov 16 and Nov '17.

What I now need from you is the following please:
1. A senior/ supervisor who can seriously and professionally take this up and help me resolve this at the earliest.
2. Even though those guys/ Atanu Dey may be constrained to share only these many statements, how will i be able to understand what these charges are for only with these statements? There is NO TRANSACTION I SEE, AND ONLY INTEREST CHARGES AND LATE PAYMENT FEES ETC, which I am not bound to pay because of your inefficiencies and faults and flaws.
3. I need an answer to HOW DARE HSBC guys deduct money from my savings account every month? I need a refund of that entire amount please!!
4. On an immediate basis, please waive off all the late payment fees/ charges/ GST/ interest etc. from the month of DEcember 2016 to date. I am not liable to pay any of that, UNLESS I have used it for any transaction, which you can see that I couldnt use the card, so there's no possibility of any transaction.

extremelyfrustratedcustomer

Feb 22, 2018

unethical withdrawal of funds from my savings account

Hello there,

This is wrt my HSBC credit card.

I had a credit card, but I misplaced it/ lost it around November/ Decmber 2016, so had requested for a new card. I received the new card, but unfortunately, could not get the new Pin, because by then my postal address had changed.

I tried reaching out to their cust care on the same, but no one heard it or could do anything about it. The only solution you gave me was to call and get the Pin. Everytime I tried the Phonebanking pin, it would say'Incorrect Pin'. So I could not even request those guys to change my address, and to send the new Pin to my new address.

Therefore, I was suffering from these issues since December 2016:
1. I could not use the new card because I didn't have the Pin to activate it.
2. My phonebanking Pin was not working
3. My new postal address could not be updated in your systems
4. The only reason I had taken up an HSBC account and credit card was because they had assured and promised me that I would not have to come to the bank physically- its the biggest hassle I have, and therefore I took up HSBC and maintained it as a Platinum/ Premier account.

I had charged a complaint against those guys on these things:

Oct' 16& Oct'17; Sept '16 & Sept '17; Nov 16 and Nov '17.

What I now need from you is the following please:
2. Even though they may be constrained to share only these many statements, how will i be able to understand what these charges are for only with these statements? There is NO TRANSACTION I SEE, AND ONLY INTEREST CHARGES AND LATE PAYMENT FEES ETC, which I am not bound to pay because of their inefficiencies and faults and flaws.
3. I need an answer from them, that HOW DARE they deduct money from my savings account every month? I need a refund of that entire amount please!!

fathamd

Feb 15, 2018

Credit card Complaint

I had applied fro HSBC credit card in Feb 2017. I got pin via courier and i did not get credit card till now. But it shows i have credit card from HSBC and i still get emails and sms from HSBC regarding my credit card. I tried calling customer care of HSBC. And Customer care never picked my call and my currency gt wasted. Please help me in resolving this issue.
fathamd

Feb 15, 2018

Credit card Complaint

I had applied fro HSBC credit card in Feb 2017. I got pin via courier and i did not get credit card till now. But it shows i have credit card from HSBC and i still get emails and SMS from HSBC regarding my credit card. I tried calling customer care of HSBC. And Customer care never picked my call and my currency got wasted.

Mar 18, 2017

KYC upgrade issue

Hi, I repent to have my account with HSBC bank, as since more than 1 month HSBC bank blocked by ATM card due to KYC issue, I have already shared all the required document at Vile Parle (E) branch on 17th February 2017, but bank still not able to update my KYC, I have already visited bank number on times and meet the bank offices and the senior manager regarding the same issue, these people also helpless and saying the same stuff that we have already raised the issue with internal team we can not do anything.
Also bank have one of the longest TAT (turn around time), if anyone go the branch he require more than 30 to 40 min, to get out the bank , as there would be only one person would be available on the customer care desk to care of the all customer.
SimiKha

Feb 23, 2017

Personal Banking Rubbish Services

This bank is the worse in services, the one in Barakhamba Road, New Delhi.I dreaded dealing with any of the people either through phone (at least they seem helpful but the result is none), emails they ignores it completely or each of them will response completely different. The relationship manager, they are just useless. You will only have some solutions of the problems only if visit by person to the branch. Totally rubbish, not happy with their services. I think it is only in India they get away with this kind of services, HSBC overseas are better to deal with.

NRI Customer
Crappy service

Jan 18, 2017

List will go on forever

I am so frustrated dealing with these HSBC people. And I hated corresponding with this so called "Relatioship Manager", instead of clarifying things they will confused you more and each of them have all different responses to one question. This bank will asked you to submit all this forms and when you sent the documents in a speed post from overseas so that it will get there on time, and you know the people in bank does, they just sat on it and drank chai all day and would not update the personal documents in their systems for almost a year. I have banked all over the world, have never experienced this kind of management. I do not know how they get away treating their customers like shit. It's ruining my health dealing with them, why should I leave my money with these kind of bank people. I am closing my account with them and I am sure they will make it impossible to take my hard earned money from them.

Frustrated Customer
Sapanrai

Jan 9, 2017

Surcharge on using debit card at petrol pump

I have purchased petrol for Rs 1000 in Gurgaon on 29/12/2016 but you have debited charge of Rs 28 on using debit card, therefore please reverse the amount as government has mention that will be no surcharge on using card during demonetization.
My account no is ############.
vaibhavt

May 2, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF HSBC CREDIT CARD PIN NO

Credit Card No. ################

I have lost my Credit Card Pin No. hence i have requested for the new Pin on 9th April 2016 but till date I have not received the Pin.

Had several calls with HSBC Customer care & they have assured that the same will be delivered within 10 working days & now it is almost an month.

Am traveling out of town & hence the same is required on very top priority, if not received by 5th May 2016 I shall surrender this card if the same is not in use.

Request your immediate attention in this matter.............
gajjar2005

Mar 30, 2016

ompliant CC LOAN giveing in policy insurance buy

LAST TWO MONTH CALL MR PIYUSH GOYAL contact no 9643586058, 9711997223,, and priya shrma 9643601043 i call for HSBC bank and i give cc loan u purchase insurance policy and i buy bharti axa life insurance policy buy, this piyush goyal told i file upload and u give or money for loan NOC paid 63900 ruepess, or contact no
harishkk

Mar 9, 2016

Personal loan

25-feb-2016

I am Mr. Harichandra having a Personal loan Ac - ############ in HSBC bank. This loan is been from 10 months. When i had taken this loan no one explained or told me about foreclosure charges even thou I desperate said surely i will Pre close my loan account within 1year. Today i visited HSBC Bank MG Road Bangalore to pre close my loan account and i got this information as i need to pay 4% Pre Closure charge if i would have known this before i would have prepared.But now i cannot pay this due to Financial comment.

1) I have never bounced or missed a single EMI in this loan

2) I hold a HSBC Credit credit from 4 years and i have never been a defaulter not even once.

My humble request can you please waver this Pre Closure charge so that i can clear my loan amount ASAP by two days. Due to emergency i had taken this but not i feel hard to pay this. I want to continue the relationship with HSBC. Thank you for your wonderful service in the past.. Hoping for a good Response from HSBC now.

Feb 29-16

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Can you please respond to the below mail. Since i have a EMI coming up on 5 of March 2016 i want to close my loan account before the due date so please solve This issue ASAP. complaint reference no (KMM16838707V90756L0KM).

Mar 3 - 16

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Its been 1week since i have sent my request Please respond to the below mail. Since i have a EMI coming up on 5 of March 2016 i want to close my loan account before the due date so please solve This issue ASAP. complaint reference no (KMM16838707V90756L0KM).

mar- 10-16

Dear Sir/ madam,

The below issue is been raised long days ago and i have not been got any response from Hsbc. This shows negligence and poor criteria. i have called the call center 4 times they say i arrange a call back but not received that also. i am ready with the amount to pre close the loan account past 15 days. Please solve this issue ASAP. I am not in the condition of paying the Pre Closer charges. please read my whole conversation below.

Harish.K
Rajesh G Sobhrajani

Jan 3, 2016

cibil clean up amount

I am ready to pay all due amount pending till dated of my HSBC credit card account number - ################
Please to take serious matter and to take action for cibil updation in urgent bases
If you want any other details mail me or call me
Waiting Your quick and positive reply as soon as possible

Rajesh Sobhrajani

E-mail id :- [email protected]
Amaresh.Singh

Oct 1, 2014

Incorrect Amount getting charged Regularly

It’s regarding my last CC statement, where HSBC has charged incorrect amount, I called thrice to customer support team & they said it will be adjusted from account in next month (September) statement, however it’s not. Why there are additional charges are coming in my monthly statement?

As I am having only COI running for 5220.90(4th of 6th Installments) for September month & I paid the same. And for following month October 29th I’ll paying only (5220.90+1485) & total should reach to 6705.90 & I’ll be paying only this amount.

Kindly adjust the extra amount in coming month’s statement. It’s happening from last 2 months and I have to call every time to CC & ask them for adjustment. And I make sure this time after completing all 6 EMI, sure I'll stop using the card. Please not I do not have any issue for paying the correct amount.

This time I do not want to have this extra amount in my October statement if it happens I’ll be forced to stop the service and will file a complaint to consumer court.

And I expect a call back from your end.

Amaresh Singh

CC-************8806

Mob-9581091000
rishisoni

Jun 16, 2014

HSBC home loan

12th May 2014 i started communicating with Mr.Pankaj Masurtar 9820096449{Bandra Branch}for transfer of my housing loan from Standard chartered bank which i am holding since 2.6 years.after submitting all the required documents in two days time there was poor respond from his side,tried communicating with his boss Mr.Dheeraj Mathur 9769004147,there was no result,infect his boss was the busiest person in this world who dont have a time to speak with customer for whom bank is working for.Most of the time they were not taking call,if taken then he on vacation etc.I got my home loan from present bank in 10 days time,but worst service from HSBC bank managers who came to reply after one month time that bank cant give me loan.I like to mention these kind of managers/employee spoil the bank reputation in market,while ignoring customer.Till date i havent got any mail regarding rejection of my request for home loan.They had waisted my one month.Please take required action against them.

RISHI KAPOOR
MUMBAI

Sep 24, 2010

Credit card overlimit fee

Here is the step by step status about the probelm reported:
1)HSBC has assigned a Nodal Officer to investigate on this issue
2)My credit card is already caceled as instructed by my
3)Nodal officier decided to revert back all the overlimit charges as a service Gesture
4)After overlimit charges reversal I decided to re-instaciate the card again
5) After verfification, nodal officier communicated that they are unable to grant credit card to me for undisclosed reasons(may be the obvious reason could be I am not so kind to HSBC)

Overal in Summary: Overlimit charges are reverted back
I have cleared all my outstanding balances
HSBC declined to grant the credit card again to me.

Credit card overlimit fee

Looks like the num is from HSBC only. I got email confirmation from HSBC, I handed over my credit card num. Investigation ongoing . Now I have to wait for the end result.

Credit card overlimit fee

Someone claiming she is from HSBC namely Vidya, called from her mob num to my cell and asking for Credit card num. I was not sure whether to share such info over phone, I asked her to send me an email on the same

Her claim is she is the one from HSBC who is going to look into my complaints. I don't know whether it is usuall
Abhilash Swain

Jan 8, 2013

Credit card pin and Bill details

This is the worst service i am getting from HSBC bank.
I have send mails twice to get my billing details on my email or at my address. They have send the bill with a outdated courier service (BSA citi couriour ref no AS1670591) on jan 1 2013. I have tried to contact them but i am unable to reach those guys.

I have paid some amount to avoid fine. but could you please help me on this?

FYI:- You have updated a wrong email id ( [email protected] (wrong one).. [email protected] (should be up-dated))

Card NO:-############-1701
Name:- ABHILASH PRASAD SWAIN

Ref no from your side:- 2160515( 1st time)

This is a frustrating procedure from a well established BANK which the customers should not expect. If this will not going to resolve this time i will write a mail to Consumer court for this kind of service.

I expect a call back from your end.

Abhilash swain
9901945030
saquibkazi

Apr 13, 2012

Harrassment by HSBC Tele-caller

An HSBC call center person offered a Paltinum Credit Card and on denial, I have been receiving harrassing calls on my office landline and mobile number from number:+912265619062 by a person named Ajay Kumar, reporting to Afzal Khan. The location of the office is Chakala, Mumbai.

Credit card overlimit fee

I had a credit card(master card) from HSBC. Its limit was 60000. By mistake once it can crossed the limit (Rs 61000).

From the customer point of view

1) They should never allow overlimit.
2) Even if they allow, there is a huge fine(Rs 550 each month)
3) Fine does not end for one month. It again continues for the next month also which is not correct.
4)On this end, I have canceled the card and decided to not to pay the fine amount.
5)This also leads to kind of mental torture .

I ask to seek compensation from the back regardign this and stop minting money from the customer like this

My details:

Ramesh Hegde
#82, F1 Kubera Enclaves, 2nd cross , Bhuvaneshwari nagar, Hebbal Bangalore-560024
Ph: 23623343/9449192102

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...