HSRP

Consumer complaints and reviews about HSRP

Rahul kaushal005

Aug 24, 2021

Deman Rs. 150 for number Plate

At the time collect our bike number plate dealer demand Rs.150 for number plate frame and said that without frame we are not authorised for fitting please lodge my complaint for your dealer. Shree Shiv Shakti Automobile Modipuram Meerut.
Order number BMUPD265B89D-4D0D-41.

Wrost place ever i seen ...
श्री शिव शक्ति ऑटोमोबाइल, डीलर बहुत ही चोर है, नंबर प्लेट लगाने के ₹150 मांगते है, नंबर प्लेट फ्रेम कब से जरूरी हो गया ये वहा बैठे सरदार जी को ही पता है सरदार जी फ्रेम के ₹150 की डिमांड करते है, मना करने पर गली गलोच करते है, बहुत ही गंदा स्टाफ है।
Rajkumar Nag

Aug 1, 2021

i receved dubble embosed front plate and diffrent hologramme number plated front and rear plate

I recdevied to date of 28/07/2021 HSRP Number Plate from Uppal Motors Noida Sec. 10 A 5 Noida In which plate
front side plate is doubal Embossed and diffirent Hologramme number. like this front plate is AA1012580535 and rear is AA1013489323 .
pl. correct this number plate give me again new HSRP plate with correct spall.

My Bike Number is UP 16 BF 8119

Rajkumar Nag
A112 Pocket 3
Kendriya Vihar II
Sec. 82 Noida UP
abhi_2211

Jul 23, 2021

IMPORTANT

DEAR GUYS, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NUMBERS YOU SEE HERE UNDER CONSUMER COMPLAINTS ARE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID COMPLAINT. THEY ARE NOT OF THE MAIN AUTHORITY . PLEASE DO NOT CALL US AS WE ALSO KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU. it causes very much disturbances to us
gauravss11ss

Jul 13, 2021

Number plates not received for Order ID: BMUP8A51A688 - 42

I am still waiting for my Car's high security number plates.I was scheduled for 20-04-2021,05-05-2021 but no calls or visits till date. I ordered on 11-04-2021.I tried to reach them but i usually received the complaint numbers, nothing more then that.Please suggest.

Gaurav Saxena
Ph: +91-9999282881
Email: [email protected]
abhi_2211

Jul 11, 2021

HSRP

i havn't received my RC book yet even it is already up 2 years. i had approached virar RTO but they replied that hsrp haven't been issued yet and it can be only been given by dealer. But my dealer was indulged in SCAM and he has been dead. I also approached another dealer but he replied that other dealers cannot interfere in this matter . Also dealer told me that at the time i bought my bike hsrp was being issued by the RTO. Now i am entangled in this entire mess. please help me. you can contact me on 7083613653 (ABHISHEK)
Priyanktuteja

Jul 8, 2021

Hsrp not recieved

I had booked my hsrp on 11april but i haven't received till date only I had recieved false and fake email for reshedule but i haven't recieved and I had also complaint multiple times on [email protected] but I haven't recieved any response so please refund my money if you don't deliver hsrp on time. My name is yameen vehicle dl8sbt9927 booking no bmdl0939a78d-ee82-46.

Jul 6, 2021

HSRP Sticker

Again you failed to delivery my sticker and number plate on committed time,

I got 24 April date, then 16th June date, 22nd june date,28th june date,5th july date .
All are fake dates What are you doing? why are you committing incorrect dates, I always waits for you on all the dates and haven't gone for my work.

Who is responsible for the losses which I made because of your false commitment.

I am really frustrated with your service. I called more than 100 times in these days and every time I get false commitment that by this date this will be fixed. Why your customer care is not taking any action on my issues.
You are just increasing date by one week from last two months.

Vehicle No UP14CC 7055
Ather Shamim Khan

Jun 29, 2021

I had not receive receipt of my hsrp

I had not received any confirmation message and I also does not receive any order no.
K.S Gandhi

Jun 22, 2021

: Number plate booked on 14 March 2021. Not received yet and no update

Dear sir/mam,
I booked a high security number plate for my vehicle Royal Enfield Classic numbered: UP33AZ2137 under the name of Kuljeet Singh Gandhi
Booking ID: BMUP7BDD 3860-1429-4A
The booking was made on 14 March, 2021.
The expected date of delivery was 23 March.
But they delayed the delivery and kept on making excuses. i have faced many problem on this website.
dear sir please take action on my complaint and your hsrp plate service is not good . customer not satistified properly...
I request to sir please take seriously to my complaint
booking name = Kuljeet Singh
booking date = 14 March 2021
appointment date =23 March 2021
vehicle no UP33AZ2137
Cuteiwzkid

Jun 22, 2021

Booking ID BMDL819AD447-6E28-49, Vehicle Reg. No. DL3CF9656.

I received a message on 9th of June confirming that a person has been assigned to affix new number plates On my car, However no one has turned up till today, 22nd of June 2021.

Can you please check to see what's going on and help me close the transaction?

Gaurav Manchanda

Jun 20, 2021

My hsrp motor cycle plate problem

dear sir/madam
hello sir I am arjun kumar . i have to bookhsrp plate on hsrp website on 10 june 2021 . this website gives me slot date 16 june 2021 . but today date is 20 june 2021 so my hsrp plate was not come .i have faced many problem on this website.
I request to sir please take seriously to my complaint .
booking name = anita
booking date = 10 june 2021
appointment date = 16 june 2021
vehicle no DL7S CB 3036
jsaurabh2212

Jun 15, 2021

Number plate booked on 1st april. Not received yet and no update

Dear sir/mam,
I booked a high security number plate for my vehicle grand I10 numbered: DL8CAL0403 under the name of Mukesh Jain
Booking ID: BMDLAB8D3876-0C9E-4C
The booking was made on 1st April, 2021.
The expected date of delivery was 11th April.
But they delayed the delivery and kept on making excuses. I Want to highlight that the lockdown was imposed after the 20th in delhi. I also raised a complaint at that time too. but no one listened.
Now also they are saying that there is no update.
What will I do if I am caught by any police?
And moreover this pathetic service is not expected.
Please do the needful as early as possible. I have raised a complaint with the number  " dlbmg000997713 ".
Revert ASAP.
Saurabh Jain

Jun 14, 2021

Delay receiving High security registration plate.

I just want to bring your kind attention towards my problem that I am facing delay receiving High security registration plate (DL3CCK5408)at my home address. Order ID is (BMDL710B5692-A4E4-4B) ordered on 30-05-2021 02:16:58 PM. It was scheduled to be delivered on 05.06.21. This was rescheduled on 08.06.21 reason being lockdown in Delhi. After that rescheduled again on 12.06.21. without any valid reason. After that rescheduled again on 17.06.21. without any valid reason. I am regularly following up this matter on the customer care number.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. I am attaching my HSRP Online Appointment Transaction Receipt for your reference.

Rajiv jaiswal

BMUP850331D7-6F34-42: Pending HSRP Affixation and Lying customer care
I had booked HRSP plate and sticker affixation on 05-02-2021 07:00:33 PM, with an appointment date of around 12-02-2021 02:00 PM-06:00 PM. Needless to say, the work is still pending.

I have called customer care 15-20 times (or maybe more, as I have lost count) and got to know different stories, but my work is not yet done.
I have also emailed to customer care ID [email protected] and [email protected], [email protected] but there is no solution carried out from there side till now.
- Most favourite of the customer care representatives is assigning another date, and never fulfilling it.
- And many more baseless, lies - just making fools out of customers

I am not sure if platform is going to help - But I guess it is worth an attempt!

RegardsPiyush Mishramo 9889561709

BMUP850331D7-6F34-42: Pending HSRP Affixation and Lying customer care

RegardsPiyush Mishra
impiyushgupta

Apr 26, 2021

Scam in HSRP: Mismatching Biller & Vehicle No. Request || Order BMUP4A32EC28-E83A-4D || Grievance ID: DLBMH000116422

Dear Book My HSRP

Order ID; BMUP4A32EC28-E83A-4D

GRIEVANCE NO. DLBMH000116422

We needed a HSRP for UP21Z5027 regd under my father's name
Sri. PUSHPENDRA KUMAR GUPTA (adv)

But the merchant told me it is registered under some lady with surname as Yadav, how come, when I gave the details how did such error happen & how will you rectify it. My appointment is on 30th April

I called up merchant on 9958602222 & a lady executive picked that & informed me

Please rectify the issue so that I can take HSRP by 30th April

Now I am being played as a pendulum as you guys are claiming it is not because of you & the merchant claiming it is because of you
Somkar Singh B

Apr 16, 2021

BMUPA5ECF0FB-93FA-4F: Pending HSRP Affixation and Lying customer care
I had booked HRSP plate and sticker affixation on 30-Nov-20, with an appointment date of around 16-Dec. Needless to say, the work is still pending.

I have also emailed to customer care ID [email protected] and [email protected] on 22-12-2020, 25-12-2020, 28-12-2020, 08-01-2021, 12-01-2021, 13-01-2021, 19-01-2021, 28-01-2021, 06-03-2021, 20-03-2021 & 03-04-2021, but there is no solution carried out from there side till now.
- Most favourite of the customer care representatives is assigning another date, and never fulfilling it - Today, again, I have been give a complete/ no-fail assurance for 19-Apr.

hsrpans

Apr 12, 2021

BMDLF41077F0-5D68-43: Pending HSRP Affixation and Lying customer care

I had booked HRSP plate and sticker affixation on 27-Dec-20, with an appointment date of around 17-Jan. Needless to say, the work is still pending.

I have called customer care 10-15 times (or maybe more, as I have lost count) and got to know different stories, but my work is not yet done.
- Most favourite of the customer care representatives is assigning another date, and never fulfilling it - Today, again, I have been give a complete/ no-fail assurance for 15-Apr
- This one time I was told that my order is marked as completed in their system, and they are wondering why am I still following-up
- This other time I was told my contact info is not accurate, and that I need to email a given distribution list, with correct information
- Today, since the date assigned to be earlier was 11-Apr and not re-scheduled to 15-Apr on call - I was told I am lying that I was given the date of 11-Apr

JAMIL [email protected]

Apr 11, 2021

Payment problem

I have done payment but your side show me failed and the amount has cut from my account and I got a massage on my mail like paid successful and still I didn't get refund aswell so plzz tell me what should I do know and I don't have my order number aswell . Plzz contact me
JAMIL [email protected]

Apr 11, 2021

Payment

Yesterday I have booked my harp number plate and the payment has cut from my account ([email protected]) and after that your side show me my payment is failed and the money has already cut from my account and one more thing I got one massage on my mail that paid successful know what should I do even I don't have my order aswell plzz tell me what should I do know I need your help and still I didn't get refund aswell .
joseraj

Apr 9, 2021

STICKER NOT RECEIVED more than 3 months

I have booked for sticker and appointment was given for 04-Jan-2021.

But till now I have not received my Sticker.

Its pending since January 2021..

I have complained many times more than 50 in HRSP customer care but they making us fool by giving false date every times. Really frustrated.

Very unprofessional people.

Request #370349

Vehicle no: DL14 CC 7483

JOSERAJ PALATHINGAL
amitaibs

Apr 7, 2021

HSRP plate received with different no.

I have booked my no. plate and fitting was done on time, but unfortunately they have jumbled up the nos. My car no. is UP14DA3213 & they have done UP14AD3213. Though, I have submitted the correct information while filling the application and have proof of the same. I have sent numerous mails and must have called them 100 times since January 15 but they are not providing any solution. This is pure harassment as if police will caught me, I have no answer for this, and I can not get it changed from some other place.

If there is someone who can help in this so please advise.

Prameel
amitaibs

Apr 7, 2021

HSRP plate received with different no.

I have applied for HSRP plate but to my surprise they replace the no.. For example UP14DA 3213 is the number and they have created a number plate of UP14AD3213. Though the application form, and RC has been submitted in a correct manner. I am chasing them since 14th January, but there is no reply. Every time they are saying that they will come back and they will give a resolution but there is no concrete answer from there side. Its been long that I am chasing them, and on daily basis calling them but there is no response.
My only question is that if police caught me, so what should I say that how it has happened and who will be responsible for this??
a01614

Apr 6, 2021

HSRP number plate not receipt

I have booked my HSRP plate on 03-03-2021, and appointment was given for 18 MAR-2021.
But till now I have not received my plate .05-04-2021

I have complained many times in HRSP customer care but they making us fool by fiving false date every times. Really frustrated.
Very unprofessional people. All staff are liar and so irritated.
UP78FB0544
Raja Singh

Apr 3, 2021

non fitting of hrsp plate till date

Order ID: BMUP3B33D6D8-8F38-42
Order Date: 19-12-2020 12:41:26
Vehicle Reg No: UP14CC499
Appointment Date time :

I had booked HSRP plate with above mentioned details . But till now the HSRP plate is not fitted .I had raised the issue many times in HSRP customer care . Mr. Ashish gave me the complaint no.- UPBMH0003175 but result was the same . Since then I
have contacted with HSRP customer care and raised the issue with below persons.

FLOOR MANAGER / TEAM LEADER

Kajal (3-4-21)
Neha (3-4-21)
Amit (3-4-21)
Dilshad (3-4-21)

Every Time they makes fake commitment to resolve the issue with in two or three days .every time i lest my car at home and travel through public conveyance with lot of difficulties during this COVID -19 situation .I works in a MNC as Service Manager and i have to visit customer site (24X 7 ) as per the requirement ,so my job is also effecting by this issue .
HSRP Customer care representative gives a new date for plate fitting in every conversation ,they don't have any actual information regarding the issue they only knows to give the next date ...

I have requested to Minister of Transport and all the senior members of the HSRP team Kindly look into this matter & take strong action to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sufferer