HSRP

Consumer complaints and reviews about HSRP

sureshpandey

Apr 7, 2021

HSRP number plate not receipt

HSRP number plate not received................

I have booked my colored sticker on 16-12-2020 07:06 PM, and appointment was given for 19-01-2021 09:00 AM-01:00 PM.
But till now I have not received the same as on 07-04-2021.

I have complained many times in customer care but they are making fool by giving false commitments every times. Really frustrated and Very unprofessional way of working. All staff are liar and so irritated.

Vehicle no.: DL4CAZ0807
Name : Suresh Chand Pandey
Director - DEXTROUS PACKAGING PVT. LTD.

HSRP number plate not receipt HSRP number plate not receipt

Prasad Indrajeet

Mar 26, 2021

change in number plate

The number plate which I have received for my motorbike is written as DL3SC W1945 but I want it to be corrected as DL3S CW1945. Kindly send me the correct name plate as soon as possible. I have once filed a complaint earlier around 26th February-27th February. But have not got any reply. Please this time send me the correct name plate as soon as possible.
Indrajeet Prasad
Phone no.- 9899297360

change in number plate change in number plate change in number plate

Lataa

Mar 15, 2021

Number plate

Dear
I have booked hsrp number plate even I had got the high security number but the colour of number was green that's why I didn't accept that I requested to fitter that please change my hsrp number plate I told to fitter that every one knows that Bajaj platina bike is a non electric bike so please as soon as possible provide me hsrp number plate
Thanks regards
Rohit
Mob- 9560193392
Vehicle no.. DL 3S BV9021
Prasad Indrajeet

Mar 1, 2021

Error in order of the Number plate

There is an error in number plate. The order of letters are wrong in the number plate. The number plate which I have got is printed as DL3SC W1945 but I want it as DL3S CW1945.
I request you to kindly change the error in the given number plate as soon as possible.
Thankyou. Regards
Indrajeet Prasad
Contact no. 9899297360

Error in order of the Number plate Error in order of the Number plate

Maneesh Khanna

Feb 27, 2021

High Security Registration Plate

Booked through hsrp.com the sticker and number plate for my car DL 7CG 6939 for home affixation.

Have been given 04 dates but no one has ever called or visited. Spoke to grievance cell and Supervisor, she also promised to get it affixed but no one came. Rescheduled it again but no one visited, not even any call or any feedback.

It has been going since Dec 2020 -- booked it on 18/12 dec and was given date for 15 Jan, then 12 Feb, than 18 Feb and now 27th Feb.

They have already taken the money and have been saying that Number plate has been made and handed over to their rider. Rider will make a visit and fix it but no one comes on the appointment date and time.

Please help to get my money or instruct them to fix the number plate ASAP.

Maneesh
9810077635 / 9818309900 / 011-41635472
Nitesh987

Feb 20, 2021

Wrong No Plate

Ref- Vehicle No- DL10CH7109

With reference to your below mail

Please note we have received the no plate against the above vehicle

The no plate have been printed as DL10HC7109 which should be DL10CH7109

Please look in the matter with top priority & do the needful immediately

Wrong No Plate Wrong No Plate

Manojsharma51987

Feb 16, 2021

HSRP Number Plates not received on time

Dear HSRP Team,

I have applied for high-security number plates and my Order ID: BMDL2FA7DB73-FD8B-45 & my appointment date is 14 Feb 2021 and today is 16 Feb 2021. I have filled the full fees including the charges for home delivery but still, I have not received it. I thought "Rosmerta is making a fool of people". because they are given an appointment and delivery time slot to the customer, but not fulfill the same on time. I make a call to customer care many times they suggest please take the next time slot (18-Feb-21), but why? why are you not delivered my HRSP on time?

The plate is available with the rider, but they are not delivering / installing it to my address and they said that if you want to be installed HSRP plate, you will have to come to my location, can you confirm to me, why we go anywhere, while we paid for its home delivery charges and your installation person's behavior is very bad towards the customer.

I have requested to Minister of Transport and all the senior members of the HSRP team Kindly look into this matter & take strong action to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I have filed complaints many times. Complaint no is mentioned below:
14, Feb, 2021
16, Feb, 2021

Manoj Sharma (Father name:- Kishan Sharma)
man9063

Jan 21, 2021

HSRP SET NOT RECEIVED ON APPOINTMENT DATE

I am booking a HSRP SET on 27-12-2020 and I am taking an appointment 09-01-2021 but I did not receive the HSRP set given below time period. Also I am contacting the customer care team many times but you provide a wrong helpline number the call is contacting somewhere else.

Manish pandey
DL3SDT2750
Rajender6420

Dec 23, 2020

HSRP plat not fixed after 01 month passed

i booked no plate on 17nov and home delivery date was 29 nov20 but still after so many complaints still not provided and asking every time for 24 hrs and also asking thats same was already delivered showing in their system.

i thinks such tpye service will be stoped and blacklisted of such type company thats not giving service after taking money from customer.
Order Date : 17-11-2020 01:22:28 PM
Order ID : BMDLF0115811-DFBD-4C
Appointment Date Time 29-11-2020 09:00 AM-01:00 PM

pls check and updated

9211119993
MOHD AFAK

Dec 18, 2020

REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FACING ISSUE

Please resolve my issue due to I was fill up the form but registration certificate error facing the problem my vehicle no. is correct also RC.

Pls find attachment RC

BMHSRPCUSTOMERCARE

Dec 4, 2020

HSRP plate not received

Dear Gopal krishan soni, we believe your issue has been resolved. Kindly let us know if we can help you further. Have a good day.
gopalksoni

Nov 23, 2020

HSRP plate not received

As per the status on HSRP, it is showing "PLATE RECEIVED BY DEALER" but DEALER is saying not received. As per dealer it is happening with most of their customers and they are having a very bad experience.

It is really difficult when you took out time and reach to dealer and come back without new number plate.

If it is not delivered that is fine but status mustn't have been updated.

Please have a look and see if we can do something to make service better.

Gopal krishan soni