HSRP

Consumer complaints and reviews about HSRP

Aug 1, 2021

i receved dubble embosed front plate and diffrent hologramme number plated front and rear plate

I recdevied to date of 28/07/2021 HSRP Number Plate from Uppal Motors Noida Sec. 10 A 5 Noida In which plate
front side plate is doubal Embossed and diffirent Hologramme number. like this front plate is AA1012580535 and rear is AA1013489323 .
pl. correct this number plate give me again new HSRP plate with correct spall.

My Bike Number is UP 16 BF 8119

A112 Pocket 3
Kendriya Vihar II
Sec. 82 Noida UP

Aug 1, 2021

dear sir i have recevied HSRP number Plate date 28/07/2021, I recevied double embossed number in front plate and and diffrent Hologramme Number front and rear as front AA1012580535 and rear plate AA1013489323.

I rerquest to you pl. provied new number plate front and rear. My Bike Number is U.P.16BF 8119.

Mahesh chand joshi

Jul 27, 2021

Hsrp

Meri hsrp nhi aai hai jo ki mene 24 1 2021 ko book ki thi costmar vale roj nyi date de rhe hai bike no UP16CC2981

Hsrp

arvindkumaryadav16061997

Apr 19, 2021

HIGH SECURITY NO.PLAT NOT INSTALL

I have applied the high security number plate on 6th Feb21 still are pending to installation.

I have may time raised complaint but no response from team.

Please help me

Order Date : 06-02-2021 11:45:39 AM
Vehicle Reg No : UP16S5755
Order ID : BMUP9B68018D-6034-4A
INAWAZISHALI

Mar 16, 2021

I have booked my Number plate but it is not come yet to me i have booked it on 19-12-2020

BMUPF5EA2B0C-13FF-42 it is my order id
UP16BV2724 - this is my vehicle no

Veersh kumar

Mar 14, 2021

HSRP complain _BMUP149BE750-F5C6-45

have requested for my HSRP no plate for vehicle no- UP82X0035. My order ID is BMUP149BE750-F5C6-45. I have requested it on 13 Feb 21 and appointment date was 21-Feb -21 but . Today it is 14 feb 21 yet I have Not received plate . Regularly following with customer care team. But no buddy is supporting any getting a new date.

Veeresh Kumar
Mobile -7404608542

HSRP complain _BMUP149BE750-F5C6-45

BMHSRPCUSTOMERCARE

Dec 4, 2020

Not received HSRP

Dear Agni07, we believe your issue has been resolved. Kindly let us know if we can help you further. Have a good day.
Agni07

Nov 28, 2020

Not received HSRP

I ordered HSRP on 1 nov 2020 and the fitment date was 21 nov 2020. But Rohan Motors Site IV Gr Noida told that they didn't receive my HSRP. Then I called to HSRP customer care and they replied that within 48 hours my problem will be resolved. Till then I am calling after every 48 hours even I mailed them.
And now waiting for next 48 hours so that I will call them again.
Let see how many 48 hours it will take for HSRP fitment.
UP16BS8809