HSSC

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about HSSC

ofb

Sep 20, 2017

Hssc forget login id

HSSC forget login id Advt. 7/2015.
I m lost my mobile number & login id Advt. 7/2015 so ur a helping me providing my login id early because my exam date 24-09-2017 against Advt. 7/2015 cat no 10 .My new number is 7700020595
ajaykumar94

Sep 20, 2017

Admit Card Of FOOD SUPPLY SUB INSPECTOR

Sir, my name is Ajay kumar. I have applied for adv no 7/2015 against SI in Food supply department. My login ID is 300434042. My exam on 24 SEP 2017. My admit card is not shown in login.please help me...
Thank You!!!
anuj mudgal

unable to download admit card against Adv. 7/2015

SIR
I had applied for SI in FOOD AND SUPPLIES DEPARTMENT against Adv. 7/2015. All went good but now i can't able to download my admit card. Pls help me to solve this problem.

NAME- ANUJ MUDGIL
PASSWORD- anuj769

it is my humble request to you pls help me to overcome this.
it's urgent.
Rakeshdhariwal

HSSC forget login id Advt. 7/2015

I m rakesh s/o Shri Himmat singh date of birth 20-04-1991 . I lost my mobile number & login id against Advt . 7/2015 .This advt. My exam is date 24-09-2017 .So please helping providing me login id early.

Rakeshdhariwal

Sep 19, 2017

HSSC forget login id Advt. 7/2015.

I m lost my mobile number & login id Advt. 7/2015 so ur a helping me providing my login id early because my exam date 24-09-2017 against Advt. 7/2015 cat no 10 .My new number is 9812807974.
priyanka1129

Sep 18, 2017

error of ineligibility for desired post while filling post

Respected authorities,

I am applying for HSSC posts for 9/2017 advt.. and when i apply post -it shows that i am ineligible for the post.Whereas i meet all criterias.
Post is cart 6 ,cart 8, cart 18, cart 20 and cart 22. which requires NIFT Recognised degree and 1 year experience,
My qualifications are fashion technology from NIFT and 1 year experience too.

Please help to fill form since 2 days are left
priyanka1129

Sep 18, 2017

error in form filling when i meet all the desired criterias

Respected authorities,

My qualifications are fashion technology from NIFT and 1 year experience too.

Please help to fill form since 2 days are left
Manju Kumari1987

09/2017 CAT NO. 9

My login id 917020172. As per adv. 09/2017 cat. no. 9 I am eligible for the post with experience also. I am applying for adv. no. 09/2017 cat. no. 9 but showing

Reasons for not eligible:

You do not fulfill Qualification Criteria mentioned in advertisement for this post.

OR The Qualification result date is beyond the closing date of the Post applying.

We are unable to apply for post. Please suggest me what to do
jagmal singh chauhan

M/NAME SMT SUDHA DEVI
ADD VILL CHAND SMAND TEH INDRI KARNAL
ankit113179

Application 7/2016

HSSC recruitment advertisement number 7/2016 is not working from last 5 days. The last date of applying food and supply application is 15/9/17. Please fix it soon or extend the date of application with more days.

ASHOK siger

for admit card

Dear sir/mam maine form apply kiya hai conductor ka uska roll number nhi aaya fees unpaid show ho rhi h any solution
ASHOK siger

for admit card

dear sir mera roll number nhi nikl rha hai counductor ka koi to reply dedo sir/mam usme fee unpaid show kr rha h blki fees maine paid ki hui hai...
Hitesh2206198

Sep 13, 2017

No one attending the phone

My complaint is against the work of the hssc department.I have some queries regarding my application form.There is no one attending the number 01725143700 i.e helpline number.And the other number 01722566597 is out of service.I am facing so much harrassment.Are the employee of hssc are serving for free?So please resolve that problem. My contact no. is 7015540595. Thanks
Hitesh2206198

Sep 13, 2017

No one attending the phone

I have some queries about my application form.But no one attending the call.The number 01722566597 is out of service.Other number01725143700 is not received by anyone.All the employee in hssc are surging for free .The Haryana public and students are so much harrassed.Please take an early action for the solution of this problem.My contact number is 7015540595.And also call me on my number,otherwise I filed a complaint at CM window.Thanks
Deepika Malik

Sep 12, 2017

Jbt Teacher 2012

This is to inform you that my Mother had her joining in April 2017 as A Jbt Teacher and she had not paid any salary along with her lots of teachers comes under same Circumstances .Is it truly correct to work without salary , its just breaking of so many things of that Teacher and of those Connected Students also. And later on issue of Low Merit Arised pls Its my request Dont Break willpower of a Person they all are looking for your Mildstone step Sir .They were Eligible at joining process duration and Others were not , but now others are selected and this is last job offer to them as they will not fit in any job due to age .
I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE A FRUITFUL STEP
YOUR CITIZEN
DEEPIKA MALIK
KARNAL
Mukkav

Sep 12, 2017

Unable to apply against category no.45 or 46 in Advertisement No.07/2016 for TGT (Sanskrit)

Sir, I am Kavita Sharma W/o Sh. Mukesh Bhardwaj. I have passed Shashtri from Mor Majra Karnal unde KUK and B.Ed. from Gohana under MDU Rohtak. The Shashtri Degree Passed by me is equivalent to Graduation due to having taken the hindi & english as compulsory subject during the course. I have further passed B.Ed. in Sanskrit as Teaching Subject which is equivalent to Shiksha Shashtri. I have also passed the HTET / STET in the concerned subject. But, now, I am unable to apply for the post of TGT (Sanskrit) against post code no.45 and the remarks for ineligible are :- "you do not fulfill the criteria against the advertisement." Now, please clarify whether a person having Shashtri (which is equivalent to Graduation) with B.Ed. in concerned subject as teaching subject, is eligible to apply for the post. Please provide the information at the earliest since the last date of submission of application form is 15.09.2017.
vikashredhu

Sep 9, 2017

SIR OTP NHI AA RAHA MERA NOMBER PR PLZ HELP ME SIR

TO
sir mera mobil pr OTP nhi aa rha kya kra sir plz hellp me

plz tell me plz sir
indswift.shalu

Sep 9, 2017

Admit card for hssc advt 07/2015 for Auditor post is not available

Admit card for hssc advt 07/2015 for Auditor post is not available
I have applied for advt 07/2015. And when the announcement of admit card appeared I accessed my account and no admit card is available. I called all the phone number available on the page but either of them were out of service or switched off.

Exam dates are from 11.09.17 to 16.09.17. Now how could i appear for the exam . I don't know what should I do, where to complaint about it. please help me
amantinna

mobile number - 7357741136
login id- 430268304 pass- [email protected]
s.serohi

DIFFICULTY IN FILLING FORM 7/2016

I NEELAM W/O SUNIL KUMAR श्री मान जी मेरा रजि0 न0 720766188 है जिसमे फोटो अपलोड पर जाकर बार बार यह Error Occured:Access to the path 'D:FileshareOASIS_CDNFileUploaderHRSSCAdvt72016PhotoSignSignFileInfo.txt' is denied. दिखा रहा है कृप्या करके मेरी समस्या का हल करे और मुझे मेरा EMAIL([email protected]) या फिर फोन न0 9416445842 पर उचित मार्गदर्शक करे
BhawnA J

Regarding upload of documents in advt 9/2017

Sir i have applied for the post cat no1 nd cat no 3 but I m unable to edit my upload documents in advt 9/2017 pls suggest me some solution for this as soon as possible my registration id is 917016245
BhawnA J

Document upload regarding advt 9/2017

Sir i BhawnA Jindal has applied for the job catno 1nd cat no 3 now i want to edit my document upload but I m not able to do this my registration no is 917016245 sir pls suggest me some solution for this as soom as possible
lakhwinder singh ji

Aug 24, 2017

regarding uploading the (B.Tech)degree marks sheet

respected sir
I had applied for the post of Drawing instructor against adv no. 82017 and my registration no. is 880016655. i have upload the final degree certificate but as per instructions marks sheet of degree are required. Now i am unable to edit the form. Please permit me for appear in exam, i will show my all dmc's at the time of document verification.Moreover, The concerned authorities don't pick the helpline no. +91-172-2566597.
contact no.9988096159
mail id [email protected]
lakhwinder singh ji

Aug 24, 2017

regarding uploading the degree certificate

respected sir
i lakhwinder singh,have applied for the post of drawing instructor and registration no is 880002824. i have upload the final degree certificate but as per instructions required document is marks sheet of degree.please permit me for appear in exam, i will show my all dmc at the time of document verification.Moreover, the helpline no. +91-172-2566597 is of no use. The concerned authorities either don't pick the call or they put it on hold.
contact no.9592737047
mail id [email protected]
Priya0002

Aug 23, 2017

Admit card for hssc advt 11/2015 was not available

I have applied for advt 11/2015. And when the announcement of admit card appeared I accessed my account and no admit card was available. I called all the phone number available on the page but either of them were out of service or switched off. I even mailed to the secretary of hssc for the same, but no one responded.
So I could not appeared for the exam. I don't know what should I do, where to complaint about it, or should I file a law suit.