HSSC

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about HSSC

Jatin budhwar

Sep 18, 2019

I don’t able to get my log in id password

I filled the form and now i am not getting my login id or password after filling my mobile no. 7056150150
Kindly help me it effects my carrer
RakeshNalamala

CANT APPLY FOR PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE

PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE
I am applying for PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE ADV13/2019 since five days its giving me the same error that "view ineligibility criteria" for no reason as I am eligible also I have done B.TECH in computer science stream and also MTech in Computer Science
Reason it says: You do not fulfil Qualification Criteria mentioned in advertisement for this post.
OR The Qualification result date is beyond the closing date of the Post applying.
Please fix this issue as soon as possible as the last date for filling up the form is near now, or please extend the date.
Please do the needful. My login ID:1319025905
Tarun0987654321

Sep 18, 2019

Unable to apply for post pgt computer science

Today is last date to apply and i am getting error message while applying that you are not qualified. Please solve the issue and extend the appling date.
Jyoti Sar

HSSC PGT Computer Science - not taking MCA as eligible for post

Dear Sir/Mam

I am applying for PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE ADV13/2019 and its giving me the same error again & again that "View Ineligibility criteria" for no reason as I am eligible as per mentioned eligibility. I have done MCA in year 2006.

Reason that I received is :
You do not fulfill Qualification Criteria mentioned in advertisement for this post.

Please look into the matter and do the needful. My login ID: 1319035977

Date of birth year wrong

Sir, mere hssc clerk roll no per date of birth year galt h Mera dob h 17/11/1996
Per roll no per 17/11/1990 h sir please request you ki aap muje btaye ki me ab clerk ka exam kese de Sakta hu
My details:- NAME-RAHUL, FATHER NAME-SH GURPAL SINGH, MOTHER NAME-PRITO DEVI, LOGIN ID-519175523
And PASSWORD-rahul73577 h
Please sir help me.

Date of birth year wrong

And PASSWORD-rahul73577 h
Please sir help me.
Sakshi29

Post not getting applied for advt 13/2019

Unable to apply to PGT Computer science post mentioned in advt 13/2019.
I have all the qualifications mentioned in the advertisement for this post.
But still why we are not able to apply?
Why we are getting ineligible error message while applying.

Today is the last date for applying and this has been going on for last 7 days.

When will you people open your eyes and fix the problem?
Kapil beniwal420

Roll no ni aaya

Maine apna form bhara fees bhari paise Kat gae but ab dikhara hai fees failed and roll no. Bhi ni aaya.

Roll no ni aaya

vickeyrathee1991

regarding login details

dear sir

here is my registered number with you i wont be able to login or find any registration details

mobile number - 9813029852
Saraswati Ver

HSSC PGT ENGLISH FORM SHOWING INELIGIBILITY WITHOUT ANY APPROPRIATE REASON

I am applying for PGT English ADV13/2019 since five days its giving me the same error that "view ineligibility criteria" for no reason as I am eligible also I have done M. A. English with 50.2% and B.Ed with 52.6%
Please do the needful. My login ID: 1319034695.

Saraswati Verma
palakrehan

adv13 2019, Problem in form filling

Sir/Madam
I have filled all the experience details and uploaded all relevant documents also but still it is showing profile incomplete status. Please look into the matter and rectify the same .

Aarya91

Sep 17, 2019

Fee paid but show not paid

dear sir I have paid my clerk fee but now not paid please solve my problem. Registration number 519016166 and password s1281991 and DOB 12 aug 1991

2nd Registration :519160421 and password s1281991 and DOB 20/05/1998
Rohit5600

hssc clerk

Login id:519382212 password:[email protected]
Please check it.....i m not able to download admit card
Vijaysingh2424

Fee status not paid

Feed status failed
I paid the fees of clerk exam and money was deducted also but it is showing failed .please update it . My registration no.is 519693393 Adv 5/2019 Please solutions this problem sir

Please it's my genuine request to update this asap.
Tknisha

No issue of admit card

I applied for hssc-clerk , but my admit card is not showing. It shows that my data is not valid.
My I'd is-520263927
Chirag1234567

Sep 17, 2019

Not able to download hssc clerk admit card

AFTER LOGIN I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD HSSC CLERK ADMIT CARD
MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS :519658064
DOB 12/10/92
PLEASE HELP.
Himika

Sep 16, 2019

Unable to apply for pgt computer science post

I am unable to apply for pgt computer science post. It says that I am not fulfilling the eligibility criteria but I am a post graduate in computers. Kindly help

Himika
Anil Kumar 38

Sep 16, 2019

my admit card is not download

I Anil Kumar From Hisar i have applied fir hssc clerk my reg. no. is 520943581and GRN NO. IS 0056261757 please help me what i do odwnload my admit card
rjjakhar87

Center far from my city

What a shame for you HSSC. A candidate residence in hisar and her exam center in faridabad.
rjjakhar87

same on hssc

Very shame full to hssc. A candidate residence in hisar and his exam center in faridabad.
What are you doing
kanhaiya0030

Admit Card for HSSC Clerk exam

There was a problem when I try for downloading admit card.
My details are correct but there is a message showing.
"Please enter Validate data. Provided data does not matched."

My registration no.is 520232881 for Adv 5/2019 of HSSC Clerk exam.
Please solve this problem sir asap.
mubarikmewat

admit card

sir my reg. no 519622891 adv 5/2019 Clerk admit download nhi ho rha hai plg slove my problem payment grn no 0052371206
1319012039

PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE

I am applying for PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE ADV13/2019 since five days its giving me the same error that "view ineligibility criteria" for no reason as I am eligible also I have done B.TECH in computer science stream.
Please do the needful. My login ID: 1319012039
1319012039

PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE

ADV 13/2019 I am applying for PGT Computer science post and its been five days, its showing me the error message that I am not able to fulfil the requirements but I have done B.Tech in computer science, Please look after the issue as the last date is near.
Please help, My login ID is : 1319012039
koyav

Sep 16, 2019

PGT computer science not taking MCA as eligible for post

Hi HSSC,

Do you guys ever check your website that its not working from 5 days,
What are you doing there? are you doing job or just REST.
Taking free salary and nothing else.

your website are worst in the world and in ADV 13/2019 i'm applying for PGT computer science and i'm post graudate(MCA) ,
but when i applying it showing you are not eligible for this post.
WHY WHY WHY
i completed MCA in 2017 but it showing this message again and again.
-----------
Reasons for not eligible:

------------

WHY are not you guys do your job properly their always issue with your websites.
WHY....
Try to fix it on URGENT BASIS otherwise date is get over and we are not able to apply for it.

RK

education department gujarat - Fee increase for practical equipments
    Hey, I am Kushal panchani student of agriculture...
    RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra - Unable to Take a diriving license appointment
    Dear Team, I had made payment Rs.766 for driving skill...
    Clinic dermatech - No output fake commitment
    I took breast reduction Sergery from clinic Dermatech...
    AIRFORCE - Refund of udChalo Trip Id 5249395
    Airline PNR: M3JRHW Flight no: Air Asia I5 - 755 and...
    icse - ICSE CHECKING AND RECHECKING PROCESS
    Respected sir/mam, With the column of your esteemed...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL Ran out of balance
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Anjeev Singh Gill - Water supply problem
    Respected sir/mam. We are facing problem related to...
    Videocon D2H - DSS BBCL balance ran out
    Hi, I am getting DSS BBCL ran out of balance message on my...
    Garena free fire - Please unban id
    Hlo sir Plz unban my id I am not hacker plz unban my id...
    Cars 24 - Trying to steal
    Wanted to sell my car and on checking the website of cars...