HSSC

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about HSSC

May 29, 2018

Inquiry about mistake in form filling

Sir i want to know about form filling mistake. Can anyone please help me. Nobody is attending the call at given no. 01722566597
Vipin Kakkar

May 28, 2018

PAYMENT

I HAVE FACED MANY PROBLEMS WHILE APPLYING FOR THE ADVT 03/2018 OF HSSC.
I HAVE PAID FEE THREE TIMES, IN FIRST TWO TIMES TRANSACTION FAILED AND IN THIRD ATTEMPT I SUCCEED. BUT MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED ALL THREE TIMES AND IT HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED.

PAYMENT PAYMENT

kiranbalachotu

May 27, 2018

showing eror 503

site is not working and i want to fill the form of haryana police and last date is tomorrow . what will be the solution
Balwinder yadav

May 22, 2018

Problem in challan

Sir my challan are not submitted some problem occuer , challan are not show again so i cannot submitted challan
Advt, no 3/2018
cat. no. 1-male consetable
Registration no, 380155752
Email id - [email protected]
Sandeep phogat

May 20, 2018

Mistake in father name speeling

Advt.3/2018
Registration ID 380264589
I have completed my form but I made mistake in father name speeling.
Plz allow me to correction
Amit Kanyan

May 19, 2018

HSSC NEVER RECIEVE CALLS

None of the Contact numbers of Hssc is never Received if that phone numbers are not for receiving calls then why mentioned at web. I want to know the sole authority of the department where I can complaint about the matter.
Amit Kanyan

May 19, 2018

HSSC never pick calls

harideepender

May 17, 2018

lost of hssc clerk roll no for advt. no. 10/2015

Respected sir/madam,

My name is krishan kumar s/o tekram vpo. lajwana kalan teh. julana distt. jind (haryana) pin -126101 . It is stated
that I appeared the exam on 04-12-2016. but I went to the foreign after appear of examination . now I return back
and I want to check my result but I found my roll no. lost ,so I request to you please provide my roll no. on my details
shown below .

ID is 380163487
Password is @123gaurav
E-Mail : [email protected]
M. 9818347047

I have completed my form & apply the post also. Sir but I have upladed wrong document, So Please allow me uploaded document again. Plz... sir. I have one requested also, you (HSSC) please allow everybody can upload doc only, not changing in the form, but doc uploaded only.

It will be very good. Because many students mistakes, So Plz... give us one chance to every student for this.

Mehtakapi007

May 13, 2018

Upload pic without name and date on it

Sir i upload photo without name and date of photo on it.
Advt no. 3/2018
Registeration number - 380275333
Mobile no- 9802950709
What to do now... Refill form cause i already paid fee... Any other mode of modification is available?
yogeshkumar30

May 11, 2018

every time showing error while proceed the page

With due respect i want to inform you that from yesterday i was trying to filling the nayab tehsildar form online but every time site showing error of filling details and session expired. i took only 2 minuts to fillup all details quickly. so how it could be possible. also i had tried on different browsers. but nothing happened same error occured. i request you to please do needfull.last date of filling from is 15th may 2018.

Regards:
Yogesh Kumar.
Maheshbhati2015

May 7, 2018

haryana form

i fill my form allready but new notification update today which matter to solve problem
Pritam rao

May 5, 2018

Wrong detail fill

Dear sir I fill my form online but a wrong detail is upload how can I resolve it. Please help me

My login I'd is 380101476
My email I'd is [email protected]
Nishant

May 3, 2018

Hssc fees not waived catogary 3/2018

Hssc police revised form catogary 3/2018.i m revising the form but my fees is not waived.i already fill this form with catogary 1/2017 then 5/2017.now third time again it is revised.application form number new 380038401.old application number is 550087340.
MISS YADAV

May 1, 2018

Semester marksheet attached in place of 10th

I am helpless to write this mail as i made a very strong mistake during filling the application form for hssc si, i attached wrong file during document attach , please help me to resolve this ...

my mail id :[email protected]

Bharti
haridevgaur

Apr 26, 2018

show the on line exam copy to candidate for je electrical cat no 30 advertisement no 7/2017

Respected sir please show the link all appear candates telly their question with answer key.Thanking you.
haridevgaur

Apr 26, 2018

Post for J.E Electrical ,cat no 30 advertisement no 7/2017 on line exam candidate wise wrong or wright show all question data .

Respected sir this is not a complaint,this is only a request for JE Electrical post cat no 30 advertisement no 7/2017.Sir I do request to you please sent a link also all candidate who appear the on line exam for je electriacl how compare their marks with the answer key,so please all question with question Id show candidate copy also.Jise sabhi candidate apne apne question tally karke ye sure ho jaye ki kiske kitne marks hain. hanking you.
RajGhatasher

Apr 21, 2018

Forget auction recorder roll number is 300496842

Sir I forget My hssc auction recorder rollnumber My I'd no is 300496842 My email ID is [email protected]
Sir document check on 04/05/18
Plz sir help me
kansalpardeep

Apr 19, 2018

Auction recorder roll number lost

Sir I have lost my hssc auction recorder roll number. My registration I'd is 300130906 and my email id is [email protected] Please help sir
Amit Rajauriya

Apr 18, 2018

Lost my Auction recorder roll no.

I have lost my Auction recorder roll no. Somewhere.
My registration id is 300235161 and email id is [email protected]
Sir please help me to provide my roll no. I will be thankful to you.

Query related to HSSC recruitment 2018

Dear sir can I fill both the application form for constable as well as sub inspector post in upcoming HSSC recruitment 2018... please help me and clearify

Query related to HSSC recruitment 2018

Dear sir can I fill both the application forms for constable as well as for sub inspector post in upcoming HSSC recruitment 2018... please sort out my query

query related to HSSC recruitment

Dear sir can I fill both the application I mean constable as well as for sub inspector post in upcoming HSSC recruitment 2018...... please sort out my query

Apr 3, 2018

Not getting my admit card

Sir I have applied for hssc adv 7/17 in cat 30 but my admit card is not come till now exam is on 08/4/2018 I m find my admit card link

My login is is 790055419