HSSC

Consumer complaints and reviews about HSSC

Feb 29, 2020

Payment deducted but hsssc shows not submit payment

I have paid my payment through upi phonepay and deducted amount 250 r.s from my bank enclosed. But hssc shows your payment not received.

Payment deducted but hsssc shows not submit payment

Jaswiner178

Dec 3, 2019

12/2019

Sir i have filled the form of computer instr and copa.but due to ineligible qualification error i could not fill the form .my registration no 1219082841. Sir i have filled form previously . But now due to this ertor i could not fill this . Plz accept my formy form so that i am able to give this exam

Contact no. 9813262764

12/2019

Parmod123456

Oct 15, 2019

Form mistake

Sir I beg to say that I have filled haryana sub inspector form adv 6/2019.. sir I am not serving in police department,but by mistake I filled that i am serving in police department..please correct it sir.
My application I'd =1425309
Name=PARMOD
father name=SAJJAN SINGH
mother name=INDRAVATI

Form mistake

ashutosh_ojha

Sep 26, 2019

Unable to Submit application for HSSC PGT Computer Post

When I am trying to submit my application for computer post, I am getting following Error.

Please Please Please help me.

Today is last day.

My Application Id is : 1319044230

Reasons for not eligible:
You do not fulfill Qualification Criteria mentioned in advertisement for this post.

OR The Qualification result date is beyond the closing date of the Post applying.

Id is : 1319044230

I have also attached the screenshot.

Unable to Submit application for HSSC PGT Computer Post Unable to Submit application for HSSC PGT Computer Post

lavkushg

Sep 25, 2019

PGT Computer science

Sir ,unable to fill pgt computer science form as it is showing that

1319048573

Please fix this issue as soon as possible as the last date for filling up the form is near now, or please extend the date.

PGT Computer science

Pbaghel

Sep 25, 2019

showing ineligible error on applying for post

After selecting the post system shows an error of ineligibilty. However, i am eligible for the post.

ERROR:

Please do the needful earliest as possible.

showing ineligible error on applying for post

rkumar5

Sep 22, 2019

UNABLE TO APPLY FOR PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE

PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE
I am applying for PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE ADV13/2019 since 10 days. Its giving me the error "view ineligibility criteria" for no reason as I am eligible also I have done M.SC in computer science stream in 2016.
Reasons for not eligible:

Please fix this issue as soon as possible as the last date for filling up the form is near now.
Please do the needful. LoginID : 1319014864

UNABLE TO APPLY FOR PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE UNABLE TO APPLY FOR PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE

harshbabbar23

Sep 19, 2019

HSSC computer science

When I was trying to apply for the post of HSSC PGT computers science its always showing you are not eligible whereas I am eligible i have completed Btech with more than 60 % marks

Sep 18, 2019

MY admit card no Download

HSSC CLERK Cat. No.1 Clerks Adv 52019
DEAR SIR MY NO NO MY admit card no Download Please enter Validate data. Provided data does not matched.

MY admit card no Download MY admit card no Download MY admit card no Download

Saraswati Ver

Sep 18, 2019

HSSC PGT ENGLISH FORM SHOWING INELIGIBILITY WITHOUT ANY APPROPRIATE REASON

I am applying for PGT ENGLISH ADV13/2019 since five days its giving me the same error that "view ineligibility criteria" for no reason as I am eligible also I have done M.A. English with 50.2% and B.Ed with 52.6%.
Reason it says: You do not fulfil Qualification Criteria mentioned in advertisement for this post.
Please fix this issue as soon as possible as the last date for filling up the form is today, or please extend the date.
Please do the needful. My login ID: 1309034695
Himika

Sep 17, 2019

Unable to apply for Cat no 4.  PGT Computer Science

I am Unable to apply for Cat no 4.  PGT Computer Science. Even though I am academically qualified for applying the post ( B.Tech CS, ME CS)  . There is an error in system which shows 1) You do not fulfil the qualification criteria or 2) Qualification result date is beyond the date of post applying. Both these criteria are absolutely fulfilled by me. I have been trying the helpline no. 01725143700 since long but there is no response. Please refer the attached screenshot for reference Kindly look into the matter and help.

My Registration number is 1319026430.
Himika

Unable to apply for Cat no 4.  PGT Computer Science

ASLAM07KHAN

Sep 17, 2019

MY HSSC CLERK ADMIT CARD IS NOT DOWNLOADING

MY registration no. is 519641503
When I am entering my detail to download admit card of HSSC clerk adv. 5/2019. It shows entered details are not correct. Please help me to get my admit card. I am sending my complete form with fee slip. I will be very thankful to you.

MY HSSC CLERK ADMIT CARD IS NOT DOWNLOADING MY HSSC CLERK ADMIT CARD IS NOT DOWNLOADING MY HSSC CLERK ADMIT CARD IS NOT DOWNLOADING

mohitgangz

Sep 16, 2019

admit card is not downloading for 05/2019, showing error "please validate data. data provided is not matched"

i have applied for advt. 05/2019, but now i am not able to download my admit card. it shows a error "please validate data. data provided is not matched"

sakshi_sak

Sep 12, 2019

PGT FORM FOR CAT. NO. 4 IS NOT BEING FILLED

sir i am a btech student but i m unable to fill the form its showing that u are not eligible why is this showing when graduation people are allowed to apply for the same please help soon and am fullfilling the criteria

PGT FORM FOR CAT. NO. 4 IS NOT BEING FILLED PGT FORM FOR CAT. NO. 4 IS NOT BEING FILLED PGT FORM FOR CAT. NO. 4 IS NOT BEING FILLED

1019169225

Aug 24, 2019

Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE

Sir why my payment successfully paid three times to the HSSC but reality first two times when I pay the fee for 3 post 450 rupees those are fail and money deducted from my account. After the payment fail I try to third time then payment successfully but at that time all three payment are successfully that's unfair. Refund 900 rupees extra amount paid to HSSC. Thanks 🙏

Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE Refund extra amount paid to HSS JE

anmolgera

Aug 22, 2019

Fee payment

My fee payment has been failed for hssc clerk post 2019
Rahul_tanwar

Aug 8, 2019

not able to register on HSSC

i am not able to register on HSSC. it always show some technical error.. Due to which i am jot able to register for any exam. and many due dates are gone because of this issue.. please resolve tgis problem as soon as possible.

id : [email protected]
jai_z10

Jul 29, 2019

unable to Submit form for advertisement no 07/2019 Patwari||Unable to process due to technical error

unable to Submit form for advertisement no 07/2019 ||Unable to process due to technical error

Not able to submit form on 26 july 2019 and always redirect on technical error page. Tried multiple times. Only displays “Reasons for not eligible: Unable to process due to technical error”

Kindly do needful as soon as possible.

garima22190

Jul 25, 2019

unable to fill up form for advertisement no 11/2019

I am unable to fill up the form for junior system engineer on the website as the applying portal is not working. I had been trying from last 2-3 days. Please help so that i can fill up the form
garima22190

Jul 25, 2019

unable to fill up form for advertisement no 11/2019

The link fro filling up the form i not opening. i have been trying for last two days. Today is the last date to fill up. Please help.
mrajshree

Jul 20, 2019

Not able to register on HSSC site

I want to register on HSSC site to fill a form of junior system engineer. Always redirect on technical error page. Tried multiple times.
Kindly do needful as soon as possible , so that I can fill form before last date
vickyy09

Jul 5, 2019

FEE DEDUCTED FROM THE ACCOUNT BUT NOT REFLECTING IN FORM

Sir, my name is VIVEK KOTHIYAL and my login id is 519332202.
I have applied for the post of clerk advt.no 5 2019.
On 3/july/2019, During the final step of payment Rs 100 got deducted but the payment status is reflecting as failed or unpaid.
its been more than 48 hours now but the payment status is still reflecting as incomplete. Kindly look into the problem or otherwise refund my money. it is my hard earned money as a student and i request you to kindly grant it back to me.
my transaction id is ############.
i'm also attaching the receipt of the payment as a proof.
hope you will do some action.
thank you.

FEE DEDUCTED FROM THE ACCOUNT BUT NOT REFLECTING IN FORM

Himanshu Malik

Jul 3, 2019

Fee not refunded since 12 days

Hi there,
I have already paid my fee for HSSC GRAM SAHIV (9/2019) on 19 june 2019. The balance from my bank account is already deducted at that time. The payment was showing not paid.
Proof of payment against the post is attached.
Proof of not showing payment is attached.
HSSC Id of my form-919003579

Please look into it. This is a matter of great urgency to me.

Now after waiting a long time for that fee to approved I finally paid my fee again and this time it got approved.
Please return my previous paid fee as soon as possible in my bank account back.

Fee not refunded since 12 days Fee not refunded since 12 days

Sapna3322

Jul 2, 2019

Declartion form uploaded was not right

The declaration form i uploaded in hssc constable form was not correct than what are the ways to tackle with it
Gaurav225

Jun 29, 2019

ID re-login issue and apply post not shown

I think HSSC not prepare for online forms, many issue students are face during form filling
But HSSC dont care abut that, they dont provide their complaint mail id only juts for formality 4 customer care no. update which all are not exisit

My 2 concern
1. login id 719112546 successfully apply patwari post but when try to re-login for other posts shows id doest not exist. ( image attached)
2. Other posts(gram sachiv, canal patwari, cleark) not show how to apply [During resgistration luckly id save in my laptop as bookmark, so able to asses ID]

Dear all if any have solution pl sugges or call on 9813585403

ID re-login issue and apply post not shown ID re-login issue and apply post not shown

ekart logistics - Flipkart delivery
    Delivery person has not went to delivery address. And keep...
    Garena free fire - My free fire Account suspended without any reason please...
    Please garena my free fire account suspended without any...
    bsnl perumbavoor - NOT WORKING LANDPHONE AND BROADBAND
    I am here to complaint about my landphone (0484-2529658)...
    BSNL Broadband - NOT WORKING LANDPHONE AND BROADBAND
    I am here to complaint about my landphone (0484-2529658)...
    Airtel - Reverse my Airtel recharge
    I want to reverse my Airtel recharge... I have done 149 rs...
    NPCI - Past payment issues
    Dear sir Mera ek 18th of march ka (10300) payment...
    Videocon D2H - Not refund balance
    Dear Gopal, Thanks for writing to us. Please share your...
    abcd - Illegal liquor Selling
    Regarding Illegal liquor selling in our colony Respected...
    Glada - Encrochment by neighbour
    Hello Sir, I am Balra Singh & My Building No:-...