htc mobile phone

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about htc mobile phone

Mohitdivya

Aug 4, 2018

Poor service

Worst service center..Shivam telecom.chandrapur
Mohitdivya

Aug 4, 2018

Poor service anytime closed service center

I have purchased htc mob last month ..There is hanging hanging problem...I went to service center..Shivam telecom chandrapur m.s....Always closed shop any time....Finally he charged 500 to solve this problem....Worst service center..Htc..
sudhir dhage

Jan 6, 2018

htc smartphone

20 dec.2015 को मैने htc स्मार्टफोन लिया था यह फोन लेनेके पांच दिन के अंदर ही फोन डिफ्पेक्ट था और वह फोन रिपेअर नहीं होसकता था इसलिए htc service के कहने पर दुकानदार वह ऊससे भारी वालाHTC 620G+ माॅडेलवाला फोन बदल दिया यह फोन भी बीस दिन के अंदर ही कॅमेरा डिफ्पेक्ट निकला सर्विस सेंटरवाला थो सिर्फ नाम के लिए फोन बनाकर दे रहा था जब कि फोन पुरी तरह खराब था मेरे रिक्वेस्ट करने पर भी वो नहीं माना उलटा मुझेही डाँट रहा था इसलिए मैने वो फोन सर्विस सेंटर पर छोड कर (दो साल हुए) डिस्टिक्ट कोर्ट याने consumer court अपील करने पर भी दो साल में चेन्नई स्थित इनके आॉफिस चार नोटिस भेजने परअभी दो साल इस कंपनी से कुछभी जवाब नही आया. आप सबको निवेदन है कि एसी कंपनियो से दुर रहे जिने कस्टमर कि बात सुनने केलिए टाईम नही है.
jb_patel4u

Nov 28, 2017

problem with mobile location

Location is getting ON automatically while switching on the mobile data connection. this is happen with every time,
Yogesh kasar

Oct 25, 2017

Suddenly switch off while using

I am using Htc 728 4g dual sim . It gets suddenly switched off while operating. I already repair it from nashik service centre but it doesn't solve my problem . Sometimes it take 4 to 5 days to get on .
Contact 7757921178
Email.- yogeshkasar30@gmail.com
harshu9939

Oct 2, 2017

Htc desire 728 dual sim mobile is switch off when battery minimum 10 % paerset at lest then try to call

Mobile battery low mens less than20% persent ..mob is working properly but try to call someone then mob are switch off automatically ...how fix this problem plz sloved
mmmm khan

Sep 19, 2017

UPGRADE HANDSET

Dear
sir
i want to upgrade my HTC desire 526G because my handset performance going to be low day by day IMEI NO.358233069195977 And second IMEI is 358233069200793
please provide me update .
i shall be thanksful to you
Anushka agarwal

Jul 26, 2017

SECOND HAND PRODUCT GIVEN

Dear all,
i have sir.....i am trying to reach you from last six month but no one is responding to me.....i have purchased your htc phone and from the very next day i am visit to your service centre.......you have given me the damaged product...........its all repaired camera, speaker, display, mother board charger, all...........not a single component is left unchanged.......i need an immedieate replacement else i take legal action now.........you cant cheat the customer..........i have paid you the full money.............you can check my visit history with your service centre as well.........my contact no and mail id is with you now............for any further information you can contact me but i need replacement now...
this is the mail i am sending so many times to HTC but no reply.............the company is totally fake and service centre are the agents of company in their frauds...........
chetan.pawar

Jul 10, 2017

defective cellphone by HTC

Dear All,

This is for your information and awareness that, I had bought a HTC Desire 628 dual sim from croma stores on 26.01.2017 within 15 days the cell phone started working abnormally with frequent battery drain, hanging of apps, sudden switch off. I have visited croma stores for help bt every time they replied this is software issue and recommeded to get it updated for this i had logged a complaint in HTC forum and called customer care suuport and frequently visiting the HTC thane service centre but I am not getting my cell phone replaced which am carrying since last six month this is the kind of service you are providing to customers.

i urge people not to buy HTC phones. all HTC cellphones are defective and substandard gadgets. its a horrible company fooling innocent buyers. there is no care for customers.
Neha Gomra

Jul 4, 2017

HTC Service Center Issue

Hi I got my my phone repaired in your store and previously i was not facing any problem in my headset after i got my problem fixed of charging jack i got this new problem that headphones didn't support in my mobile.I am facing this problem as in your service center this problem raises as previously it was not there i have previously also raised complaint regarding this..Please help.Kindly contact.

Neha
my mail id: engineer.nehasingh1991@gmail.com
asb anup

Feb 12, 2017

my mobile sucks

My mobile doesn't works properly , it hangs so many times and main problem is it shows call not sent when i calls someone , and whenever someone calls me then he doesn't hear my voice and i also doesn't hear his voice...
dinesh prasad.1

Jan 29, 2017

mobile phone lost

Sub- Mobile Lost ( stop our mobile phone )

Mobile Emi1- 353558079518635
Mobile Emi2- 353558078968633

model no. desire 526G Plus o.c

Bill No. 23326 dated 25.12.2015.

my mobile lost in Gurgaon.. pls stop our mobile phone ..

Kaushlendra .
Rinchen Tondup

Jan 24, 2017

HTC desire 820G plus

My HTC desire 820G plus, purchased last year has stopped and is not responding to Facebook log in..and also other app. are running very slow, what shall I do or does it happen with all the users of this HTC mob.Please do respond to this..
Rinchen
Deepakkumar97081

Jan 18, 2017

My htc desire 820g plus dual sim mobile is automatic switch off.

I am using htc desire 820g plus dual sim form may 2016. My mobile becomes auto swich off when battery is approx 50% or 40%. This problem is from 2 month.
sanjeev sidhu

Jan 18, 2017

switch off whenever I play you tube or any other videos

I bought htc desire model 728 dual sim unit S/N LC 674B807971 IMEI no. 359988065464763 P/N 99HAFL061_00 .Date of purchase is 11/12/2016.Whenever I play you tube or any other videos it automatically switched off and battery shows low
moaboc

Jan 16, 2017

compliant from HTC desire

Kidy find the below complaints from a very frustrated customer from using HTC desire 816
-I bought my device on Jan 2015 here in Egypt and it was my first experience with HTC after only 2 months I started on facing a performance issue on touch screen
-At May 15 the touch screen option was completely invalid and I delivered the mobile to the agency to be fixed
-After receiving the mobile I decided to not use it again after this bad experience and I returned back to my old Samsung mobile
- on June 2016 I started to use HTC again as my other mobile was lost after only 2 months on Aug 16 the battery was damaged and I was compelled to change the Barbary in my second bad experience
- on Nov 2016 the mobile is suddenly did which cause on posting all my work e mails and contacts and I was joining on a meeting while this incidence takes place and suddenly I lost all my work data, emails and contacts without any warning
- the conclusion is during 2 years I used the mobile for only few months with average very frustrated experience from wasting g time and effort and bad effect on my work how can you compensate me for the emotional and moral harm I faced with this
Contacts +2 0100 22 66 285
mohamedm3a@yahoo.com
abhilashponnappankk

Jan 13, 2017

BATTERY PROBLEM

Only 10 month ago I brought a handset HTC Desire 326 dual sim from dubai .now battery has been damaged and not working .kindly please help me to solve this problem.[htc desire 326 battery and charger battery model BOPM3100]
Aparana su

Jan 6, 2017

Htc desire728g complain

My Mobile imi no359988066350250
My Mobile num 7978759610
I bought HTC desire728g, date06/11/2016 my Mobile hang very much date03/01/2017.with in two months my phone hang .software not working properly or not responding .touch not working after four five time reboot phone doing.here not any HTC working helping center.please help.or Chang my phone.if any root please tell me
jitender dutt

Dec 25, 2016

software problem

Hi I have a HTC desire 700,there is a software problem in my set I have already put the software from HTC service centre before one month(from ansal plaza mall delhi) but now after one month I have again got this problem I thing the HTC mobile set is not up to the mark for customer
again my mobile set showing on screen unfortunately,the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped.

my mobile no is -----9818046044
vihaan parekh

Dec 12, 2016

htc one e9s mobile

Hello dear HTC company
I purchase before 29 days LCD is broken in under so I'm middle class family I'm confused what I do ! Sir niche b nai gira aur mobile display is broken in under I was goes to service center she is not give me satisfied answer !! Can what I do ? Pls 19500/- mai liya tha abhi worenty hai fir b chargebal laga rahe hai agar ESA ho to mai kabhi HTC company ka mobile purchase ni kar sakta .
Kezang Pemba

Nov 15, 2016

Htc desire728g

Respected sir
I have bought HTC desire728g n I payed 18500.this is a biggest mistake of my life.actually this phone is not deserve more than7000.within a year my phone is going off again and again 1day I went to HTC service center mall road Shimla thy charged me 850 rupees n when I came back from service center I saw same problem in my phone actually they did nothing with my phone more than a format. Both receptionist were very poor they don't know anything.evrythng is very poor in HTC still m having same problem.suggest me what to do.
vinay hatole

Nov 14, 2016

c v hatole

htc One E9s Roast

IMEI NO-359479060856518
date 28/12/2015
invoice 5886

2-3 times mobile will be hang and last week we have send customer care center and one will start and now not working i have send to customer care they have not received mobile

so what can i do
D.K. DWIVEDI

Nov 11, 2016

BACK SIDE BATTERY COVER PEELUF

I am having mobile of your company with following details
HTC DESIRE 620
DATE-16-10-2016
SUPREME PARADISE COIMBATORE TAMILNADU.
Dear HTC Department MERE MOBILE KA BACK SIDE SE JO BLACK COLOUR KA BATTERY COVER HAI O TOTALY COLOUR FAD
HO GAYA HAI? ABHI ONE MONTH BHI NAHI HUA HAI OR MOBILE KA A HALAT HAI ,ITNA COSTLY MOBILE LENE K BAD BHI AGAR A HALAT HAI TO A AAM AADMI KAISE MANAGE KAREGA? PLEASE IS MATTER KO URGENT SOLVE KARIYE, ASAP.

THANKS & REGARDS
D.K.DWIVEDI
COIMBATORE
vinaykhatoo

Nov 9, 2016

HTC service Centre Vashi Navi Mumbai ruined my HTC Desire 826 handset.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Myself Vinay Khatoo, I have bought HTC Desire 826 handset on 15th August 2015 from Croma Shop at R City Mall Ghatkopar. IMEI Nos. are 359632060759872 / 359632060759880. My Handset started giving problems from 6th November.
The problems are listed below
1 Display used get mirror image sometime in the entire day.
2. Screen used get blank once in 5 times when somebody is calling.
The handset was working fine in the other operations except the above mentioned problems . So I have visited Vashi HTC Service Centre on 7th November 2016. Took the coupon from the machine & coupon no was W-59. When my turn came i showed and explain everything to the counter incharge. She said my handset is not in warranty so I need to pay 250 rs for inspection of handset. I said ok & paid the same.
After the inspection the handset mechanic said it requires software upgradation & servicing. Then the lady told me if the problem get sorted out then I need to pay 1050 rs for the same according to company charges. I said ok & handed over the handset to them. She asked me to come and collect my handset on Tuesday that is 8th of November 2016.
So I went on 8th November 2016 to collect my handset at 5:45 pm. They gave me the handset which was completely switched off. I asked them why is it not working. They said the battery is completely low, go home charge it & the handset will start. So I asked them to charge the battery for 20 mins, they did but the handset didn't get started.
I asked them why it is not getting started they said the display of your handset is gone. But when I have handed over the handset it was in working condition. They said its not our fault it was already gone when we opened the handset.
They have ruined the entire handset including display but not ready to accept. So I went to Vashi police station to file a complaint against the Service centre. They said file a complaint in consumer court & get a copy of the same to us. After receiving the copy of the same they will take necessary action regarding the same.
I want my handset in proper working condition or else I ll take this scenario to consumer court, to press & to social media.

Please look into this asap and take appropriate action for the same..

Thanks & Best Regards

Name- Bajrang
Mobile no. 8295200449
Ticket No.-216413356010501
HTC5CGBE00877
Mere pas htc one a 9 handset h joki 4-5 mahine phle hi liya tha,usme kuch problem ki vjah se maine htc service center hisar me 8 october ko submit krwaya tha aur unhone 10-12 din me handset repair krke vapis dene k liye bola tha jiska aaj ek mahina ho gya h aur abhi tak mujhe mera set vapis ni mila h.Iske liye maine bhut bar htc help line toll free number me call b ki h lekin vo b koi ashe se reply ni kr rhe. Me ek mahine se kisi friend ka phone use kr rha hu.krpya krke meri is problem ka samadhan jaldi se krein. HTC ka phone maine achi company ka soch ke liya tha magar ab apki service ko dekh ke aisa soch rha hu ki kbi dobara life me htc ka handset na hi to lunga aur na hi kisi friend ko lene dunga. Sach me htc ki service sbse gandi h.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...