htc mobile phone

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about htc mobile phone

Rahul Maderna

Sep 12, 2016

Charging

My Htc Desire 828 is Charging When It Power Off.. I Update Software, Reset Mobile But It's Not Charging After Power On...
nitijain5

Aug 31, 2016

E9 plus phone-grievance- pathetic customer support

I have purchased HTC one E9 plus phone 10 months before from Noida. But within 2-3 months of purchase I started facing following issue with the phone.
- Phone is getting hanged continuously
- Most of the features are not working including-
o WIFI
o Bluetooth
o Auto-rotate
o Music
o FM
o Camera
o It suddenly gets switched off even with full battery and is not switched on for hours.
I had to relocate to Mumbai on account of my job and was not able to locate a service center there. I came back to Delhi last week itself and visited HTC service center on the same day but they said these problems cannot be resolved as there are major technical faults and software issue. I don’t believe how come a brand new phone have so many issues. My phone is in warranty period but still service center team does not have any solution to these problems. I am in a travelling job and it is becoming difficult for me to manage my official and personal work with this phone. Most of the time when I am in middle of some important calls or using phone, it gets hang or switched off and I feel so helpless.
Another major issue is that from day one phone gets over heated (more heat than normal) and I am worried it may get blast anytime. Same thing was mentioned by service center team too. Even after a single phone call of 2-3 minutes, phone gets so much over heated that I cannot hold it in my hand for alteast an hour.
This is my first experience of using a HTC model and I am very much disappointed with the use and regretting my decision of spending so much amount on HTC phone.
I am writing you to refund my money, I cant spend INR 33000 to buy a new phone. Looking forward to a quick response.

The customer service center is the worst to deal with, neither do they have a solution nor a mail id where the complaint can be sent.
helishah

Aug 30, 2016

Not Get Update in HTC Desire 816G

There is not any update in HTC 816G dual sim from last 2 years.
subasinghe

Aug 23, 2016

htc desire 826 dual automatic shut down

I bought a htc desire 826 dual sim phone from Greenware Technologies (pvt) Ltd at No.42, Ground Floor, Liberty Plaza, Colombo 03, Sri lanka on 22nd december 2015. From a month back started to automatically shut down even the battery level shows around 70% to 80% and cannot be restated until plug into power connection. I returned it to the place i bought it on 15th August 2016 and still they don't have a solution even they don't take the responsibility. I have called them several time and now they reluctant to answer the phone also. I'm facing a huge inconvenience in my official and private works due this pathetic phone brand. Who will take the responsibility for lost already happened? So' i'm becoming to hate htc. if you don't take prompt action regarding this problem i'll tell this to world.
rovita rodrigues

Aug 10, 2016

Worst Service Centre -HTC

I have the HTC 826 phone and even before it could complete a year its battery was dead. Hence I gave it to the service centre in Mumbai Thane for repair but unfortunately the same issue reappeared again even after giving it for service. Its been almost a month now that my phone is in that condition. disappointed with the service provided by the service centre. Please look into the issue and give a good service to the customer. Pathetic service. Sometimes while we ask for the charger they do not have the stock of the HTC chargers, sometimes the service centre is closed because of lack of electricity and the customers are not informed about the same. They call the customer to collect the device to another venue but even after that the phone faces the same issue. This is disgusting.

Rovita Rodrigues
Shafiullah Shafi

Jul 27, 2016

HTC SERVISE ISSUE

​Hi,

I am Shafiullah from Coimbatore. I bought a HTC mobile on 2015 at Tiruchy and my IMEI No is 357585061014865. I had some problem in my mobile (always the display is getting off) and i am going to service center for the last three months, but everytime the shop is closed. Recently i came to know that the center location is changed and i went there for service. Since i missed my Bill, i don't know the exact purchase date of my mobile. One of the person in service center said, that the warranty of the mobile is expired. I din't do even one service for my mobile. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

With Regards,
SHAFIULLAH BL,MABL
vijaya_p5

Jul 9, 2016

HTC One X not receiving software Updates

I have an HTC One X and have not received software updates on the phone. The current andriod version is 4.2.2
When I called up customer care.. they mentioned that I will receive a software update soon... with no commitment on the "soon"

On asking where else I can resolve my issue at the earliest, they asked me to call a htc service center.
On calling the service center... they mentioned they will perform software updates for about 400+ Rs.

Which confirms the software update is available, so why it is not being sent to the phones.

My question is why should I pay money everytime I need a software update and I have to take off and go to a service center since the updates take a day.

Why this inconvenience to customers. I would appreciate if HTX came to the rescue of customers like me and make the software update more simple and easy like IPhones.

Vijaya
chittaranjan Mandal

Jul 8, 2016

send mail name is not showing

Dear,
I choose your product for official use for Mail purpose.But i observed that the send Mail Nominee is not showing in the Mail box,Just like one mail i send to any one like Ramash,in my mail sent box should visible the name of Ramesh,But it is not seen Sender's name displayed at the sent box.Please clarify the system for correct issue
shivee

Jun 30, 2016

UnProfessional Response From HTC Service Centre

I have given my HTC ONE M8 to service centre on 25th of June.They told issue is not that big so they might give it by the evening itself.
Now it has been 6 days since then, they are giving any response and moreover when i am calling to get the status, they are coming up with weird excuses like the manger is not there today, we are having some system issue.
Everyday they are coming up with new excuses, when i am asking to let me talk to the manager, they are simply hanging up the call.
My phone is in warranty period, still getting this kind of service.
This is not all.
I went to htc service centre with two issues in which one was my headphone was not working, so i needed to relace it as my phone was in warranty.
They didnt give me the new one saying that one day we take one issue per person.
And now when iam asking they ase sayng they cant give as they are running out of stock and cant tell when it will be stocked.
This kind of highly unprofessional behaviour is not expected from the brand like HTC.
rahul ank

Jun 19, 2016

htc desire 820 went dead

I like to inform you that I had purchased your htc desire 820 last year in February for rs 23800/-.I have used the device with extreme care and always maintained it very well but after 14 months of the purchase it went dead.i have never use any useless applications neither I dropped the device carelessly but after so much of careful handling and usage it went dead. When I gone to the service station they sent it Gurgaon service centre and I received the quotation of around rs 9300/- which is nearly half the rate of the device. Is this the quality of your product ? and is this you call as Quietly Brilliant? Even a local Chinese smartphone don't get dead in one year. Now what should I do? My money is wasted anyhow. Please don't fool people with this kind of poor quality of your device and if you really care about your customers and quality service than please do something about this because 23800 rs is very big amount for service class people. Now I can't suggest my friends and relatives to purchase htc products. My device IMEI No. is 357585060368767 and I have not received it yet from your service station even when I have rejected the quotation.

thanking you

Rahul Sharma

HTC -ajit jaggi

Jun 11, 2016

htc desire 820 issue

phone not getting started , when reached service station it was told be me that repair cost is around 4600 ,after 5 days received mail that amount is 9400 , given that amount during delivery, after giving the money when checked found handset not taking network again went for repairing already 25 days are passed , poor poorer poorest service , Monday will take legal action , shorly I will inform to nodal and appellate too
M SHIHAB

May 31, 2016

SERVICING COMPLAINT

I HAVE PURCHASE HTC E9+DUAL SIM ON 23/09/2015.MY PHONE HAD AN COMPLAINT ITS OVERHEAT.I GAVE FOR SERVICING AND CHANGED THE BOARD TWICE.BUT THERE WAS NO USE AT ALL. LAST MAY 19TH 2016 I GAVE FOR SERVING BECAUSE OF SAME ISSUE, TILL NOW THEY DID'NT RETURN BACK MY MOBILE.WHEN I CALL THEM,THEY ARE NOT GIVING THE PROPER REPLY.THEY ARE EXTENDING THE DATES.SO KINDLY PLEASE HELP FROM MY SITUATION.I NEED MY MOBILE WITH GOOD PEFORMANCE OTHERWISE PROVIDE ANOTHER HTC E9+DUAL SIM.
Arun Kumar Dey

May 24, 2016

Refuse to take complain of HTC 8x mobile

I am owning HTC 8X mobile suddenly it got switched off and could not able to charge or switch on as I have visited your authorized service center M/s TVS Electronics ,1 st Floor,Kali Tower ,HB Road ,Ranchi ,Jharkhand,they have refused to take complain,even they didn't listened anything,so you are requested to take this matter with your service centre.
Anjani Tiwari

May 17, 2016

staff complaints

There is poor service of staff in lko service centre. They donot give the correct information. Today i went to service centre at 4:45 pm for an adopter and wait 10 minutes after that staff said we cannot give you adopter as the time is over and we cannot raise the bill after 5 pm then i told him brother 5 minutes is left. But he was not agree. My home is 25 km away from the centre i request him two times but his behaviour not good.
So please do needful.

My name is anjani tiwar
Mob no 8090378343
Brijesh u

May 14, 2016

faulty handset

15 May, 2016

To: HTC

Kindly note I have bought HTC ONE E9 plus on 31.12.2015 and since then every time I am facing a lots of problems such as over heat (more heat than normal) and I scares some time that it should not blast due to too heat and due to this I am suffering from physical problems and mental harassment too. After having this much of issue faced by me now the issue is not bearable and this handset has many faults.

Considering this problem I have been to HTC authorized service center more than 4 times in my vicinity. Because of these often visit to your service center, i lose my mobile data every time but problems are still unchanged and due to not providing any other handset by your service center I am not able to contact my vendors and relatives which results loss in business.

I would request you to please now replace my mobile handset because now I don’t get time to visit again and again to your service center for the same issue. I bought this mobile because of HTC brand name but now it makes me to rethink whether should I again in future BUY ANY HANDSET OF HTC OR NOT….

Look forward to get favorable and prompt reply in order to resolve the issue at earliest.

Attaching herewith my mobile bill for your ready reference.

IMEI NO: 357709063864008.

Service Repair

Dear<br>
    Sir,<br>
<br>
Only 10 month ago I brought a handset HTC Desire 826 dual sim from Agartala, Tripura date 03/06/15 but I regret to say that with in such a short time it has developed defect and is giving me no network problem and camera problem. The network and camera of the handset is not properly working. My handset is on your service centre between 16/04/16 delivery was due within 06/05/16. I regret to state that it is now more than 7-8 days scince but I Not received the headset from your service centre.<br>
<br>
It is needless to point out that we are incuring problem due to this delay .I will expect that you will please dispatch the handset within 2 days or refund my money with immediately reply within next 1 day otherwise I will go to The consumer court....<br>
<br>
Thanking you and expecting your co-operation....<br>
                                    Yours Faithfully<br>
                PH-  +919862115499<br>
                        +919774432588
Anirudh198

Apr 17, 2016

Against Employee (HTC Company)

I brought new HTC ph after a month it has some touch problem.i visited to
Shop No. 35A&F 35 B 1st floor , East Delhi Mall Plot No -1,KAUSHAMBHI
without checking anything he said your ph open from outside it will not consider under warranty display will change n i have to pay 8000. how come new ph like this. after conversation he said u can file a case against company if i want but he can't do anything. he mentioned in sheet this ph scratched/Cracked, missing part,component damage, illegal software.
I gave my ph to a shop from where i brought he fix my ph some service center.
Again my ph have issue in sim slot i visited near tilak nagar metro service center once they put my ph detail in system shows ( scratched/Cracked, missing part,component damage, illegal software) i request them to plz check once nthng like dat. they have checked nthng like dat ph has some software problem. But this edm manager said display will change n i have to pay 8000 . He just making customer fool to earn money by any illegal process. My ph was new it doesn't have any problem which he mentioned in service report. Htc is a big brand but employee is like local shop doesn't neo how to talk n work. Take strictly action against him just coz of him i suffer a lot. if i didn't get any update on my complaint i'll go to consumer court.
he charge Rs172 also. They scratch my ph cover while opening ph. If i didn't get response i'll file my complain in consumer court.

job sheet No.QWS16031400012

TICKET NO 216163356001324
JOB NO NDC002-0001543
S/N CC56EYG00494
MODEL HTC DESIRE 826
PLEASE MY PHONE TO REPLACE AND NEW MOBILE DISPATCH URGENTLY 2 TIME PROBLEM MOBILE BAD SERVICE HTC
akshaypoddar

Mar 8, 2016

HTC Worst Service

I m Akshay Poddar, my cell no is 9619659895.
I had submitted my device HTC One E9S for repair for the LCD broken on 20th Feb, 2016 at HTC service center, Malad, Mumbai.
The person their told me I will get my device maximum in 10.

I am following up continuously with your team and they assured me I will get a call back on the update.

It is already 20 days over till the date i have deposit my phone at your authorized service center to repair it but still they have not received the new part.

these are the reference service ticket ID:
16INCW09ENA001340
16IND080022177
16INCW10ENA000780

Looking forward for a positive response.
AVRAO

Mar 8, 2016

HTC Desire 826 Dual Sim

with ref nos QAS16030500035 & QAS16022700037 we would be seriously to your notice that none of the main issues are solved.
no one in your service centre r committed
the front & back cameras r working
once they say they have cleaned & second they have rectified the software
pl dont trouble us any more & pl replace this handset as your people have failed to solve the problem.
I cant go regularly & waste hours together & end result 0

HTC.

SUB: NOTICE BEFORE FILING CONSUMER COMPLAINT

SUB: Model No. HTC 626, IMEI No.358030061409954, Serial No.:CC54FYR03550,
Ticket No : 15INA510008746

1) I bought the handset on 09th May 2015 from Poorvika mobiles Private Limited, Chennai.

2) I was facing the MIC problem.

3) The handset was given to service on 12th Dec 2015 at Nungambakkam Service Centre in Chennai.

4) Since the mobile is in warranty period and hence, I was pushed to get it repaired at their service center. Now I’m nearing almost 50days from the submission date. But still I had not received my handset. I was received an SMS on 22nd January 2016 stating my mobile is ready for delivery and advised me to collect it from service centre. When I was approached the service centre I heard that they had not received my handset from the factory.
5) Under the Consumer protection Act of 1986 your company has 15 to 20 days to settle this complaint by agreeing to my request.

6) Due to the mental harassment caused by the deficient product I wish to inform you that this complaint will be at your expense and I seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to the deficiency in services provided by HTC to me. I strongly recommend that HTC should be closed or banned from the market.

Yours truly,
S Karthikeyan
MANU1605

Jan 27, 2016

HTC DESIRE 516

I am having mobile of your company with following details
Model: HTC Desire 516 Dual Sim
Bill date: 05/02/2015
IMEI NO.: 352465064641177
S/N: LC4A9Y172548
EXISTING LC: HTC LUCKNOW SERVICE CENTER
JOB CARD NO.: LKO004-0000885
JOB DATE: 23/01/2016
I wish to update you that I am regularly facing Charging problem (not fully charging), Calls are getting disconnected and Touch Screen not functioning properly.
Above problems I have reported earlier also to your service center, but they are unable diagnose and solve the problem. As they are now sending the said mobile back to Factory for rectification.
These problem seems to be due to Defective Set so request you to kindly change with the new set so as we can use the same for longer time and should avoid coming to your service center regularly for repair which will hamper my work, your service center time and your company Quality reputation.

Leena Gupta
M:9415022036
William Krishan Bhaik

Dec 11, 2015

Vide order no. 6700498569 dated 11.06.2015

Vide order no. 6700498569 dated 11.06.2015 I had purchased on line mobile handset through snapdeal.com. From m/s kumar brot, plot no. 5/ecotech3, near tata pls, habibpur, greater noida, uttar pradesh pin 201306. MERE PASS HTC DUAL SIM MOBILE THIK NAHI HU SO PLEASE MERE PHONE REPLACE KARKE DO
SATISHGARG949

Dec 1, 2015

MY PHONE NOT PROPER WORK

MERE PASS HTC 820 DUAL SIM MOBILE JIS MANE DO BAAR SERVICE CENTRE BHEJ CHUKA HU JISDA IME NO 354920067825829 SR NO. HT4AMYC01144 DO BAAR BHEJNA DE BAWJOOD BHI PHONE THIK NAHI HU SO PLEASE MERE PHONE REPLACE KARKE DO

Oct 11, 2015

htc desire u dual board has gone within 1 and half year less than purchase

my htc desire u board has gone within one and half year of purchase... what a hopeless company HTC...good for nothing

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...