Htet

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Htet

PARVEEN22

Jan 14, 2020

TGT ENGLISH

I verified my omr sheet with the final answer key uploaded on the site and concluded that correct count comes out to be 90 instead of 88 marks. as per the final answer key provided on site total count comes out to be 90 marks.

please consided my hunble request to recheck / revaluation my contcat number 7986321459 my subject TGT English My Roll No. 2000614.

Parveen Sharma
mob no. +91 7986321459
mita gupta

Sep 29, 2019

ABOUT QUALIFICATION

Respected sir/mam
I have passed the BCA and MCA(2 year)..why I am not apply for the PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE exam. Please add this qualification also.
saleem7861

Mar 21, 2019

Lesser Marks than HTET keys marks

I appeared in both the levels of Htet Exam conducted on January 6,2019 ie level 1& level 2. According to the Board keys my marks were 87 &98. But when the Board declared it's results on 20th March, my marks were 87 in level 1 and 88 in level 2.I am not satisfied with with my level 2 result. 88 instead of 98. My roll no is 2818918. My mob. Num is 9050529466 and email I'd is [email protected] and clarify my level 2 result.
saleem7861

Mar 21, 2019

HTET RESULT

According to Answer keys by the Board my marks are 98 in Level 2.But when the Board declared it's results on 20th of March (on the Holi), my marks were 87 and 88. I am not satisfied with my level 2 result. My roll no is 2818918. I request the Board to clarify the matter.
vandana azad

Please reverse my Rs 2000 extra deducted
rushtam

Dec 18, 2018

multiple time fees

have applied htet 2018 and my reg no is 5115319 and contact no is 9812456960.Multiple times exam fee deducted in my account. I
have already confirmed from my banker about this. Pls refund my excess amount 500 rs
rushtam

Dec 18, 2018

multiple time fees

I have applied htet 2018 and my reg no is 5115319 and contact no is 9991531799 .Multiple times exam fee deducted in my account. I
have already confirmed from my banker about this. Pls refund my excess amount . 500 rs.
tilak1988

Dec 15, 2018

examination fee deducted three times.

I have applied htet 2017 and my reg no is 5314939 and contact no is 9812456960.Multiple times exam fee deducted in my account. I
have already confirmed from my banker about this. Pls refund my excess amo. 2000 rs.
Cop guy

Aug 3, 2018

Htet grace marks

Sir i got 89 marks in htet exam 2018 please tell me how to get grace mark to pass it ..........indu sharma 9996020870
Vivaan bansal

Mar 3, 2018

Htet result

Dear sir, I am deepika Rani and i gave the htet test level 2 in the mathematics subject. My roll no is 2809043 When i match the answer key with my answers then i calculated the 91marks in the paper but when the result is out then i got only 89 marks. Plese check the system where the mistake is happening. And take an action in this regards.
My email id is [email protected]
Navita Mudgal

Feb 26, 2018

HTET RESULT

When will HTET Result be declared Sir??
jeetsekhar

Nov 26, 2017

examination fee deducted two times.

I have applied htet 2017 and my reg no is 1705195 and contact no is 9973646510.Multiple times exam fee deducted in my account
Ruby1986

Nov 14, 2017

Computer Science

I m Ruby. Sir i unable to upload photographs etc.kindly extend d period to upload my photograph.

Ruby1986

Nov 14, 2017

Computer Science

I am Ruby. When i was filling my form there was a problem regarding uploading of photograph. Thats y i m unable to log in to update it. Kindly extend the period to update dat details.

Sonu joon

Nov 5, 2017

About qualification

I have passed the BCA and MBA in IT ..why I am not apply for the PGT COMPUTER SCIENCE exam. Please add other qualification for the htet exam that are equivalent for the given qualification..
Amit Kr Bajwan

Aug 7, 2017

HTET Revised Result 2014-15

Hello Sir,
My Name is Amit Bajwan from Gohana, HR. Htet Revised Result 2014-15 is recently Out. My Sis Has appeared for that exam and was qualified earlier. But in Revised Result when I checked out Its shows someone Else result on her Roll No. Her Roll No is 3314796. And now its hows someone named Sushma Result.Please help me what to do in this case. Even We have qualified Certification from HBSE that was sent. Please Help me.
SEEMA2016

Dec 16, 2016

REGARDING GRACE MARKS

R/Sir, I am Seema, my HTET roll no. is 3249406 and Subject is English. I got 89 marks...now result is revised and 1 grace mark is given..i have not get that 1 mark. kindly help me out.
Ritu antil

Nov 6, 2016

regarding grace marks not given

My Roll no is 3315079. my name is Ritu and Subject is Commerce. i got 89 marks..now result is revised and 1 grace mark is given..i have not get that 1 mark. kindly help me out
Shikhab

Oct 23, 2016

Grace marks not added

I am Deepika Tewari. I got 89 marks in the pgt level 3 result but I have not been granted grace marks. Kindly let me know the steps to get the grace mark added. My screening test has cleared already.

Email id: [email protected]
Mobile: 8950-429766
Roll No : 3200322
Jyoti antil

Oct 21, 2016

History

I am jyoti. I got 89 marks in pgt level-3.my roll no is7295274.
1 number grace is given all the applicant. But when I search my result there is no record found in the gracing result.Sir please guide me and send the confirmation on my email ID [email protected]
I will be thankful to you.
Jitesh kumar.

Sep 6, 2016

Htet answer key of level 3 chemistry paper

Dear sir, I am Jitesh kumar and i gave the htet test level 3 in the chemistry subject. When i match the answer key with my answers then i calculated the 93marks in the paper but when the result is out then i got only 89 marks. Plese check the system where the mistake is happening. And take an action in this regards.
My email id is [email protected]
Sinkulal

Aug 23, 2016

Grace marks

Sir correction it was 16th loksabha and answer is 61 that wasn't in the options.sir pls do something.if u r not giving grace marks then pls inform us.it is already late.board already had been wasted our precious 2 years in conducting htet what about that???it's your moral duty to help us.what will be your decision pls inform me on my mail address.i'll be thankful to you......
Sinkulal

Aug 15, 2016

No response towards my matter

No response towards my matter
Sir I shared my problem with you but no response is taken towards my matter.I also want to share one more thing with you that in political science level 3 paper of htet there was a question that how many women candidates are there in 14 loksabha the answer is 61according to Google but that was not in the options.I objected this on that time.I submitted my objection to the board but nothing happen.pls sir help me these 2-3 questions can save me.hoping for the best and believeing in the system I m waiting for your reply........thnx