huawei mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about huawei mobile

sakib@li

Sep 14, 2018

faulty product HONOR PLAY

i was order mobile phone HONOR PLAY on 4th September and received on 7th September WITHOUT SIM TRAY, i was complain about this problem on same day and the company said please wait we will contact you but till date there is no response from them. i request you all don't invest the money on these cheap mobile companies. they are frauds and cheaters.
my complain no. is SR220180907150625661.
sakib@li

Sep 14, 2018

MOBILE DELIVERED WITHOUT SIM TRAY

my complaint no. is SR220180907150625661.
jalal khan

Aug 30, 2018

honor 8 cpu damage

HI!
i purchase honor 8 in 2/2017 . after 18 month later mobile cpu was damage . no Fall on the ground , no fall to water
whats happen to my mobile only 18 month used my mobile and automatically off ?

Malikjalalkhan08@gmail.com
as199100

May 31, 2018

automatically on & off

Dear sir/madam-

my phone was having trouble with automatic turn and on. in the service center. i gave it. yet that problem didn't solve.....

Device model no- LLD-AL10
Device name-. Honor 9 lite
IMEI NUMBER-867168033742997

please tell what to do now

With regards
Arvind Kumar Sharma
Mgmk105

May 4, 2018

Display issue

Dear team,

Good morning. This is meganathan K from chennai. I'm facing a display issue in my mobile which I have bought on honor store. My mobile model is Honor 9i.

I have bought on 4th Nov 2018, this issue first happen on Dec month on the same Month I have hand over my device to service center tamabaram sanatorium. They have checked and informed me some problem in display want to change the display. Also I asked after changing the display this issue won't come hereafter. And they told won't get this issue hereafter I exist come to service center for further action.

After that in Apirl month the same issue I have got. I have contact the service center and handed over my device there. And they checked and informed me that manufacturing defect in the product. OK I accept and asked service to replace my product because it was manufaturing defect. They stated me ok you can give a complain in customer care for product replacement.

And I have given my complain in customer care for replacement. They told I will take complain regarding this my complain no 220180502101928442. Today I got a call from your executive that regarding the display issue. He told that we can't able to replace the product and will get repair your product.

I want a replacement for the product. How can I use this detected product. How I can get assured that same problem may not exist after getting repair. If the same the problem get happen after service what I want to do if warranty period over.

Not at all satisfied with the product and service.

I have wasted my money by buying honor.
Mgmk105

May 4, 2018

Rrgard mobile display problem

Dear team,

Worst product worst service . Not at all satisfied with service and product. Realy wasted my money by buying honor.
Vinod Bahukhandi

May 1, 2018

1- Internet not proper working . 2-Hotspot not proper working. 3-Wi-Fi not proper working. 4-Charging very slow .

My Name is Vinod Bahukhandi. I buy a Honor 7x on 20 Apr. 2018 through Amazon.com.
1- Internet not proper working .
2-Hotspot not proper working.
3-Wi-Fi not proper working.
4-Charging very slow .
My phone is totally working fine. But above mansion issue.
Its my humble request to please look in this issue on Priority. please request for u. any solution my set problem. ....

Vinod Bahukhandi
Mob. no. 999711079
vinodbahukhandi@rediffmail.com
ErAbKhan

Dec 4, 2017

Faulty Mobile Delivery and Worst Customer Service

My Name is Abdul Amin Khan. I buy a Honor 6x on 18 October 2017 through flipkart.com. After some days it started network heavy issue automatically. Last week i go to service center they are telling that phone is Soaked in Water. It is not possible because phone was always with me whole time also they charged me RS. 177 for that. I am totally fade up after this type of answer from service center. I think they are trying to make money for that even they are also not ready to listen my words. Please help me on this. My contact number is : 9870156366, 8745836402.
My phone is totally working fine. Only i have network issue.
ppshankaran

Nov 6, 2017

Not suppotring JIO

Am using Honor Holy 3, recently switched to Jio. A peculiar voice call problem because of compatibility issue between Huawei and Jio. Understood from Jio, this problem can fix with Huawei support. Tried many times but the result was negative. No other go. Planning to change mobile operator. My suggestion , Huawei mobiles not worth to buy.

Shankaran
Sivasubramaniam.murugesan

Jun 14, 2017

Honor 8 LIte hangs like hell and never comes up.

Hi, I bought Honor 8Lite with more excitement on 03.06.2017 by seeing the specs and other features. Immediately after 2 day from the purchase date the problem started
1. Suddenly my mobile gets hang and touch will not work completely but still finger print scanner works that shows that my phone is responding.
2. when my mobile hangs I used to force restart but even after force restart i dont used to work after multiple force restart say min 5 to 10force resart if i have luck touch will start to work.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this trouble Im really worried no why i went to this mobile.
Debra yap

May 23, 2017

P10 plus

Bought a new P10 plus got problem, said can one to one change for me, but until now don't have any phone come to me, so sad......people say that how good to use huawei phone, but I am 1st time to use already give me this bad service.....oh......when can I GET the phone...... Money paid.... But no phone use.....😤😫😡😡😡😡😡
Dhanasyam Prasannan

Apr 16, 2017

Battery backup

My mobile is honor 5C .recently I updated it from EMUI 4.0 TO 5.0. Actually I had a good battery back up but it now back up of my battery has reduced to a greater extend.its draining quicker and at times phone is locking by its own and showing lag.all these.problems started when I updated my phone.
ajaybhat013

Apr 3, 2017

Nexus 6P motherboard Issue

Hi team,

My handset keeps restarting after every 3 seconds. Whenever i switch on my cell it boots up to Google Logo Prompt and then again restarts.

I do not know cause of this issue, My Phone battery is charged up to more than 80% and My Nexus 6P warranty expired in February 2017, And as per Huawei Service Center I would have to change the Motherboard of my cell and its cost will be more than 25 thousand rupees.

Huawei Service team follows 3 steps to solve all their issues.
1)Update Software.
2)Change battery
3)Change Motherboard

When ever i move to recovery mode of my cell, it does not get reboot.So if the problem with my Nexus was due to motherboard then my cell should have rebooted in recovery mode also, which does not happen. So its not necessarily a Mother board issue, it could be some thing else.

So i would request a technician from Huawei Team to help me out and we can try different approach to look into the issue.

My problem is that to change the motherboard the cost is too high and i cannot afford it, Since it has been only 1 month that my Nexus-6P Warranty has expired, is it possible that Huawei can consider this as a exception and replace my Handset.

Its my humble request to please look in this issue on Priority as its been more than a month and my cell is not working.

Ticket Number:-170413HDEL2000005

Ajay
Contact:- 814-944-2083
email:-ajaybhat013@gmail.com
Bhagyesh mhatre

Mar 26, 2017

Honor Holly U19 Motherboard damaged

my honor holly u19 hansets mother board got damaged how could it be replaced and what will it cost to me i dont have a service sentre in my city
Bhagyesh mhatre

Mar 26, 2017

motherboard damage

my hansets mother board got damaged how could it be replaced and what will it cost to me i dont have a service sentre in my city
vsprabakaran1981

Feb 23, 2017

RESET AFTER NOT ON

Hi guys,
I have an HUAWEI CUN - L21 BUYING IN DUBAI. I did a factory reset but then it suddenly turned off, the battery was at 80 %. I tried to turn it on but the screen won't even turn on. I tried charging it but the LED light won't turn on.

Is there a fix to this?
salil vayalathala

Feb 1, 2017

huwawei honor holly twoplus

RESPECTED SIR, 01/02/2017

WE PURCHASED HUWAWEI M/PHONE HNR HOLY 2PLUS GOLD [869313021364036] FROM LULU MALL,COCHIN, ERNAKULAM ,KERALA.ON 24/09/2016[RECEIPT NO;POS/RECEIPT 66/65037] FOR RUPEES 8999/-
ON 18/01/2017 THE PHONE WAS COMPLETELY OUT OF FUNCTION .WE CONTACTED IN PERSON ALMOST 10 HUWAWEI OUTLETS IN PATHANAMTHITTA DISTRICT ,KERALA.IT IS LEARNED THAT THERE IS NO SERVICE CENTRES IN SOUTHERN DISTRICTS OF KERALA .THIS IS BOTHERING US .
WE WERE BEING CHEATED BY GIVING FAKE INFORMATION REGARDING THE FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT .
SO WE REQUEST THAT WE GET THE PRODUCT REPLACED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING IN ANTICIPATION,

kamarp

Jan 15, 2017

camera and language

honor 8 i bye honor 8 but The mobile camera not good
also i found the language problems
its not supporting the some languages
pankajgg

Jan 14, 2017

need honorbee4g cable and adataptor i am trying to buy from last three months

I need honorbee4g cable and adaptor...i visited at borivali west authorised service center to get new one cable and adaptor..but they only taken my contact no and they didn't reply..nor they call till now..i am facing more problem reading this nor service nothing ..i am ready to pay i do want in free but i need og one...kindly do needful as soon as possible..n my contact no is:_9320314967
Because of this service my faith from honor is gone...i cant advice my friend to by any mobile like honor...the sales service is very very very bad...
Praveen.krishna

Jan 10, 2017

Charging problem

I baught Huawei honor 5x mobile before 5 month,but now im facing problem of mobile charging,before it was charging within 2hour but now 5 hour needed to charge fully,please solve my problem,

My e-mail id:pavee 22feb@gmail.com
imrtheone

Nov 28, 2016

Battery draining fast

I have recently bought this mobile (Huawei p9 lite) on 12/11/2016 and I've been noticing that my battery is draining very quickly with little or no use. It started when I came to India, I barely get time to use this mobile As it's new need to update with all the contacts, I also ensure that I shut down all of the apps but still I am facing this problem , it's been on 15days I bought this mobile. I really appreciate if you can help me to resolve this issue.

Please reply me at below email address.

Mohammed Imran
Imranzimson@gmail.com
Zahir islam

Nov 6, 2016

all time hang my set

my mobile set all time hang , how can i solve this problem? i can't use properly, tell me....
salman qureshi

Oct 25, 2016

delay in service

i was submit my honor 4x 29-sept-2016 and one month to go but i think no any process to go and when i said i want my phone back without repair then also no action be taken my complaint no is 30934385. i have given my mobile to HONOR 4X to huawei service center through sai communication which is authorized service center.
having the problem of charging.
one month i have waited ,still they are saying it is under process. now i am getting tired of this i just want to back my phone without repair.

NAME - SALMAN
MOBILE NO. - 8800686466 , 7210757995
EMAIL - SALMAANQ94@GMAIL.COM
mpl.deva

Oct 22, 2016

huge amount charged to replace the LCD display

I purchased honor 7 mobile. Recently my mobile screen cracked (mobile is working in good condition there is no issue) today 22-oct-16 i went to Sri Sai Cells located in Indiranagar.It's one of the authorized service center for honor.I asked them to change the cracked screen they said it's not possible to change the cracked screen you have to replace the new LCD display.I asked the price they said Rs 7095+taxes.Finally they have replaced lcd display and charged Rs 8100 including taxes..we can purchase new mobile with better features on this price.. Authorized Service center is cheating customers.they are collecting huge amount for mobile spare parts..I would like to know the exact price for LCD display..

is it really company price ?? or Sri Sai Cells is cheating the customers.

Please check and let me know details.

Devendra
9912111961
E-mail : mpl.deva@gmail.com
PradeepChitran Marappan

Oct 15, 2016

No Service After Sales

I faced battery issue soon after warranty period (noticed two more people in same service center with similar issue) so spent some 1,800/- Since then facing network issue so I raised a complaint ( 25754718) to extend the warranty period to repair it as their so called authorized service center suggest to change the mother board n it costs 9K n I see it's not my fault.

I raised this ticket by April 28, 2016.. But during July 2016, someone named Raja called me n told that so far my issue was with third party customer service as they are not much concern about customer value n he promised to get a positive solution..

By Sep, 2016 they are saying device is out of warranty so can't help.. I don't understand what they were doing all these days.

I asked them to give me the same in written at least since then they are not answering my calls.

Fake Bank Calls - Received fraud Bank Call
    I received a call from 8228085857 they asked me if i have...
    Kanchan - Illegal Capture khataal
    Sec-3/E mahila College k pass illegal tarika ka kabja...
    sun direct - Refund amount
    Dear Customer, Unfortunately Recharge of Rs.1080 for...
    EPF - Error while Submitting transfer claim
    Hi , I am getting error while submitting claim request...
    Apipbl - Fraud transaction
    Hi, my name is Shubham and today i got a call from...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Order...
    people home - No Electricity connection available in crowded area
    We are approximate 1200 house and 6000 people living in...
    Sandeep Kumar - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home laon got rejected by DHFL. Application...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Details of...
    DHFL - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home loan got rejected by DHFL. Application...