HUDA DTP and STP gurgaon

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUDA DTP and STP gurgaon

INDUGARG

Apr 7, 2021

GLOBAL HEIGHT, SECTOR 33 SOHNA

The carpet Area of my Flat No T17/506 is not more than 560 Sq feet, but charges has been taken for the Carpet area of 610 Sq feet, @ Rs 3600 of 99 Sq feet; similarly Balcony has Carpet rea of 46 Sq feet only, whereas Charges has been taken @ Rs 500 of 99 Sq feet

AND Tower No 17 consists of 10 Floors, each Floor consist of 8 Flats, but only one lift has been provided, making impossible to survive residing at higher storey.

from
INDU GARG
Email [email protected]
mobile 9416120747
Urmila Urmila

Feb 11, 2021

Harassment by Neighbours Construction, No NOC obtained

Dear Town Planner,
1. I am a Senior Citizen and a widow (74 years) residing peacefully at E-2111a, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon, for the last 20 years.

2. With regret I am forced to approach your good offices with this complaint against a neighbor (Mr Kunal Goel, E-2111b, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon), on account of their house under construction.

3. Brief of the Issue.
(a) Construction of their House has been on since July 2019 and is still not completed. And since then a constant harassment is being caused due to their dust and noise pollutants. No prior NOC for usage of Common Wall from the neighbours was obtained.
(b) During the course of construction, damage to the common back wall has also been caused.
(c) In addition to the above, the entire back side of my house has been defaced with splatters of cement & slush.

4. Mr Kunal has been approached a number of times and sensitised on the civility of issues but has either paid a lip service or has been postponing any resolution.

5. May I therefore request you to kindly initiate punitive actions Mr Kunal as deemed appropriate please.

6. May I also request you to NOT issue the ‘Occupation Certificate’ until:-
(a) Dues for the Common Wall including Security Grills are paid.
(b) NOC for Common Wall usage is granted by me.
(c) Repairs to the Common Wall are done.
(d) Painting of the back of my house is done.

7. I shall indeed be grateful for your kind intervention please.

thanks
your sincerely,
Urmila Hamir
8492080412

Feb 9, 2021

Water

Dear Sir/ Madam

Sir, my flat Ews is in sector 57, here first came Ansal's water, Harpal, who takes maintenance here, he cut the water and after that he got us boring with money. Then after a few days, he also cut off water, now he is asking for money again, we are poor men, Sir, you help us. Please help me sir/ Madam

Keshav
Mob: +919555731545
SAKUIN

Sep 4, 2019

RAMPRASTHA ELECTRICITY SANCTIONED LOAD ISSUE

Based on the guidelines of DHBVN (attached is the refence document), we have been able to calculate the load requirements for Mains supply as below.(Refer to DHBVN website link https://econnection.dhbvn.org.in/LoadCalculation.pdf)

2BHK - 8.5 KW (Currently Sanctioned by RP is 5 KW on Mains and 3KW on DG)

3BHK - 10.5KW (Currently Sanctioned by RP is 6 KW on Mains and 3.6KW on DG)

4BHK - 13KW (Currently no 4 BHK units are ready for possession but expected in 6 months).

Due to low sanctioned load to each of our apartments, we have not been able to run appliances and ACs. For any increase of Load, Ramprastha/Arrow is asking to pay 25,000/- per KW which means to increase a 6 KW to 10KW for a 3BHK, we are being asked to pay 1 lakh (separately for Mains and separately for DG).

We request you to intervene and the builder shall be given directions to follow DHBVN guidelines for Load requirement calculation for 2BHK,3BHK and 4BHK units and accordingly supply the Electricity Load.

Resident/Owner of a unit in Ramprastha Edge Towers.
Sanyog Vashisht

Jun 24, 2018

H. N 420D, SECTOR -38 NEAR VITA DAIRY, GURUGRAM. 9312504589

Sir I had submit a building plan of my plot no.C-66,south city-II,Gurugram for your approval on 23 may 2018.I have diposit building plan fees of Rs.4100 two times by my mistake.
My transection no. TCP34463185218849
Transaction date. 21-05-2018
GR no. 35760710
My another transaction no. TCP34854185218845
Transaction date. 21-05-2018
GR no. 35760241
Sir please refund my exess ammount.

H. N 420D, SECTOR -38 NEAR VITA DAIRY, GURUGRAM. 9312504589 H. N 420D, SECTOR -38 NEAR VITA DAIRY, GURUGRAM. 9312504589 H. N 420D, SECTOR -38 NEAR VITA DAIRY, GURUGRAM. 9312504589

ankurshakya

Apr 13, 2018

Expanding Ansal's home by broken pipelines

Sir/ Madam

Legal action against encroachment and harassment to others by Mr.Rajesh Rana – H595c, Ground Floor, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon

This is to inform you that I am a Gurgaon resident reside at H-595c, First Floor – Ansals Palam Vihar – Gurgaon-122017

This residential building was constructed keeping in mind two floors only i.e. Ground, first and second by a Ansals (API) builder on an existing structure of ground floor.

Sir, here I'd like to bring to your kind notice that the owner of ground floor (H-595c, ground floor) is erecting a structure on the roof, front and backyard which is illegal and I feel it is dangerous for other building occupants and our neighborhood as well because the building underneath may not be able to bear the load of expanded structure and collapse. He has taken common shaft area in his custody, how will approach in future for any work done. Moreover owner is not cooperating with us and discussing anything at all. He is just expanding construction and threat to us. Though I tried to convince him. However, he is not ready to listen me and even other members of the society who are also tried to convince him (Rajesh Rana - 9811175738).

On this situation, I request the concerned authority to please initiate legal action against Mr.Rajesh Rana to stop his illegal ownership claim/ remove the illegal occupancy and thereby unnecessary harassment to others.

Hope you will do the needful favourably with an immediate effect, which will help to avoid other encroachments also in our area.

Attached pics for your ref.

Expanding Ansal's home by broken pipelines

Feb 27, 2018

Unauthorised construction at C 1614, Sushant Lok I, Gurugram

This is to bring to your attention that illegal and unauthorised construction happening at plot no. C - 1614, Sushant Lok, Phase I, Gurgaon. The owners are expanding to cover the set back area (on the rear side) of the plot which is supposed to be left open. The construction is being extended upto the common boundary for plot C-1509 which is not appreciated.

Please consider this as a formal complaint and request immediate action for stopping the unauthorised construction.
bhatnagarsanjay4

Jan 11, 2015

Illegal construction

Hello

i made this complaint on apr 29 2010 but The above two officers are the most corrupted one in HUDA.Till date there is no action.
Even Huda Chandigarh is sleeping.
CM and office bearer ......Sleeping
Court taking its own sweet time.
But I dont want to die in Debris if building falls.
Govt on line HARsamadhan haryana ...no answer no action till date.
Ye hai Sarkar.........Illegal people enjoy everything but people who follow rules dies like me.
JAGO >>>CM HARYANA>>>>>>>>
ELECT ackletterprint('f1','ADGGN','4f991c410b6f0e2ec60f3c16e66dc42a');FETCH ALL IN f1;
Administrator Gurgaon
Mini Sectt, HUDA, Complex, Sector-14 Gurgaon

Dated: 03-03-2014

sanjay bhatnagar
c-311b Sushant lok-1 gurgaon haryana
Gurgaon Haryana India - 122002

Subject :State Govt : Miscellaneous - Acknowledgement Letter-ADGGN/E/2014/00012

We are in receipt of your representation registered on 01-03-2014

Your representation has been forwarded to the following for appropriate remedial action.

R.K. SINGH
SENIOR TOWN PLANNER
STP, GURGAON SECTOR-14, HUDA COMPLEX, GURGAON

Kindly note that your representation has been registered with the registration number ADGGN/E/2014/00012, which should be quoted in all your future correspondence with us.

( P C Meena I.A.S )