HUDA

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUDA

khan latif

May 16, 2019

water supply problem

we are facing water supply problem last 3 days, water supply are not proper time so please look my problem & than resolve as soon as.

thanks with regards

Latif Khan
H. No 830, HBC Huda Sec-2, Palwal-121102
Moble no 9050195439
Ansh mangla

Nov 10, 2018

Street light not working

Street lights are not working in sector-2,Faridabad near plotno-402 so I request you take urgent action and repair street lights.
himanksingh

Mar 5, 2018

encroachment

i am staying at faridabad sector 45, facing lots of issue with parking, i found huge encroachment on road.

People here developed green belt around house and stairs of house enchroaching roads lots of issue while traveling on road, specially houses in belt of 54 square yard troubling a lot.

himank
Ravi Tripathi21

Nov 2, 2017

Non supply of regular water supply at home

Dear sir I am facing serious issue of non supply of water near Airforce stn Faridabad since past 5 month. I have complain several times to municipal corporation and even personal meeting with SDO but no response.

How can you live if don't get water very strange sorry to say we are heading to smart city really.

Pls took serious action and arrange regular supplies.

Ravi T
karambir lochab

Sep 26, 2017

Bad Road condition & encroachment by forest creepers

Dear Concern,

I am Karambir Singh allotted of plot no 39 in sector-64, Faridabad. I want to complaint of bad road condition of my main & approach road. Its 60% area covers by forest creepers.Mostly road condition are same nearby me. Kindly do the needful.

Karambir Singh
Johar Ray

Nov 23, 2016

No action on Encroachment in Sector 14

Dear Sir and HUDA officials,
Huda gives unlimited water for a fixed price, but some people are abusing it. You can witness the intersection of house number 226, Sector 14 wet everyday in the morning because they use the running water for cleaning their driveway. Additionally they have unauthorized encroachment and have eaten up the pedestrian walkway by fencing their yard till the Huda main road, which gives no room for pedestrians to walk and also leads to heavy Jams all through the day(more in the morning and afternoon, when the DAV school buses ply).
Sagar jonwal

Sep 23, 2016

Using huda plot area for there Building material for supply

Hno 2745 sector 2 near pani ki tanki from last 10 years a person using huda land for there Building materials supply we having a problem of having dusting all the things but huda people were not comeand see and we are continues ly faceing this problem and now i takethis case to upperlevel against the huda for not having checking in all that...special request to huda to come and check this please as soon as u consider this matter please i request okk

Using huda plot area for there Building material for supply

MumtazAkhter

Jul 28, 2016

Water Blockage at Sector 48

Please note that we are facing water blockage problem in rainy season in front of house nos.285 - 288, Sector-48, Faridabad because of sewer issues.

Request you to kindly depute your representative at the earliest possible as people are suffering from malaria and other diseases because of mosquitoes in this water blockage.

Hope you will understand and will do the needful at the earliest possible.

With Warm Regards
Mumtaz Akhter

House No.288, Sector-48
FARIDABAD.
kr.Rakesh Singh

Jun 12, 2016

street lights

street lights are no working properly near the state bank of india behind gov. school
kr.Rakesh Singh

Jun 12, 2016

street lights

street lights are not working properly near the state bank of india sector 2 banch
pandealok

Oct 15, 2015

cow dung cakes

Dear Sirs,

We have got our office complex in the sector 21 B commercial complex near Ryan International School. Most of the landowners are not building on their respective plots. Therefore,these plots are being used by village women to manufacture cow dung cakes. It presents an ugly site. Also the farmers who have got their cattle shed leave their cattle to roam on the sector roads while some people tie their buffaloes in front of our office.

We request you to take action against cattle owners as their shed should be shifted from here to outside of city limits. The production of cow dung cakes should be stopped otherwise this sector cannot be called VIP sector but a village.

I hope the present HUDA Commissioner will take action against cattle owners immediately.

Aug 5, 2015

regarding plot

Sir I have bought a plot.. after taking all the premission frm huda.. I started building home..I have taken permission n my map Is passed by authority.. now I got to know this plot is cancelled.. N m the 4 owner of this plot.. sir I have all Paper n I followed each process.. all of sudden this plot is cancelled.. what is our mistake in us.. while giving to permission to strt or purchasing a plot. you should give warning to us that this plot is fraud.

Jan 8, 2011

refund cheque not received

please send information about plot no, 276 sector no, 13 bahadurgarh from naresh kumar so jagan nath ro b6, revenue officer colony narnaul

Sep 17, 2010

Sub :-Non refund of application amount from HUDA draw held on 21 June 2010

I had applied for HUDA, Faridabad 2010 residential plots scheme under sector -62 gen category. The draw was held on 21 June 2010 bu I didn't get my application money till now.

I also tried to call Estate office, Faridabad but it always engaged.

My application is in the name of Kamlesh Kumar Pant for Rs.49000/-

Kamlesh Kumar Pant
email add - [email protected]

Aug 23, 2010

refund cheque not received

I have sent many E-mails to the Estate Officer, Faridabad in the past as well as to the Chief Administrator, HUDA for the refund of my application money, but nothing has been done so far.

I have tried to call on telephone to Estate Officer, Faridabad but it is always engaged.

The draw was held on 21.06.2010 but they have not bothered to refund my application money so far.
Kindly arrange to get me the refund along with the interest as soon as possible.

My Details are below:-

S.No. Registration No. App. No. Applicant's Name Father's/Husband's Name Category Size
45950 FBD65-############NIDHI SINGH SURENDRA SINGH GENERAL 6-M

Meeta Devi

# 207, Sector 12 A
Village Rally, Panchkula

refund cheque not received

refund cheque not received regarding No. 124594. kindly tell us from where we can collect the refund cheque.

Aug 12, 2010

Sub :-Non refund of application amount from HUDA draw held on 21 June 2010

I had applied for HUDA, Faridabad 2010 residential plots scheme under sector -65 gen category. The draw was held on 21 June 2010 bu I didn't get my application money till now.

I also tried to call Estate office, Faridabad but it always engaged.

My application no. is 365945 in the name of Gurdayal singh for Rs.76600/-

Gurdayal Singh
email add [email protected]

Aug 12, 2010

refund cheque not received

How did you get the consigment no. I too have not received the refund
User691946

Mar 14, 2012

save our grren belt

sir kindly save green blet of sector 48 housing board colony .long pending application..

all resident wil be thankful to u.

Jan 4, 2012

Non repair of road

Gurdwara road in Green Fields colony is in pathetic condition. We complained to MCF and they said it is under HUDA. HUDA has no online complaint system.

Feb 13, 2011

Seeking help from HUDA

Res Sir
This is to state that HUDA had constructed a wall at the back of our residence House No. 948, Sector - 19, Faridabad as the dweller at the back is unauthorized and was running a dairy which created mess with emanating smell, breeding place of mosquitoes and cow dung in heaps. The dweller now has taken off a few layers of this wall and posing again as a possible threat. He also misbehaves with us and uses language which is below the dignity of any human being. Talking to him is useless as he runs into futile arguments and loose language usage. Moreover, Sir , he has no respect for the law and order and has dared enough to go against it. He should not be allowed to do so under any circumstances. My only concern is that he let us stay in peace and stays within area specified for him. He should not bother us. Kindly take the necessary action as we are obliged with your help previously also. We request you to take action and oblige.

Sep 1, 2010

NOT RECEIVED THE REFUND OF EARNEST MONEY

I have applied in HUDA residential Scheme closes on 05/01/2010 for Residential Plots at
Sonipat, Sector-23 in my name having Application Serial No. 509590 and at Faridabad, Sector-62 in my Mother’s name Smt. Darshan Kaur having Application Serial No. 509589. but unfortunately I don't get the allotment in our name as per allotment draw held on June 2010.

Already two months have been passed since draw was announced, we have not yet received the refund of earnest money amounting of Rs. 1,62,000/- in Sonipat and Rs. 1,95,000/- in Faridabad.

I have already applied for refund to Bank of Baroda, Branch Bika Ji Cama Palace, New Delhi, where the Application form alongwith the draft of earnest money was deposited, vide my letter dated 20/08/2010.In response, they informed me that they are only the collecting agency of HUDA and my refund cheque will be directly issued by the HUDA Authority itself.

After that I sent my Grievance through Speed Post to ESTATE OFFICER, Haryana Urban Development Authority,HUDA Complex, Sector-15, Sonipat, Haryana. and ESTATE OFFICER,
Haryana Urban Development Authority, Mini Sectt, HUDA Complex, Sector- 12, Faridabad,
Haryana on 21/08/2010 and also through E-Mail on [email protected] , [email protected], C.C to [email protected] dated 21/08/2010 and also Reminder on 26/08/2010 & 30/08/2010, regarding that refund of earnest money.
But still the refund of my earnest money is pending with HUDA.

You are requested to kindly look into this matter and give necessary instructions to the concerned Department or Officers in regard to Refund of Earnest Money of our above said Applications and oblige.

(JASPAL SINGH AHUJA)

Address-: C-24, Ground Floor, Acharya Kriplani Road,
Near Guru Nanak Public School,
Adarsh Nagar, Delhi- 110033.
Tel No. 011-20054645, 011-27672980, 9910233396.

Aug 30, 2010

non receipt of refund

I had applied for a plot of 6 malra at sector-65 Faridabad vide my applicaion no-217016 Bank code-Bk014,Branch code-R0008 but allotment/refund advice is not received till now.My name is Himmat Rai Kapoor and my email ID is [email protected]

One step ahead - complaint about the website the money has been cheated to...
    Dear sir, We have complaint to online detective agency...
    Whirlpool India - Regarding Non repair of Refrigerator
    Dear Team, We got it checked with the service team and...
    Round SMS Marketing Solutions - Round SMS Fraud company
    I taken 1lac SMS ,Account manager name called Nitish,He...
    pond - Clean the village pond
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan...
    EPF Office, Kukatpally, AP - name change updation request
    Dear sir/madam, My UAN NO 100345503081 two weeks ago...
    Sevarth Password Reset - Reset my sevarth password
    I forgate my sevarth password so pls give me new p/w
    Eureka-Forbes-Aquaguard-Superb-Purifier - No one came for installation till now
    I bought Eureka Aquaguard superb on 14th Aug and on the...
    bank - Not open account under PMJDY
    My name is jagdeep singh I live in ghanaur jattan village...
    mybalaji.in - Mybalaji.in
    I have booked 3 tcts from july 15.and they debited frm my...