HUDA SECTOR 57 GURGAON

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUDA SECTOR 57 GURGAON

manna2001

Aug 4, 2019

Ware house dealer of Amazon in residential area

I am owner of the House No 3160, 2nd Floor, Sector 57, Gurgaon, Sushant Lok-II (Huda Plots). The builder has rented out the ground floor & basement to a man who is utilizing it as a ware house of Amajon products. It is HUDA Plots & purely residential area. But as the tenant is utilizing it as warehouse, always there are some trucks, tempos, courier boys are disturbing / picking up/ delivering the goods. Hence, always I am feeling disturbance. Even, some workers, who may be below 18 years, are working in his go-down. always creates disturbance. I guess, there is no fire extinguisher in the basement and at any moment, any mishappening can happen. The warehouse dealer is using the parking area as garbage area. I complain it to him & he is giving me life threatening.

Hence, I am feeling not secure in this house. Even I complain to the builder also but he is receiving money that's enough. He even also gives me threat. My wife lives alone at home during the days and now I am feeling unsafe and even any thing can happen at any point of time.

Under this circumstance, I will request to take immediate action against the warehouse dealer & the builder who is using it residential for business purpose.

Looking forward for positive response asap

Sumanta Manna
Mobile-9717998833
Gaurav3112

Jul 20, 2017

Sector 57 Disputed plots - Under Litigation

it has been 13 years now since the plot in sector 57 were allotted. Till today, they are still in litigation and no possession has been offered till now. Everytime you got to the HUDA office in Gurgoan, you find a new Estate officer giving assurances that the litigation will end soon. Is there any end to this wait and harassment?
Gaurav3112

Jul 20, 2017

Non Clearance of pending plots

Its been almost 13 years now and still, HUDA is unable to resolve allottees grievances. I also have been allotted a plot in Sec -57 Gurgaon but the plot is in litigation. Every time you visit the HUDA office, there is a new estate officer and gives the assurance that the litigation will be resolved soon .Is there any end to this wait and harassment?
Bimladevi

Dec 6, 2016

Possession of plot

There is no news from HUDA.
Please contact me for any disputes
Plot 682J

Phone number 9729520950
bsjha

Aug 10, 2016

Non possession of plot 1770 in sector 57 of Gurgaon

During 2003 i have been allotted a plot 1640 in sector 52 . Due to dispute i have been allotted a plot 1770 in sector 57. inspite of depositing the enhance rate also i could not get the possession of land.
dhingr1a

Dec 7, 2015

HUDA Sector 57

I heard that court announced the 2nd enhancement and it is more than the previous one. HUDA will pay to villagers very soon and then HUDA will recover from plot owners.

Can anybody tell me that it is true ?

If it true then we all plot owners have to unite and will fight for this 2nd installment. Only this sector got 1st installment too much high as compared to other Gurgaon sectors. Now again it is expected 2nd one is higher than 1st.

WBR
Amit Dhingra
sunil1956

Sep 30, 2015

non offer of possession

I was allotted plot 2380 sector 57 gurgaon in 2005. Then plot no 669 in 2014 through a mini draw as 2380 was under litigation. But till today i have to get the possession.

Dr s.k.chaudhary
govind narayan

Mar 22, 2015

HUDA Sector 57

All those who are dissatisfied with the state of affairs at HUDA sector 57 and want a concerted legal action against the concerned authorities should show their interest by writing at: [email protected] or in the alternate contact me at (0) 90510 48800.
Govind Narayan Pareek
Dpyadav1586

May 22, 2013

non allotment of lpot in sector 57 gurgaon

in nov 2005 i got a plot in lucky draw 8 marla.till date i have not been given any location for the same.

mr dharampal yadav
rks4468

Apr 17, 2013

Non possession of plot

I am allottee of 4 marla plot in huda sector 57. Till date after having been made 1st instalment of enhancement of price no possession is being offered. Is any one has any news about probable date of possession of plot.

praveen
anil1861

Feb 26, 2013

NON POSSESSION OF PLOT IN SECTOR 57, GURGAON

I was allotted the plot in Sector 57, Gurgaon in 2005 and HUDA does not seem keen to hand over the plot to the allottees. I have made entire payment. Recently enhancement notice has also been received. But despite having mad the payment there is no committment to hand over the plot. It appears there is some evil design by HUDA. I think we should all unite and approach Hon'ble Court to seek the relief. Only Courts can come to our rescue.

Spkapoor

Feb 17, 2013

SHOCKER OF CENTURY : HUDA SECTOR 57 RESIDENTIAL PLOTS

I am allotee of 1k plot and the possession has not been offered till date. However demanding enhancement without giving possession is very unreasonable. I would like to join the protest by joining a association going against HUDA in court. Please contact me on my following email.
bimal sharma

Dec 16, 2012

non possesion 10 m plot sec 57 gurgaon

EMail ID [email protected]
bimal sharma

Dec 16, 2012

non possesion 10 m plot sec 57 gurgaono

i am also pursuing the matter with huda since long & promised every time to get possession in next three months. request all affected persons to unite if any enhancement amount demand come before possession. pl get in touch at

EMaiIID [email protected]
Manishjain1988 Send email

May 15, 2012

SHOCKER OF CENTURY : HUDA SECTOR 57 RESIDENTIAL PLOTS

Hi All, I am also travelling in the same boat in which you are. I had been alloted plot since long back but receive possession yet.I am not sure what the Huda officials wants from the allotess. If they have any demand they should be upfront so that we can atleast look for resolution. I have also heard that FARMERS are demanding more Compensation against the land in Sector - 57 which is causing delay in the process. I request all to gather at Huda office with a planned Date & time and Speak to HUDA Officials.

Intersted candidate can contact me at the detail mention below.

Manish Jain

Email id - [email protected]
Bindu Kailey Send email

Apr 11, 2012

SHOCKER OF CENTURY : HUDA SECTOR 57 RESIDENTIAL PLOTS

let us wait for the time period indicated in the Times of India
Bindu Kailey Send email

Apr 11, 2012

SHOCKER OF CENTURY : HUDA SECTOR 57 RESIDENTIAL PLOTS

i have also been pursuing the matter with HUDA since long even the RTI did not help but was satisfied after i met Mr. Pravin Kumar, i read in Times of India that HUDA will be giving the plots in four months time, therefore i am waiting for that to happen.
Bindu Kailey

Anil1861 Send email

Mar 14, 2012

SHOCKER OF CENTURY : HUDA SECTOR 57 RESIDENTIAL PLOTS

I am 8 marla plot owner in Sector 57. I have made entire payment to HUDA. I have made number of visits to Estate Office-II to enquire about physical possession, but no reply. I have made number correspondence with the Estate Office, but no reply. I firmly believe that HUDA officials are in connivance with the private builders/ property agents to encourage the litigation so that the plots are not handed over to the original allottees. There appears to be no checks to stop the culprits. This has resulted in draining out our money with no return. I request all the affected persons to unite and take up the matter against HUDA. Today I read in the Times of India that the Hon'ble Punjab & Haryana High Court has given directions to HUDA to hand over the plots to the owners within 4 months. This is a good news. I wish the group who has taken up in the Court to contact me also and if any assistance is required, I shall happily provide.

Anil
ANJALIKALRA

Mar 9, 2012

BAD STATE OF ROADS IN B BLOCK SHUSHANT LOK-111,SECTOR-57 GURGAON

I HAVE HOUSE NO-B-100,SHUSHANT LOK-111,SECTOR-57,GURGAON.THE ROAD IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE IS IN VERY BAD SHAPE BUT MY REPEATED COMPLAINTS AT RIGOSS (ANSALS) TO MR ARVIND AND OTHERS HAVE YIELDED NO RESULTS.
OUR CAR TYRES HAVE TORN BECAUSE OF THE BAD ROADS HERE.
PLEASE HELP US!
ANJALI LKALRA
Manas228 Send email

Feb 27, 2012

SHOCKER OF CENTURY : HUDA SECTOR 57 RESIDENTIAL PLOTS

IT HAS COME TO NOTICE THAT A LOT OF SCAMS ARE HAPPENINGS IN HUDA WITH COSIPIRACY OF MIDDLEMAN AND OFFICALS IN THE NAME OF FARMERS.NOBODY IS THERE TO CHECK AND STOP AS CULPRIT ARE VERY POWERFUL. DELETION OF PLOTS IN SEC 57 AND ENHACEMENTS ARE BABY OF CRROUPTION.
Cp.agarwal Send email

Feb 20, 2012

SHOCKER OF CENTURY : HUDA SECTOR 57 RESIDENTIAL PLOTS

we should unite on one platform and call the meeting of effected person and create the cell who deal with HUDA official as well as state and center govt.
Cp.agarwal Send email

Feb 20, 2012

SHOCKER OF CENTURY : HUDA SECTOR 57 RESIDENTIAL PLOTS

I want to one member of unity.please get in touch at [email protected] or 9814131308