HUDA Water & Sewerage Bill

JITENDER108

Jun 15, 2021

Related to payment of water bill- Twice HUDA

Respected Sir/Madam,

Most respectfully I state that I am resident of H.NO. 1770, Sec 7 Karnal.

My water consumer no is 11469, site code 151939, Karnal on the name Smt. Santosh Aggarwal. While depositing the previous water bill online on 27/02/21, Rs. 1452/- was debited twice from my account and paid to you twice, due to some internet problem. The deposit details are:-

IIN/EAZYPAY/ICI/############/############

IINEAZYPAY/ICI/############/############

One Tr. ID is 21022790357364 second not available.

I was of the opinion that the excess amount paid will be adjusted in the next bill but the credit of the excess amount paid has not been given.

Kindly get the amount adjusted. I shall be thankful to you.--

Thanks and Regards,
Saroj Khurana W/O
Jitender Khurana,
"Guruchaya",#1770, Sec.-7,
Karnal-132001.
AMAR DEV KUMAR

Mar 4, 2021

Related to payment of water bill- Twice

sir i have made payment of my bill on 03 March 2021 by HDFC Credit card of water bill having consumer no 0900000224 (site code:- 162042- PANCHKULA_l).
Due to some technical problem payment has been done twice and twice amount deducted from my Bank account....as per bank twice payment done.. i have received one payment confirmation from HUDA but 2nd payment receipt not updated on site yet...please adjust my extra payment on my next month bill and confirm me on my mobile -9911361541 and mail [email protected]

So kindly provide the payment status as it is made twice.
AMAR DEV KUMAR

Mar 4, 2021

Related to payment of water bill- Twice

Due to some technical problem payment has been done twice and twice amount deducted from my Credit card account....as per bank twice payment done. i have received one payment confirmation from HUDA but 2nd payment receipt not updated on site yet...please adjust my extra payment on my next month bill and confirm me on my mobile no. 09911361541 and mail id is [email protected] So kindly provide the payment status as it is made twice.
uksatyam

Sep 1, 2020

BILL PAYMENT DEDUCTED BUT NOT UPDATED

AC.NO.1702187,SDC-151941,Paid bill of 4000 out of 7000 online but its been more than 24 hours that the payment or receipt is not updated.

Kindly update the same at the earliest or Credit the amount back.

Poonam Bahamni

Jul 28, 2020

No information issued for dead water meter

Sir, It is to bring your kind notice that I haven't been informed regarding the dead water meter before issuing the bill on flat rate.
Sir I have been a regular bill paying customer in the past. I resides this house for last 11 years
Sir, it is requested to issue my bill on the basis of previous bills rather than flat rate.
Dr Poonam
1717, Sector 2
Rohtak 124001
Hr
Vidhu Nirmal

May 19, 2019

Consumer Name change

NAME CHANGE ON WATER BILL

My consumer number is 9298.House No 1541 Sector 13 Urban Estate, Kurukshetra.Kindly change the consumer Name in water bill from Sureshpal to Vidhu Nirmal and mobile no to 9466046068.I have bought this house from Suresh pal.
Vidhu Nirmal

May 19, 2019

Consumer Name change

NAME CHANGE ON WATER BILL

Kindly change the Name in water bill from Suresh Kumar to Vidhu Nirmal D/O Gajanand Sharma as per below details.

CONSUMER NO. 9298
Hno 1541 sector 13 Urban Estate Kurukshetra
Contact Register mobile no 9466046068
devyadav016

Apr 29, 2019

Wrong water bill reading in system and bill shown dead

Hi Sir,

My Consumer Number is 1727460 for the site code 172345 Bahadurgarh. My meter bill reading is now 2040 but in your records it shows 2159. My water meter is working properly. i have requested the Bahadurgarh Huda Sector 9, water office for the rectification of this problem as the bill i am getting is for the Flat Rates- Meter Dead but there is no any rectification done.

Requesting you to kindly look into this matter and get the bill correct. Also advise what compensation i will get for paying extra as there is no any mistake from my end and the problem was due to the wrong reading taken by the water department.

Address: House No 1218, Sector 7, Bahadurgarh-124507

Dev Yadav
Pankaj Vivan sharma

Apr 24, 2019

Water Meter bill showing Meter dead and hearty bill

Hi sir

1) I am Pankaj Sharma, resident of house no 2977, sector 15, panchkula.
2) Consumer no 1500002306, site code 162042, Panchkula.
2) from last 3 bills , meter bill indicates that water is dead, getting charged hearty bill.
3) It is my request to you that please look into these matter solve this problem.
4) please install the new Meter.So that I can pay used water bill charges.

Pankaj
Mb - 7508377270

Email- [email protected]
Pankaj Vivan sharma

Apr 24, 2019

Water Meter bill showing Meter dead and hearty bill

Hi sir

1) I am Pankaj Sharma, resident of house no 2977, sector 15, panchkula.
2) Consumer no 1500002306, site code 162042, Panchkula.
4) please install the new Meter.So that I can pay used water bill charges.

Pankaj
Mb - 7508377270
Rajeshgupta013

Feb 3, 2019

Sewerage inflicted domestic water supply

It is to bring to notice of all concerned that in Sector-10, Ambala City domestic water supplied is inflicted with pungent foul smell and appears to be due to be that of sewerage. Since the supplied water may lead to serious health issues, the complaint needs to be looked into on priority.

Rajesh Gupta
652, Sector-10, Ambala City
0171-2534300
dated 3rd Feb'2019

Jan 8, 2019

Rectification in water bill

Consumer No.12227954, site code: 131419 Gurgaon-1, in the name of Smt. Meena Kumari, House No.621, Sector 9 A, Gurgaon, bill No.g1c13579, dated 01.11.2018 (Domestic).

The house in question is locked for the last 6 months, but still I got a water bill for Rs.1531 for the period from 01.09.2018 to 31.10.2018 on the basis of average consumption mentioning that the meter is dead, while actually the meter is in working condition.

Please rectify the bill.

(J.L. Bhalla)
e-mail: [email protected]

Jan 8, 2019

Water bill rectification

Consumer No.12227954, Site Code: 131419 - Gurgaon 1 in the name of Smt. Meena Kumari, bill No. and date: glc13579, dated 1.11.2018 (domestic). House No.621, Ground Floor. Sector 9A, Gurgaon.

The house is locked for the last six months, still I got water bill from HUDA Water and Sewerage Department for Rs.1531 mentioning that the meter is dead, while the fact is that the meter is in working condition. No water is being consumed for the last six months.. Hence, please rectify the bill.

(J.L. Bhalla)
9968308939 e-mail: [email protected]

Jan 7, 2019

Water bill for locked house

Consumer No.12227954 - Site Code: 131419 - Gurgaon 1 in the name of Smt. Meena Kumari - House No.621, Ground Floor, Sector 9A, Gurgaon (Domestic)

It is submitted that the above mentioned house is locked for the last six months and no water has been consumed. Still I got a bill for Rs.1531 for the period from 1.9.2018 to 31.10.2018 on the basis of average consumption, stating that the meter is dead, whereas the meter is in working condition but the house is locked.

Kindly rectify and waive off the bill amount. The house is still locked as on date.

Thanking you in anticipation;

(J.L.Bhalla)
Mob. No.9968308939

Jan 7, 2019

House locked for the last six months, still got water bill for Rs.1531

Consumer No.12227954 - Site Code 131419 Gurgaon 1 in the name of Smt. Meena Kumari, 621, Sector 9A, Gurgaon. Bill No.glc13579

The above House is locked for the last six months. No water has been consumed. Still got a bills for Rs.1531. Please rectify..
mrattan

Nov 5, 2018

Water meter not working

To water and sewerage department,

1. Consumer No : 12224915. Site Code : 131419 Gurgaon-I. Address : 356P Sector 56
2. It appears that the water meter has become defective or non-functional
3. You are kindly requested to get it fixed at the earliest

Mayank Rattan
Reena Dixit

Sep 20, 2018

Water meter not working

Dear sir/mam at the time of water bill produced on 02 se p 2018 your representative told that your meter is not working.please change new one at earliest.
175Psector45

Sep 9, 2018

Water meter dead

1. Reference Consumer No. 12223170. Gurgaon-III. Address 175P sector 45.
2. Since last few billing cycles I have been receiving very high water bills.
3. It appears that the water meter has become defective.
4. You are requested to rectify the same, and get meter checked.

Smt.Ajay Dhawan
175Psector45

Sep 9, 2018

Water meter d ad

1. Reference Consumer No. 12223170. Gurgaon-III. Address 175P sector 45.
2. Since last few billing cycles I have been receiving very high water bills.
3. It appears that the water meter has become defective.
4. You are requested to rectify the same, and get meter checked.

Smt.Ajay Dhawan
rajvir_s

Sep 3, 2018

Excess Water Bill

1. Reference Consumer No. 12212627. Gurgaon-III. Address 191, Sector 14.
2. Since last two billing cycles I have been receiving very high water bills. In fact latest bill for cycle 01/7/18 - 31/8/18 is thrice the average for my house.
3. It appears that the water meter has become defective.
4. You are requested to rectify the same, and get meter checked, and also adjust the extra amt paid on basis of average consumption.

Rajvir Singh
Rajan Chaudhry

Aug 8, 2018

Water & Severage Bill

Sir, It is regarding water bill for consumer No. 12202895 in name of Rajan Chaudhry ( inadvertantly mentioned in bill as Rajeev Chaudhry) for house no. 629, sector-5, gurgaon. I personally visited your office on 09.05.18 and met the dealing executive regarding my water bill. The executive was promt enough to redress my grivieance and accordingly i cleared my dues of Rs 686/- online there only , which he too confirmed by seeing in the system. I have now received bill for June- July 18 no. 11856 dated 30.07.18 , which is mentioning arrear of Rs 3111/- in my total bill of Rs. 4207/-. you are requested to kindly rectify my bill and let me know the correct amount to enable me to clear the dues on my email [email protected] thnx and regards
naveenk884

Jul 14, 2018

Related to payment of water bill- Twice

sir i have made payment of my bill on 04 june 2018 by UPI of water bill having consumer no 12206964 (site code:- 131419- Gurgoan_l).
Due to some technical problem payment has been done twice and twice amount deducted from my Bank account....as per bank twice payment done.. i have received one payment confirmation from HUDA but 2nd payment receipt not updated on site yet...please adjust my extra payment on my next month bill and confirm me on 7011219742
So kindly provide the payment status as it is made twice.
Bank statement and HUDA water site screen shot attached herewith

Related to payment of water bill- Twice Related to payment of water bill- Twice

Contact me at 9971477077
awho,sector-49

May 12, 2018

Excess water bill

Please refer water bill No 7zU11430 dt 09 May 2018 for the period from 01 Mar 2018 to 30 Apr 2018 for Rs 73,900/- against this office consumer No 12228586 (photo copy of bill is enclosed for your ready reference). It is intimated that the above current water bill has been received from your office to this office as per meter reading from 10 Dec 2017. Water bill for the period from 01 Nov 2017 to 01 Dec 2017 for Rs 30,450/- and 01 Jan 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 for Rs 30,000/- received from your office as flat rate and this office has already been paid (copy of both bills are enclosed as ready reference). It is inform that water meter of this office has dead from Oct 2017. A copy of letter No 2268 dated 04 Dec 2017 received from your office regarding repair of electronic meter (copy enclosed as ready reference) and water meter started working after cleaning on 10 Dec 2017. However still bill was raised as flat rate and water meter reading were not accounted for.
You are requested to reconcile of this office water bill and issue fresh water bill after deducting amount paid by this office as flat rate for the period of 01 Jan 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 at the earliest please. This office shall be able to make payment only after receiving of correct/fresh water bill from your office.
Project Director, Army welfare Housing organisation, Sector-49, Gurgaon

Excess water bill Excess water bill Excess water bill Excess water bill Excess water bill

kalra1143

May 8, 2018

NAME CHANGE ON WATER BILL

Kindly change the Name in water bill from Smt.Madhki Malik to KRISHAN KUMAR KALRA as per below details.

CONSUMER NO. 12210347

SITE CODE-GURGAON-III 121317
1143P, Sector-15 Part-II, Gurgaon ,HARYANA.122001.