HUL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUL

Manikanta Gudla

Nov 26, 2022

Unknown lady came and asked me to call the number 1800120170170 and taken the OTP

Is this any kind of fraud?
If yes please do let me know what I can do for that
Akash Gupta Delhi

Aug 23, 2022

Unknow lady take OTP

Some old lady come and ask to make 1 call at near tugalkabad railway station and dialed 18001201710170 and then 1 otp has come and they delete that unique code but unfortunately its moved to trash.

After that they moved from there.

Kindly help what is this and exact what is hul distribution code.

Akash Gupta
poojaavalegaonkar

Jun 9, 2022

Fraudulent activities

An unknown lady came to us and asked for dial a tol free number(1800120170170) for Ponds sales survey purpose, I have dialed through my phone and has shared otp. I am afraid if any cyber attack will happen ,please help me and register it as blocked . Also let us know if this is a fraud?
poojaavalegaonkar

Jun 9, 2022

Unknown lady asked me to dial a number and taken otp for survey purpose

An unknown lady came to us and asked for dial a toll free number(1800120170170) for survey of ponds product. I am afraid if this fraud number, immediately I had blocked the number. Kindly let us know if this is a fraud. Kindly help us to block this.
Vrinda12

Jun 5, 2022

Booking

A lady can up to me and asked to call on number 18001211563 and then when i did a otp came to my number and then they note the otp in their phone and left. Is this some kind of fraud.
rramapp

Sep 25, 2021

Fraudulent activities

Sir, Today (25-09-2021) Friday, three girls came to me and asked for an urgent phone call and I gave them my phone to make call. And they called a number (1800120170170) and then a message came to my number as (Thanks for contacting HUL.code 57*83) and they note down that code and went away. Now I think that this may be a fraud. So please help me please solve this problem. Thank you.

Nov 17, 2020

Unknown lady asked me to dial a number and taken otp for survey purpose

An unknown lady came to me and asked for dial a tol free number(1800120170170) for Horlicks survey purpose,I have dialed through my phone and has shared otp.

I am afraid if this fraud number, immediately I had blocked the number.
dkryadav

Dec 30, 2019

OTP took old lady

One lady said to call me on 1800120170170 ,and took OTP from it, in the way in mumbai borivali roadside area.
I am afraid if any cyber attack will happen ,please help me and register it as blocked .this fraud is going on I read. Plenty off cases everybody is afraid now who shared OTP