HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Aakarsh bijoy

Jan 23, 2021

banning selfe with bagarangi

im am very happy to see the channel hangama but i like only not only me but my friends sinchan , doramon pokemon and all so plzz bring back doramon and in hangama and bann or delete hagamaru , selfe with bagarangi ,yum , and all boring caroons and all so plz make the time use full with doramon ifu cant so plzz atlest a movie of it everday pllz asept my request .....
Phoneix

Jan 19, 2021

Timming of Miraculous ladybug

Please change the timming of Miraculous ladybug rather than telecasting it at 10am or late night. I can't express how much I love this show but as now you already know that school have reopened and we don't have another choice to go to school and I don't want to leave that show. But I am miserable.😭😭😭😭 I have already requested for atleast four times about the timings of Miraculous ladybug. Or you can telecast the show in weekends ( Saturday and Sunday ).
Please its a humble request to change the timing from 10am to 5pm. Please don't telecast it at 2pm as that time we are at school. Please I really hope you understand my feelings for the show.😭😭😭😭😭
Pleassseeee!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Yunusx5

Jan 18, 2021

Please Hungama begging to please sir Pokemon Xyz in Hindi dub please begging πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hungama begging you to please air Pokemon Xyz please begging you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Hungama please dub some Animes please hope you understand I said
Pawan Shetty

Jan 4, 2021

Beyblade show timing change

Please telecast Beyblade show at 12.00pm or 3.00pm or on the evening you are telecasting that show 6.00am so that i can't wake up early morning before one year also you telecasted that show on the normal timings not in the early morning or mid night so please telecast it on normal timing. Pokemon show is telecasted on 6.23 am but you changed timings of that show and telecasting it on 8.00 pm so please change the timing of Beyblade show please.
Suzie Stark

Jan 3, 2021

Timmings of Miraculous ladybug ans cat noir

Please change the Timmings of Miraculous: Tales of ladybug and cat noir from telecasting it rather very late night or 10am. Please telecast the show at 2pm or 6pm so that every one can enjoy the show. I hope you understand how much I liked the show. And also changed the running time of the show atleast 2 shows per day. Again I am begging you to please listen to my request. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Suzie Stark

Jan 3, 2021

Timmings of Miraculous ladybug ans cat noir

Please change the Timmings of Miraculous tales of Ladybug and cat noir rather than late night or 10 am. Please make to 1pm or 2 pm so that everyone can enjoy the show and also increase the running time of the show atleast 2 shows per day. I hope you will understand how much I like this show.
Please 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Thank you.........
Robina usa

Dec 21, 2020

Change timing of supa strikas

Change the timing of supa strikas because you air this when we watch beyblade, we can't watch them together,so I kindly request you to the change timing of supa strikas
Sayanta Das472

Dec 17, 2020

Unnecessary editing

You ### tv channel now a days cutting major scenes in cartoon like shinchan and perman you ediots people of japan made these there children also see this and there much educated and literate than us bt there not doing any cutting if you think by seeing cartoon indian children became dirty then u so much foolish bcs indian children are already very much dirty
Robina usa

Dec 15, 2020

Start Lucky man

Please sir start Lucky man which is a very good idea hungama was very famous for this like cartoons plz also start this show plzzzz sir we was kid when we see this shows but we again wants to see old cartoons again so sir please it can be your very big help plzzz sir start Lucky man and other your old shows again and also cartoons that people demand
Winner3p1

Dec 13, 2020

Shin chan

Please show shin chan new episodes
Don't show old episode it is not very interesting and not good quality
Winner3p1

Dec 13, 2020

Shin chan

Please show shin chan new episode
Don't show old episode plz
Arush gupta

Dec 8, 2020

broadcast some QUALITY CONTENT U

There are shows better then selfie with bajrangi,shinchan,perman

IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THESE SHOWS THEN LET ME TELL YOU THE NAME

PLZ PLZ
Amit2002

Dec 8, 2020

INCREASE RUNNING TIME OF PERMAN

Perman is my favourite anime and it is also widely popular in india. I don't why everytime shinchan is broadcasted on hungama. I request you to show perman for atleast 3 hours. Just 30 min is not enough for anime like this. You can reduce timing of shinchan. Please I request you to increase running time of perman.

THANK YOU.
Aryan....7

Dec 6, 2020

India wants anime

Please please please 😒😒 we are obsessed by these indian cartoons , plz telecast the masterpiece animation like death note,naruto ,one punch man . A huge population of india also wants to watch these anime . This can also enhance your businessπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
Aryan....7

Dec 6, 2020

Anime

Please please please 😒, we want to watch anime like death note ,naruto and one punch man . A huge population of india are anime fans so plz telecast these ,this can also enhance your business . πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
SA Shinchan Noahra

Dec 2, 2020

Give Doraemon Movie on hungama!!

Please Give Doraemon Movie regularly on hungama.. Give Doraemon movie everyday!! Please!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Give Shinchan new episodes regularly!!😊
Kushan!

New series of PokΓ©mon !

Kushan!

New series of PokΓ©mon !

I am just requesting to show new series of PokΓ©mon like PokΓ©mon XY / black or white / new series ! I am now deemed out by watching old series again and again ...need something new........
Kumar Subh

Nov 26, 2020

Bad

In English - Pls say slansh
In Hindi. - gali do
Cat noiree

Nov 24, 2020

Change the timing of miraculous ladybug and cat noir

Please dear hungama team change the time of miraculous ladybug and cat noir to day time it's telecasted too late many people are complaining about it but there is no change so please change hope u will take an action about it please it's an request
Sumitpai

Nov 22, 2020

Screen blinking and only voice audible

Please fix the issue of Screen blinking. The screen comes and goes and it takes a long time to the screen come again... Please fix it.

Timing Of Miraculous:Tales Of Ladybug And Chat Noir

Pls its a humble request to change time of Miraculous Ladybug Cartoon from night to morning,evening,afternoon so miraculous fans can watch itπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Timing Of Miraculous:Tales Of Ladybug And Chat Noir

Pls Show Miraculous Ladybug cartoon at day time as Miraculous fans are not able to watch it at night so its a humble request to show the cartoon at day or afternoon or even at evening its fineπŸ™πŸ™

Timing Of Miraculous:Tales Of Ladybug And Chat Noir

Pls Show the Miraculous:Tales Ladybug And Chat Noir at day time so we can see the cartoon.pls Change the timing of this show.
Shashi Behal

Nov 12, 2020

UNNECESSARY EDITING AND NOTHING MAKING SENSE

NOW I AM FINALLY HERE !!
I KNOW ITS IMPORTANT TO CHECK THAT CHILDRENS ARE WATCHING SAFE CONTENT AND THE CONTENT WITHOUT ANY NUDITY AND BAD THINGS BUT YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MAD. JUST DOING UNNECESSARY EDITINGS. WE CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IN SHINCHAN . NOTHING MAKES SENSE !!
SO JUST STOP AIRING SHINCHAN AND OTHER USELESS SHOWS.
SHOW PERMAN AND OTHER SHOWS LIKE BEYBLADE AND DORAEMON AND ALL AS THEY DOESN'T REQUIRES HUGE EDITING .
JUST STOP CUTTING MAJOR SCENES. CUT NUDITY AND BAD SCENES BUT LOVE SCENES BETWEEN PERMAN AND PAKO NEEDS NOT TO BE CUT .
MOST OF THE CHILDREN ( INCLUDING ME , MY FRIENDS AND BROTHERS ) HAD STOPPED WATCHING SHINCHAN . THIS IS THE REASON THAT THESE DAYS MORE PEOPLE ( OR YOU CAN SAY CHILDREN ) ARE QUITTING SHINCHAN AND ARE NOT WATCHING HUNGAMA CHANNEL.
IF THINGS WENT LIKE THIS HUNGAMA CHANNEL WONT GET ANY TRP.

PLUS : IF YOU CANT MAKE GOOD EPISODES OF PERMAN , BEYBLADE AND WILL CUT MOST OF THE BEAUTIFUL AND MESMERIZING SCENES THEN PLEASE GIVE THE PERMAN RIGHTS BACK TO SONIC AS SONIC IS A GREAT CHANNEL AND IT WILL NOT CUT THOSE PERFECT SCENES WHICH YOU GUYS WILL DO.
THERE ARE LIKE DOZENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AGREEING WITH ME AND I AM HERE ON THEIR BEHALF .
If you wont listen then we may take this complain to next level .