HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

stark7

Jul 22, 2019

Bring back detective Conan in india

Detective Conan is the most appropriate and useful for children ,it tunes the mind. atleast try to bring detective Conan once back in India .Take a survey nobody watches vir the robot boy ,inspector chingum ,grami circus show .Still many people are awaiting in India to bring back Conan. detective Conan is the most popular and long running anime in the world .My sincere request please bring back detective Conan in India(Hungama TV). Everyone would be happy.
Md Farhan

Jul 16, 2019

Kochikame

Please do add our old kochikame again please please I am requesting you and do remove but the robot boy cha-cha chowdary and others do add kochikame
Akash 143

Jul 14, 2019

Starting detective conan

Why do you stop showing detective conan. Please once again start the show detective conan
Akash 143

Jul 14, 2019

Bring back detective conan show

I hardly love the show detective conan.. Lots of people want to see the show.. Please please once again start the show. Why u stop showing the show... It is the best show in cartoon ever nowadays all children as well as youngers..

Jul 8, 2019

Change the time of Perman and please in 4:00 pm
Sam00031

Jul 1, 2019

Shit Shows on Hangama Channel

Stop showing totally shit shows i.e. selfie with bajrangi , inspector chingum , vir the robot boy , etc . These are not liked by anyone . Just take a survey from children about what the like to watch . I know u all have worked alot on these shows but but they are not liked . Bring anime to India . It is a hard task to bring anime in India but atleast give it a try . I am sure they will be liked by every one . Shin chan is an anime . Just look at its popularity . Doraemon , dragon ball z ( shown on cartoon network ) . They are too popular specially in my area . Every child watches shin chan , doraemon . If you bring anime shows in India then they will become popular too. Its hard to bring anime because most of them contains inappropriate things and blood which will be restricted by India's censor board but you can bring anime which are of comedy genre (like shin chan) because they contain very less inappropriate things ( only few are like this) . Hungama channel is becoming unpopular day by day due to these shows . Do something or you will be forced to end the channel ( maybe you are facing this ) . Anime is they only way to increase popularity. If you want hungama to keep running then show anime shows.

Jul 1, 2019

Perman

Perman new episode and movies please please
rajragjav

Jun 28, 2019

selfie with bajrangi chacha chowdhary inspector chingum vir the robot Boy

Please don't show these bakwaas ghatiya aur pagalpanti show these are very very ghatiya I'm very dukhi to see these shows please show only shin Chan perman Hero bhakti hi shakti hai and ultraman these are my favorite shows agar tum Yeh bakwaas cartoon show band nahin karoge toh hungama channel koi nahin dekhega aur yeh channel band Karna padega samjhe shaanti se mere aur poori duniya ke favourite show 24 hours mein chala do
Dobet

Jun 27, 2019

Sexist dialogues on Shinchan

In the Tamil dubbed version of shinchan, I witnessed a lot of sexist comments where men say women have to be modest, listen to what everyone says, or that women are always a burden, etc. These dialogues reinforce sexist stereotypes that are harmful for a child's mind. Kindly change those dialogues. Avoid reinforcing sexist stereotypes even in the smallest way.

Jun 27, 2019

Perman

Perman new episode please in hindi

Perman movies in Hindi

Perman new episodes please

Perman

Perman new episode and movie please in Hindi
Wajahat786

Jun 24, 2019

Want to get a show Perman

Please show New episodes of Perman why aren't you showing the new episodes of Perman.
Shinichi

Jun 20, 2019

Start hero again

Pls sir/ma'am start hero bhakti hi Shakti hai again.
It was my favourite show.
I hope you will take my words seriously.
U can show it in day time 3-4pm
Tanujp

Jun 15, 2019

Inspector chingum is shit

why are you see worst indian cartoon like inspector chingum it is a very worst cartoon ever in the history.Please don't show chingum.your trp is decreased when you telecast inspector chingum.
illegal2468

Jun 14, 2019

Please bring YU-Gi-Oh! Back

Instead of showing useless content please telecast animes like dragon ball super, YU-GI-Oh!, Duel masters and naruto. And please bring Kiteretsu and kochikame back.
illegal2468

Jun 14, 2019

I want YU-GI-OH! back

Stop showing useless shows and start telecasting animes like YU-GI-OH!
Neel Shrimali

Jun 10, 2019

Perman hindi movies

perman ki hindi me movies to dubing start karo ane perman na new episode pn telecast karo please perman india me sb dekh te hai perman ko 2 hours hi tv pe dikha te ho tum 5 hours dikha vo new episode saath please my reaquat
Neel Shrimali

Jun 10, 2019

Perman movies hindi

perman ki hindi me movies to dubing start karo ane perman na new episode pn telecast karo please perman india me sb dekh te hai perman ko 2 hours hi tv pe dikha te ho tum 5 hours dikha vo new episode saath please he my reaquat start new episode and movies hindi telecast.
Ranju sinha

Jun 3, 2019

stop selfie with bajrangi

stop selfie with bajrangi . This is very worst show , so please stop this show .
Or replace this show with perman , doraemon or shin chan
Rajput Devraj

May 30, 2019

Pokemon XY

Hello Sir,
Please Upload Pokemon XY I am Watching Hungama With 9 Years So I Only Watch One Show in Hungama It is shinchan But please 🙏 Upload Pokemon XY I Too. And You Thinking Of Trp So You Be Tenson Free Because pokemon is Best and famous in India Too. So Sir PLEASE upload Pokemon Episode in Hindi.
SD Addi

May 29, 2019

Requesting for add a show (Pokemon XY)

Hello sir,
I am watching Hangama for long. And from the past 5 years I always watched only one show that is my favorite Shinchan.
But I have a request to add Hungama's former show Pokemon XY. This is my heart core request to add it again. But if you think that the rate of TRP is not gonna be much on Pokemon XY, so just give a little long good advertisement for Returning of Pokemon XY like as Hungama is showing advertisement on inspector chingam. And if you take action on my case, so specially add the scenes of Ash Vs Alan's fight, it's will make more interesting and also be helpful for increase the TRP.
It's all sir.
I hope you would be kind enough to take action on this case.
No more this time.
Razi 19

May 28, 2019

Please bring naruto and dbz

Sir/Madam,
I kindly request you to bring back one of the most successful anime series NARUTO SHIPPUDEN which is the sequel of the popular series NARUTO.I don't know the reason why you are not telecasting it in India but I urge you to bring it back.
Niharika.90

May 25, 2019

shin chan

We like shin-chan chan plz put another new episode and plz stop selfie with Bajrangi shin chan is vry funny cartoon in japanese then in japanese new episodes i saw in you tube thn put new episodes And moviesin hungama timings like @2 to 6 clock put shin chan thn after 6clock put selfie with Bajrangi