HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Nilesh17

Jul 10, 2018

Retelecast the "Doraemon "show and stop Upon and Join ,Bola Kam... Show

Our child loved and enjoying to watch Doraemon, understanding it well.
But u had stop telecasting of Doraemon show,In Summer. Vacation there is no special cartoon for our child .
Stop Upon and upon,bola kamp... Shows which was very boring and poor quality of anime.
Nilesh17

Jul 10, 2018

ReTelecast of Doreamon and some good quality of cartoon

Firstly stop telecast 'upin and ipin,bola kamp...'
Very boring and poor quality of cartoon.
Please telecast Doraemon , because our child simply understand aand enjoyed that
,they are very upset because of stop telecast of doraemon
Harwinder Singh Tasimbly

Jun 29, 2018

upin and ipin pls stop this programme about Sikh character

upin and ipin please stop this programme about the Sikh character or change this character.
Pratham Kathi

Jun 29, 2018

Complaint

*When i was a kid i used to watch shin Chan all the time but now if i watch it mainly all the comedy is killed. To make the show children friendly it has been done but let me tell you as a kid i could understand everything which didn't affect my life. I understood many adult things which every kid know even if you censor it. Everything you do ruins the show. I request you to please don't ruin our joy of watching the show. Don't censor the jokes and scenes*
Jai mata

Jun 27, 2018

Perman new episode

Respected Sir/Mam Iam big fan of perman. Love to watch your channel with perman but after 25 may you stopped telecasting perman after one month you started telecasting but the timing and time period is wrong. Please telecast perman in original timings that is 3:30 pm to 5:00. Please also telecast perman with new episode
Divyarth

Jun 25, 2018

Perman

Plz don't start perman very boring show sir
Divyarth

Jun 25, 2018

Pokémon movie

Plz sir I am big fan of Pokémon plz start Pokémon movie everyday only one movie in one day I always see hungama channels but they cannot show Pokémon advanced challenge plz sir I will requested to you start movie or episode of Pokémon and don't show always upin and pins perman etc . I will fan of Pokémon I am not only fan all child is fan of pokemon
R.rajkumar#

Jun 23, 2018

Not telecasteing perman new episodes

Pleas again telecast perman episode with some new episodes. pleas I like this show very much and like me everyone is waiting for this show. Pleas create something new then telecast it will increase the viewers.thankyou!
Prince Bhatia

New episodes of shinchan

I am a viewer of your channel and i have a complaint that new episodes or movies are not being telecasted not only me but all shinchan's lover is waiting for shin s new episodes.we are now bore from shinchan but we still watch shinchan whole day because we lovs it even we know what happen after in episode
I request you to please telecast new episodes of shinchan or tell us reason why new episodes are not telecasted
Your daily viewer
Dheeraj ds

Jun 21, 2018

Re talicast the perman on hungama tv

Pleas re talicast the perman cartoon on hungama tv all episods on one by one tx
123guy123

Jun 21, 2018

also there is advertisements about things those arent related to kids
they are not appropriate for kids, i mean some ad
123guy123

tensai bakabon

hi
i liked this cartoon and my mom and dad also likes it very much but you stopped it from long time
i request you to consider this series
Surender Kumar Gurjar

Jun 19, 2018

Hero bhakti hi shakti h

Please restart hero bhakti hi shakti h. You started this few months ago but you stopped it after sometimes. Why are you doing this. And you started at a time when very few can watch if you are telecasting then you should inform a proper timings so that everyone can watch or give us these episodes online.
Hungama has a very good collection of former top rating shows which can give good trp to you. You should start a proper time where you should telecast some old shows.
Thank you! and I think that you work on it.
Jai mata

Not telecasting Perman

Respect Sir/Mam
My name is Ram I am the the big fan of Perman but you stopped telecasting perman. I daily check out when did the you start telecasting perman but you didn't. Sir please retelecast perman for more trp. All perman fans are waiting when did you start telecasting perman.

Ram

doraemon

Please Start Playing doraemon In previous days doraemon is played always on hungama channel please return us doraemon.

doraemon

doraemon getting bore watching doreamon hole day and it's is also repeated so we request u to restart the show and give us chance to relive that old day. please...

hungama tv

doraemon

please stop useless dirtyfellow shinchan and restart doraemon now

doraemon

please stop shinchan and restart doraemon please

ridhamgupta

Jun 14, 2018

Hero bhakti hi shakti hai

Sir, bring back episodes of hero bhakti hi shakti hai, if u can't telecast it on tv atleast make an app of hungama tv and give us webisodes, we can watch them online..
Prince sharma8474

We want doraemon

Aba nasamajh prani . doraemon kyu band kiya ba??
Or tumhara pas koi or toon nahi ha kya ?har samay sinchan dikhata 😤😤 rahata ho .perman doraemon ya cartoon vapas lao. Sharam karo vasa hi viewership ghat rhi
Ha or kitni ghatao ga

Please bring back these awesome shows
Please please please please bring back these shows
Divyansh Bhardwaj

Jun 12, 2018

Bring back old school stuff

Please bring back old shows like-

Please please please please bring back these shows
Harsh Kumar Khokhar

Jun 11, 2018

Perman

You have stopped telecast of perman. Please telecast it again. A hardly request from me. It is a good and spiritual show that keeps us away from all tension around us.
Unique Nikhil

Jun 11, 2018

start showing hero bhakti hi shakti hai

Sir please broadcast this show "HERO - BHAKTI HI SHAKTI HAI" again. This is the best show ever