HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Arghya Nag Chowdhury

May 31, 2018

Give back PERMAN

Your channel stopped telecasting of Perman. Why you are doing this, is unclear to me. Perman fans requesting you to increase perman time and brodcast perman movies, but you stopped Perman telecasting. What the hell with you? At least give Perman Episodes. Stop boboiboy, ipin and upin, Dalton and other shitty shows.

Being a perman fan and with other fans, we want....

GIVE BACK PERMAN......GIVE BACK PERMAN.....GIVE BACK PERMAN.

TechnoBoy NKS

May 31, 2018

Why You Stop Perman??

Why You Stop Perman And You Telecast Shin Chan All Day Please Sir Telecast Old Cartoons Like Perman,Oswold,Nooddy etc.
Ayush Mittal

May 30, 2018

Perman do bhai

You wanna not give Perman at its correct time. Your timing always differs and I really hate it.Please don't mind but instead of showing boring cartoons like boiboboy for many hours, Please show great episodes of Perman reguarly for atlease 3 hours. I and other Perman fans will be very greateful to you. Please look over my complain and please do it.
New shows like- Boiboboy, upin and ipin and The dalton are much boring shows ever!! Stop showing them and bring new episodes of Perman. Your channel is the only one to show Perman and if you will also not show then where the perman fan Goes?? Please understand the matter carefully and show perman new episodes and its movies everyday for atleast 3 hours. If you failed to do so then you just forgot us to watch your channel again!

May 30, 2018

Please telecast Perman

Please telecast Perman episode again I have seen one week hungama Tv schedules and you have stop perman now you are going to telecast Daltons the worst cartoon ever. We didn't like baliboy upin and ipin And Daltons. I don't know why the hell you stop perman everyone complaints here and you didn't doo anything. We like Doremon and Perman. Please bring them back.

May 29, 2018

Shin Chan and Perman

Please stop telecasting shin chan whole day. And why the hell you stop telecasting perman. I can't understand what are you doing. You stop perman and now you are telecasting whole day shin chan. I you do this then your channel TRP will fall down. Because many people are not watching hungama because you didn't show perman episode..
Please bring back Perman
Arka Nag Chowdhury

May 29, 2018

Why you stopped perman?

Hey! Why you stopped perman since last week? What is your problem? Many Perman fans are waiting for perman new episode. But what you do? You stopped perman!😢😢😭😭
We want perman, we want perman, We want perman...........😧😧😧😧😲😲😲😞😞
shaurya66555

new cartoons

Are yaar bahoot good kiya boboboiy ki movie de khakar aur yaar aab dragon ball super hindi dubbed,yo kai watch,richi rich,or koch porana cartoons lagao cn and pogo se koi umed nahi hai pls anime la aoo or perman ki movie bhi di khao. thanks
AnimeLover

Rerun old shows quickly

Stop showing perman if you cant show new episodes. rerun Yu gi oh, detective conan, kochikame. as soon as possible
AnimeLover

Rerun old shows

Arka Nag Chowdhury

Please telecast Perman movies and bring back Perman new episodes

I can't understand why you are not bring Perman movies to us. Everyday many people complaints on your channel to dubb Perman movies and what are you bring to us "Boboyboy movie"!!!😰😰😰😰
You stopped doreamon also since January and now you decreasing Perman telecasting time, that's why? What is wrong with Perman?
I think you should see the popularity between Indian cartoon and Japanese cartoon. People like to watch Japanese cartoon like Doraemon shinchan Perman. And now what are you doing? You stopped that shows which is the reason for your channel popularity.

And please dubb Perman movies. Stop your boaring shows like boboyboy, ipin upin, vir the robot boy ,etc. We want Perman movies not your bekar bhadda shows and it's movies

Perman

I'm very disappointed that you decrease the timing of perman. And I have checked the one week sheducles of hungama Tv and I came to know that the perman will come only three days. Please don't do this many people request you to telecast new episode and movies of Perman and you suddenly stop showing Perman. Please don't do this and increase the timing of perman show. Please don't ignore my complaint.

Perman

I'm very disappointed that you are not airing perman episode. I have seen the one week schedules of hunagam tv and I came to know that the perman will come only 3 days only for a small period of time. Many people are requesting too telecast new episode and movies of Perman. It's not good at all please don't do this and telecast Perman episode and increase the timing of episodes too.its a humble request to you.

YogeshKhatavkar56

May 27, 2018

Tv programme start related

Plzz start the programme hero bhakti hi shakti hai hindi
You will stopped this show

May 24, 2018

Doraemon

I am disappointed with the hungama tv channel authority. How many complaints do you get every day but do not make any arrangements. Yes, okay, I talked to Doraemon. we have fun with you? Completed the hungama tv channel closed.
We complain about spending time on your invaluable time but you do not have any kind of arrangements. The horror of the hungama tv channel is completely closed. I do not understand what this means by complaining to everyone. This means Doraemon is a famous cartoon.
From this we can understand how awesome Doreman is. Please listen to request. Start again. Do not look good all day long shin chan & perman. I was happy to see Doraemon as well.
Nidhi Shelar

May 23, 2018

Bring them back

Shows currently aired on channel currently (other than perman and shinchan)are lame. Replace them with old anime: kiteretsu, kochikame, ninjaboy rantaro, ojarumaru. I have been watching shinchan since I was 5 and now in 16(pretty old viewer) the new viewers need to know what real humor is !!
And also let the dialogues be the same as original in shinchan. please bring the original shinchan before 2008.
( I'm writing this complaint for the second time because while summiting it something went wrong) I hope u understand my efforts telling u that selfie with bajrangi, grami's circus show, chacha bhatija, boboiboy, veer the robot boy and ipin upin are very lame at first sight if compared to anime mentioned above. please let me live my childhood memories.
ns2002

May 23, 2018

Bring them back

This channel was more interesting before the shows like selfie with bajrangi, vir the robot boy, grami's circus show, ipin upin(not aired though),chaha bhatija and boboiboy. I have been viewer of your channel since 2007. Please bring back the old anime!!
Bring back following shows:
*Kiteretsu
*Kochikame
*Doraemon
*Ojarumaru
*Ninja boy rantaro
Please bring back the old humgama, new viewers need to know how awesome and hilarious were these shows. These are the shows with real humour unlike the newly aired. Honestly I guess only 2 shows are hit on this channel perman and shinchan.

Thanks for your patience for reading this note.
Utso sen

May 21, 2018

PERMAN

Sir ma hath 🙏 jorta hu please perman ka new episode LA kar ayo .please please please jaldi. WE WANT PERMAN . ONLY PERMAN .😭😭😭 PERMAN LA kar ago.

Doraemon is restart again

Actually, there is no Disney Channel in our Bangladesh Disk Cable. There is no problem in the hungama tv channel in our country. I do not know what has happened to the hungama tv Doraemon stopped for the last seven to eight months. That's why we can not see Doraemon. Now Doraemon episode will start again. plz hungama tv channel restart again doraemon old & new episode

Doraemon is restart again

Actually, there is no Disney Channel in our Bangladesh Disk Cable. There is no problem in the hungama tv channel in our country. I do not know what has happened to the hungama tv Doraemon stopped for the last seven to eight months. That's why we can not see Doraemon. Now Doraemon episode will start again. plz hungama tv channel restart again doraemon old & all new episode .
Mahfuz Chowdhury Prince

Doraemon

The Times of India was fak news because the story of Doraemon's story on Saturday was hungama scheduler. They changed time. The last five months have passed but the doraemon episode is not given. That's why I'm angry
Reyan Pawar

May 17, 2018

Telecast of Chibi Maruko Chan

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
Please telecast Chibi Maruko Chan. It's a very interesting and fun anime cartoon.
Shah dhruvil

Anime

Plz reapected pwner indian want japanese anime plz dubb it in hindi like your name , erased etc its increse your chenal rating plz do it
Shah dhruvil

Anime

Dear owner we need japanese series anime hindi dubb because we feel boring with same episodes plz make hindi dubb anime if anime was adult so cutted it in hindi dubbing dubb like similier first i recomend you yo dub your name movie its very helpful for you so that your chenal increase rating high after start erased series and similier like this in our india many people want anime but our chenal cant dub it if chenal have rights,of that but they dont dub or telecast it

So respected owner do something for us

Vaibhav Chintamani patil

May 11, 2018

For telecast of perman movies

Sir, I'm requesting you to telecast all the movies of perman and his new episodes. Me and other fans of Perman want to see his movies. I'm very big fan of perman.
Vaibhav Chintamani patil

Telecast perman movies

Sir, i'm honestly requesting you to telecast all the movies of perman. Because some of the episodes and movies are still unknown for me and other fans of perman