HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Permen

Permen episodes

I want to see permen new episode plz hungama tv dubb the last episode and permen movies i want to see permen new episodes plz make it fast and dont cut scenes plz plz this is my humble request to you plz dont cut any scene we can understand these things ok we are not so small that we cannot see it ok so plz dont cut any scene and upload all the episodes and movies of permen
Anime games

Perman

Sir please start showing new episodes in television .around 500 episodes of perman in Japanese please dub episodes of perman in hindi.

I have a request all episodes of perman dubbed in hindi .Thanks
AbhI.k

Perman new episode
Preeti Mukherjee

Mar 3, 2018

Kiteretsu

Please telecast Kiteretsu!!! It was a very popular show and my favourite show. There are only two good shows left on your channel shin chan and perman so pleasee bring kiteretsu and in old voices.
Aditya1001

Feb 25, 2018

Too much of advertisements and breaks

There are many advertisements during the TV shows. The duration is approximately 15 mins for advertisements. That to this channel is also showing repetitive advertisements.
May I kindly ask you to reduce the duration for advertisement.

Thanks in advance.

Feb 25, 2018

Perman Movie Hindi dub

Why are you not dubbing Perman movies in Hindi? You have the time to dub stupid cartoons like v4virat,chacha bhatija etc.. At least dub these 2 Perman movies (Perman vs Octopus) and (Perman vs Robotic Panda) please please please

We are huge Perman fans and only you can fulfill our request :(

Please dub these 2 movies in Hindi please please please :(

Feb 23, 2018

Hero bhakti hi shakti hai

Please listen to our request. We all want this show back.
If you don't get the proper views then launch any promos of the show. You are giving promos of the cartoons so much and you are also showing old episodes of shinchan.
So, atlast plz...............
Start airing again from where you stop airing from the episodes of sadashiv the invisible child.
Hiresh

Hero bhakti hi Shakti hain

Dear hungama TV please start hero bhakti hi Shakti hain in hungama TV I love this show and please the timings is Monday to Friday 5pm to 6:30. This the right time . And one more listen this year show all episodes don't cut any episode show the cutted episode like after AC DC and before Avi in hospital when Avi turns into samrat first time and virat snatching hero ring . okkkk I am begging you to upload all episodes please thank you
Hiresh

Hero bhakti hi Shakti hain

Dear hungama channel I request and I am begging to you please please start hero bhakti hi Shakti hai from Monday to Friday 5 ppm to6:30 and this year please show all episode like episode after AC DC and before Avi in hospital. And start from invisibal boy episoe 37 because all episodes from 1 to 37 are on TV please I request and beg to you . Sir plz plz
SapKing

HERO BHAKTI HI SHAKTI HAI

Respected Sir/Madam
My name is Saptarshi Das from Kolkata. I have a question why did this channel stop airing Hero Bhakti Hi Shakti Hai ???? If you all really bother about viewers then go and search youtube you will find lots of guys like me is mad for this show. You people only care for money.
If u think my points are valid you can please restart the program...i am requesting it from all hero fans.
Saptarshi Das

Feb 18, 2018

Hero bhakti hi shakti hai

Why you stop airing the serial in the mid.this is unfair. Please start again from where you stop.plez................. Don't be greedy.
Hridoy Khan

Feb 17, 2018

Perman and shinchan

Please,I'm requesting this channel is that"make perman all episode and perman all movie in hindi dubbe...
And,peresent perman all new episode and movies on hungama channel..please
Also,shinchan.i love this 2 episode very much :1st_perman and 2nd_shinchan.

Hridoy Khan

Feb 17, 2018

Perman and shichan

Please,I'm requesting to this channel is that"make perman all episode and perman all movies in hindi dubbe.please....
And peresent perman all new episode on hungama channel.
Also,shinchan..
I love this 2 episode:1st-shinchan and 2nd-perman.
Preeti Mukherjee

Feb 16, 2018

Voice of shin chan and mitsi

Please change the current voice artist of both shin chan and mitsi. I love watching shinchan and the current voices of shin chan and mitsi not at all matches the fun characters of shin chan and mitsi..please it is a humble request. Pleaseeee bring the old voices back!!!!!

Feb 14, 2018

Perman Hindi dub movies

Hungama Channel, Please dub Perman Movies in Hindi. Perman's popularity is increasing day by day.atlease now please dub it's movies ,it's a huge huge huge request please
Anjali kularia

Feb 10, 2018

No more good cartoons telecasted

Shinchan and doraemon where the best cartoons which were telecasted. But nowadays the cartoons which you telecast are not good and there language is worst.
I hope you show some concern.
Anjali kularia

Feb 10, 2018

No more good cartoons telecasted

Shinchan and doraemon where good cartoons which were telecasted to the hungama channel. But nowadays the cartoons which are telecasted are worst. There language is also not good.
Smasher20022

Feb 8, 2018

Perman

Hungama please dub all prrman episodes and the movies which exist...There are many perman fans in india who are still hoping this.

I know that u guyz can ask shin ei animation to make more perman..i beg u to do so..
Akshat khare

Feb 2, 2018

Perman

Sir I request you to telecast new episodes of perman on your channel hungama.In Japan there are almost 500+episodes of perman but in India I hardly saw 300 episodes of them.I also request to telecast perman movies.
I also request to telecast perman from Monday to Saturday. So I request you to fulfill my humble request.
Naimuddin Sarkar

Jan 30, 2018

New episode

Please Hungnam channel we want to watch new episode of perman there was 526 episode of perman please give all episode english, Hindi,Japanese any language we want to watch perman please hungama channel
Shikha Jain

Jan 27, 2018

Pokemon

So everyday Pokemon episodes and please restart Pokemon in Hindi advanced challenge season 7
cHRz

Jan 26, 2018

Airing of Pokemon

PLEASE PLEASE I BEG U. PLEASE RESTART THE AIRING OF POKEMON FROM THE SEASON 6 AS WE ALL WANT TO SEE THE POKEMON. IT WAS LAST AIRED IN 2015.WE HAVE SEEN THE POKEMON TILL SEASON 6. SO PLEASE AIR POKEMON FROM SEASON 6 - POKEMON ADVANCED. ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST FROM POKEMON FANS.

Jan 24, 2018

Perman movies

Please dub Perman movies.. In 2015 'Shaun-The Sheep' movies was released and Nick quickly dubbed it in Hindi even though they are not showing it on their channel.. Can you do the same please so at least we will be able to download it from internet? Please dub it we all Perman fans are waiting from so long :(
Anju38

Jan 22, 2018

Start showing doreamon

You stop the doreamon cartoon..This not right..Plz,broadcast the doremon at lest 3 time.please.please.