HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Yash1s2$

Jan 9, 2016

return of some old cartoons like kochikame

Kindly plzz get kochikame back on your channel we love it and want it back
Anubhav Kumar

Jan 9, 2016

Old Toons Best Toons

I am here to just bring onething in your notice @hungamatv. We all love Pokemon, Beyblade, Shinchan, Doraemon and we want you to continue airing their new episodes, but one thing that stop airing shows like robocar poli, VIR the robo boy instead of them you should air Kiteretsu episodes because your old dubbing for kiteretsu was best and Kochikame, Robotan, Temsai bakabon, Ojarumaru Please air them. This is a request to you.
Dhruv Mahajan

Jan 8, 2016

pokemon ???????????

pls , start airing new episodes of pokemon xy and advanced pls. also pls change the timmings of pokemon.
FERUS

Jan 7, 2016

Doraemon

STOP TELECASTING DORAEMON EPISODES AND MOVIES AGAIN AND AGAIN. HOW MANY TIMES DO U EXPECT US TO WATCH THE SAME THINGS AGAIN AND AGAIN. FOR GOD SAKES BRING BACK SOME OLD SHOWS LIKE KITERETSU KOCHIKAME DETECTIVE CONAN. STOP DISGUSTING SHOWS LIKE ROBOCAR, VIR THE ROBOT BOY,HUNGAMENTAL OTHERWISE THOSE DAYS ARE NOT FAR WHEN PEOPLE WILL SHIFT TO TOONAMI.
satoshi kasumi takeshi

Jan 4, 2016

Pokemon

We have seen that you are repeating the episodes of pokemon at 3 in afternoon. At least you can repeat in the evening. For whom do you show pokemon in afternoon? For tiny tods? Whenever we open your channel.. We only see doraemon doraemon doraemon... And shinchan.
We request you.pleeeaaasssseee..if you want to show pokemon only for half an hour per day then please telecast it in evening at 6-7 p.m.
Pleeaasseeeeeeee
swetarouth

Jan 1, 2016

shinchan

why dont u telecast shinchan??? when ever i used to go to the channel it only shows pokemon motu patlu.....pls telecast shin chan its the best show of ur channel
masss simba

Dec 29, 2015

beyblade

I am requesting u to telecast BEY BLADE as usual time at 11.am or 1.23 pm . myself and my friends are fond of BEY BLADE . so plz accept my request.
Sonalddddd

Dec 28, 2015

Doraemon

WE WANT TO WATCH EPISODES OF SHINCHAN AND KOCHIKAME MORE....PLEASE STOP PLAYING DORAEMON ALL DAY LONG AND START EPISODES OF SHINCHAN AND KOCHIKAME.....#SHINCHAN #SHINCHAN PLEASE....HUMBLE REQUEST......!!!!!

Dec 21, 2015

pokemon xy

hungama channel plz showfull season of pokemon xy from 1 episode to till where u are aired plz plz hungama channel u are the best channel as u know plz accept m request hungama channel show full season
Antara Chowdhury

Dec 21, 2015

Pokemon Timings

Please... air pokemon at 4pm and 6pm. Please, don't you see, the viewership of your channel is gradually decreasing because you show doraemon all the time. Please show more episodes of pokemon, and start airing on 1pm, 4pm and 6pm. Children like me who go to school can't watch it at 3pm. Please show it at the above timings.
Hamza Qasem

Dec 20, 2015

Change the Pokemon timings and stop doraemon

Please new episodes of Pokemon Advanced at 1 pm ,4 pm,6 pm as the school students are unable to watch at 1 pm,3 pm ,so I request you to show at the timings which I and others requested ,we will be grateful and also please show less episodes of Doraemon and more episodes of Pokemon.Please also show new episodes of Pokemon XY every saturday provide with a theme song and a theme song for the Advanced Generation Series .I request you to fulfill our wants.Thank You.

The people agreeing with me plz comment on :http://www.hungamatv.com/feedback.html
Pranshu Sethi

Dec 14, 2015

Doraemon

Sir/Madam,this is my humble request to you to please stop doraemon movies and stop telecasting it all the time and please start the show kochikame instead. Again i say this is my humble request. I hope you will listen to my request. Thank you
Maniyarasu

Dec 14, 2015

Dear Hungama Channel Members
We Thank U For Ur Kind Efforts Of Airing Pokemon On Ur Channel. We All Are Great Pokefans, But It's Our Humble Request To U Plz Change The Pokemon Timings And Air It Between 4-7 Pm Either Show A Repeat Telecast On the Same Day. We All Have Ours School And High School Timings And Bcoz Of That We Always Miss Our One and Only One Favourite Show "Pokemon". Hope You'll Show Some Responsibility Against Your Channel And The Audience And Take My Request Under Consideration.
Anirudha Tiwari

Dec 13, 2015

Beyblade v force

Please start beyblade v force as soon as possible.
paras kemani

Dec 13, 2015

pokemon

i am with charizard. we are going to give seismic toss to hungamma

Dec 12, 2015

pokemon xy

hey any one tell me the timing of pokemon xy repeating time and day
shoaib sameer

Dec 10, 2015

pokemon

hey hungama tv why are you not airing pokemon new episodes and pokemon season 18 as well, its my humble request. plz start pokemon new episodes as soon as possible.
silverbullet

Dec 9, 2015

telecast detective Conan

Plz telecast detective Conan on Hungama with original dialogs in Hindi plz plz plz
Arnab Bhattacharya

Dec 6, 2015

please release all the old episodes of kochikame

Please why don't you guys start showing Kochikame, Tensai Bakabon and Detective Conan again? We can understand you guys have to look after your business first.. .frankly speaking.

If that's all why don't you let the old episodes of kochikame to get on the air again? That ghost chimney episode? That episode with the mention of childhood girlfriend and the rope way trolley with their names curved in it which later goes underwater? And that childhood friend taking interests in movies?

Please let those episodes come on air again.. .a humble request of the fans

Dec 6, 2015

pokemon

hey hungama channal what the hell is this why are u not changing the timing of pokemon and why are u not showing pokemon's new episode hungama we are giving u last warning othre wise we will complaint in IBF/BCCC and if u don't want to decearse your fans so start airing pokemon new episodes
charizard

Dec 5, 2015

Warning to improvise this channel

What the hell is wrong with hungama? Who the hell could watch Pokémon at 1pm? All students are free only after 4pm. This channel is saturated with doraemon stuff. We expect better programmes, we can't see the same shows every time. I have heard that Toonami channel is broadcasting dragon ball z. So if hungama dosent take action it will be left with no viewers. All of us will switch to toonami or we will see Pokémon through youtube. So I am giving my final warning to hungama channel or we all will complain to IBF/BCCC board to permanently remove this channel from India. Hungama should take the following actions:

STOP BROADCASTING DORAEMON EVERY TIME.

REMOVE STUPID SHOWS LIKE HUNGAMENTAL, ROBO CAR, CHORR POLICE, VIR THE ROBOT BOY.etc.,.

STOP DORAEMON MOVIES ALSO WHICH IS COMING EVERY TIME.

NEVER EVER THINK OF PUTTING CHOTA BHEEM MOVIES AS POGO WAS ONE A GOOD CHANNEL, NOW IT'S A PIECE OF CRAP LIKE HUNGAMA.

START AIRING BACK OLD SHOWS (NOT DORAEMON FOR FOD SAKE!).

THIS CHANNEL CAN AIR BEST SHOWS FROM ANIMAX CHANNEL MAKING ITS HINDI DUB.

PLEASE RESPOND TO PEOPLES OPINION ABOUT POKEMON SHOW.

PUT POKÉMON AT 4PM ONLY INSTEAD OF 1PM.

If these actions aren't taken then we will go to IBF/ to complain.
krp.shah

Dec 4, 2015

Doraemon Cartoon Series

Stop this cartoon series of Doraemon. It is showing a very weak, distracted and dumb boy named Nobita. Children gets addicted to it. However what it teaches children, not to study? Cheat your mother? HATE this cartoon!
Could you please respond to my msg?

Dec 3, 2015

Timmings

Please change timings of pokemon from 1:00tp 3:00 please I am a student and I can't watch pokemon I love it and please of hoeen league
satoshi kasumi takeshi

Dec 1, 2015

Pokemon

Listen..
We don't say to stop doraemon... Its a good show... But its really annoying that you are always airing doraemon all the time.....we are really very big fans of pokemon and due to ur timings we are not able to watch our favourite show... Plzzzz change the timings of pokemon to 6-7 p.m. Or 10-10:30 a.m....its our humble request. You may check your complaintboard from starting.. Everyone wants pokemon.. Plzzzz Plzzz
Plzzz
ishaqash

Nov 30, 2015

don't lesten them

Plz do not stop showing doremon ok plz it's humble request and one more. stop showing that hd doremon plz it's irretateing but old doremon is the best.
And start kochikame