HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Sep 2, 2015

Pokemon chronicles

Plzz show pokemon chronicles...specially episodes like the training daze and we re no angles..they r great team rocket EPs..so plzz..
Ajay 007

Pokemon

Pls show pokemon after 7 pm as we are students and our school gets over at 3 so request you to start it after 7 so all pokfans can see them and pls show new episodes of pokemon on Saturday and Sunday also
satoshi kasumi takeshi

Pokemon timings

First of all thank you so much for starting pokemon episodes.. But..we go to school and due to our school timings we are not able to watch even a single episode..almost all the students of are school are pokefans...u show doraemon the whole day....we request u to plz repeat the new episode of pokemon master quest and advanced at 7:00 p.m. And 10:00a.m... Plz consider this request...no need of showing doraemon every time...plz plz plz plz we request you plzzzzzz plz plz...
suicune

pokemon

hey hungama thank u for starting remaining episodes of pokemon I request you plz after these episodes plz start pokemon advanced plzz plzz

Aug 31, 2015

yipeee!!!!

Thank u hungama for starting pokemon again!Today is my birthday...the best birthday gift ever!...Hope u start pokemon advanced and diamond and pearl also...Thank u again!
rohit449

Aug 31, 2015

pokemon master quest

FINALLY THANKYOU !!!!!!!
hungama tv for starting the remaining episodes of pokemon master quest..hope this journey goes on!!!
Sweta Cyrus

Aug 30, 2015

ShinChan

Why have you stopped ShinChan? ?!!
Its so interesting and fun everybody loves it...Please take care of everybody's interest. You can show it from the beginning it will be fun.Please look at it.
Thankyou

Aug 26, 2015

Pokemon

Plzz..show pokemon new EPs...not those crap movies or nonsence xy...I am a great team rocket fan n my sister too...we miss them..I m sure there r many other ten rocket fans too...so I request u again...

Aug 25, 2015

pokemon new episodes

It is a request for the 150 th time to show new episodes of Pokemon,you know your TRP is decreasing a lot ,from which it was in may 2015.Please do not show old episodes of Pokemon and Please do show new episodes of Pokemon.Thank You.

Aug 22, 2015

start airing beyblade v force

please start airing beyblade v force and pokemon advance with 12 episodes of remaining pokemon master quest episodes plz take this into consideration
Mayank_pokefan

Aug 22, 2015

Pokemon return

plz start airing Pokemon advance. We are eagerly waiting for it. Plz plz make consideration towards this.
karn mandal

Aug 20, 2015

episode

digimon seasoan 1,2 and pokemon seasoan 5 to 16 please show this season epesiode
diablo999

Aug 17, 2015

pokemon x & y episodes

Recently you guys started x & y but where did it all go????
When are you showing this season pokemon ??? Plz m a pokemon fan... Iove watching these cute beasts... So please its a request from me ...please start pokemon x & y episodes.... Also show all the episodes every day..don't repeat one episode more than 2 times....on behalf of poke fans :)

Hope you guys don't upset us :)

Aug 17, 2015

pokemon and beyblade shows

plz start airing new pokemon master quest episodes along with beyblade v force.

come back detective conan

detective conan is an great anime please bring it back in hindi with its orignal voice plezz plezz
and with all seasons even song in hindi everything orignal in HINDI.PLESE BRING IT BACK
#CONAN COME BACK!!!!!!!!

air detective conan again

bring back conan right now

air detective conan again

please notice when you air it please make the original dubbing with all episodes please bring it back it comes in all the countries except ours please bring it back

Aug 11, 2015

please air pokemon master quest

Please you have shown that you were to show new episodes of Pokemon Master Quest 100 % confirmed but I don't seem that 's true.how much will disturb the Poke Fans.Everyone is asking to show new episodes of Pokemon ,but you aren't .Please show them.We will be very grateful to you.
Dhruv Mahajan

Aug 8, 2015

timings of pokemon xy

firstly, thank u for starting pokemon xy again . but i want to know the telecast timings of it and another request is please air pokemon master quest new episodes rather than last season episodes

Aug 8, 2015

pokemon x y and beyblade

please start airing new pokemon maser quest and beyblade v force episodes and we are very much happy that you are airing pokemon x and y and going to air pokemon movie 2. we will be even more happier if you please air pokemon master quest new episodes along with beyblade v force episodes.
thanking you
yours truly
abhishek samuel edwin

Aug 7, 2015

show pokemon

Please many days have gone since you did not show new episodes of Pokemon,Please it is a request on behalf of all PokeFans .We all want Pokemon.
White Tyson's Gang

Aug 6, 2015

Please start complaints

I Hope you will start New episodes of pokemon master quest and Start Beyblade V-FORCE as soon as possible,Please.
Pokemon fan

Aug 5, 2015

I want beyblade and pokemon to be telecasted

Heyy!!! what's wrong with you hungama channel ? Why are not you showing beyblade and pokemon on television? I want to watch these two shows. I want your to send your answer on my email id- [email protected]
I am very disappointed from you.

Aug 4, 2015

pokemon

Hungama tv...see i love ur channel but i want to watch pokemon...at least tell the the reason for nt showing it n i will nt complainn again..its my kind request on behalf of all pokemon fans!
Chaynika

Aug 4, 2015

Request For Master Quest

Thanks Hungama TV for airing Pokemon season 17. Please air Master Quest new episodes. Waiting for them.
Chaynika