HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Aug 3, 2015

start pokemon master quest(new episodes)

Please I am very Thankful for you to start Pokemon X & Y.Please do show new episodes of Master Quest then Chronicles.

beyblade v force

please start beyblade v force as soon as possible along with that start airing pokemon master quest new
episodes

beyblade v force

please start beyblade v force as soon as possible along with that start airing pokemon master quest episodes
suicune

Aug 2, 2015

pokemon

I love pokemon and i want to see chronicles so plz start these show and I love your channal so accept my request
Charizard Trainer Kamran

Pokemon xy

Thanx for airing new episodes of pokemon xy today..... Hope u air new episodes of master quest and beyblade v force from monday.....
Stær Fírê

Pokemon and beyblade

Hey U start airing new episodes of pokemon and beyblade...
stop showing doremon all the time...everythng should hav its limitations nd I'm sick of watching it all the day.....ever kid channel is the same......looks like there are no kids channel anymore......why did I guyz stop pokemon in the middle.....
start beyblde G revolution as soon as possible...and fix kai hiwatari's language U jerks....he is a cool,calm,intellegent charecter that tapori lang does not suits him....just fix his lang and air in english dub...the english and voice actors in english dub are good......with that tapori lang of kai it is an embarssment to watch it with my parents...kids will hav a bad influence they start using this kind of lang in real lyf too....so plz fix the lang prblm.....

hope U will take actions......and I hope U guyz will not ignore ur requests as cartoon network does....
Charizard Trainer Kamran

Bring back Pokemon & Beyblade

What is wrong with you hungama tv? If u cant telecast pokemon and beyblade, then plzz inform us on ur wiki page.....
saurabh v

Jul 31, 2015

beyblade v force

Kind request for all members of hungama TV plzzzz started beyblade v force every one how like beyblade not waiting for this show plzz reply which day you can started beyblade v force

Jul 30, 2015

show pokemon episodes

How many times more do I need to say to show new episodes of Pokemon Master Quest .Please don't ignore our request.If you listen to us we will love your channel.This is what I expect.

Jul 29, 2015

#WE WANT POKEMON BACK

hello sir/ma'am,
its a kind request to all of the team members of Hungama tv to air pokemon as soon as possible.
we all pokemon fans are waiting for it. at least let us know the reson behind not airing it.
Pls Pls help us.
karn mandal

Jul 29, 2015

new epsiode

i want new ep of pokemon seansoan 5 and all seasoan
digimon seasoan 1 and 2 also

Jul 26, 2015

we want Pokemon

Come on its been its been over a month and you all are not airing Pokemon episodes.We students don't get time time to see any show ,but i used to watch Pokemon but the whole day you show Doraemon.No one is interested in watching those same and silly episodes.You Must have seen in a past few days your channel's TRP has become very low.Please don't fool with all the Pokefans. We Pokefans want to see new episodes of Pokemon.If you don't show Pokemon we won't watch your channel any more.The TRP of your channel will decrease like hell.
social worker pokemon fan

Jul 25, 2015

any one alive there hear us..

Ony one is alive to hear us or all are dead .
We want pokemon you fools .
saurabh kumar v

beyblade

Plzz start beyblade v force
Kai Hiwatari

start beyblade v force

Start beyblade v force as soon as possible.
Kai Hiwatari

no one listens herw

No one listens here our complaints. Why you have created this website.

Please air Pokemon ;_;

I am student and hence i don't get enough time to watch any television shows. I used to watch only one show that was Pokemon as i am a pokemon fan. Watching Pokemon was a fun time for me and a time for relaxation too but the channel stopped airing it from almost a month. i have made several requests and complaints regarding the broadcasting of Pokemon on Hungama TV. if the channel will not air pokemon with in 20 days or they don't tell the reason behind not airing it, we all will stop watching hungama tv and we mean it. its ur choise wether you want to air it or not. you all must have noticed the downfall of the TRP of the channel in past few days. its our request to air it as soon as possible. i and my Pokemon friends can't stay without watching Pokemon at least update anything on Wikipedia.

Jul 24, 2015

no new episodes

sir/madam,
please air pokemon new episodes along with beyblade v force and pokemon x and y episodes.
you may be having some troubles to air them quickly as they helped you to get good trp ratings but we even the fans of pokemon and beyblade are not happy because we don not have any new episodes until now. we have trust in you that you will air new pokemon episodes this 27 july of all the series beyblade , pokemon master quest,pokemo advanced and pokemon
xy.
please.
thanking you
yours truly
abhishek edwin

Jul 22, 2015

show pokemon master quest and chronicles

It is a request to you to show new episodes of Pokemon Master Quest and then show Pokemon Chronicles episodes .I will be grateful to you if you start showing these and I promise your channel's TRP will surely increase.
sankalpcool

Jul 22, 2015

plzz show pokemon chronicles

i love pokemon and want to see pokemon chronicles coz ma fan of team rocket.saw chronicles on CN wanna see it again..also show new eps plzz!!

Jul 21, 2015

request to show new episodes of pokemon

Please show new episodes of Pokemon .I don't understand why aren't u showing showing new episodes of Pokemon everyone is asking you to show Pokemon episodes so please grant our request and start showing new episodes of Pokemon master Quest and Pokemon XY. Please show the schedule on the Hungama Channel Wikipedia page.
n the Wikipedia page correct

Jul 21, 2015

RE: Request for Master Quest

i am tired of posting complaints but the channel is still not responding. please help us and start airing pokemon new episodes again. at leat air pokemon xy!!! pls pls pls air pokemon as soon as possibe
Arnav Dobriyal

Jul 20, 2015

Starting showing new episodes of pokemon N beyblade and start Dragon ball z tooo

Its my humble request i want to watch new episode of pokemon and beyblade!!!
Start Dragon ball z in ur channel if u can..
N stop showing cartoons like hungamental and others..
Vkm41101

Jul 19, 2015

Timings

R/s
Sir/madam
Pls broadcast episodes Pokémon and beyblade at 4:00 and 4:30 respectively. Pls also broadcast episodes of shinchan at 3:00.its a humble request. Hope that you understand.
aadi420

Jul 18, 2015

bewakoof

are bewakoof! sale,agar tune pokemon ka naya episode nahi diya to tera air khatam kar doonga.load pokemon new episodes