HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Pokemon Xy

Jul 18, 2015

new episodes of pokemon master quest and xy

what are you doing hungama tv please air new episodes of pokemon master quest and xy and also show their repeats in early evening about 4:00 pm

please broadcast Pokemon

I have requested you many times to show new episodes and at least hundred of us has request you to show new episodes of Pokemon Master Quest and please also confirm the date when the show will be released.Please show them Please
Chaynika

Request For Master Quest

hello,
sir/ma'am (head of the channel)
we are anxiously waiting for the new episodes of Pokemon. kindly air them as soon as possible. its my humble request to you to kindly tell us the reason behind not airing Pokemon. At least update any related information on Wikipedia. Many articles are even updated on Wikipedia related to the Pokemon timings and schedules but they are false updates. some of them even say that these articles are published by your channel. we all are dying to watch Pokemon. Don't ever let Pokemon off. We love Pokemon as well as ur channel and we dont wanna its TRP to get low.
Hope u will help us out
thx
sankalpcool

Start pokemon advanced

You idiot channel..do u want to decrease ur audience?i mean are you crazy...show pokemon advanced and pokemon chronicles specially.Also show beyblade new episodes and...........show it at 4:30pm....plzzz i luv this channel from the bottom of my heart...we feel disheartend when we return from school n there is no pokemon..so plzz start quickly!!!
Saran Ks

Jul 16, 2015

old cartoons

what is this???? every day same episode please we want new episode of pokemon beyblade and brodcast cartoons like inazuma eleven, dragon ball z(English),detective conan and please do not broadcast stupid cartoons like hungama mental,shin chan and doraemon
Vinayak simgh

Jul 16, 2015

please show new episodes of beyblade

why u are not telecast new episodes of beyblade,if u have not new episodes plesase telecast beyblade v force and please not show hungaamaental,doreamon,shinchan,and slugteara,i am very fan of beyblade,if u are not show beyblade your trp was decrease,and pokemon also.

Jul 13, 2015

show pokemon episodes

I repeatedly asked you to show new episodes of Pokemon but you will never listen to us ,if you are like this fine we will not see your channel anymore.I think that sounds great to you.You love dissapoint your fans ,so okay fine we will not watch your channel anymore.You can only lie nothing else.
Rohit Prajapati

Jul 12, 2015

fraud

Hungama is a fraud channel. They start a show without completing the series as it should be & restart it again without completing it for the second time. I watch the channel just fir three shows which are pokemon, digimon & bayblade but i have found the same problem in each show. I love these shows whole heartedly as it brings back my childhood memories & they r cheating with it which i wont allow. Either they should close the channel or air the entire seires along with new versions or else we wont pay for the crap they put on
Ishaan Juyal

Pokemon advance banned

Why did you banned pokemon advance what is your problem hungama ????
saurabh kumar v

pokemon and beyblade

Why you are not started pokemon xy after 2 week and plzzzzzzz started beyblade v force I am not waiting for this show so plzzz started
soumyadeep de

Jul 11, 2015

why ur not showin pokemon episode

why hungama tv is not airing pokemon.i think the authority should post something on the wikipedia page and at least inform the viewers of pokemon at least something.like when they would start airing pokemon advanced or why they are not airing pokemon master quest.i think hungamatv is the worst channel of all cartoon channels earlier when i saw pokemon d&p on pogo they aired the full season without any delay.
Dipit

Jul 10, 2015

Pokemon

We are eagerly waiting for you to show pokemon further
Plz Reply if any prob is there at least tell what is the reason HUNGAMA you should know that your viewers had imcresed when you aired pokemon
PLZ DONT STAY QUITE REPLY US

Jul 10, 2015

show new episodes

Please show new episodes of Pokemon and don't show the episodes from all over again and please stop showing the old Pokemon episodes.Please confirm the date of Pokemon and show it on on the Wikipedia page also please don't say its off air.I request you with all my heart to listen to us and show new episodes.
Sanju Sabb

Jul 8, 2015

beyblade V-force

beyblade v-Force plese start show i m not watting for this show this show give be date start show plese hurry """"this show date and conform date

plese plese sir start beyblade v force hury start beyblade fans not watting ok """"""
Sanju Sabb

Jul 8, 2015

dbz start episodes

sir plese star dragon ball z is famous show and very populer show plesse plesse start show im wating and my friendz plese sir start this show
Ishaan Juyal

Pokemon Master quest

Dear Hungama Your wikipedia page shows pokemon is off air if that's it i will never watch your channel again

Jul 7, 2015

why are not airing pokemon

I am waiting everyday for you to show Pokemon new episodes to the Poke Fans.I don't understand why are you not showing you have received 300+ episodes of Pokemon why aren't the new episodes being aired.I already warned you once to show new episodes of Pokemon but you don't listen to our complains ,you think we will watch your channel.No we won't get lost.
puju

hungama not showing shinchan

Hey humgama tv. Y ru nt showing shinchan in whole day me n my daughter love to watch shinchan. Plz show shinchan atleast once a day.

Pooja p bhande
Chaynika

We Want Pokemon Back

i read the wikipedia page and got to know the hungama tv is going to air the rest of the master quest episodes and u will also air pokemon advanced from 22nd july 2015. i was very happy but now i visited the page again and found that pokemon is off air! all of the fans are truly disappointed. please air it again otherwise seriously any of the pokemon fan is going to watch this channel. you cant do this and u made many of the poke-fans cry.
hope you will understand.
Lata Singh

idiot channel

hey im ot idiot plz start new episod of pokemon im waiting for new episode everyday at 1pm plz plzzzzzz show

new episodes and shows
So finally Wikipedia says tomorrow onward you will start airing 12 left episode of pokemon season 5 confirmed ... we'll see tomorrow... this is last time.. if this info. Proofs to be wrong... i will never trust you again... why you didn't air pokemon xy new episode yesterday... this is totally insane.... you should also start detective conan and dbz.. they are most successful shows.
Atrebute PokeFan

What Should you Do

I Think Sir you Should air New Season of Pokémon also' you Should air last 12 episodes of Pokémon Please Do It as It WILL Enncress your Chanels TRP.
Atrebute PokeFan

Pokémon

Sir Please Sir I'am realy Crying Please Start New episodes of Pokémon or Tell Why you are Not airing it When you will air it Please Sir.
Yasi

Pokemon

I want old voice back from the Pokemon character the old voice is good when they release in Cartoon Network but the new voice is suck please use the old voice so I can remember my childhood

you are liars

In the Wikipedia,you told you will show the remaining master quest episodes of Pokemon ,huh but today you are again starting to show from episode 1 huh what do you think of yourselves, you think everyone will watch your channel if you show those old episodes and posting on Wikipedia page that on 6 th July you will start showing 12 remaining episodes of Pokemon Master Quest,huh.I have no wish to see your liar channel.I have said many times kindly and very politely but you seem to don't understand our feelings.
btw

Jul 6, 2015

when will Pokemon master quest Return?

Why are you idiots of hungama TV not telecasting Pokemon master quest episodes? Wikepedia says yesterday that you are completing remaining 12 episodes on Monday ? I am giving you last chance so please telecast remaining episodes or I will complain in ibff india