HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Consumer complaints and reviews about HUNGAMA CHANNEL

Chaynika

Jun 25, 2015

pokemon fresh episodes

This is a humble request to all the heads of hungama tv.
i am one of the biggest pokemon fans ever and i want to see all of its episodes. in recent days, we have observed that hungama tv is not airing the rest of the episodes of pokemon season 5 - master quest. i really want to see it. i have even heard that this channel is going to air pokemon advanced series soon (arround 1st july 2015) but all of the pokemon fans have to see all of the episodes of master quest.
pls don't disappoint us.
still waiting for new episodes.
thx.

Jun 24, 2015

new episodes

In Wikipedia page i saw saw that Hungama Channel has received 275 + episodes of Pokemon but I can't understand in spite of me and other fans requesting you to show new episodes of Pokemon why aren't you showing them and what about the rest Master Quest episodes ?Will they ever be shown on Hungama Channel?Please don't disappoint us.If you have received new Pokemon episodes kindly show them to us,and please stop showing old episodes.
Bunny Rajput

Jun 24, 2015

Kochikame

Plz start kochikame is the one of the most comedy show and I realy want to watch new episodes of pokemon .
Lata Singh

Jun 23, 2015

pokemon

hungama channel you have not shown even the jhoto league . Are you taking it lightly . Stop showing hungamental and Doraemon they are totally boring . And i wanted to ask about pokemon movies , is it to dificult for hungama t.v the best t.v channel. Please give me a reply plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz................................. 1000 time plz only 1 reply just one.
Harsh Sharma

pokemon

YOU STOPPED SHOWING NEW EPISODES OF POKEMON AND BEYBLADE !WHY?
IT CAN DECREASE YOUR FANS.
kartikey tyagi

Jun 22, 2015

new episodes of pokemon master quest

Why have you stopped airing new episodes of POKEMON MASTER QUEST.I request you to start showing them again on the daily basis.
Please take some action otherwise you will lose one of your fans.
Rahul Mate

Jun 22, 2015

some good animes that could increase your trp for sure

best animes which can increase your trp:

1.detective conan=episodes more than 700,a classic series,u just need to work on ur dubbing

2.dragon ball z=no need to say about this anime,simply one of the best anime of all time,action is just amazing..

3.digimon=a great anime just shaow straight from season 1

4.kochikame=anime with good plot,characters,good comic timing,easily available

5.bleach/naruto(optional)=naruto has great ost,fights,characters,plot and also has some slice of life.just be a bit concerned about bleach beacause of age limits if you air bleach

my best advice would be to air any one of the above anime in place of shows like vir the robot boy or doraemon.
Charizard Trainer Kamran

New Episodes of Pokemon and Beyblade

What's Wrong with you hungama? You were almost perfect a week ago and showing new episodes of pokemon and beyblade and on wikipedia, firstly you listed in upcoming shows that pokemon advanced , beyblade v-force and dragon ball z were going to be started in the later part of june. Then, it was modified in which dragon ball z was removed and moved beyblade v-force to 26th june and pokemon advanced to 1st week of july. That was fine, but now you have removed everything from that list which means that there are on upcoming shows. Please tell us if you have any intention of telecasting new episodes of these shows or not. We are waiting eagerly for them. Please hungama tv telecast them, its a humble request.
charizard

Jun 21, 2015

latest pokemon episodes not put at 4pm

I am requesting you plz.....plz.....plz put new pokemon episodes at 4pm. put the episodes you put on 1pm. i love watching pokemon. you have really adopted a foolish timing at 1pm for pokemon. who the hell could see it??? only jobless small kids at home would. pokemon is a good show for 10+ year old kids. at any cost I want latest episodes at 4pm as that's the only time majority of people would watch. I am very very very disappointed. I WANT TO SEE LATEST EPISODES AT 4PM.. I watch this channel only for sake of pokemon. its high time hungama should be regular and cut doraemon which comes whole day to put anime shows .
TAKE MY SUGESSION 4 PM POKEMON 4.30 PM BEYBLADE

Jun 21, 2015

new episodes of pokemon

Hungama Channel i request you to show the remaining Pokemon Master Quest episodes instead of showing old episodes which have been shown earlier and then start Pokemon Advanced Series with theme song.I know Hungama Channel that you can make theme songs.you have already made theme songs of other shows like Power Rangers,etc,so I request you to show theme songs.Another thing is about the schedule ,one week ago on the Wikipedia page it showed that Hungama Channel will air Advanced Series but now it is showing TBA.Why please try to solve this problem of every Pokemon fan.
Jatin Rawat

Jun 20, 2015

Want to air new animes

It is kindly a request to air new episodes of beyblade and Pokemon. Plz hungama TV publish new animes like yu gi oh and dragon ball z Plz sir I m begging you to start these shows plz plz ..........plz plz plz
I know you may listen my beg because you are much better than that dull cn plz plz. .....plz u r my last hope plz........plz
Nirnay vanjari

Jun 19, 2015

pokemon advance

Please.. telecast the pokemon advance soon. & make theme song for these series
Lata Singh

Jun 18, 2015

pokemon

It has been many days hungama tv not showing pokemon. please tell me the correct full reason of this. I am totally very sad and almost crying.Please don't say for the sake of pokemon fans you are not going to show the last few episodes of master quest
Arun Das Mohapatra

Jun 17, 2015

Start Dragon Ball Z

Hey ,
why you don't understand our feelings .
Plz start Dragon Ball Z .
It is the best cartoon show ever seen.
I 'm very confused with your wikipedia page .
Once I saw it was in the upcoming shows list
but now it isn't there .
so plz confirm that You will start the Dragon Ball Z .

Jun 16, 2015

pokemon

Please don't show old episodes of master quest and try to show new episodes and please we all like Hungama Channel and please don't delay Advanced Series everyday.Please show new episodes otherwise everyone will get bored of seeing old episodes and will not see Pokemon on Hungama Channel.
shivank nagpal

Jun 13, 2015

dragon ball z !!

Plz start showing dragon ball z . it is a humble request from me . and not only me there are over thousands of childrens who want to see dragon ball z . plz think yourself about this .

Jun 12, 2015

Pokemon episodes

Please show the new Pokemon Episodes of Master Quest and not the first episodes of Master Quest which has been shown before and I was happy with Hungama Channel when I came to know they will air Advanced Series on 29 th of June but if you all skip so many last episodes of Master Quest you cannot air Advanced Series on 29 th as date given in Wikipedia.At this time i was extremely happy with your channel but now you are disappointing me.Please don't t show old Master Quest Episodes.
charizard

Jun 11, 2015

more pokemon

sir/madam

you people only broadcast doraemon and shinchan all the time. pkmn only old episodes. on 4pm you people do not show new episodes you show some old episodes. you guys aren't capable to show pkmn and beyblade only CN can do it. better drop the the idea of starting dragon ball z. you only show doraemon and shinchan no pokemon. you air stupid shows like hungamental and numb chucks. I am very very very disappointed. please stop doraemon and show more pkmn and beyblade.
beybattle

Jun 10, 2015

Beyblade

its not irritating kai voice is good but hungama has to cut some words from beyblade APUN And dikraa and replace apun with mujhe and dikraa with bacchon
Bunny Rajput

Jun 9, 2015

Beyblade

Beyblade dubbing sound is very bad. Plz.. Change this sound in season 2 plz my humble request to you, specialy kai's sound his the my best character in beyblade. When you change dubbing sound you got very high TRP .
And plz...plz...plz....plz...plz...plz I'm also bigest fan of dragon ball z plz don't do like beyblade sounds .

Jun 9, 2015

Pokemon

I would like to mention that Hungama Channel is doing bad about Pokemon .You are not showing theme song of either master quest or X & Y.I would request you to show theme songs of both the Pokemon Series.And another problem is Serena's voice sounds like weird and hard voiced ,I would like you to change the tone of her voice,her voice is actually sweet and she is calm character,but the voice sounds very rough.
karn mandal

Jun 8, 2015

digimon seasoan 1 episode

i want to see digimon season 1 and 2 episopde in hindi when will he telicast

Jun 8, 2015

Pokemon episodes

I would rather tell Hungama channel not to show so many doraemon episodes as all of them are old and seen by everyone many times instead of showing so much doraemon episodes you could at least show new Pokemon episodes at least 3 new episodes everyday.I would request you to show Pokemon Master Quest episodes daily as all of Pokemon fans of India would be happy with Hungama channel.I expect to show Pokemon Chronicles episodes before starting to show Advanced Series as the Pokemon Chronicles Series is before Advanced generation series.Please make new theme songs of Pokemon Advanced ,Advanced Challenge,Advanced Battle and Battle Frontier theme songs in Hindi .We the Pokemon Fans will be happy with Hungama Channel.I hope you don't disappoint us.
SsjGod

Jun 5, 2015

Take Caution with DragonBall Dubbing.. -_-

Dont do the stuff you did in beyblade.No shit laguage should be there.like gujrati,bhojpuri and stuff,only hindi or english in DragonBall.if you dub normal in DragonBall its gonna be Very Excellent work of you guys, dragonball is my fav..dont bring it down with dubbing it bad... PLEASE.if you do the shit dub again, your going down.
Ash334

Jun 4, 2015

A small thanks

Thank You for planning to Start Dragon Ball Original Series and others.
I came to know this from wikipedia .
This are the upcoming shows...
sn Name Premiere
1 Pokémon: Advanced 29 June 2015
2 Beyblade V-Force 25 June 2015
3 Dragon Ball (Original) 22 June 2015

For more info,refer here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungama_TV#Upcoming_Programming
_____
Thank you again.I am sure this will increase your trp.
And please fix the dubbing problems of Beyblade.
And...yes...Kenny is a boy and 'Chakkar De Takkar' Doesn't sounds good.
Please make it'Let it Rip!'