hyundai creta

Consumer complaints and reviews about hyundai creta

Vaibhav Bhagat

Jan 5, 2020

Brake failure

The barke just freezes and car goes free specially on bad roads and potholes. This is not ABS as I own other vehicles all with ABS and none of them have brake issues. This issue is faced by almost all the Creta owners. Anyone opting to buy creta please consider this as it is not a minor issues. In some circumstances it can be a matter between life and death. Just try and search for creta brake issues on Google and you'll get tonnes of experiences from users.
Rahul kapil2702

Oct 17, 2019

Tyre

I have bought creta SX in december 2018.. And my car all tyre is destroy on 14000 km... Nobody helps me in service center solan hp. And i have problem in ABS.. Please help me.. Otherwise please back me my money and take your car
taruntyagi

Apr 24, 2019

CRETA Brake issue

have been facing the same issue when I apply the brake on uneven surface or gravel road. The car gets out of control and brakes do not get apply. I talked to service centre in Ghaziabad Dream Hyundai, they are not accepting this issue though the original sales manager accept this issue on personal basis and said that this issue is very serious in Hyundai Creta as well as in Verna.

Let me reach to service centre and how they will take it.

Jan 29, 2019

Creta Braking Issue

Even I am facing braking issue on rough surface while braking. Brakes doesn't get apply which can cause incident or accident .
This was encountered immediately after i received delivery. I am worried and may file case in Consumer court soon.
Such braking malfunction is not at all expected from Hyundai(Big Brand).

Hope management would take necessary prompt action.

Omkar Pawaskar
+91 9820538298
Sankhann

May 29, 2018

Creta Serious braking defect

Serious Braking Defect with Hyundai Creta. Multiple owners facing similar problems. Brake paddle jams on panic braking during change in road surface, especially on high speeds. Extremly serious, few owners have met with accidents owing to this manufacturing defect. Hyundai India unwilling to acknowledge or accept the defect citing reputation issues.
We need more and more owners facing braking issues to come forward and sign this petition

Vikas Ravish

Jan 2, 2018

DON'T BUY HYUNDAI CRETA

DON'T BUY HYUNDAI CRETA, Creta has faulty ABS system, many times I have experienced that my breaks are failed when car comes to an uneven surface and brake are required urgently to be applied. It is now very scary to drive this car because i do not know whether car will stop or not when i will apply the break.

However when I report the issue with any Hyundai service centre all of them say that they are aware about this issue but they do not have any solution to fix the breaking issue in Creta.

It is very depressing and unpleasant experience.
When I tried to figure out my experience on google i found similar experience shared by other users as well. Can somebody from Hyundai can look into this issue and train the staff and workshop also to rectify when somebody reports the issue. I found them incapable to deal or understand the issue. Pleas fix this issue asap or take back your cars because someone's life is more important than your brand image.
sschauhan124

Nov 22, 2017

Faulty ABS system - Creta

This is to inform you that my new Creta has faulty ABS system, on my very first long distance drive, I experienced that my breaks are failed when car comes to an uneven surface and brake are required urgently to be applied. It was very scary to go vehicle free flow when one is trying to control it with the break. Luckily no vehicle or person was on my way this time. However when I report the issue with Capital Hyundai, Noida on first service, they told everything is fine there is no problem in the ABS system. But after about a month I experienced the same issue and my car simply banged the car ahead me on applying the emergency break, it went in free flow on uneven surface, and my car got damaged. Thankfully I was under 50-60 kmph speed so the damage was not severe. But it is very depressing and unpleasant experience.
When I try to figure out my experience on google i found similar experience shared by other users as well. Can somebody from Hyundai can look into this issue and train the staff and workshop also to rectify when somebody reports the issue. I found them incapable to deal or understand the issue. It is very easy to say that every thing is fine and no problem at all, whereas there are multiple customers are facing the same issue with Hyundai's Crate.

Best regards,
Sukhvinder Singh
AmanCreta

Sep 27, 2017

Faulty ABS System in New Creta

Consider this an official notice before we take legal action against Hyundai due to the faulty vehicle sold to us.

We purchased Hyundai Creta UP16 BL 0830 in January 2017 from Capital Hyundai showroom in Noida. On September 12, 2017, we noticed that -
ABS light was constantly switched on
Hand break sign was constantly on
Speedometer was not working
Fuel Meter was showing false reading

We rushed to Capital Hyundai in sector 16 Noida to get it checked. After one hour of inspection, they were not able to state a diagnosis and asked us to leave the car with them for 24 hours.

On September 13, we were told there was a fault with the ABS system and a part would need to be imported from Chennai. This would take about 7-8 days and we could either leave the car at the service centre for this time or take it home. We were advised to not drive the car for this time period.

After regular followups and chasing the officials, we finally received an email stating that you have requested to import the part on Sept 19, 2017! Full 7 days after the issue occured.

After this we have just been told it will take more time. No date has been given.

We have been incurring expenses in terms of hefty cab bills and constant inconvenience. This is not short of harassment and your officials have no answer to give. This service is abysmal and we are forced to pursue this legally to settle this.

Natasha & Aman Kapoor
Rohit Narang

Sep 13, 2017

steering failure

I have purchased a creta which was delievered on 27.11.2016 few months later the steering of car got struck while driving immediately I approached Hyundai Service station on 06.07.2017 told them about problem they did some maintenance or repair and after 2 months again same problem struck I visited service center on 07.09.2017 and they told now it will work fine and on 10.09.2017 I was driving on highway and during my drivesteering got struck and car collided with however I survived but vehicle got damaged very poorly I hereby want to bring to notice how much negilgent was your service centre executives today with God Grace fortunately I could able to survive
Krishna Prasad

Kun United Car Trax Pvt Ltd.,
Plot No:285,Beside Lakshmi Gardens,
ECIL X Roads, Hyderabad
Ph:04040315500

Sub: Rejection/Return of Hyundai CRETA SX Vehicle due to its defective Parts and Poor Performance.
Ref: VIN : MALC381ULGM098579 / Temp Registration.No.TS08TR7429.

This is to inform you that, that the New Creta SX Vehicle with the above cited Details and delivered to me on 16th Jun'16, was delivered to me with many defects.

I took the delivery of the vehicle on 16th June and after using and observing the performance for 20 days I gave the vehicle for 1st service with all the feedback on my observations and problems identified by me till 04th of July'16. It was serviced as per Ist Free Service norms of the company and delivered to me with following comments.

The vehicle was collected by your Service centre in the Noon between 12 to 1 approxly.

Complaints raised to the service attendant :

1) Noise in the Engine and Whistling noise in the Turbo
2) Improper Brake functioning
3) Higher Vibration in Engine and Mountings during Ignition On and Off
4) Higher Noise Level in Engine.

I was called by the service attendants at around 6-7 PM on the same day for taking the delivery stating that, the vehicle was kept ready. When I asked them about the complaints raised by me, I was told that all the complaints were attended by them except that of Problematic Turbo.
When I refused to take the delivery of the vehicle on 6th, I was assured by the Service manager that they will replace the same with in One week after getting the new part and I was forced to take delivery of my vehicle.
I used the vehicle for two more days on 7th / 8th and found that the brakes were not working and completely failed. On 8th, I personally took the vehicle again to service centre for checking the brakes functioning and to my surprise they identified multiple damages/punctures to the hydraulic hose pipe connecting to the ABS Brake of the right side rear end wheel and the oil was leaking. Again the service team checked for Spare parts, i.e Hose pipe and confirmed that it is also not available in stock.They said that, they can replace the pipe in a couple of days after getting the new stock of spares by raising an indent against this failure.But till date the neither the Brake Pipe nor the Turbo problems were rectified and the brand new 3 weeks old vehicle is lying in the work shop for more than a week.

The Problems still continuing in the vehicle are when I returned the vehicle to the service centre at Kun United Hyundai, Kushaiguda,Hyderabad are,

1) Noise in the Engine and Whistling noise in the Turbo
2) Complete Failure of Braking system
3) Higher Vibration in Engine and Mountings during Ignition On and Off
4) Higher Noise Level in Engine.

Under these circumstances, I've decided to not to retain this Brand New problematic vehicle any more and would like to return the same.Hence I am not taking the delivery of the vehicle from your service centre.Considering the problems explained above I request you to arrange for a refund my money along with all taxes and duties paid to you against return of this defective new vehicle which was purchased from you on your inv.159 dt.16.06.16.and kept in your works hop for various complaints expalined above since 8th to till date.

Krishna Prasad Madduru