HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

Consumer complaints and reviews about HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

ypsrmcf

Nov 25, 2021

SD Card Missing After Service From My Car

I have purchased a Verna 1.6 SX from Trumph Hyundai, Faridabad in Jan,2019. My car registration no is HR51BV5885. After six months there was some vibration problem in this. After checked by Trumph Hyundai Service Engineer they found the Mounting problem. As per them always told that They have indented but till last month they have not replaced and problem was as it is.

I have contacted to Bohra Hyundai, Faridabad, They had indented and before 15 days they called me for replace the mounting to resolve this problem. and I had send the car for replacement the same and delivered the car on same day.

After that I had gone to my native place for one week. I have seen on the way GPS is not working and giving error message for card not found. Then I had contact to Bohra Hyundai but they said we will check and ask with supervisors etc. But till date there is no positive response from their side.

Therefore you are requested to please take the necessary action to arrange my SD card and fit in my car.

I will wait for your favorable response from your side to resolve this issue.

Thanks with regards

Yatendra Pal Singh
Sateesh Podapati

Sep 22, 2021

Rusting above wind shield glass, water seeping inside the cabin

We have bought 2016Creta sxo bears the VIN no MALC381ULGM095332 , through KUN AUTO Company. Initially after a couple of months of usage, a crack got developed on the wind screen, subsequently got replaced by the service centre free of cost, which I would like to appreciate. However after using the car for about 5 years recently water started seeping inside the cabin through roof lamp near the windshield. The car was taken to the service centre, and a lot of rust was found after removing the windshield. As per the service adviser Mr Allabakshu, the total rusted area was grinded to get it cleaned and paint was applied before fixing back the windshield, along with the Glass Sealant, which was commendable. My doubt is why there should be a chance to get rusted beneath the windshield glass, the place where the glass exactly sits in its place, and how i should trust my vehicle to not rust further in the same place again. I am doubtful about the quality of the body of my car to be rust free, with this experience. I am waiting for your suggestion/reply to my problem. I have done the said repair after using 60000kms running, on 01/09/2021. If any scratches or dents which were not attended, there is a possibility to get rusted, or in the nooks and corners. But rust started beneath the windshield glass and no where else is the worried part. Please help me to overcome the rusting problem. Unfortunately not able to get the photos, since the car is in the service centre. Mr Allbakshu the body shop service adviser, is a very nice guy to contact for detailed explanation about this problem. Please help me to overcome this nightmare accordingly.
Rahul9060

Dec 4, 2020

Regarding sale

I have taken Hyundai venue car in Hubli bellad Hyundai showroom they have taken an excess amount from me and they are not giving a response to me and even in the the HP system they have made a wrong documents on sales manager is a liar and you does not give any such a response to me
Bhupinder Singh koundal

Nov 16, 2020

Dealer complaint

Hello sir
I am bhupinder Singh working at Verma Hyundai Pvt ltd tanda road Hoshiarpur as a service advisor sir my Complaint is against of dealership's Managing director He broke my personal phone without any reason I told him.my phone is broken so please give me new phone then he say I'm not buying new phone do anything so please sir help me my number-7529001196
Muthiah72

Oct 5, 2020

Engine Problem

I am Muthu. I have Hyundai i10, On September 2nd week having jerking issue. Took my car into Authorized Hyundai Service center They kept my car for 3 days to find the issue and finally they said that Spark plug issue. After coming back home, When i Started driving car after 14 days, but Engine Temperature Warning is high in the dashboard immediately. I drove the car to same service center.Now they are telling that this is engine problem to repair cost will be more than 50K.

I haven't touched my car for 2 weeks how come engine problem would come suddenly. They would have informed when I gave the car for jerking issue.

Request you to look into this issue ASAP.

Mobile no. : 9710251727
Car No. TN02AJ2737
Service Center - Kun Hyundai Ambattur.

Muthu

Aug 5, 2020

Hyundai i20 crdi sports Vehicle not repaired since 19 days

Dear Hyundai team,
I'm using my Hyundai i20 crdi sports since 2012 service is good but this time it's too disappointing ..n this is to inform you regarding my vehicle (..i20 MP 28C7885 )it's been there since date 18.07.2020 at #Abhishek Hyundai Chhindwara Madhya Pradesh for servicing but problem was not found by team on 18.07.2020 so they asked me to pls leave ur car ..so that they will recognise the problem by tomorrow hence I left my car for 3 to 4 days.Then after 3 days they informed me that your vehicle is jerking n sensors are not working because wires have been cutted by rats all over n also asked to order for new wire loop(service executive Mohit said wire will come approx after12-14 days) so i permitted to order it.. But till date(5th aug) wire not arrived and he said when i called him today the wire is not available at Chennai also.so Hyundai Team please suggest me what to do .or should i leave my car in ur showroom forever? Because it's day 19th and your service volunteer (MOHIT) is still not sure about taking appropriate action for my problem..this is so disappointing..or should i HV to buy a new car from another company..as per your worst service.its a hope you will take strict and appropriate action as soon as possible.
Thankyou
Customer
Abhishek samuel
ram vermasb8

May 31, 2020

Inquiry about complete body cell of creta 2018 model

NO RESPONSE FOR MY INQUIRY DATED 23.05.2020

This is realy very shocking for me that i emailed on [email protected] on 23.05.2020 & again on 26.05.2020 about a query about the complete body cell of Creta Petrol model sept 2018 is available in the manufacturing unit or in the genuine parts division in India or not,
the hyundai india motor ltd customer care / customer grievances cell is completely ignored my request.
I was using hyundai creta sx petrol 2018 with the trust of hyundai india motor ltd that this company is more responsible for their customers and premium segment car users rather than other automobile companies in india but i am very much frustrated that company is not giving any response on my inquiry how this company is maintaining No.1 RANK in India in customer care.
please reply as early as possible otherwise i will file a case against the company in our local jurisdiction.
find my emailed details dt 23.05.2020 and 26.05.2020 as under
Madam/dear sir
I am a favorite customer of Hyundai motors and having (2) cars of Hyundai 1 santro and (2) creta sx petrol 2018 model. my creta car has been accidented and complete body cell has been damaged. I require complete body cell of my creta sx model 2018.
I therefore want to know from the Hyundai motor India ltd manufacturer division chennai that the complete body cell of my creta sx model 2018 is available in the manufacture division or not and also want to know if complete body cell of above mentioned vehicle is available what is the cost and in how many days will be transported from Chennai to luck now.
I also want to know that if complete body cell for a such popular model new creta model 2018 is not being available for a so precious vehicle in such an early time then the lacs of esteemed customers Hyundai motors of our country would be despaired and bear a big loss from the Hyundai motors (I) ltd and never will come again for a such segment vehicle.
Pleas reply as early as possible.
Details of my vehicle is as under
HYUNDAI CRETA SX PETROL MODEL 2018
REGISTRATION NO: UP32 KE 5455
OWNER NAME RAM SHANKER VERMA
CITY OF OWNER LUCKNOW U.P.
MOBILE NO. OF OWNER 09792722266

Regard
Ram Shanker Verma
C-1/301 Sector H lda Colony
Kanpur Road Lucknow 226012 U.P.
Mob. No.09792722266
Raghavender.reddy

Mar 19, 2020

delay in responses

Hi Hyundai team

This is Raghavender reddy from zoom car Pvt Ltd that i am am facing issues from madhinaguda branch laxmi Hyundai with ASM and SM that i have sent the vehicle TS07UJ1174 Which is driven 12k that when i have sent the vehicle that they said that there is wiring issue so we have asked for warranty for that there is no proper answer from the ASM nor SM we have called many times and asked to make order for new wiring for that also there is no proper response and at finally we have called to RSM Mr Sanjeev that he had responded and informed that he will take care of this,he will be looking for again i have called to ASM(7997999417) he is saying if you talk with RSM inform him to cal me then after he will be thinking about the part order, rsm sanjeev ji he is waiting for your call, this type of ans we will not facing with Hyundai till now, as we are having 400 fleet Hyundai vehicles, if they have giving this type of service to us, what about normal customer, hope you understand kindly look in to this and do resolve the issue asap.
Phone:9705338884
ASSH

Mar 11, 2020

CNG NOT ENDORED IN RC

I HAVE PURCHASE HYUNDAI GRAND i10 FROM HEMKUNT HYUNDAI (A UNIT OF SIKKA MOTORS PVT LTD) B 99 WAZIRPUR INDUSTRIAL AREA NEW DELHI 52 ON 20.10.2019 VIDE INVOICE NO N1124H201900616 , CAR REGN NO DL8CAY9091 REGN DATE 22.10.2019 WITH WAZIRPUR AUTHORITY .
IN OUR INSURANCE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY ICICI LOMBARD IT IS CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT CAR IS FITTED WITH CNG LPG KIT FOR I HAVE PAID RS 64220/- TO THE DEALER AFTER THAT I HAVE RECEIVED RC MENTIONED THAT CAR IS ON PETROL , I HAVE VISITED SO MANY TIME TO DEALER REGARDING THIS BUT NO PROPER RESPONSE IS RECEIVED FROM HIM ALWAYS SAYING I CAN NOT DO ANY THING IN THIS MATTER , IF ANY MIS HAPPENING OCCURS WITH US THEN INSURANCE COMPANY WILL NOT ENTERTAIN US TO SETTLE THE MATTER . FOR YOUR REFERENCE I AM ATTACHED PROPER DOCS FOR YOUR REFERENCE .
HENCE IT IS REQUESTED TO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL FROM SIDE .
HOPE FOR A FAVOURABLE RESPONCE FROM YOUR GOODSELF.
ANIL KUMAR SHARMA

Showroom Against

Dear Sir / Madam,

RESPECTED SIR
I AM UBAID AHMED KHAN MOB NO- 9713339233
I HAVE BOOK A CAR IN UR SHOWROOM *C I HYUNDAI * BRANCH ON 29/11/2019 AT BHOPAL,SO SIR ISSUE IS THAT 9N BOOKING TIME UR CREW SAYS THE CAR IS AVALAIBLE AT SHOWROOM AND HE WILL SAY THAT WE DELIVERED YOUR CAR ON 6/12/2019 I ALREADY PAY RS 11000 OF BOOKING AMOUNT WITH CHEQUE
I BOOKED THE CAR WITH RED COLOUR
* I 20 ASTA O* AND THE TIME OF DELIEVREY OR PURCHASING, SHOWROOM SALES MANAGER SAYS THE CAR WAS NOT AVAILAIBLE AT THIS TIME OR HE ALSO SAY THAT THIS IS NOT HIS MISTAKE AND NO RESPONSE FROM SHOWROOM FOR MY ISSUE AND SIR ACCORDING TO MY KNOWLEDGE THIS FAULT IS FROM SHOWROOM BECAUSE SIR I KNOW THAT.I CANNOT BLAIM TO COMPANY FOR THIS THAT'S ALL,SO PLEASE SIR KINDLY GIVE ME UR REGARDINGS

It occurred on: 15/12/2019

This meant that Sales man says that I AM NOT ACCEPT MY FAULT BECAUSE THIS FAULT IS COMES FROM COMPANY AND I WILL SELL YOU CAR IN THE NEXT YEAR WITH EXTRA CHARGES

I BEG TO SAY THAT I WANT THE CAR IN CURRENT TIME IN 2 TO 5 DAYS WITH SAME PRICE WHEN I BOOK MY CAR *I 20 ASTA O*

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Shanu Khan

The dealership *C I HYUNDAI * 189 MAIDAMILL ROAD JINSI JEHANGIRABAD BHOPAL ( M.P )
Syed Abuzar

Dec 11, 2019

Defaut vehicale supplied- Same problem from last three years

Dear Hyundai,

I would like to bring your attention to an unsatisfactory experience I had at your auto repair shop from last three year (date of purchase of vehicle).

you have supplied defaulted vehicle with the engine sound and mileage issue.

During this period i have taken all steps guided by the technical team like service, oil change ad time to time visit. but same problem every time...

Initially they said Mileage will increase after 5000 km and the sound we will fix and but the sound from engine and mileage issue persist continuously.

For Engine sound- Again Last years they said the problem is belt you need to change it and then they said compressor issue which is still going on. I have choose Petrol vehicle for smoothness and less sound but my expectations not fulfilled.
Every time Kun Hyundai RTC cross road workshop try to manage the issue but never tried to resolve the issue persist.

From the date of purchased many times i visited show room/service centre and met technical team for resolve above mentioned issues.

Today i have sent my vehicle for washing and again i complained for mileage and Engine Sound ut they have taken it casually.

I and writing to you as i believe that Hyundai is always ready and bound to help and resolve the issue with zero complaints.

Kindly let me know what to do now i am fed up of doing follow ups and complaints. Should i take any action ? please let me know what to do now ?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Syed Abuzar
MODEL- XCENT SX 1.2
PURCHASE- MARCH 2017
VEH. NO- TS10 EL 0169
jttindia

Nov 23, 2019

forcing to buy insurance

very hopeless service of your dealer at PL Hyundai, Jaipur. I had booked a venue car on 18th nov 2019, now the dealer is asking to buy insurance from the dealer otherwise he is threatening to cancel the car booking, where as I am ready to buy insurance from my choice of company before actual delivery of the car. this is highly unacceptable and unethical business practice on par of PL Hyundai Jaipur. He is eating a commission of 10,000 on insurance where as I am willing to pay him his commission of 10,000 but I want to get my car insured myself... Greedy people
mehulkhatri

Nov 12, 2019

Creta white colour - paint peeling off

I have White colour Hyundai Creta SX petrol.
recently I noticed that paint below the wind shield is started peeling off.

I have really bad experience with Creta.... I already replace the clutch system THREE times (because of faulty clutch - manufacturing defect) and now the paint is peeling off.

You need to do something. Please let me know who can repaint that area.

Mehul Khatri
Tain Amur

Oct 30, 2019

Floyd Hyundai

I have bought a Santro AMT recently and by the 1st month itself after my first serving it started giving me problems. It gives an abnormal jerky drive both in acceleration & reverse gear.The service out here said it is the clutch and changed accordingly but by 2nd day the same problem came back. So they again changed the whole whole clutch system along with engine oils.The car was fine for the next 1 week but the problem has started again.
Kindly solve this problem of mine at the earliest or is it a lemon car that i have?

tainamur @gmail.com
Amaresh kumar Nayak

Oct 19, 2019

so many problems in my grandi10 asta

my car has so many complaint from the time of second service.and the delar is not responding to my compliant&hearissing me.if my problem not solve in 2/3 days I decide to go ncf.&book a consumer suit against company&dealer&go to press,social media about company poor service.my cars problems are
1 digital gear indicator not working properly
2 millage issue
3sitting with 4+1 car is touching to ground.
4 in rain and fog I m unable to see outside road
5 automatic climate control is not working
6heatmeter is anytime go to high in also first starting time of the day
7after door close dust is getting inside when a/c also running
ABHISMILESERVER

Oct 18, 2019

Complaint handling Fraud By Novelty Hyundai pathankot for RC

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Cars

The issue that I have experienced was: Hello, I have bought a Hyundai I20 elite dual-tone Sportz PLUS 2019 MODEL. it is been 1 month now I have not received my RC the agency is responsible for this Fraud. we paid all the money related to road tax. My car no HP38F4730. total frustrated with this. I will spread this over social media don't buy a car from Novelty Hyundai Pathankot. No action has taken yet. I need action that needs to be taken Asap. otherwise I need My money to be refunded. I am taking legal action against Hyundai Novelty Pathankot.
It occurred on 10/09/2019
I am deeply sad and feeling cheated, Every time I am hearing this they can't get me RC. they are not responsible all ******** . My query is not being resolved. your sales guy calling and texting me to forward the message to him that the Rc issue is resolved I have proof with me. I am rating 0/5 to Novelty Hyundai. My issue has not been resolved and if it is not involved. I am gonna put a fraud case against Hyundai too I will spread over social media don't buy Hyundai cars from Punjab, Pathankot. I will make sure you pay for this. This is the Hard-earned money I am paying Bloody Emi's and when I am not able to drive my vehicle from one month. you might understand how frustrating it is. it is my worst experience buying Hyundai from Novelty Hyundai Pathankot.

Hyundai needs to resolve my RC issue and they need to provide it to me which I have not received from their end.
I need sincerely apology from the Hyundai end. I had a very bad experience buying cars from Hyundai I will never buy Hyundai cars now.

I need my RC which dealer need to provide to me I don't need fake promises

ABHINAV SHARMA

The dealership Novelty Hyundai Pathankot, PB

V.P.O - SADWAN , TEH- NURPUR
DISTT - KANGRA (h.p) INDIA
Chandan Singh Chauhan

Oct 18, 2019

Khanna Hyundai Service centre Panki Industrial area Kanpur not providing good service toncustomer

My car Eon Era + (UP78 CW 5012),I have given my accidental car (Car front portion was damaged)to Khanna Hyundai service centre Panki Industrial area Kanpur,after 1and a 1/2 month they gave me my car after taking Rs 28000 around from me and around 58000rs from the Insurance company when I took my car back then next day I was found that my car AC is not working and while doing regular follow up they are not giving me a proper answer ,In the same time after 4-5 days I have got a feed back call from them then I have shared my problem to tele counsellor and then she registered my complaint and again they called me and after 3-4days again they return my car back to me and said now you won't get any problem but again after 1month 10days time I am facing same problem in my car AC and when I went to them then they said to me that your ac pipe is leakage and now you have to purchase the same...Sir they make me fool from last 3-4months and not giving me proper solution and being a customer of Hyundai This is the worst experience for me and now I would like to request you to kindly take care the issue and and also need assurance that in future nobody is facing these type of problems again because in a busy schedule it is very difficult for a customer to do up and down so many times after depositing full money.Sir we believe in company service centre that's why we give accidental car to company authorise service centre directly but if company authorise service centre also do the forgery then to whom customer should believe?

My phone number

sureshkumaru

Oct 16, 2019

Fooling around the customer by not delivering car on time

We had booked our homes first car from Hyundai - The Venue. We booked the car so that we can have it before my brother's marriage. The only reason we decided to go ahead with the venue was that the Chandra Hyundai (Hyundai dealer) promised that I can deliver the car within 10 - 15 days. With that promise note, I booked the car on 21/08/2019. Each time when I reached out to them asking for the status they keep ignoring my call or give some false commitment. Now after more than 40 days of drama, I was surprised to know that they haven't still booked my vehicle in Hyundai. The dealer also told me that they have booked the car a couple of time but the booking was canceled by Hyundai as they had more demand. This was surprising to me and was not believable. The excitement of a new car in the family is completely gone. Feel I did a big blunder by booking in Hyundai. The worst part is I have made the full payment, I havent received the car yet but im paying penalty to the bank for the car loan. People who booked the car 10 days before have got the delivery of the Venue which is more making me look like a fool to invest in a Hyundai.

Dealership: Chandra Hyundai, Pollachi
upamannyue

Oct 12, 2019

Mukesh Hyundai- Kestopur a story of mis selling & pathetic & fraudent Customer service

Not sure if any so called responsible Hyundai employee with take the trouble to read it
After availing wonderful services of Chevrolet, Maruti Suzuki & Ford, I took a horrible decision of opting for Hyundai Motors. I decided to buy one Hyundai Grand I10 Astra from Mukesh Hyundai (Kestopur).( Customer ID- C2019080490)
One pathetic sales person named Joy Chakraborty was assigned to me. I exchanged my Ford Figo & bought the car on 11th August 2019.
Issue started on Day-1, when I was handed over the car with temporary number. I realized that they had provided me with an expired insurance paper. As soon as I pointed that they replaced with a new one, but they gave me a different temporary number. I was totally confused. The sales person assured me that he will get my car registered in the RTO within 2-3 days.
Joy Chakraborty promised me with Seat cover, Mud flap & steering cover.
After 2-3 days I did not receive any call. So I started calling the sales person for my cars registration. He did not receive my call, after a day he called back & again assurance given to me that he will arrange a pick up of my car for registration within one day. Nothing happened , So I had to call Hyundai Kestopur for support, surprisingly I was informed that this sales person belongs to another branch Khardah. I was provided with number of his manager Mr. Prasanta Das (Who is equally irresponsible & incompetent person). When I called him & complained about Joy he looked quite normal (may be this is the practice they follow). However he assure me that he will look into it , after a day I was informed that my Car’s registration will not be done at Barasat, the RTO will be Barrackpur. So be it… Car registration (CF) completed on 20th August.
Now the wait started for registration plate. Again I had to follow up after a week, finally the number plate was received on 7th September. We then got the information that the number was ready & intimated to the branch on 2nd, however only after my follow up the action was taken.
My miseries did not end here, now we had to chase the for seat cover, Mud flap & steering cover. After much follow up Joy graced my place with mis fitting seat cover & mud flap. So they took it back. Such is the greatness & efficiency of Hyundai sales person that they don’t even realize that what accessories are been provided to the customer.
No follow up or reminder on servicing dates. So I booked 1st servicing on 4th. I had damaged the back bumper during this time so I requested the Gouripur service center that I would like to replace the bumper as well. To my utter shock I was refused. Reason stated that the body mechanics are busy, so they cannot attend to the same. I lost my mind. I demanded a written communication regarding their incapability to attend my request. However, they finally agreed to do the needful. This matter was also escalated to their complaint cell “Sunanda Chowdhury”, who contacted me after I tried to escalate the matter.
Seat cover & Mud flap still due… I had communicated the same to the manager Prasanta Das previously regarding the seat cove, but I guess that’s the culture of Hyundai that they don’t feel to check if the issues is addressed. The smart sales man Joy Chakraborty had started to communicate with my father in law because he was easier to fool. He communicated to my F.I.L and delivered the seat cover at my residence, citing the reason that “People in workshop may steal the accessories & no one will take responsibility”. Indeed, what mutual respect Hyundai has for different departments. As expected on the date of deliver of the car from the garage Mr. Amardeep Mukherjee(Manager) intimated m that they don’t have anyone who can help me in fitting the seat cover. So I have to continue to fool around.
Finally we had to go to another service centre “New barrakpur” & had to request for a person to help in fitting the Seat cover & Mud Flap. Today 12th of October (2 months after I had bought the Car ) the seat cover is one. But the Joke is the Mud Flap delivered to us belongs to Wagon-R , so the same cannot be fitted.
The funniest part is that anyone who purchases Hyundai car must first learn that Sales, Post sales, Service & Post service departments are different. It is your headache to find out the right person. Mukesh Hyundai is close to may be a reliance group of industry that either department cannot bother to help you with queries/ complaints not specific to them.
Ramanathan1955

Sep 24, 2019

No response for customers complaint

Dear sir/Madam,

This is ramanathan from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. I own Hyundai xcent and Hyundai creta. On 16 of September, I bought third vehicle from Hyundai family Hyundai venue from the dealer chandra Hyundai (Coimbatore). As soon as I drove for 5 to 10 kilometers, I heard a noise from front left side wheel end while completely turning to the left. I reported this to the service representative Mr. Murali, he said bring the car, we will see to it. The very next day I took the car to the show room. They took the car to the service center for check up but didn't gave any job card. After 30 minutes, they brought the car back and said there is no problem. So, I took the car and again I heard the same left side wheel end sound when ever I turn complete left. Again I informed this to the concern person and he said bring the car tomorrow we will check. As they said, I took the car the next day and as usual they took the car to the service center and this time also no job card given. They had the car for almost 8 hrs and they returned the car saying the problem has been rectified. I took the car and not even reached home, again the sound comes.
With the purchase of this venue, I am owning 3 Hyundai vehicles but the way the chandra Hyundai (Coimbatore) handling it's customers these days are not fair. I invested almost Rs 13 something lakhs and what I get is disappointment.
Regarding this, I raised a complaint with id:1-3522569404 on 19 September and also called twice and spoke with Ms. Indhu.she said she'll escalate this issue but all this happening, I didn't even got a single call from the dealer side till date. This is how Hyundai is treating its customers these days.
srijithmenon

Aug 18, 2019

Kamal Hyundai Service

My vehicle was picked up for service at 9,30 am today assuring that it will be delivered by 3.30 pm. Its been 9.00 pm and still not received.
Every time they have one excuse or the other.now they mentioned they dont have time to get the wheel allignment and balancing done even after 12 hours of service for an I10.
Henceforthe i would not recommend anyone to purchase from "KAMAL HYUNDAI"
sudeeparvind

Aug 14, 2019

Venue Booking

I did online booking of 1.0L Kappa Turbo GDI Petrol DCT VENUE 1.0 Turbo GDI DCT SX+ (Colour Forest Green)
on the very first day booking opened i.e 2nd May 2019
Order No: N1215-1905080808
CC Avenue no: ############
Order Date: 02/05/2019 17:23:00
Amount: 21000
It's more than 3 months and there is no news about it.
On saturday 10th august 2019 when i called Autoweb Pusa Road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, they say booking is not opened yet, as there was no information from Hyundai to him. So will open a fresh booking and delivery may take 10-12 weeks.
Hyundai is responsible for informing dealer and confirming it as booking was done with Hyundai directly
Even the sms came after booking says " Dealer will get in touch very shortly"
Please confirm about the delivery date
Arvind Nagpal
Rajat Syal

Aug 9, 2019

Car Sevice spoilt car's condition by Koncept Hyundai Okhla Phase 1

In the 6th July 2019 I got my Eon serviced as D29 Koncept Hyundai Okhla Phase 1 supervisor Rakesh
Through July we have been struggling with the RPM issues and we called Koncept Hyundai – they informed that sometimes after driving few days it becomes OK. Car used to switchoff on it self while driving but used to start after that.

DL9CAM2964

On 7th August I called Rakesh and informed that the car is in a very bad situation and as it is driven by my wife things can turn out to be more risky. I asked him that without delay get the car checked and sort the issue I also informed that we have small (8 month old) daughter and maid leaves at 5:30 so my wife in anycase needs to leave for home before 4:30. He took the car and gave it back at 5:15 and issue increased further. As I was out of station my wife complaint again and he said car is in perfect condition we have done a detailed check and my wife who was by now really troubled waited for me to return from Mumbai.

On 9 th August when my wife was leaving from home the car would not start at all due to which she had to take an off (as due to maternity leaves availed) this leave was without pay.
He than sent someone to my house to check the battery of the car, if the car is picking up the self which means that its not a battery issue (this is the kind of knowledge he has). The people who visited said that they don’t know the issue but battery is perfectly fine. (he was actually wasiting his and our time and wasted another day).

Inspite of all this when I called Rakesh he ssaid will pick up the car day after tomorrow (this shows his dedication towards customer care and issues he has created). He than asked me to drop the car to which I denied that you have created a mess of my car and it is your headache to pick it up.
I am not sure if he will come tomorrow but I would like to highlight the pathetic customer service Rakesh and Koncept Hyundai have been giving. The car was perfectly fine when I gave the car for service and after the sevice they have really ruined my car’s performance.
May I request Hyundai to take serious action against Rakesh/ Koncept Hyundai as they are bringing down Hyundai’s brand name and also please make sure that my care is brought back in the best condition.

Incase Hyundai doesn’t take care of this situation , I would assume that I should stop my faith on Hyundai which I had until now as I have bought Creta and I have made my friends bought Gand I10 just because of historic faith which now seems is being jeopardize.

Thanks to take immediate actions,
Rajat Syal
PH# 8860003577
BaljeetS

Jul 14, 2019

Hyundai

Cheap quality service.
They insisted me to go for wheel alignment in my last service. Since theny wheels are gone bad. They are not able to fix, due to which my front wheels are torn and gone bad..

Everything was so good before the alignment, I repent why I went ahead with alignment.

I need to raise case against Seshadripuram service station, Bangalore
Both the advisor Darshan and the manager, Kulkarni are not listening.

Even GM , mr Rajesh is not responsive
Irfanmir

Jul 1, 2019

Mentally and physically harassment and cheating with customer

Dear Sir /Madam
I regret to write this that i have booked Hyundai Venue 1.4 SXO silver on your Dealership SHUHUL HYUNDAI Resides at Nowgam srinagar on May 22 2019. And the promised time for delivery by sales executive was 1month. But then GM namely Mr. Tanveer of shuhul Hyundai called and promised me to deliver the car within few days .On 10th of June, I got a call from Mr.Tanveer, he asked me to deposit the payment of rs 992000 in advance before delivery .Then I called my bank executive to transfer the payment into their shuhul Hyundai Nowgam account. After Depositing the payment he told me your car will reach within few days. On 19th of Jun, I got the delivery of the same car but different color (white instead of silver)and at the time of delivery I in a conundrum situation agreed to take the color white than their PDI person forced me for tip . Then I handed over him 1000Rs. After reaching few miles, I used to switch on the electric sunroof of my car then I got surprised with the look at my car the roof and the roof rails of the car were badly damaged. Then at the same time I called the GM. He said the car was OK at showroom and he blamed me that the damage was done by me. Then I told him to check the CCTV. He said I checked the CCTV footage and the roof rails were ok .I told him I will check it by myself and then on 20th of June when I reached there I checked the CCTV by myself and i found the car was damaged before delivery.Then he made so many excuses and finally he said I will deliver you a New Car on or before 24th of June and I agreed. On 24th
June I called him he said it will reach on 25th then on 26th and his drama continues till 28th his Mental torture continues. On 28th I went to showroom I asked the PDI person where is GM and he start embarrassing me by taunting I am not here to to get involve in your issues and taunts me that i have been there since morning to suffer his so called PDI work and then starts to beat me.Then I got interacted with the so called unprofessional GM Mr Tanveer and his dramatic words were that my car reached at Jammu and he assured me i can take the delivery at Jammu showroom and then I called my driver to take the delivery from Jammu but there was no such car available again he lied and cheated me. Then I told CEO Mr Adil he assured me he will look after this matter but he failed.On 28th I stayed at showroom with one off there executive and I wait till midnight and atlast 1:22Am the car reaches showroom and I received the car at 2:30Am there was only Me the Sales Executive and one more person from there another dealership no one from the higher management was there. This long nightmare and harassment not stoped there then I came to know there were paid passengers in my car and I took the footage of one of the passengers and in that video he is accepting that the driver had his atm for payment and he had charged 4 customers also and I found this is totally Ridiculous such a great company having such a cheap Dealer not only this I texted so called CEO Mr Adil such an unprofessional person he didn't bother to reply me.i left the showroom at 4:15Am bcz I too have family then I came in the morning Another person Namely Qamar misbehaved with me and called the CEO and when they failed to convince me they blame me I have miss behaved with female staff they make this Drama because i caught them REDHANDED and the So called unprofessional CEO who don't even know how to greet customers embarrassed harassed me physically and mentally he throw me out of the showroom and told me not to show my face at dealership not even for services .They should be in circus not in showroom and told me not to show my face to their showroom.
I am sending you both the chassis numbers of the cars they delivered me
Malfe81clkm017514 is the first one
Malfe81clkm022270 is 2nd one
I'm going to take legal action against them and you also should take legal action against the dealer for ruining your Company Fame
Hope you will look into the matter and help me out and I can do so many things but right now you are the hope for me and I want to see that these type of goons to suffer badly . I will be yours sincerity to look after this matter .
Mr Irfan Shafiq Mir