HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

Consumer complaints and reviews about HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

GauravSharma86

Jun 14, 2017

Service Issue / Morani Hyundai / Jaipur Rajasthan India

Dear Hyundai,

This is regarding my car maintenance which must be done by Morani Hyundai Jaipur, India. I want to explain the entire incident by this mail and aspect a fair decision for the same.

I bought a car HYUNDAI GRAND I10 (RJ14QC3301) on 4th Sep. 2016 from Morani Hyundai Jaipur. I mate with an accident in Feb. 2017 and I took the car to the Morani Hyundai for repair and they claim entire damage to the insurance company as there was no limit for the same ( they change the radiator and repair front body of the car which was damaged but i was not asked for the same) and repair the car. At the same time, they did second scheduled service of the car as well. They gave me my car back in about one week after completing every damage and maintenance work with second scheduled service as well .

Now few days back I was coming back from my hometown (Kota, Rajasthan) which is approximately 240 KM far from Jaipur. On the way, I feel that the temperature meter of car is showing high side of temperature. I stopped my car on highway and wait for few minutes. Then I check the radiator and found it little bit empty. I arranged some water and fulfill the requirement.

I again took the car to Morani Hyundai and explain everything. They checked my car and told me to repair the head of the engine which is not claimable and I need to pay about INR 12000 Rupees. for the same and I got agree as I was not having any idea regarding the parts and engine maintenance.

After few days, they called me that they have done with the head repair but now the problem is not the same and we have to change the half engine and I have to pay approximately INR 70000 Rs. (As per the quotation received from GM Morani Hyundai) as it is again not claimable. After asking the reason Mr. Naveen (Service General Manager, Morani Hyundai) told me that this is due to the same reason of that accident which held in Feb. 2017 and they people treat this as customer negligence.

Now my concern is that when I have handed over the car to Morani Hyundai at the same time after accident and they did all the maintenance work then how is it possible that the same problem damaged my car from inside?? Why they did not recognize the turbel at the same time even they did my second scheduled service as well at the same time?? Why they leave this at the time of maintenance work and scheduled service??

This is not the first incident of mine with Morani Hyundai as I have faced a big problem at the time of car purchase but I ignore that at that time only and result of my ignorance that I must pay INR 45000 Rupees to Morani which is not a small amount for a middle class person like me. This matter is still pending as it was a mistake of finance department of Morani Hyundai in there calculation at the time of car loan application. They are also not giving me RC of the car till date due to the same.

Before i end my mail I Strictly seek an explanation regarding your company claim to my whicle's engine which was damaged during my accident sand for which you capt my car for 7 days at your service center for getting it total repair and still the same problem arrived and hance you are asking me to change my half engine. Please also mention that when also my second scheduled service was done that time also the service engineer ignored make a mention to any kind of problem whatsoever.

My car odometer is only 16000 KM and 8 Months and they people wants to change the engine of my car…!!! What rubbish is it…???
This is my request to please consider the meter by looking in it and sort this out ASAP as my car is there at service station from 16th May. 2017 and I need it as earliest.

Expecting a reply by 20th June 2017 as i would be forced to stake my claim to consumer court.

Thanks & Regards:

Gaurav Sharma
kamal0229

Jun 14, 2017

Complaint on Service

With reference to the subject cited above, I have given my CRETA Car ( Reg. No : TS09ES2255) for second service on 12-06-2017 at your workshop at Moosarambagh, Hyderabad with invoice no : B201704202, R/O No. R201704463.

In this regard, I wish to bring to your notice that the service is pathetic. As there was a complaint of noise and pulling of the wheels, your service executive suggested to go for wheel balancing and alignment, in addition to oil change and other routine fixed checkups, which you would be regularly doing for second service.

When I have gone to pickup my vehicle in the evening, I noticed that the vehicle is still muddy every where, even though the vehicle is claimed to have been water washed completely by your staff. Also, wheel alignment and balancing is either not at all done or done improperly, as the noise is still emanating from the wheels . All these were brought to the notice of your Asst. Service Manager Mr. K. Raju ( Mob No : 80966 66328 ), who has asked me to bring the vehicle again for water wash next day with no commitment about wheel alignment and balancing. How can a customer go again and again to the service station by leaving all his works in this busy life ? It is pertinent here to mention that all the above jobs are promptly billed in the invoice, which raises a further doubt of whether there is any one in your workshop who checks if the customers complaint is really attended or not, or will they promptly bill the customers, blindly assuming that the job might have been carried out at the service bay level. From the above experience, I seriously doubt if they have really changed engine oil and oil filter in my car !

I am stunned to experience this type of pathetic service from a well established and renowned agency like yours , who has more than 2 decades of experience in this field.

Expecting to have a positive change in the near future !

M. KAMALNATH,
Mob No : 94946 06699.
harsh_kaushik

May 29, 2017

against staff's member of jhilmil service station delhi

Dear Hon'ble Hyundai Team,

Greetings of the day!

From this email i want to draw your kind attention to your staff's rude behavior.
I'm Hyundai customer from very long time and very disappointed from one of your staff's behaviour at Himgiri auto (Jhilmil Delhi) service center.Name of the staff is Abdul choudhary in Body shop department and the name of their is senior is Sanjeev Kumar.
I had talked with Abdul Kumar few days before regarding my Car I 10 paint that paint he had painted on car are not good and he need to repair it.But, when I arrive at your Himgiri Hyundai Jhilmil service center today , Abdul was not listening me, arguing me so bad, some type of shouted on me, and really very bad behavior I had faced.If he don't want to work then he can tell it softly to customer not by shouting on them.It leads to wrong impression on customer because they all are representative of Hyundai and their attitude tells very much about company.

Now I just want that Abdul Choudhary should apologise before me because I have been hurt from their rude behavior.

My Car number is DL8CAE9961as well last bill and car registration certificate are attached herewith for your reference.

Reply in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards​
Harsh Kaushik
(Pursuing LLB)
+91-9971994903
vinish vincent

May 11, 2017

brakes ,no perfomance ,no mileage ,suspension

Hello Sir,
Please see my earlier mail dated 08-04-2017 sent from mail-id viniz4u@gmail.com.
After this mail, from the service station (Thiruvanathapuram) service engineer contacted me and took the car for set right the break. Till time the car was not set right. One i10 car was given for travel in the mean time with out RC book and other papers for running on road.
Without valid documents, how can ply a car on road ?? And the car is kept idle (any one can check the meter for the running)
From the date of purchase of the car, there is a break compliant and several times I serviced the car and that too with different service centers. All of them told that they can not able to settle the break compliant. Break is the main part of car and with out proper break, how can a person drive or travel in the car ?? . I have painfully waited for set right the break, but in vain. Several times I could not able to travel due to the reason that the car was held up for service. Three incidents occurred and I have spent a lot. Now also I could not able to go to my office in my car. I am spending a lot of money for that also.
Trivananthapuram Karamana popular Hundai they kept my car for 20 day and they said they changed module of brake but now it's more worse than before no brake ,please send some experts from main branch need to talk about brake , no pickup, now after receiving my car noise on suspension, please forward this to mr koo MD of Hundai .i call you customer care complaint more than five time no one get back to me . So this is what such a big company like Hundai caring customers.
This is purely manufacturing defect and I request you to change my car immediately. Otherwise, further proceedings I will initiate and for my expenses and for my mental agony, the company should compensate. Car is under warranty period now.
I am afraid of to travel in this car and there is no guarantee for my life and my family. Kindly do the needful immediately.

R.Usha, Dy. General Manager (Finance),
BSNL, Nagercoil.
Mob 944 3100 311
sachin nayak

Apr 20, 2017

part failure issue

Why all Hyundai cars suffering from EPs problems. I have eon magna+ 2014 model running only 23 kms but I faced the issue of EPs and company says I have to change the module.
neharaghav

Apr 6, 2017

Service center issues

Dear Hyundai Team ,

I am proud owner of I10 HR26 BW 8689 which I bought I10 in jan 2013 and it was nice journey since today .

Hyundai is one of the best reliable products in the market and same I have felt so ,In the leading automobile giants Hyundai will surpass maruti with there amazing products .

But my worry is about the service /after sales which is most important part of any company who is looking to be no.1 in segment .

Now the issue starts with , I use to get my services done at safdarjang Hyundai , which is least bothered about the customer verbatim .

It really disturb my thoughts about Hyundai how can you allow people who don’t listen about the customer issue and don’t resolve/call back if something raised with customer care .

My vehicle is there several times for issue of Ac , but what they have done, they didn’t even bothered to mentioned the complaint in the job card .

Since the vehicle was in warranty and ac gas was leaking , they were suppose to change the affected part but either they were not able to diagnose the concern or over smartly they have top up the gas twice .

Now the vehicle is out warranty ,now they come to us with the issue that cooling coil and some pipe beneath the dashboard is damaged .

My question is how can pipe and cooling coil can get damaged automatically ,without any external affect , and if this was so why it was not replaced under warranty when I sent car previously ??

Other thing some seal is leaking , so how can it be possible for brand like Hyundai that the oil seal get leaked by itself ??without any external affect ?

Leaking oil means it dangerous for engine as far I know , so what if the engine get malfunction by that issue ?? who will be accountable for that ?

My car is only 35000 km driven , is it possible seals ,coils get leaked in 35591 km only ??

If it is so I doubt the product quality of the HYUNDAI .

Please explain the same to me and get it resolved without any charges ,as there is no fault of mine either for seal or either for ac .

Warm Regards
Neha Raghav (+91.9718512151, 9716722777)
navin bherwani

Mar 28, 2017

Parts cont find in our city showroom

i have Hyundai Verna 2012 Model
Verna 1.6 CRDI SX BS IV
MP04CJ5619

Chassis's No : MALCU41ULCM054498

My Key look Switch was Damaged. So i want new Switch.
but it cant find in any Hyundai Showroom.

So please help me for find the My Car Key Switch.
Switch pic was Attached.

Navin Bherwani Khandwa M.P.

Mob. 8878844090

patilm

Mar 8, 2017

Pathetic episode at hyundai sangli

Please take a note that, i am Hyundai customer. i took 2 Hyundai vehicles in last 4 months.(Expecting good services from Hyundai) Recently i met with an accident and hence took my CRETA (MH-10-PB 7599) to Hyundai Showroom Sangli. And After that, i started suffering form many different issues.

I dropped my vehicles for repairing on 24th November 2016 at Hyundai Showroom Sangli. and yet to receive my Vehicle. Since last four Months, i am constantly in touch with respective authorities and not getting proper response. Every single time they gave next dates only. as per your respective showroom commitments, it is expected to get my vehicle on 24 Dec.2016. but not happened because of not having required spare parts.

After that, They gave us next date of 10 January 2017. we waited till the said date of January but again got disappointed and got next date 25 January 2017. but the same thing happened. On the 25 January 2017 we have been told to come by 10th of Feb.2017. again the same thing happened and they request to come on 25th of Feb. hence reached to the showroom to take the delivery of our vehicle but we saw that, our vehicle was at the same place in same condition, the way we left on 24th Dec.2016.

After So many request and dramas, finally they committed to give our vehicle on 7th March 2017. And hence we are trying to reach the concern person but he is not responding to my calls. it is also learnt that, after making complaint your team starts troubling more, to the particular customer.

Due to above all the episode i am fed up mentally as well as physically. so i need a reimbursement for all the harassment and three months interest of loan.

Now look into this matter on Top Priority and get it done or i am going to take legal action against company for the mental harassment.

Arun Mohan A

Mar 1, 2017

cheating

I owned a hundai i20 from trivandrum karamana popular showroom they give so many fake offers at the time of booking but really happened is horrible.
But my main issue is i pait a 10000 package for ubc 3m coting and ipp yesterday after 7 days from the delivery date the under body coating is still wet and low quality paint with lot of mud and dust
Additional accessories price also very high with low quality car is amazing expect their poor service
ravi.53.raj

Feb 17, 2017

Very poor performance and misbehave during servicing of my Hyundai i10 car at M/s Binay Hyundai, Begusarai

This is to bring to your notice that I had approached M/s Binay Hyundai, Begusarai situated at Zero Mile , Begusarai for replacement of parts and servicing of my Hyundai i10. There was requirement of replacement of various parts like headlight, windshield, bumper etc. and regular servicing of my car was also to be done. People at Binay Hyundai assured me that all jobs shall be completed in two to three days. For two days there was no response from their team after I submitted by car at their disposal. After two days when I went to their service centre, I found that literally my car not even touched and no job was done. I was also not informed about any development in this matter. On enquiry and request they started job on my car, but again there was no feedback given by them. When I went after four days, I found that some job was done and various parts were replaced. I am not sure whether those parts were genuinely required for my car. The parts replacement was not totally done.

After a gap of approximately 12 days, I went to enquire and found that my car is opened from front but no parts have been replaced. After my enquiry, they assured me for delivery of car on the very next day. As promised, I went on the next day to take delivery of my car. Total bill raised by M/s Vinay Hyundai was Rs. 41800.00. I tried to negotiate on rates given by them for certain items and talked to their manager Mr. Abbu, who was not available on that day and asked for payment of Rs. 41000.00 for time being and payment of rest amount , i.e. Rs. 800 after talking in person to the manager. When I tried to transfer money online, system did not allow the same due to daily limits on transaction and hence I requested them to accept payment through SBI cheque which was accepted telephonically by Mr. Abbu. Further when I went to Accounts section to submit by Cheque with required amount , the person at accounts section declined to accept the same and misbehaved with me. I even requested him to talk to Mr Abbu but he told that why should I talk to anyone. Somehow , he got convinced to accept the cheque and I got delivery of my car. But the bill was not provided to me at that time. After that, when I went to start my car, same was not taking ignition and was not starting. On calling Mr. Abbu, his mobile phone was out of range. When I called the shop floor guy, he told that he has already left and now he can cater to me on next day only. There were some people at that place in the showroom who helped to open the bonnet of car. It was found that the Battery connector was rusted and was not replaced. They managed to establish connection through makeshift arrangement and somehow my car was started and I had to literally flew away from that place with my car out of frustration.

Please note that I have already made full payment through cheque and I do not wish to go back to the service centre again to receive my bill. This is a very unfortunate incident and totally not acceptable from service centre of a very reputed car maker, Hyundai. The service centre people are non responsive and do not provide any feedback while my car was looked after. Also they insist on various other means such as application of Anti rust coating, engine coating, exhaust pipe coating of a specified brand (3M) so that they get their incentives but they ignore genuine requirements such as battery connector as seen in my case. Also I believe they are charging more than the standard rates specially on labor charges. Same cannot be confirmed by me as I am in no mood to go back and get my bill. Also they prepare hand written bills which also indicates some foul play.

My humble request is to take this matter in serious manner else it will impact company’s reputation and will hamper new customers to go for buying Hyundai Cars. Definitely I am not going to choose Hyundai as my next car because of this incident because if servicing of car is so hectic and embarrassing then it is better not to go that way. Also , M/s Binay Hyundai is a new opening in Begusarai and if a new opening of Hyundai behaves in this manner with a customer who is willing to pay Rs. 41000.00 in his first visit then you may rethink on how service centres are getting operated by your authorized agencies.

Awaiting your positive response.
Ajaykunar

Feb 13, 2017

New Grand i10 engine damaged on just 2nd day

This is to bring to kind notice that i have purchase Grandi10 magna silver from charisma hyundai chd.on 9 Feb2017.in the name of Tarunika D/o Dhruve kumar bearing chassis no.MALA851CLGM571811
It is very regreat to say that while i was going toward U.P from chandigarh along with my family suddenly there was noise in engine cabin and vehicle finaly breakdown at 10 pm.on 10 Feb2017.it become very odd situation as i was along with my family suffer full night i also called ur road assistance service they came at spot after 4 hour bring my vehicle nearest authorized dealer i.e. Khanna hyundai and i came to know my vehicle engine damaged.
So this is my request to that i dont want any kind of repairing and all only want change my vehicle because my vehicle is only one day old and this is to inform you that also this vehicle was purchased for marriage gift purposed and marriage date is 15 Feb2017 so we have only 4days .
So kindly put your leg into my shoes and kindly do the needfull.
This same email forward in hyundai but not any responce or any further action on it

Ajay
Veenveen

Feb 11, 2017

Finance issue

Hi after multiple visit on harsh hundai showroom in indore not a single sales man touch with me for hundai creata finance. requsest you to please improve the quality of ur sales and finance department else hundai lose lot of good customers base.

Naveen singh
Mob : 9977358353
billalmona

Feb 7, 2017

service

The service is very bad. I am not satisfied. Arasuhyundai service manager is very ost . properly no answer. Please change the manager.
Mohd.Shamshad.Ahmad.

Feb 1, 2017

Airbag problem

My car name is Hyundai Elantra 2016 model (petrol) l had purchased this car from sas Hyundai showroom . When we was travelling to our village ( Mohamdabad gohna) on 28-1-17 the car get accident but the car airbag does not open...due do this problem everyone was injured .This is a manufacturing defect .chasis no.= MALD341CMGM010549
Engine No.=G4NAGU895050 Date OF Purchase=5-10-16

Jan 28, 2017

suddenly gears are not working in highway driving

hi,
i own a hyundai creta(reg no:-AP 16 DD 3366, white colour) vehicle which is 10 months old. Today i had a very bad experience with my vehicle. While driving on a highway while on the ouskirts of bangalore," the gear lever got locked suddenly and could not shift the lever from neutral position to any of the gear position". I feel very bad facing problem with a premium segment vehicle which . with a good experience i had with my old hyundai car( hyundai verna), i opted for creta even if had a better option but now i think i have to change my opinion. A tolling vehicle was sent to pick my vehicle.It is a very very bad, worst and disgusting experience.
My complaint no. is:- X117021847IND.
I hope my complaint would be attended as soon as possible and things would be taken care of so that i will not have any such problem in future.

regards,
CH.V.NAGENDRA RAO
Col Sanjay Akhouri

Jan 17, 2017

INORDINATE DELAY IN ACCIDENTAL REPAIRS

I Col Sanjay Akhouri have a Hyundai Verna car which met with an accident on 15 Dec at Shahdol Madhya Pradesh The car has been put in the aaaaaaaaaauthorised Hyundai Workshop at Shahdol. It was promised that by 15 Jan 2017 the car would be repaired. However I am sorry to say that the repair has not even commenced so far because the spares demanded by the Shahdol workshop has not arrived as yet. Let me tell you that I have travelled entire length and breadth of the country in this car but I have never experienced such a lackadaisical attitude of a workshop of a reputed automobile manufacturer like Hyundai. Kindly take appropriate measures to get my car repaired at the earliest.
sanjay_1966

Jan 10, 2017

2nd worst experience by HYUNDAI

"NEW THINKING, NEW POSSIBILITIES" REALLY?? MAYBE WORST JOKE OF THE DECADE. BEING A REPUTED CAR COMPANY I HAVE TO SUFFER THROUGH THIS SHITTY EXPERIENCE. GOT TO EXPERIENCE YOUR NEW THINKINGS AND NEW POSSIBILITIES OF MAKING YOUR CUSTOMERS UNSATISFIED. It has been 2 months since my accidentof my Grand i10 (MH-14 EU- 9708). I haven't received any updates recently from the company. There is a point of crossing patience and hyundai has successfully reached to the point. There are no proper replies from the body shop panel and management. Everytime a new date comes out. I have to ask the workshop employee again on myself. It has never happened that the workshop employee has himself pinged me about the status of the car. I myself went to the service centre (25th dec 2016) finally and all what I got to hear was that i'll receive my vehicle in 2 days and asusual there has been a delay of 15 more days. Last time I called up hyundai I received an update of delay date. I was supposed to recieve my car on 5th of january and now they've extended the date to 10th of january. The date of accident was 6th nov. sunday 2016. Everytime the reason of delay was that company wasn't able to get the parts. I really don't have anymore patience and finally I came up on this solution. I need a fix update and a date about my car. All the insurance documentation and rest of the documentation was done in 10 days. It is now hightime and everytime all I hear is bullshit. Go through my vehicle pictures. Worst service ever received. Didn't expect this from hyundai. Make sure you follow what you write about your company. If you cannot keep promises atleast do not make any false commitments. Even after receiving parts, the working wasn't carried out as expected. 2-3 weeks was acceptable was ok and now it is high time. The Store name is Ishanya Hyundai, location pune. Ambegaon branch service centre. Contact me on +919673081558. Make sure to contact me asap or I shouldn't I even expect you to call me!!
thampy thomas

Dec 28, 2016

Clutch Complaint

I'm Thampy Thomas (Mob:8547080404) from kerala and i buy a new i20 from Popular Hyundai with warrenty period it's Registration No.KL-27 E 7333,Engine No.GULAFM617423 petrol engine & Chassis No.MALBM51BLFM086465C. we face a problem in car. While driving the car the clutch is not proper functioning .If the accelration is less car getting OFF.Again we want to restart the car
This complanit is inform to Popular Hyundai,Kottyam;SS Hyundai,Pravincodu branch(Allapuzha). Both of say this is sensor complaint company cannot response of this and non of her duty.
I need help for this problem.
neerjagupta1983

Dec 24, 2016

New Hundai Creta - Bad experience - Advaith Hundai

I purchased a Hundai Creta SX+ in July 2017 from Advaith ( Bangalore-Outer ring road ) and just drove like 700 Kms till date.

I have been facing a problem since last 1 ½ months that there is a BAD SMELL coming from AC Vents whenever I drive my car with mirrors closed. Believe me it is like you will die if you smell it.

I have visited twice the Advaith Service center and Mr. Lakshmish ( Asst Service supervisor ) has attended me. Firstly they were not able to locate the problem and they sprayed something in AC vents and told this will be rectified … but again after 1 week that smell started. I visited personally to Service Center, This time they open the Part above Bonut and checked to see if some thing is there, but they could not find the problem and finally said they will call the AC vendor and show it to them. After that NO responses from them. Finally after my following with Mr. Lakshmish for almost 5 days, they took the vehicle on Friday and returned back stating that this problem will be there and there is no solution. This will go only after 500 kms and Even the new car has this kind of bad smell if only Blower is running and AC is switched off.

I checked with one of my Friends living in my society and checked his vehicles and there is no smell.

Is this kind of vehicles you are selling which creates BAD SMELL when the vehicle is running or this service advisor is making joke with my vechile. What is the purpose of spending 15lacs and buying a inferior product like this.

I need to know your comments.

Thanks & regards
Neerja Gupta
Contact Number : 9663368669
Vehicle Reguistration Number : KA51MT3576
neerjagupta1983

Dec 24, 2016

New Hundai Creta - Bad experience - Advaith Hundai

I need to know your comments.

Thanks & regards
Neerja Gupta
Contact Number : 9663368669
Vehicle Reguistration Number : KA51MT3576
panditrk28

Dec 7, 2016

My new mobile phone no not updated last three month

Sir; i call about 100 times to customer care for change my new mobile phone no since last three month. My self very bad experience my creta car
Aloke Gupta

Nov 27, 2016

Hyundai Motors India - Substandard Tyres in Creta

Letter to MD & CEO, Hyundai India, Mr Mr. Y K Koo

I am a proud owner of Hyundai Creta Plus (Diesel), which I purchased on 21st August 2016. The vehicle came originally fitted with KUMHO Tyres which were made in Vietnam. Since the time I purchased the vehicle, I have often experienced tyre punctures and valve leakages in the tyres. I am rather stressed about the unpredictability of tyre being deflated, which takes out the pleasure of owning the vehicle which is a great pleasure.

In a recent driving trip to Jaipur from Gurgaon, I suddenly felt the vehicle become unstable and wobbly. I stopped the vehicle and observed that one of the rear tyres had deflated. On checking I found that it had been cut in the middle and was repairable. I took the tyre to your dealer PL Motors and their observation was that the tyre required replacement and that it was not safe to repair it and convert it into a tyre with a tube. They informed that KUMHO Tyres were soft and not suitable for Indian roads and that all new Creta vehicles were now coming with Bridgestone or Good Year Tyres. I would like to put my appreciation for your Jaipur Dealer, who replaced the damaged tyre with a brand new Bridgestone Tyre at no cost.

Now, my vehicle, which has done around 10,000 Kms with tyre rotation, has four KUMHO Tyres and one Bridgestone tyre.

Through this communication to you, I would request you to repalce my balance four KUMHO Tubeless Tyres with Bridgestone Tubeless Tyres at no cost to me, since i am saddled with sub-standard KUMHO Tubeless tyres. I am surprised that even after purchasing the Creta Plus Model, wherein I paid Rs 14 Lakh plus for the vehicle, Hyundai decided to equip the vehicle with sub standard tyres as OEM.

I await your positive response

Aloke Gupta
503/2, The Palms, Southcity 1
Gurgaon - 122001
Cell Phone: 9810184001

Vehicle No: HR 26 CQ 4514
Purchased from Orion Hyundai, Gurgaon
heydait

Nov 15, 2016

Grand i10 CNG ( Car is missing)

This is regarding my Car HR51BH9121, I have purchased Grand i10 from Mahadev Hyundai on 31st Dec 2015 with Company Fitted CNG, I am facing issue in CNG Since the time I have purchased, Engine of Car is getting Switched Off whenever I changed gear and apply break, The car is giving more problem in the Morning and evening, I have visited Mahadev Hyundai in Faridabad almost 8-10 Times but they failed to provide resolution, Initially they were not even bother to resolve the issue and not even Hyundai People were interested to resolve the issue,
Currently problem still there and no one from Hyundai since they are also involved ( 9873180712 ) bother to follow up and try to solve the issue, Strange part is that they have left me in such situation where in I am feeling to burn my Car since I really do'nt know where I have to go to resolve my issue, Interestingly Hyundai Motor they do'nt work on weekend and Mr. Saurabh completely deny to look into my problem during weekend which means I have forced to visit all the times during my working days, THIS IS WORST SINCE ONE YEAR...!!!!
Guys, I would request to do'nt buy Grandi10 CNG Fitted else you guys will be in trouble since Hyundai and it's people/Dealer are Enjoying their luxury life without bother to resolve customer problem,

Below are the Co-ordinates whom you can contact to verify the above review:
crm@mahadevhyundai.com,

heydait@gmail.com
Kalyanaraman Seetharaman

Nov 3, 2016

DSC Hyundai - Cheated us

We have booked Hyundai CRETA in DSC Hyundai, Nandanam on 12th Sep 2016 with assurance of delivery before 30th Sep 2016. We have paid advance of Rs 459974 and it was realized on 15th Sep 2016. Based on this, we got loan of Rs 13,30,000 from HDFC bank and it was credited to DSC Hyundai account on 22nd Sep 2016. After so many follow ups with Mr Ganesh, Mr Sugumar & Mr Arunkumar of DSC Hyundai we didnt get confirmation on delivery of the vehicle. Because of this, we decided to withdraw the purchase of car and we have given our written consent to them on 5th Oct 2016 requesting for refund of our advance payment and settle the amount with HDFC bank. They assured us to pay our advance with interest before 7th oct 2016 . After vigorous chasing through phone calls, direct visits we got our advance back on 26th Oct 2016 and they refused to pay interest that they have promised us to pay. But they have not settled the loan amount to HDFC bank till date and we got message from HDFC bank for payment of first EMI on 5th NOv 2016 . We are trying to contact senior officials of DSC Hyundai and they are not at all picking our calls. When we meet them, there is no rigid answer from them. Now we are begging HDFC Bank not to present first EMI Cheque. Think of our pathetic condition that we are liable for HDFC bank for not at all purchasing the car ONLY Because of Unprofessional approach and bad attitude, cheating intention of DSC HYUNDAI .

Simply they are doing business by this kind of rotating our monies and they dont have any business ethics

My humble request is that dont GO TO DSC HYUNDAI, NANADANAM . They will cheat you
SHAFEEK.S

Oct 26, 2016

Corporate bonus not received from the dealer

I have purchased Hyundai eon car from popular Hyundai Kollam dealership on July 2016.my corporate bonus not received from the dealer.l have already submitted all documents to the dealer.The dealer has not responding this matter .so kindly give my eligible corporate bonus to me from Hyundai motors.my vehicle no.isKL-24-M-558.Chasisno.MALA351ALGM479474.my mobile phone no.is9048646327.kindly informed me

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...