Hyundai Motors India Limited

chammu55

Oct 12, 2017

Cancellation refund - not received

Hi Hyundai team,

Am keep writing in this forum about my bitter and negative experience with Hyundai Advaith showroom - Residency road in Bangalore. The sales Manager Mr. Rajith Nair is least bothered to answer my calls nor reply to my emails. I have handed over the original bills as he requested, but not yet received my refund. Is he dump to handle a customer? or why is that he is running and hiding to my refund request mails and calls? Or didn'tt he bother about he is working for Hyundai? The team Hyundai should be worried to have such lethargy professionals to handle a branch.Am your negative ambassador, yet after a year still I haven't received my money. Do let me know will I get my refund or not? Such a painstaking and horrible experience with Hyundai brand
lvasudevan85

Oct 8, 2017

Suspension issue in My Hyundai Grand i10

I own a Hyundai Grand i10 sportz diesel trim purchased in August 2014 with vin no MALA851DLEM080257, i am facing the suspension to be very bouncy and even for very small undulations or small patch i can feel a lot of bounsiness in the cabin, during my earlier visit to service statiion during 50,000 KM service i particularly mentioned this to the Service Advisor he promised to check the issue, and informed that they have changed the bush, after that i felt suspension was behaving well only for a week of time post that it has returned back to the bounsiness in the ride, and i have purchased the Hyundai Extended Warranty for 4 years/80000 KMS.

I wanted the suspension issue to be fixed, So can you please take this fwd and fix the issue.

Vasudevan
lvasudevan85@gmail.com
Pawan kumar Mahtha

Sep 23, 2017

Milage and allignment

Dear,

this is pawan i have puruchased i20active top model card of petrol variant dated 20jun 17. my registration no is br07aa5192 i want to alignment and increase a milage bcoz milage is only 6- 8 km/ l of my car. but service centre has told me it is chargable but as per my knowledge this is not chargable due to my free seevicing has left of two so kindly update me asap

pawan kumar
8797751982
dharmendra.vaishya@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2017

Booking Amount

Dear Concern,
I have visited Hana Motor Plaza showroom (Mohan Co-operative New Delhi) on 16th July and booked Xcent E+ model with amount of 10000/- with the commitment of return in case of cancellation.

I have cancelled the car due to change my mindset to buy at this moment and return receipt of booking amount with cancellation cheque but sales executive "Name Kajal" is making excuses to return the booking amount and when i approached to other officials they are saying to contact respective sales person.

I m stuck pls help me to resolve this cheating issue.

Dharmendra Vaishya

Model:Hyundai Verna VTVT
Engine No:G4FCHU603862
Chasis No:MALCU41DLHM227961
Dealer from whom purchased:Mango Hyundai,Visakhapatnam
I have run the vehicle so far for around 4500 Kms and it gives only 7-8 Km/litre .I have complained at all level sin Mango Hyundai and no positive or reasonable response.

K.Krishna Murty
15-15-43,Maharani Peta,Flat No.506,Pratima Paradise,Beach Road,
VISAKHAPATNAM-530 002(A.P)
Rajiv Kumar Berwer

Aug 30, 2017

AC is not working

I have hyundai grand i10 desiel model purchased on year 2014 .Now I am facing problem with ac after 15 min the ac is stop working.The dealer of hyundai say that we are not servicing the ac complaint.
Please help me what to do.
We are planning to buy one petrol car but due to this service condition of hyundai. We should go for other company
ezhil455

Aug 24, 2017

i20 Electronic power steering

I am buying used car in MAHENDHIRA FIRST CHOICE CHENNAI (1year warrenty ) and pay to full insurance 13000rup.car running 100km after indicate the eps alarm .then i move to checking in hyundai showroom eps motor and cloum unit complaint and price is 29000 then I told to mahendira dealer ,he say to eps not covered in insurance, so you want to apply the insurance pay to 8000 rup .PLZ DONOT BUYING IN MAHENDIRA FIRST CHOICE CAR CHENNAI AND ANY WHERE..

thejaswi123

Aug 4, 2017

SPEED SENSING DOOR LOCKS

We are a group of friends who have only cars from Hyundai. Starting from Eon to Verna. Our Main concern is regarding Elite I20 vehicle, in old I20 there was this speed sensing door lock. It was a good safety option, as when the vehicle crosses 40 km/hr the door locks automatically. I am unable to understand why this safety feature has been removed in new version Elite I20. Can you justify the removal of this safety feature. In an incident a friend of mine was driving the vehicle and he forgot to lock the door. His kid who was in the back seat just opened the door. Luckily my friend saw the door opened and stopped the vehicle. Now do not tell me to use the child lock, as it is not all practically used all the time. In these times the speed sensing door locks would have been better or i think best. As other manufacturers are still using this safety feature.

Name :- Thejaswi Santhosh R
Contact No :- 9742019958
trivesh03

Jul 26, 2017

Worst service ever provided by Car Agency!!!

This is regarding the complaint against DREAM HYUNDAI, Meerut road, Ghaziabad. I am not satisfied with the services being provided by the showroom staff. I have not been given my TCS certificate for my car till now when it's been more than 5 months now. They are most incompetent staff i have ever seen as nobody even cares to communicate anything to customer since day 1 of my purchase. For everything related to my car since beginning I have been running behind these people to get things done.
Worst service ever provided!!!
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANY CAR FROM THIS AGENCY!!!

Jul 20, 2017

Late Delivery of Creta and false Commitment by TALWAR HYUNDAI, JUBILEE HILL HYDERABAD

I placed an order of Black Automatic Petrol Creta on 4th June 2017 at TALWAR HYUNDAI, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. The Sales person's name was Sidhu who was constantly not supportive during the order placing process.
I tried to get in touch with the store head Naresh and Sidhu time to time but always false commitment from Sidhu(Sales person) and no responses from Naresh(Store Head).
Although Naresh confirmed few dates but on missing them he went silent and stopped replying eveb after reading the messages on WhatsApp. Time to time I've been asking them the date of delivery and they're not giving me any dates.
Believing on Salesperson's words that car will be delivered in mid July,I booked and paid for parking spot which went useless.
I still haven't got any confirmed date of delivery from Talwar Hyundai's side even after messaging Naresh (Showroom head) and Sidhu(Salesperson) and it's already been more than 45 days.
I just want to know the confirm date of delivery that's it not the car itself, which they're not able to provide.
Can Hyundai help in this?
Once assured that Hyundai can help, I have enough conversation's screenshot and date confirming document (from store) to support my complaint.
Please help me in the same.
sandeep dobra

Jul 19, 2017

manufacturing deffect on product

Dear Team Hyundai ,

Would like to bring in your notice !!!
we have purchased Hyundai I-20 car from one of your authorized Dealer "Marudhar Hyundai -Junjhunu " below are the details of the car :-

- Chasis No /VIN - MALBM51RLGM 303792
- Specs :- 1.4 GL M6
- Date of Purchase :- 05/07/2017
- Model No - I-20 Active
- Make - 2017

After the purchase within few days we have faced problem in the engine , we have shown the car to the authorized service center and they have mentioned issue in the engine itself .
buying a car is always a dream of any person and that to investment of more than 10 lakhs and still within 10 days of purchase if such issue arise its not acceptable .

we respect the values and service shown by hyundai to there customers on that ground kindly arrange the replacement of vehicle with the new one ,as we don't want to continue with the current vehicle . otherwise I will take another action because its a escalated case
need a revert on a immediate basis , let me know if any further detail or info is required from my side on this .

SANDEEP KUMAR
JHUNJHUNU (RAJ)

Jul 10, 2017

I placed an order on 4th June 2017 at Talwar Hyundai, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. The Sales person's name was Sidhu who constantly been not supportive during the order placing process.
I still haven't got any confirmed date of delivery from Talwar Hyundai's side and they always keep saying 2 weeks since the time of booking whenever asked about the delivery date.
Can Hyundai help in this or I should go with cancelling my booking and go with some reliable brand like Maruti Suzuki?
Please help me in the same process.

Jul 10, 2017

Late Delivery of Creta and false Commitment

Please help me in the same process.

amritbal2505

Jul 7, 2017

Worst services provided by osl team, buxi bazar, cuttack

I would like to inform you that your service center, OSL Hyundai, situated in Buxi Bazar Cuttack is giving us the worst service experience ever.

I, Amrit Bal, am having Hyundai i10 OD 05 B 9696. On 5th of June 17, my father Mr Anil Kumar Bal, was driving the car from Cuttack to Bhubneshwar. He met with an small accident and the car was brought to OSL showroom on 5th June 17. The team there said the job was minor and the car damages will be rectified and returned back in 5 days.

Since that day, today is 7th July ( almost 33 days have passed ) the team is unable to return us the car. Every time my father walks into the Service Center, the team says they need more 5 days to do the rectification work.

Now it has become a harassment for us to get our car rectified. I am staying in Maharashtra & my father is now handling the vehicle.

Looking at my father’s age I felt Hyundai will be better company who can offer me a good after sales service. But now in this last 33days, we have got the real taste of Hyundai.

The brand which Hyundai has managed to achieve is getting hampered with the teams like at OSL Service Center.

I hope I will get a reply from your concern team after this mail.

My future actions will be forwarding the same mail to higher officials and also logging in to Consumer Forum.

Amrit Bal
salasarroadlines

Jun 10, 2017

Non delivering of vehicle

We had booked a Hyundai creta 1.4s+ diesel on 25 th of may with a commitment of delivering the vehicle on 10 th of june by mangalam hyundai ,Raipur. chattisgatrh. India. But today they are telling that it will take another 1 - 2 month to deliver the vehicle. Is it a creise or company is not providing the vehicle. We have a function in our home on 12 th of june , so that we booked the vehicle. If the hyundai hurts our sentiments and also deliver wrong commitment with the customer, why we trust that brand.Please provide the proper guidence regarding that matter or else we will go to other brand.
abhi4rahul

Jun 6, 2017

Worst service n exorbitant price for the same by M.B hyundai gorakhpur

I am writing this after all my efforts to call customer care and sending then mails failed to get things done. We belong to a far flung remote area of bihar state gopalganj district where still by now no hyundai service centre is present as on today.It started in nov2015 with my I20 suddenly stopping midway on road 40 kms from our house and never started after.Anyway we got it toed to nearest service centre that is gorakhpur 110 kms away from home.After 1 month when we received the car after paying sum of 43000 rupees we were happy that this thing will not happen again.But it was not the end.Soon after 2months we faced same problem and so visited the service centre and they replaced some kit for which they charged 2500 rupees.And same thing happened this year also in december exactly same way car stopped midway on road and never started.Anyhow after 1month after elections were over we toed it to gorakhpur service centre on march 13.
And now after 2 and half months they are sayin the car is ready with a bill of 91000 rupees.

My question starts here..Why the same problem happens to this i20 again and again? This is not the first car that we are having of hyundai, but never faced such a problem.
Secondly, even the car stays at home and has not even run 1000 kms in 1year, then will someone explain the reason of its engine repair every year?
What is the guarantee that even now after paying a whopping 91 thousand rupees, this problem is not going to be repeated in future?

The only conclusion i have come to is this engine is basically at fault and there is some manufacturing defect that hyundai people better know.
I just want this issue not to be repeated in future as we are poor people who cant afford to pay that amount every year for a car.
I rather want to persue a legal case against both hyundai as manufacturer and M.B hyundai as service provider for cheating the customer by providing defective model and blatant loot in name of servicing..

Better would be not to recieve the car till legal formalites are over. Let hyundai keep the car.

Please help.....

Abhishek kumar
drabhisheksurg@gmail.com
rishabhdaga

Jun 4, 2017

WORST SERVICES PROVIDED BY DHOOT SERVICES PVT LTD JODHPUR

Sir i would to inform you that your service center ' Dhoot Services pvt ltd' situated in Jodhpur is giving us the worst service experience ever, i would to inform you that my diesel meter is not working as sometimes it indicates full points on the meter but stops in between that harassed us and we had to lose our self respect and i had already changed the meter 3 times by showroom but the problem is still the same and before servicing my car would run 450-480 kms in 30 litres but now after service it runs 300-320 km in 30 litres and i had to suffer for it.AND it didnt looked as my car has been serviced or not because there is no smoothness in driving
my car no - RJ04CA7799
CONTACT ME-- rishidaga1997@gmail.com
rishabhdaga

Jun 4, 2017

worst services provided

Sir i would to inform you that your service center ' Dhoot Services pvt ltd' situated in Jodhpur is giving us the worst service experience ever, i would to inform you that my diesel meter is not working as sometimes it indicates full points on the meter but stops in between that harassed us and we had to lose our self respect and i had already changed the meter 3 times by showroom but the problem is still the same and before servicing my car would run 450-480 kms in 30 litres but now after service it runs 300-320 km in 30 litres and i had to suffer for it. So please contact me so i can talk to you in detail.
contact me--- rishidaga1997@gmail.com
WB02AK3346

May 8, 2017

Not getting my Smart Card after 6 months of purchase

Dear Concern,

I have purchased a Grandi10 from Mohan Motors, Hyundai authorized dealer located at Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091 and workshop at Arupota. I have purchased my car on 26th Oct'16 and till date I have not received my Smart Card. Whenever I tried to call since last 2 months of follow ups I am getting only dates after dates.I am not sure when or whether I will get my Smart Card. Please support me on urgency as I am faciing legal troubles for not having this in possession.

My car details, registration no. WB02AK 3346, VIN - MALA851CLGM520799.

Newton Bhattacharya
Amarpreet Singh Bindra

Apr 29, 2017

Dealer not providing Registration Certificate

On 30th Nov 2016, I purchased one new Hyundai Grand i-10 Sportz 1.2 from Arvind Hyundai, Bye Pass Road, Agra, in the name of MRS. HARJINDER KAUR wide Sale invoice no. SI/BP/0564 & chassis no. MALA851CLGM513915 and accordingly I deposited all the payments including the registration charges. But, till date I have not received the registration certificate. Every time I have been given fake commitments from the dealer`s end.

I would appreciate if you could resolve the matter at the earliest as you can understand that driving the vehicle without RC is an offence and in case of any miss happening, who will bare the losses. Please provide me the RC within a weeks time, as the same is pending for long or else I will be forced to take necessary action.

A. S. Bindra
Mob - 09358004798
Mail - amarsinghbindra@gmail.com
Arijit Ray

Apr 12, 2017

Consumer Court Verdict against Hyundai

Please refer to the link - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/185761-owner-awarded-full-refund-problematic-2011-hyundai-i20-court-order-attached.html
sunney born

Apr 8, 2017

brake failure,no performance,no mileage

Hello sir,
Iam Usha r I bought elite i20 asta on 2015 last , I test drive the car car was good in performance braking options all perfect , my car KL 01BV 531 has no brake from the day one no performance and no mileage am not bothered about mileage , I asked the company where I bought , they said first service they clean the brake drum and adjust for pickup because it was a new car and wand to get seating, I don't know what is seating engine,in 2000 km I met with an accident air bag opens no brake when I braked the car skidded and banged on an road side land mark stone no damage on the body of the car ,front tyre and back wheel arm chase got bent and airbag opened the car was under maintenance for four months and I paid from my hand 36000 rupees after insurance cover,in tvm Karamana show room ,next service i gave my car to tamilnadu erathurkadai showroom and told them all issues about brake and rear trunk was missalaind ,they cleaned the brakes even hand brake dosent work they fix hand brake and said brake has some major defect plz take it to where you bought the trunk was missalined Bec they change back wheel arm they put jack on the trunk hinge stay,they charged 2700 rupees for oil and filter ,I again brake was a joke I hit my bumper and running board on a divider ,took the car to another Hundai service centre in tvm ajith Hundai ,they cleaned brake and adjusted and said problem solved gave me advice braking in Hundai was like this for safety I paid 7000 rupees for my service ,not to kill passengers without brake they are saying to save passenger,for buying expense car with out brake no performance,sir each and every service when my car was in service they call me from their private phone and say sir give as 10 out of 10 ratings and they personally call and convinces for service ,sir plz take necessary action ,I am scared to drive my Hundai i20 945000rupees car every day am calling the service manager for my warenty and I said I can pay also if they needed plz fix my brake but no response I can give my call details if company needed,sir plz advice me,the car was defect and a joke .sir with lots of accident history who should like to keep the car.
sunney born

Apr 8, 2017

brake failure ,no performance,no mileage

Hello sir,
shashikantmunde

Mar 3, 2017

not replacing part in warrenty period since 38 days

Respect sir my Elantra car MH 48 P 4395
Given for service at ritu hondai Kalyan
on 25 January 2017.
There was problem of steering.
Accordingly they order the part and I bring car at home.
Due to car problem I didn't use car up till now.
Every day I was calling to serve center but nobody is taking responsibility.
My car part was received on 5 th February but service center did not call me.
When I called service center they told me that this part can not be fit your car because of hondai service circular Dt 7-2-17.part was received before the circular issued hence ,same part should be replaced by the service center.but they dont do same .
Then I was continually calling ritu hondai manager and concerned person but they are giving only assurance. But until now no part replace.
Please do some thing.
Your
Shashikank Munde
Mumbai
mehul.ds@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2017

Changed the Parts

I own Hyundai Grand I-10 & my chassis number is : MALA851CLEM115801.

There was some noise while driving. I get cured for that however I suspect that my audio speakers have been changed as I found it with poor quality.

I complained for the same and after my several strives I get my speakers changed after wasting couple of hours but still the problem remains. To my surprise one of engineer said it would happen and its normal. I escalated this problem to PRO Palak and was assured for the final solution in few days.

To the ridiculous point after 15 days when I called for reminder to Palak, I was said it would take time and I had to wait. After a day of the talk I got a call from manager and was asking for checking of the speakers again. I had already visited service center and spent my couple of hours. He din't even visited me or called me and when I reminded after 15 days he asked me for checking again. Is this the service that I expect? Why should I waste my time again and again? I was shocked when I was told that this is a general problem and it would persist and has to bear.

Mehul Shah

SSC - DATABASE CONNECTION ERROR
    SIR,I am sowmiya.while applying for ssc je exam i had...
    colors tv channel - Inappropriate ad during prime time show
    On 22nd october we were watching weekend ka vaar . I let...
    www.olx.in - OLX Fraud
    I Bought a iPhone from an OLX User "Rishabh...
    dsssb prt exam for post code 16/17 - not able to generate e-admit card
    Sir, I am an applicant of dsssb prt exam post code 16/17...
    UTIITSL - your pancard application withheld for processing
    Objection marked(uid number not in uidai number) I have...
    UTIITSL - Pan card application is withheld for processing
    Applicant name: ASWATHY Status:your application is...
    Ibps - less marks then expected
    sir its kritika bhargav from jaipur sir i attempted 60...
    Telangana South power distribution company - TSSPDCL
    The meter reading was recorded very high, taking the...
    Bhim - Deduction of money on transaction, but not credited to the...
    On 14/ 10 / 17 I tried to transfer Rs 5000 from my sbi...
    one assist - cancellation of one assist membership and refund money
    CANCELLATION OF ONE ASSIST MEMBER SHIP & REFUND OF...