i process services(india)pvt ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about i process services(india)pvt ltd

Deepak Soni

Oct 17, 2018

salary not received

August month salary not received

Dear sir/mam
I am working in I process since 2 years .I am send all details nd my FPR send mail but not response HR nd team please process my salary
august month salary I didn't receive till now so I have humble request to you please provide my August salary.

Name -Deepak soni
Emp - C87463
Department - Farm equipment
Designation - Executive
DOJ - 05/10/2016
Sachin k Sharma

Oct 11, 2018

Jokeing

Hello Sir, my name is Sachen Kumar Sharma. Sir, on September 10, in my interview area 50 Noida. He said that I process Ind. Pvt. Ltd. Go to Janakpuri West Distorted Center, go to New Delhi, your documents will be examined. I went there on September 14, sitting in the morning from 10:00 to 5:45 in the morning, he said that if you go home you will call us. Call for a few days, I did not know that I had come there, he said that the call will come in one or two days but it did not happen. After a few days, I called on 011 42505811, but he said that call 01142505888 and called him, he talked for a few days again. But in the last few days, they stopped lifting my call. Now you just say that it is right to say that.
Narendra khatri 433

Oct 1, 2018

Relieving Letter & Last 6 Months Salary Slip not Received

DEAR SIR/MAM,

I WAS WORKING WITH I-PROCESS SERVICES(INDIA)PVT LTD, AT MUMBAI IN THE MONTH OF 07 DECEMBER 2017. I RESIGNED FROM MY POST AND I WILL PAY MY RECOVERY AMOUNT OF FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT AMOUNT. BUT I NEED MY RELIEVING LETTER & LAST 06 MONTHS SALARY SLIP. I ALREADY SENT A MAIL FOR THE SAME BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE.

IN THIS SITUATION I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SENT MY RELEIVING LETTER & LAST 06 MONTHS SALARY SLIP AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE ON MY MAIL ID.

NAME- NARENDRA KISHOR KHATRI
NARENDRA KISHOR KHATRI
rohit C68107

May 4, 2018

FNF(C 68107)

I have resigned on 6th mar 2018 from I process services India pvt. ltd. I have submitted all the required docs at time of resigine at Janakpuri Delhi office .
and my Rm (Niyamat Ali) also send the f n f mail to your registered mail id .please issue my f n f amount its already too late please check and take necessary action i call you many time on your landline no. (01244763402) but there is no response . they never pic my call please take needful action .
Rohit ( c 68107)
mob no. 9711975649
c81099

Dec 18, 2017

Relieving letter

I resign from I process on 05/09/2017 and my last working date was 04/10/2017 and I also send all required documents for fnf to F&F department then also I have not received my relieving letter till date so please guide me what I have to do
Name- Mehulbhai Prajapati
Emp id- C81099
kharmarevishal

Nov 16, 2017

regarding PF

hello sir
I AM VISHAL KHARMARE ,I WAS WORKING WITH i-PROCESS SERVICES (INDIA) PVT LTD AT MUMBAI MY EMPL CODE WAS C89555 I HAVE ISSHU ABOUT MY PF PLZ FIND MY PROBLEM
loksain

Jun 11, 2017

for promotion increment issues

Sir my name is LOKESH SAIN. I am working at Jaipur as on post team leader at present. My promotion have been nov 2016 but i do not understanding that my reting
Came 5 so Salary increment 1000 ok but my promotion slave increase only 500/ only. Then i remamber that my location jaipur and band B catagr.
And B band team leader slave basic pay 15500/ not only 11500.so i want to know that how incries my salary what band category. Because i am working in chanchannel sales of credit card as on post team leader.
My emp. Id C -61273
Mob. 9610555534
Mail id sainlokesh11@gmail.com
So pl tell me about this matter.
Sonu vishwakarma

Sep 6, 2016

update salary a/c.

Dear i Process.

This is SONU R VISHWAKARMA My EMP.NO C65100 Working In Iprocess Kalyan(ICICI BANK LTD HOME LOAN) department from 22/SEP/2014 still i am Geeting Late Salary by Cheque .
Alredy I Was submitted My All required Documents In Iprocess But Still My salary A/c.Does Not Updated .

I Have World With Neha Supriya She was Telling A/c. has been Updated But Still
Its was Not Update.

Request To updated My Salary A/c.

ICICI BANK a/c.no.: ############
IFSC code: icic0000004
Branch:Nariman Point Mumbai.

Sonu Vishwakarma .
8286472008
p selladurai

Jun 8, 2016

Reliving Letter Not Received

I WAS WORKED WITH I-PROCESS SERVICES(INDIA)PVT LTD, AT SALEM. IN THE MONTH OF JULY 2015 I RESIGNED FROM MY POST OF PERSONAL LOAN TEAM LEADER.I RECEIVED MY FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT AND PF AMOUNT. BUT NO RELIVING LETTER OR EXPERIENCE LETTER NOT RECEIVED.

NOW I SELECTED COMMERCIAL LOAN AT ( CREDIT OFFICER) TEAM AT JUNE 2016. BUT MY JOINING FORMALITIES NOT EXCEPTING HR TEAM IN BANGALORE.

IN THIS SITUATION I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY FOLLOW MY RELIVING LETTER. PLEASE SEND ME REPLAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY MAIL ID.

NOTE: DEAR SIR ALREADY REPEATED MAIL TO ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BUT NO RESPONSE PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND

NAME- P.SELLADURAI

Santosh kumar dhir

Feb 4, 2016

ful and final settlement

dear sir,
i santosh kumar dhir emp code-c68992 .i have already resine on dated 23 dec 2015 and submitted all needful doc in i process services india pvt ltd ,park street kolkata ,office for Full and final settlement and pf withdwawn .i have not any status.

so plz provide status for full and final and pf.
with regards
santosh kumar dhir
emp code-c68992
mob no-9090439852
email-santoshdhir1984@gmail.com
Jamal.ahmad

Jan 18, 2016

Full and final and pf status

Dear Team

This is jamal ahmad emp.id c53473 i want to know my status of pf and ful and final plz revert me as soon as possible.

Jamal ahmad
Emp id c53473
Email.ahmad.jamal545@gmail.com
Vikashkumarsingh

Oct 11, 2015

Full & final settlement

Dear sir/maam

I vikash kumar singh,emp code - c67080 . I have already resine aprox 2 month & submitted all needful doc. In your jandawalan office for full & finel settlement and pf withdrawn. I have not any status.

So plz provide status for full & final  and pf .

With regards

Vikash kumar singh

Emp. Code - c67080

Mob. No. - 9958726310

Email - vikashkumarsingh.1981@gmail.com
narinder matta

Sep 23, 2015

full and final and NOC

I Narinder Matta employee code c51441 resigned from iprocess on 10 th of march and last day of working is 31st march 2015 and submitted my all docunment on 15th april 2015
and still not get any positive revert on mails kindly do needful and provide my F& F and NOC

Narinder Matta
7206619995
C51441
Narinder2806@gmail.com
N.CHANDRA MOHAN

Sep 10, 2015

Re-Joining

DEAR SIR/MAM,

I WAS WORKED WITH I-PROCESS SERVICES(INDIA)PVT LTD, AT BANGALORE. IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2014 I RESIGNED FROM MY POST OF AUTO LOAN SR.EXECUTIVE.I RECEIVED MY FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT AND PF AMOUNT. I GOT EXPERIENCE LETTER ALSO.

NOW I SELECTED HOME LOAN AT PAVAN KUMAR( BRANCH SALES MANAGER) TEAM AT AUGUST 2015. BUT MY JOINING FORMALITIES NOT EXCEPTING HR TEAM IN BANGALORE.

IN THIS SITUATION I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY ACCEPT MY JOINING. PLEASE SEND ME REPLAY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY MAIL ID.

NAME- N. CHANDRA MOHAN

+918123275383
shijujacob

Jun 17, 2015

employ password

Sir iam working at icici bank thiruvalla as a personal loan exicutive at last 1 year.I need my employ password very urgentaly so pls send me my employ pasword to my email id or phone..shijujacob001@gmail.com
Ph 9544586475
Please forwd to me

Jacob mathew
C63072
Ph 9544586475

May 23, 2015

DEAR SIR/MAM,

I WAS WORKING WITH I-PROCESS SERVICES(INDIA)PVT LTD, AT DELHI, IN THE MONTH OF JAN 15 I RESIGNED FROM MY POST AND RECEIVED MY FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT AMOUNT. BUT I NEED MY EXPERIENCE LETTER & LAST 03 MONTHS SALARY SLIP. I ALREADY SENT A MAIL FOR THE SAME BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE.

IN THIS SITUATION I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SENT MY EXPERIENCE LETTER & LAST 03 MONTHS SALARY SLIP AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE ON MY MAIL ID.

ANKIT ACHARYA
ank.acharya1990@gmail.com
+91 8791352876
bhupen Shekhawat

May 12, 2015

April 2015 salary

I am working in I process and I have not received my last month salary so please provide my salary
C58751
With warm regards
Bhupendra Singh
bhupen Shekhawat

May 12, 2015

April 2015 salary

Dear sir/mam
I am working in I process since fourteen month and my last month salary I didn't receive till now so I have humble request to you please provide my April 2015 salary.
With warm regards

brij.tewari@yahoo.co.in
PIYUSH JOSHI

Dec 6, 2014

FULL AND FINAL NOT SATTLED AND PF NOT RECEIVE

I HAVE ALL READY RESIGN I PROCESS SERVICE INDIA (C/O ICICI BANK RAJKOT BRANCH) BUT TILL DATE NOT RECEIVE MY FULL AND FINAL AND NOC,

I HAVE RESIGN THIS COMPANY AT MARCH 2013, AND I HAVE 3 TIMES SEND F & F KIT BUT STILL NOT RECEIVE NOC AND F&F,

I HAVE OBSERVED I PROCESS (HR( EMPLOYEE NOT INTERESTED ABOUT EX EMPLOYEE, EVEN NEW JOINED EMPLOYEE. EVEN I HAVE CALL MANY TIME BUT CALL BUSY AT 10.30 TO 5.30 AND AFTER 5.30 CALL WILL BE FORWARDED AUTOMATIC MACHINE,

PHONE NO - 01123505800 ALL TIME BUSY
OTHER NO - 01123505883 NOT PROPER ANSWER BY MADAM SHE IS ASK PLS CALL 01123505800 BUT THIS NO ALL TIME BUSY, WE HAVE COMPLAINT FOR ICICI BANK MY REPORTING MANAGER MIRAL VAKHARIYA, SHE WILL BE CALL BUT NOT REPLY AT THIS COMPANY,

WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION FOR THE SAME,
ALL EX EMPLOYEE OF ICICI BANK (I PROCESS) KINDLY HELP OTHER EMPLOYEE,

Pls. call if interested - 9824465095
eagles1981

Mar 19, 2013

Never care on their Employee

I am an Ex-Employee of ICICI Bank who worked under I-Process.
I Process does not have proper processing structure and capable HR Team. HR Team Members working in I-Process are the Worst i have ever seen in my life. Doesn't keep in touch with the Employee, Doesn't hike your salary in time, Make us to work for long time with no benefits.
The members in HR Team right from the Bottom to the Top are Useless, Uncapable, Irresponsible, Ignorant.

Myself and my other colleagues have resigned their job long back, but yet none have received neither Final Settlement nor their Relieving Letter or even their PF Amount.

You have to wait for a month or two before joining, as the processing takes very long time as these people doesn't know how to process and are very keen in making profit for their own. Will make you wait for 2 months saying some scrap stories like waiting for approval, its under process, need to get the offer letter from head office and other scrap things.

Once you resign your job, you have to call them again and again throughout your life as they will never inform you about the status of your final settlement, relieving letter and PF.

Even if your PF Form or NOC is incomplete or something is wrongly mentioned, I-Process HR Team will never call or email you regarding the issue. If you call after some day, they will normally say its not processed as it is incomplete or something else.
If you ask them why you haven't informed us, their reply will be - i have other works also to be done, i am not working only for your case.

You know why all this happens, because they are not worried of their Ex-Employee instead they are very keen only in thinking how to earn lots and lots of money from ICICI Bank. And i don't know Why even ICICI Bank is not looking into this issues.

From my opinion none of the Employees of I-Process were happy or are happy.

I humbly request people who sees this not to join the Company under I-Process Services.

These are the words from my Heart.

From
Ex-Employee of I-Process

Aug 4, 2010

pf docs cleared by company

DEAR SIR,
I WAS WORKING WITH I-PROCESS SERVICES(INDIA)PVT LTD, AT KOLKATA ,A 100%SUBSIDIARY COMPANY OF ICICI BANK.IN THE MONTH OF JAN08 OUR DEPARTMENT WAS CLOSED AND OUR REPORTING BOSS WAS TRANSFERRED TO SOME OTHER DEPARTMENT OF ICICI BANK.

DUE TO WHICH MY PF FINAL SETTLEMENT PAPERS WAS NOT ABLE TO PROCCED FOR FURTHER PROCESS.I ALSO TALKED TO THE HR OF ICICI BANK ,BUT I DIDNT GET ANY POSITIVE FEEDBACK..

IN THIS SITUATION I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SUGGEST ME THE PROCESS TO GET MY CLAIM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

PRESENTLY I AM WORKING IN NOIDA.

NAME- BRIJ KUMAR TEWARI

LOKING FOR A LINE OF REPLY FROM YOUR END

BRIJ KUMAR TEWARI
brij.tewari@yahoo.co.in

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...