Ib acio exam 2017

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ib acio exam 2017

arunkumarkhanak

Nov 10, 2017

Improper management of Exam

I got Question Paper at 10.00am and OMR sheet at 10.10 am.
Instructer said write the declaration in both the language Hindi and English.
Two and three candidates are seated in one bench.
Instructer used mobile phone to help some of the candidates in examination hall.
After that they did not allow extra time to complete the exam and took OMR sheet at time i.e. 11.00 am.

Sir i just want to say that these all are the discrepancy during the exam period which affects the exam performance of the candidate because how can we write 100 question in 40 minutes.
So please take some serious action regarding this exam to give verdict to the candidates who want to serve in IB.
VINITARATHEE

Nov 1, 2017

IB ACIO EXAM

TEACHERS IN THE EXAM CENTRE WERE GIVEN NO PROPER BRIEFING. THEY WERE NOT AWARE THAT THEY HAD TO DISTRIBUTE THE OMRs FIRST AND THEN THE QUESTION PAPERS. SHE DISTRIBUTED THE QUESTION PAPER FIRST AND ASKED US NOT TO OPEN AND DISTRIBUTED OMRs WHEN THE BELL RANG. STUDENTS DID NOT OBJECT TO THIS THINKING THAT THEY MIGHT GIVE THEM EXTRA TIME AT THE END BUT THE PAPER WAS COLLECTED BACK IN TIME. WHEN THE STUDENTS OBJECTED TO IT, THEY JUST LEFT WITHOUT LISTENING TO STUDENTS' GRIEVANCES. WE GOT HARDLY 45 MINUTES FOR THE PAPER. ONE MORE THING IS THAT IN NONE OF THE ALL INDIA LEVEL EXAM THIS KIND OF DISCREPANCIES SEEN. HOW CAN THEY JUST CUT COPY AND PASTE? CANCELLATION OF WRONG QUESTIONS IS NOT JUSTIFIED BECAUSE FEW PEOPLE WASTED THEIR TIME ATTEMPTING THOSE QUESTIONS ONLY. THIS EXAM SHOULD BE RE-CONDUCTED AT LEAST TO MAINTAIN THE FAITH OF PEOPLE IN THE SYSTEM. SYSTEM IS MEANT FOR US AND WE SHOULD GET BENEFITED FROM IT RATHER THAN BEING HARASSED.
Subey singh yadav

Oct 25, 2017

IMPROPER MANAGEMENT FOR CONDUCTING ACIO-II EXAM

Respected,

My centre was at maharaja Vinayak college, jaipur . When I entered in the examination hall it was full of darkness. There was no electricity management. I gave my exam in that dark room . In this exam one more thing comes in mind that the paper was not sealed. So,that anyone can see the questions before the exam.

The starting time of examination was 10:00 am but the invigilator distributed the OMR SHEET at 10:00 & the question paper was given at 10:10am. In the same examination hall some students got the question paper at 10:10am & some got at 10:15 -10:20am. The invigilator taken back OMR sheet at 11:00 am . So, we got only 40-45min to attempt the paper.

One more thing was that there were no checking staff to at the entrance or in the college campus . So, anyone can take cheating equipments in the examination hall.

So, kindly conduct this exam in ONLINE mode. This exam was not looking like a ib officer ,it was as a grade IV employ. So, please conduct this exam in online mode only.
Santosh prasad Gupta

Oct 23, 2017

There was high rate of setting in our centre in patna ( bihar) bhudha colony models st. Michael high school .

The ib acio questions paper was not sealed most of the students got questions brfore exam in our centre teacher in our centre allowed camera phone in examination hall.
Most of the students paid money and took questions before hand and solved the question with the help of internet.
So plzzz cancel this exam and take and another exam make it online.

There is high rate of setting as well in bihar state
Amit Pratap SinghAps

Oct 21, 2017

IB ACIO EXAM

Really surprised to see the question paper with having no seal on it which meant it is a question paper which any one can see before the exam as well.

There are few question which were miss printed and top of the thing ,math section only includes speed and distance what about the other part and it also noticed that this copied and pasted from a particular site.

I had a big trust in IB but after this its look like the paper was for a driver not for a officer.

Please do the re-examination of this paper.

pooja.sahni1190

Less time

This is very disappointing after studying so hard if we do not get enough time to prove ourself it's not fair .omr sheet was given at 10 am which wasted 10 min in filling details and sheet was taken back at 11am.paper was too lengthy atleast it should be practical there wasn't even sufficient time to red all questions .kindly look into the matter and re arrange the exam .
Yashwanth_kumar

Improper conduct of exam

IB ACIO exam was held on 15th of october with total improper management, no seal for the question paper, omr sheet is given at 10'o clock which reduced the time of the candidate for the exam.There were students who brought phones to the examination hall. we request you to conduct re-exam in fair manner to all the candidates in online mode.
Abhay Kumar Roy

IB ACIO EXAM 2017 IB ACIO II mismanagement

I, Abhay Kumar Roy
1)my exam was held at shillong, centre named as Umsyrpi college,laban. We were taken in at 9:45am & we were seated there till invigilators entered the hall at 10.5am

(2) We were given OMR sheet at 10:10am and question paper was given to us on 10:20am(it will take atleast 10-20 minutes to fill OMR sheet information and declaration as it is to be filled very carefully)

(3) Our OMR answer sheets were taken back exactly at 11:00am.(10:20 to 11:00 is this justifiable?)

*There is chance of paper getting leaked as no question paper given was sealed.(surprised to see that no sets were made a/b/c/d nowdays even school level exams are conducted with paper sets.)
Abhay Kumar Roy

IB ACIO EXAM 2017 IB ACIO II mismanagement

*There is chance of paper getting leaked as no question paper given was sealed.(surprised to see that no sets were made a/b/c/d now a days even school level exams are conducted with paper sets.)
AYUSH 1

Cancellation of exam

This exam must be because if great chaos that was happened at that day almost every candidate faced the problem of mismanagement and less time.
This exam must be cancelled and must be conduct reexam so that everyone can get the equal chance.
Bhumika Chaudhary

Cheating mismanagement

My centre was in M.D shah women's college Mumbai, the invigilator took 3-4 students inside the class before time checked their receipt and all and when I saw it few others along wid me approached them to they didn't allow us to enter. The same invigilator later on distributed papers to all. Also OMR sheet given exact at 10 along with question paper and when I asked extra 5 mins to fill in the details they straight away refused. There was a complete messed up no proper arrangements. Instead of offline there need to be online exams only at least such cheating will not happen.
Tony Vaiphei

ib acio

My exam centre was Guwahati though i choose Imphal . Invigilators are not professional. 45 minutes only for exam. Some center were given extra 15 minutes. Some were given only 30 minutes for the exam. I can prove by witness if it is required. More than 8 center had the same problem.
Linovwilliam

Oct 19, 2017

Lack of time and lot of wrong questions

I had attended the IB ACIO exam conducted on 15-10-2017. There were a lot of wrong questions and the conduction of exam was really poor. We took a lot of time in filling the OMR especially writing the declaration on both the languages. We recommend you to conduct the future exams online. Even the question papers were not properly sealed. We presume that you would find a remady to resolve this problem.
Proper society

Cancel in exam

Lot of issues regarding ib acio grade 2 officers exam no security in exam halls poor invigilation in exam halls lot of members have taken their at exam room lot of people get only 40 minutes in exam Some people get more than 60 min this is not fair treat all people equally we think paper leaked earlier if you want to select proper Candidates cancel the oct 15 exam and again conduct this exam in online mode then you will get proper results
Dhanaraj takh

Improper conduct of exam

I just appeared for ib acio 2017 on 15th oct. But beyond my expectations the quality of management and question paper was a total shame. I think MHA made a mistake here . The timing issue is so unprofessional that some started giving exam at 10,some at 10:10 and some at 10:15 but the irony here is the end of exam was fixed at 11:00 sharp for all. It feels like I have been done injustice . And above all in that meagre time that I was left with ,there were 3 questions which were wrong by default. And later on I found out that some of them are direct copy from some sites . I have no words to say. Waht a shame MHA!
Aanchal_aggarwal

Mismanagement at exam centre

Respected sir
First of all i would like to tell you that invigilator give the question paper at 10:10 and said not to start the exam. And at 11 am omr sheets were collected by them. it wasted about 15 min. Of the students.
Secondly question paper was not sealed.
There were many wrong questions as well that wasted time of the candidates.
In quants section there were 17 quues from the same topic. This also misled the candidates.
So kindly check the issues above and favour the candidates.

PAPER LEAK IN ADVANCE ACIO 2, 2017

I have my exam centre at MIET ( Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology) Meerut, UP. I have face and analysis some issues regarding ACIO 2 examination 2017 which are as follows:-
1. In my class the OMR were distributed at 10:05 AM and it took around 10 minutes to fill up the OMR in which includes our name, roll no. , Dob, declaration etc. Answer sheets were taken back 5minutes before the bell, which means no extra time was given to us. So, effectively we had only 40-45 minutes at the most to complete the question paper.

2. Question paper was not sealed and in one set only it means paper was leaked before the commencement of the exam as i had seen at my exam centre one student was doing his questions with a answer key/solutions which he carried with him.

On the other hand i had seen one student was talked at phone with his helper that the answer key is of 74 marks only. So, it means paper was leaked and distributed all over the centres in major. At some centres of delhi OMR sheets were filled by teachers after examination. Hence if students got selected in tier 1 taking 73,74,75 marks with same patterns of answer it means that will be cheat n unfare with the other students.

There was a lapse in conducting the above mentioned examination. I know IB will not cancel or re-conduct the exam. But hoping some favourable response from your side.

For your kind persual and necessary action.

rohit300895

ib acio exam mismanagement

1-OMR sheets distributed by teachers after 10'o clock which reduce exam time by 15 minutes minimum.
2-invigilators allowed aspirants till 10:30am
3-no proper sitting arrangement is there which takes lot of time to start exam
4-noisy environment due to mismanagement that creat problem in solving the questions.
5-question papers was not sealed it means there is possibility of paper leakage.
6-mobiles phones was allowed in exam hall and there is no cameras even invigilators are busy in management till the end of the exam so they do not supervise students those are using their mobile phones in the exam hall.

sir, this is not the standard of a government recruitment , so please look into the situation and kindly give one more chance to those students wo are not able to give their 100 percent because of the mismanagement.

KCB

IB ACIO EXAM 2017

IB ACIO II
This is regarding the IB ACIO II recruitment exam. My exam was at Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Marathi Medium School, Vile Parle (East). The exam was scheduled for 10-11 am. I had the following issues :

1. We were given the entry in the exam center at 9:50am and the novice invigilator arrived at 10.00am. The OMR were distributed at 10.05 am. The OMR should be given at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam time so that candidates can carefully fill it up as you get only a single OMR sheet so you cannot afford to make any mistake.

2. As expected, it took around 10 minutes to fill up the OMR. This time should be given to the candidates for solving the questions only.

3. Firstly, the question papers weren't sealed. There were even candidates who were carrying mobile phones , some candidates were even discussing questions. No frisking was done at all.

4. For other formalities too, the invigilators were disturbing the candidates which should be completed before the commencement of the exam as the time allotted was 60 minutes for 100 questions and the candidates have to maintain the concentration throughout the exam. They cannot afford to get disturbed while solving the questions.

5. Answer sheets were taken back 5minutes before the bell, which means no extra time was given to us. So, effectively we had only 40-45 minutes at the most to complete the question paper.

As it is a center specific issue, it may lead to the difference in the scores of the students of the particular center and the whole of India. I would request to the concerned authorities to kindly look into the matter as the circumstances were not made uniform so you cannot expect a healthy competition among the students.
sudhanshu17

IB acio exam

Please do the re-examination of this paper.

Waiting for your kind revert.

Sudhanshu Gupta
gnaneswar294

Oct 16, 2017

Exam mismanagement and malpractise issue

Most of the questions are given from a website affairs cloud, and the management is not at all good,we got only 40 mins to write the exam, most the students brought their mobiles to exam halls, some teachers were helping the students.
Sharad4980

Oct 16, 2017

Mismanagement of exam

Respected,

I have taken ib acio exam yesterday and have got baddest experience i had in all exams that i have appeared till date and the reason is not because i didn't study or else. But very sad to say the mismanagement (technical as well as manual) by the exam conducting body.

I will write about thhings that i faced & observed and are definitely wrong practiced in the conduct of examination.

I will be happy if you reply over my mail OR contact ne over my phone no 8806655855.

Please do read each and every point very carefully. This are real facts about the exams.

(-:-)Very first when notification was out i went out to fill up examination form and it took me 2 days to make payment of fees for exam.(nowadays if we want buy a product it takes just a second to make the payment and get updated let that be any website)

(-:-)Coming to very crucial part i;e EXAMINATION where it took everything down
(1)my exam was held at mumbai, centre named as Saint Michael high school mahim. We were taken in at 9:45am & we were seated there till 10:00am invigilator entered in hall (as per your schedule exam should have started at 10:00am) He had no idea about conduct of examination. One of the lady principal was giving them instructions over loudspeaker also doing advertisement of her school over the loudspeaker.(all that i am writing is very patiently written with very standard words but it was been very pathetic situation there.)

*The mathematics part was the most critical as the 18 questions that were there in exams were directly copied with options from website named affairscloud.com)

*8/100 queations were wrong or misprinted.

*The environment in some of the centres was terrible as some of the students carried mobile phones at exam hall also some teachers helped students to solve there papers.( This is very critical )

*Very much feelings to write & very critical things then what i have written till now.
But i think this much will be enough to take a strong action against whatever has happened yesterdays examination.

Plaese cancel this examination and retake same in proper manner.

Please do reply if you want to know more about same. You can also contact me over my phone no 8806655855.

I have attached my admit card with mail to provide my authentication.

Please do something dont let india go down.

A simple sincere indian citizen student.
Sharad Kadam.